[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help choosing between an (2009 - 14) Evo X MR or (09 -

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1-6.jpg (40KB, 583x778px) Image search: [Google]
1-6.jpg
40KB, 583x778px
It's simple. I keep it under 30k.

I love both respectively; but choosing between the two is my toughest decision.

I love AWD, I love turbos and I love power. (I should get an Evo, amirite.jpg?!)

Anyone here happen to have either of these cars? What's the good, bad and the ugly? Common problems? I just want to hear what /o/ has to say. Thanks :)
>>
>>14215023
I think the transmissions like to gernade when drivin aggressively. That's what I've heard. Also that an Evo 9 is better than a 10
>>
>>14215110
From what I understand automatic EVO transmissions don't like being in comfort mode, something about having to shift a lot to maintain a smooth, non-jerky ride causing them to overheat. So it's actually better to leave it in sport mode.
>>
Why don't you stop being such a weeb faggot and buy American?
>>
>>14215023
The Z is legendary.
Long live the Z.
>>
Do you want an actual sports car? Buy the 370z
Do you want a turbo and AWD? Evo.
>>
>>14215426
Note the 370z will be a lot better of a DD (comfort/livability-wise, obviously not practicality)
>>
>>14215023
Buy a M3, you faggot.
>>
>>14215456
>BMW
>>
>>14215156
It's a dual clutch made in the mid 2000's and is the cheapest car you can get with one, it's not luxurious at all. The same transmission is used in the ralliart which the settings are even more "comfort mode" so I'm guessing it's jerky regardless.

I hear issues were ironed out with evos in 2011 so 2011-14 are the better years to look for. The MR transmission clutches can only handle 350ft/lb of torque(already at 300) if you solve that you still have to tune the transmission computer to handle the shifting going beyond. If you plan to mod your evo, it's simpler with the manual GSR.
>>
>>14215460
>implying it's not better than Nissan or Mitsushit
>>
>>14215460
E46 and earlier were good, obviously that guy is being a stupid faggot and not giving any years/generations
>>
>>14215470
>I'm retarded and know nothing about specific models so I just generalize entire brands
>>
>>14215023

The 370z is a pigfat "sports tourer".
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.