[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got rear ended on friday....by no insurance guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1451087868981.gif (97KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1451087868981.gif
97KB, 480x270px
he begged me to let him just pay me cash, he was heading to work. seemed like an ok poor guy. i got his licenses and plates. told him i need to check with a bodyshop to see the price. he was ok with that. he picks up when i call and everything last night when i told him the price....

how long should i wait? and did i mess up?
>>
How much did you get?
>>
>>14213785
i got $0 from him. body shop estimate is $250 if they can fix my bumper more if they need to source one
>>
>>14213771
If he doesn't pay up take him to take him to small claims court
>>
>>14213797
$250 ia incredibly minor

what model car? Just check a pick n pull and change it yourself
>>
>>14213771
>letting uninsured trash drive around
>>
Is this a mandatory insurance state? I'm assuming not, but I would send him the estimate and if he doesn't pay in full, take his ass to court and get your insurance involved.
>>
File: 20160108_155358.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160108_155358.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>14214047
It's the principle of someone trying to be nice..s2k

>>14214063
Yes, California
>>
You shouldve atleast gotten a police report or him on video saying hed pay you back
>>
OP if it means anything I respect you a lot for being generous not to fuck this guy's life up. You really could have. Myself as a former poorfag, OP you're pretty cool
>>
>>14214302
The nice thing too is if the guy refuses to pay, OP CAN fuck his life up, but at that point the dude is deserving of it.
>>
You got his information right? Should have taken a picture of his car, license plate, and ID.
>>
>>14214079
It's repairable. Make sure they remove the bumper before paint, some shops will cut corners just to save a buck.
>>
>>14214365
Yeah I got that....didn't get registration or recording/ document of him saying he is at fault
>>
>>14213797
>got $0 from him
schlonged
>>
>>14214079
>s2k
i would have clapped his bitch ass back to mexico
nobody fucks with my monica.
>>
>>14214093
You can still file a report after the fact. Where I live, police wouldn't respond to non injury accidents, so you had to go to the precinct yourself to file a report.
>>
>>14214685
I guess I'll do that if he doesn't reply by monday. What's the process from thete? Small claims court? Do I fix 1st than bring the revieps?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.