[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

worth getting as everyday car?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: leftfront.jpg (232KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
leftfront.jpg
232KB, 720x540px
worth getting as everyday car?
>>
>>14212339
Gas mileage is pretty shitty.
If you know how to properly maintain a rotary, it could work.
>>
Here, you'll need these.
>>
>>14212339
>enjoy that carbon deposit engine lock up
>>
>>14212355
kek
>>
>>14212339
dont be tempted by the price. woah only 60k miles and 2k! what a deal.

they blow up. around then
>>
Bump for interest

Questions:
>do insurance companies think this is a coupe or a sedan
>how hard is it to maintain
>is it true that revving them hard will actually get more mileage out of the rotaries
>can you make a touge machine out of one
>>
>>14212668
Yes all of those are true.
I also want to add that if you remove the wheels on it it automaticly starts hovering and wont use any fuel because the magnetism in the roatary engines creats a magnetic sheild around which cooparates with the gravitation here on earth.
>>
R E N E S I S
E
N
E
S
I
S
>>
>>14212668
>>14212689
>do insurance companies think this is a coupe or sedan
>yes

>how hard is it to maintain
>yes

Thanks pham
>>
>>14212339
Do not get one before 2007 because mazda disigned the engine like a fucktard so it can over heat easely. After 2007 they fixed this dilemma.
You need to change the oil more often than a normal car.
Horrible to work on even if you are mechanicaly minded.
Put straight pipes on it and you will hear gods rumble
>>
>>14212721
Would also like to add that they did a recall on the ones before 2007 so they did fix this problem but not everyone got it done.
>>
>>14212339
The RX-8s are so cheap that you can pick one up, have the motor rebuilt and have a solid car for 80k miles.
Red line it everyday no carbon build up. Rotary Ignorance allows for great deals too. Try to stick after 08 if you plan on not rebuilding soon. They are a steal, plus you can do a factory ls3 swap that would ultimately give you the best performance, kid hauling, sporty, DD under 20k
>>
File: 1439689592580.jpg (296KB, 713x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1439689592580.jpg
296KB, 713x1068px
>>14212339
apex seals
>>
>>14212339
Maintenance is going to make you sell it
>>
>>14212339
Do you REALLY HAVE TO ASK THIS? if its your first rotary then no. If its not then no. Just no.
>>
>>14212355
Sad but true.
>>
>>14215688
But then what should you first rotary be?
>>
>>14218072
He is being a faggot. RX-8 is far and out the easiest rotary to own.

>>14212355
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>14212339
>lol oil
>lol MPG
>lol unreliable
>lol no torque
>lol cant turn
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.