[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much should it cost for a shop to install a spoiler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

how much should it cost for a shop to install a spoiler?
>>
>>14204628
Factory or not? Done right, or "Well enough"?
>>
>>14204636
Not factory, their prices seem pretty high and it was easy to find factory-style spoilers

Preferably have the job done right though
>>
>>14204644
It will require drilling and repainting, what car? maybe a 300-1000$ Job depending on paint, and what will be required to be pulled apart.
>>
Just drill some holes yourself it's pretty easy I'm sure you have a friend who would help you just for fun.
>>
>>14204653
2013 mazda3...just trying to make it look more sporty

Already found a painted factory-style one for $160. Just needs to be installed.
>>
>>14204628

About tree fiddy.
>>
Got an oem spoiler for my dart 2013, came with a template to mount on trunk, I just needed some paint to cover the exposed metal for where I drilled through.

Very easy. Just check to see what it comes with
>>
>>14204628
Wow. Is he planning to fly with that?
>>
>>14206325
Bosozuku are retarded, so there's that.
>>
>>14206354
That's the point, though. It's an entire subculture dedicated to mocking OP and his ilk.
>>
>>14204711

If you don't want to read this google "How to install wing/spoiler on trunk"

Bruh... grab a ruler or measuring tape measure holes on the wing and cut out some paper or cardboard square at the 4 edges of the holes, put cardboard on trunk, measure so it is equal from both sides and mark the 4 corners, test fit with bolts sticking out of the wing, have a friend hold it, if they match up, drill 4 holes or the perspective size, or how ever many holes you need. Prime and touch up paint so it doesn't rust. Install. Look at factory FSM for brake lights (If there is brake light on the wing.) Splice in... Then you can remove the factory brake light or leave it, up to you. That is how every shop does it. Some have different techniques .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.