[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (940KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
940KB, 1920x1080px
I've been considering takimg a BMW M3, and customizing (aesthetics only) it into the M3-GTR from Need for Speed: Most wanted. Im not sure if I should invest in something like a sports car for the same value... Here's the Bimmer in question;
>>
>>14201270
I know someone who wants to do the same thing
>>
File: _20150922_130434.jpg (20KB, 405x274px) Image search: [Google]
_20150922_130434.jpg
20KB, 405x274px
>>14201270
>>
>>14201270
We were just talking about this game in the kik
>>
>>14201270

I honestly love the looks of that car but it's been done too many times. Just Google it and see.
>>
>>14201325
I've never once seen one that was correct except for the vinyl.
>>
>>14201334

Well it's up to you, if you're gonna do it make sure your base color is silver not white like a lot of the ones I see.
>>
Do it and post results, I want to see it done
>>
>>14201270
You know that only like 1% of people that see you are gonna get that, right?
>>
>>14201270
Do an S65 or S85 swap while you're at it. At the very least turbo charge the i6 that's in there.
>>
>>14201270
Who let /b/ in?
>>
>>14201270

>M3 is quite expensive to maintain
>hundreds of ppl have already done this shit before including the engine upgrades etc
>The kit will be extremely expensive because you should order it as a custom job order
>the paintjob is not even cool and it will be expensive af
>most of the cars fans out there will laugh at you
>0.7% of the kids will like it, cause it's from a video game

Go think of something original faggot, something that ppl haven't seen thousands of times. Don't fucking waste so much money for a car you're mostly going to see from the inside.
>>
File: BMW-M3-GTR-street-version.jpg (81KB, 730x520px) Image search: [Google]
BMW-M3-GTR-street-version.jpg
81KB, 730x520px
why? the GTR is pretty ugly desu
>>
>>14201270
You would make all of my 12 year old dreams come true
>>
>>14201270
Dump the m3 and get a 3 series E43. ANY 3 SERIES! You'll spend half the money than you would on a M3.

Do an LS swap. It'll be cheaper to maintain and have more power and only get slightly worse gas mileage. Not only that the LS is lighter than most BMW 6 cylinders.

Finally do your aesthetics and any M3 that or bmw owner that talks shit won't be able to keep pace in the straights, in the corners, or even in durability.

Perfect solution.
>>
>>14202995
-10/10

its literally the only good looking modern BMW
>>
>>14204652
reported for underage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.