[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

File: FckYeahFriday.jpg (28KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
FckYeahFriday.jpg
28KB, 600x399px
[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

cars+waifu>gf
>>
>>14200662
Working.
No car friends.
Can't wait for the Houston meet.
>>
File: 1428114404871.jpg (1MB, 1920x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1428114404871.jpg
1MB, 1920x1112px
>>14200662
>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
waiting for food to digest then going to hit the gym for some late night gainz

>Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
all my friends are either working tonight or too big of poorfags to go anywhere due to the NEETlife not paying well. Almost obtained a gf last weekend but spilled major spaghetti while walking her home, feels bad bad br/o/s

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
do research on small block chebby engines because I want to get my 75 pickup running good this spring. I know its leaking oil out of the main seal, so going to try to fix that shit myself
>>
No friends, cousin's out doing something with some broad.

I don't want to drive my truck any more than I have to until I fix the front main, which will be never. Also, see above. Also no gf.

Look at my project funny for a couple minutes any maybe poke it with a stick. I might get a wild hair up my ass and actually work on it but I have zero motivation for the 75th weekend in a row.
>>
>>14200662
>Why are you sitting at home alone on a friday night?
No car friends and not really any other friends.

Winter, and see above regarding any girlfriends.

Winter, I don't feel like working on my car while it's snowing.
>>
>>14200662
I slept in, and my friend is working at a club right now so I can't hang out with him.

I'd love to cruise, but I only have $50 left for gas and that has to last me until I find a job. I'm completely broke otherwise. I would LOVE to fucking cruise, though... damn.

Not working on my car this weekend. I know I need a new transmission mount bushing, and I'm getting some creaks in the front suspension, possibly because of a lack of chassis lube, or my lower ball joints are really going. I badly need an alignment to correct the massive toe-out, but I couldn't get the lock nut off and didn't want to damage anything, so I've been living with it.

>dat wandering highway feel
Fuck

I can't wait to have a job and be able to do all the maintenance I want. If anyone cares, it's a '95 Jaguar VDP. My to do list:
>detail entire car, still trying to decide between doing it myself and taking it to a shop (I have a bottle of Meguiar's UC, and I'll need polishing compound + sealing wax and tools to do it properly), chrome trim also needs swirls removed
>transmission mount bushing, replace filter and add more new fluid, clean the magnets
>inspect suspension bushings
>delete rearmost 2 mufflers (car has 4 mufflers)
>new tires with thin whitewall, possibly refinish my alloys or even polish them
>refinish interior leather with factory-spec dye
>re-repaint cam cover (might even polish it... magnesium) and clean entire engine bay + ground strap
>install new light control module
>replace auto-dimming mirror with Gentex
>install custom crank position sensor bracket
That's basically it. It probably sounds scary to everyone here, but this car runs like a dream as-is. This is all the maintenance required to bring it to mint spec.
>>
File: 20151120_050833.jpg (703KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151120_050833.jpg
703KB, 2048x1152px
>>14201094
Might as well post a lonely pic
>frosted butts

What's everyone else up to?
>>
>>14200662
Because I'm a responsible adult
>>
File: 1362784489634.jpg (46KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
1362784489634.jpg
46KB, 600x386px
>>14200662
>[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

F40PH Friday?
>>
>>14200662
Fucking have to help my wife's sister find/buy a car. She totalled her Accord driving in the snow, is now obsessed with getting something AWD
>>
Because I don't have a car

Because I don't have friends, bros, or a gf

Sit at home wishing I had enough money for a car
>>
File: ranger drum brakes.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ranger drum brakes.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
get to redo the rear drum brakes on my 04 ranger
just hit 250k and it decided to celebrate by blowing a wheel cylinder seal
I haven't messed with them in 5 or 6 years, so I fully expect them to be a completely rusted mess resembling pic related
>>
>>14200662
>the n64 isnt turned on
nice pic
>>
>>14201352
That shit looks disgusting
>>
>>14201352
Good luck. Get your blow torch out I'd think.
>>
File: bestwaifu.png (217KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bestwaifu.png
217KB, 1280x720px
It's cold, and my car friends are far. I've also been a bitch and haven't talked to them in a minute.

Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
See above.

What are your car related plans for the weekend?
If I'm not too terribly hung over tomorrow, I might think about changing my trans fluid. Other than that, it'll be cleaning my windshield.

>cars+waifu>gf
You are god damn right
>>
Hit a literal ice rink at the bottom of a hill, ended up swerving into a curb at 20 MPH.

Car is at the shop getting all sorts of tie rod ends, ball joints, and other shit done to fix it now. I would usually do it myself but lazy and I have that christmas gift money to pay for it.

It was either the curb or another vehicle. I could of seriously put ice skates on and played a game of hockey on this road.
>>
>>14200662
My arm hurts from a week of sanding for 15 hours straight every day.

Reason above

Fix power steering leak agian. Fucking Toyota and your shit tier 1uz alternator location.
>>
What newish car would you guys pick for 10-20k ? Could possibly stretch to 25k. I commute about 200 miles or so a week.

I was thinking fiesta ST, or BRZ/FRS. Not many STs that are used. What other boiracer shit should I do

found this on autotrader
http://www.southloophyundai.com/used/Subaru/2014-Subaru-BRZ-ed424b3d0a0d04fe2de35b399e520019.htm

had an accident tho
>>
>>14201529
>curb or another vehicle
You made the right choice

>but lazy
Put glass in your ass, fuck you.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14200749
>update
Just got done with the gym, getting some petrol for the shitbox and heading home. Turns out NEET friends wants to hang out tonight but I'm not feeling it, probably going to get comfy and fap muh feels away alone instead
>>
Friends work on Friday nights, always. So I always stay inside and relax. Drinking by myself is fun anyways.

Don't even think my state has meets. It probably does, but I don't deserve to go.

I want to clean the underside of my car, maybe replace it's pcv valve if I can find it in stores locally. Change the oil filter. It might snow though, so I may not be able to.
>>
It's raining outside and there is nothing to do in my town at all.

I'm hoping I'll eventually make one of the /o/ norcal meets. Usually busy so hopefully I can make one the next time around.

Waiting for my short throw shift kit to arrive in the mail tomorrow.
Might go to the silicon valley auto show, admission is only $8 for students.
>>
No plans. Might clean the inside of my corolla, buy some new scents for the car.... Might see if I can buy some lights for my interior...
>>
File: blackandwhite.jpg (281KB, 1655x2048px) Image search: [Google]
blackandwhite.jpg
281KB, 1655x2048px
Hung over Saturday morning reporting in.

Taught my gf to drift on ice last night; her look of terror was priceless.
>>
>>14203078
You shouldn't save photos from google and then say they are your girlfriend, you degenerate fucking drug dealer.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.