[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winter Break Road Trip- CA Fag Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 018-highway1-1440x900-A.jpg (474KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
018-highway1-1440x900-A.jpg
474KB, 1440x900px
Hey /o/, I am planning to drive down from San Jose to LA next weekend to visit some friends and finish off my winter break with a trip.

My plan is to drive along highway 1 and visit different coastal town on the way until I reach LA. What are some of the towns that /o/ recommend?

Thanks guys
>>
File: DSC_0613s.jpg (931KB, 1400x937px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0613s.jpg
931KB, 1400x937px
Pismo for sure if you can drive onto the beach and camp. Not really that much of interest on the route aside from the road IMO, I like going North on 1 more.
>>
How many days are you alotting yourself and what budget?

Also are you interested in historical or informative stuff about towns/places or literally just like to sorta drive through and see em?
>>
>>14200545
Definitely gonna go by there after stopping at SLO
>>14200625
I am planning to leave San Jose on Friday (morning?) and then leave LA by Sunday Mid afternoon so I will get back to San Jose by Sunday night.
I am definitely into historic towns but I don't think I will have enough time to go through all of them. I think I might be looking at driving through and maybe stop by and take some pictures then move on to the next spot.
>>
>>14200645
so it sounds like you wanna be in LA by like later night friday?

I have some ideas but a bit busy at the moment, will post again to this thread in like 3ish hours, just wanted to OP to know didn't forget
>>
>>14200703
I am aiming to be in LA by Friday night as I will be crashing at my friend's dorm at UCLA. If not, I will have to shell out extra cash for sleeping which I don't really have a budget for since my friend's place is free. I will stay tuned for your reply.
>>
OP HERE
So far the list of places I want to stop by before I get to LA is:
-Big Sur
-SLO
-Pismo beach
-Santa Barbara
-Malibu
-Santa Monica
>>
>>14200746
okay OP I would assume since you're in SJ that Carmel/Monterey isn't of interest since it's 'close' to you

other stuff of interest is
Bigsby Bridge
San Simeon
Cambria Rock
Mission La Purisma in Lompoc
-depending on how close you stick to 1 in the southern section -Solvang

You have a fairly good list of places to hit already, if I was you I'd leave SJ area like an hour or 2 before sunrise to make it through 17/101 before actually getting to 1 when the sun is up and enabling you to relax on the rest of your trip down
>>
>>14201634
It's Morro Rock, not Cambria Rock. Cambria is a few miles north of Morro Bay.
>>
>>14201643
fuck if i know there aint no sign on dat shit u want me to know name of sum shit slap sign on it ass
>>
>>14201652
Yes
>>
>>14201634
Bixby, faggot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.