[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get rain guards like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: received_10201302877970221.jpg (60KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
received_10201302877970221.jpg
60KB, 960x638px
Where can I get rain guards like this?
>>
>you will never own cheap rwd
>>
>>14194039
You're better off just getting the kind that go along the pillar as well as the top.
>>
>>14194081
It's not fair
All rwd for under $5k Is so rare
>>
>>14194857
>>14194081
Shitposter pls go
And yes I know it's you replying to yourself.
>>
>>14194886
When did I try to hide that?
How is it shitposting
I'm just sad man
>>
>>14194944
You are a shitposter because you make low-effort/incoherent troll posts and seek only to derail threads or create shit new ones. You tried to hide it by using a slightly different typing style to make it look like someone commiserating.
>>
>>14194959
I didn't try to hide it
I always type the same dude
I don't make troll threads
I just wanted suggestions for cars I can buy
But then you all get pissed
>>
>>14194983
Ok, let me put it in simpler terms: you are quite possibly literally autistic, and completely insufferable. That's why we all hate you. You are also fucking terrible at car shopping yet refuse to receive actual help other than car suggestions, which you are somehow always unable to find.
>>
>>14194983
Cause you don't actually want a car
You just bitch endlessly
Because you can't find one of the 5 or 6 weebmobiles you want for cheap
>>
>>14195022
The funny part is they actually probably are for sale, the faggot most likely just isn't willing to drive more than 20 miles or accept anything that's not pristine.
>>
>>14195045
No they are literally not for sale
>>14195022
I just want a cheap sports car
>>14195005
Give help and I'll accept it
>>
>>14195052
Ok, before I can help you, I need to know your exact budget, any requirements besides rwd, and your local craigslist.
>>
>>14194845
There aren't any for my car
>>
>>14194959
>details my thread completely
>>
>>14196345
>can't research
>expects us to do it for him

The internet is a wonderfull place. You can probably just get the full a pillar to rear window style ones and cut them down to that style.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.