[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be a new season of Initial D >it won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: initialD-Ae86trueno.jpg (981KB, 2301x1455px) Image search: [Google]
initialD-Ae86trueno.jpg
981KB, 2301x1455px
>there will never be a new season of Initial D
>it won't be with a new MC in the same universe after the events of Final Stage
Feels shitty desu
>>
>>14189855
All i want to see is bunta race takumi properly anything else would be stupid
>>
>>14189855
do japanese writers do this often
>>
>>14189862
Bunta is unbeatable, like Jetstream Sam in the beginning of MGR, you just can't win.
>>
>>14189867
I want to see it nevertheless idc who wins i just want that intense battle
>>
>>14189855
>new MC
What car would they drive?
I'm sure they're running out of Jap shitboxes to feature too.
>>
>>14189875
there was only one shitbox, which turned into a non-shitbox in season 2
>>
>>14189875
They should do buntas past like how he became the ghost of akina or whatever like starting out on a field learning manual or fucking around with friends
>>
>>14189862
This. I sat through the whole series and all I wanted was this.
Fucking bullshit end in the manga
>>
>>14189875
AW11
It would at least be a nod to Over Rev!
>>
>>14189855
feels perfectly fine to me. Fuck all these obnoxious rehashes of old, completed stories. I'm tired of seeing sequels that are inevitably shittier than the original work.
>>
>>14189855
i like the idea of a fresh start, takumis story was kind of bland and predictable after stage 3
>>
File: 52408201_p1.jpg (539KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
52408201_p1.jpg
539KB, 800x700px
>implying any sort of new story or reboot wouldn't be shit anyway
>implying anyone would give a SHIT about some new faggot instead of Dagumi and friends
>>
>>14189855
yeah cause theres speedbumps everywhere
>>
>>14189884
this is the idea i've had, feature a bunch of proper old school cars as it follows bunta, with his 'best mate' yuichi in the role of old timey itsuki
>>
If you fucks don't mind fanfiction, I think Dreaming of Akina is God-tier. Author doesn't know cars quite as well as Shigeno, but the plot is literally better than the original series.
>Bunta's days as a street racer
>>
File: 1452170660946.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452170660946.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
So why did they remove the eurobeat again?
>>
>>14193310
Why did they make shingo literal cartoon nuts
>>
>>14189875
twingo
>>
>>14189916
Besides
Think about all the awful new FF "sports cars" it'd feature
The Honda series was cringe enough, Honda had to have paid for that
>>
File: 1450778309994.jpg (303KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1450778309994.jpg
303KB, 960x711px
>>14192994
>Dreaming of Akina
>There were very few things Bunta Fujiwara hated more than public transportation.
>Im sorry sweetie, your parents got run over buy a bus and there was nothing doctors could do to save them.

Yeah, right, God tier for sure.
>>
>>14193766
Yeah, car companies now are shit. Why do they hate their customers so much?
>>
>>14196793
They don't hate them, they just cater to them more now since its being led by guys with little knowledge in cars instead of engineers.

Guess, how it seems to a CEO that only cares about the finances and keeping company afloat.
They can't afford to go in deep with researching sports cars because they are not able to pay off greatly with them. Most people just want an appliance, not a car.
A family man nagged by his woman to buy a shitty SUV or convertible for "safety" despite being more of a hazard by being larger.
>>
>>14196877
True, the blame really does lie with the consumer.
>>
Itsuki and Akina Speed Stars spinoff when? Where they work hard and get real fucking good. Good enough to race the big boys and win.
>>
>>14196903
lol those guys? I don't think so
>>
I never watched Initial D, and I never cared for the people who did. They're the same people who drive an old grandma shitbox, and benchrace all day in /o/. Honestly, as much as people like to attribute to initial d bringing in a new base of car lovers, I think they're all cancer.

Not because I like america, not because britain will rise again, and not because volkwagen is the people's car...but because those dipshits have no real driving experience yet insist you know how every vehicle would race against every vehicle; because they're also the same dipshits who honestly believe the hours you've racked up playing video games will give you a 1:1 on driving time.
They're convinced they can drift with the best of them, if only their jetta was [insert rare and underpowered snowflake here].

Initial D was what brought /a/ to /o/, but I suppose /o/ had the cards stacked against it on a bukkake appreciation IRC channel.
>>
>>14189875
well, there's a new 86.
>>
>>14196960
There's like... 2? 2, RWD cars made in Japan right now that aren't like $100K+.
>>
>>14196967
Lexus and infiiniti still have some RWD cars, they're pretty pig fat though

Its not like the original series had the big of a selection of RWD cars, So many s-chassis cars
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.