[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: skoda felicia.jpg (356KB, 1501x1059px) Image search: [Google]
skoda felicia.jpg
356KB, 1501x1059px
Found a '99 Skoda Felicia for 800 euros with just 46k km on it.
I know it's shit stock but is it worth getting it as a funcar or is it not worth sinking money into?
>>
>felicia
>fun car

hyper noob.

for 800 and only 46k km it's some of the best value you can get for such a few bucks since it's bulletproof VW tech (the actually reliable shit from the EU and the 80's/90's, so don't even start to shit all over this, burgers).

you don't pump money into cars like this to make them fast while you're obviously don't have much to spend.

IF you want to pump money into a car like this then you do it because THE PROCESS of modding your car is fun for you with the end result only as second priority.

don't be that faggot that buys a dirt cheap shitbox and can't stop whining because no one wants to pay the 10k he invested into that shit heap.

protip: you NEVER get the money back that you invested in mods.

buy it, have fun with it but don't expect it to be fast cheaply and don't expect to get your money back if you want to sell it again later.
>>
File: 0003.jpg (3MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
0003.jpg
3MB, 2816x2112px
>>14188066
About three years ago, you could've gotten my 309 for 250 euros and THAT would've been much more fun (it also had only 60k km on the clock). Don't buy a fucking Skoda Felicia for "fun" - it's for transportation and saving money, nothing more and nothing less. [image very related]
>>
>>14188066
Buy it as a beater, not for fun
>>
>>14190167
>>14190263
>>14190206
Fun car doesn't need to be good or sporty to be fun. If you thrash almost any car is fun.
But if OP wants to give more money for it, than it's worth, don't do it man.
Buy it, thrash it sell for what is left, having a car for fun will not come as cheap as one might think.
>>
File: 1437993280804.jpg (148KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1437993280804.jpg
148KB, 1111x597px
>Yuropoor """"""""cars """"""""
>>
>>14188066
Fun to drive? No.
Dependable friend that will be with you for years and years, take you on many fun adventures to great places if you treat it right? Yes.

What engine is it OP? The 1.3 in these is an old Skoda engine with push rods that somehow managed to stick around after VW bought the company.
>>
>>14188066
>800 euros
>EIGHT
>HUNDRED
>EUROS
Well here in slotakia they go for 200-300 euros. It's the A to B point the car.
>>
>>14190167
I drive MK2 Polo which Felicia is based on. It may be that bulletproof VW tech WHEN it's powered by 1.6 petrol or 1.9 diesel.

>>14188066
> you don't care until next TUV, whatever repair is needed it's cheap
> won't provide a bit comfiness, sportiness or fun factor but thing is cheap and lasts, you just don't care
> gearbox may be shit
> everything rattles, makes strange noises, even heating isn't good (don't forget gloves)
> 4 doors for more whores
>>
>>14190525
>MK2 Polo which Felicia is based on

Uhm no, it's based on the Favorit.
>>
>>14190414
>Dependable friend that will be with you for years and years, take you on many fun adventures to great places if you treat it right

>tfw sold my first car for a pittance to get something more exciting
>tfw it never put a wheel wrong despite a reputation for poor reliability
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.