[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ thinks about golf 2? Imho that's pretty nice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: VW_Golf_II_front_20080102.jpg (348KB, 1734x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VW_Golf_II_front_20080102.jpg
348KB, 1734x1080px
What does /o/ thinks about golf 2?
Imho that's pretty nice youngtimer, probably gonna get one in near future. Tbh I'm tired of driving Daewoo Matiz.
>>
I puked a bit just from a glance at that picture.

Living in eastern Europe it's the only car you ever see.
>>
>>14186868
But if everyone ridin' it, it have to be good enough, right? At least better than matiz
>>
>>14186877
I don't know, we used to import them from the Germans when they were like 20 years old which was good enough for us.
It's the European version of the shit box, easy to fix and simple to maintain.
If you get a good one, you'll like it (not in that colour for God's sake).

I've been driven in it, but was lucky to spend my childhood in an Opel Ascona and a Mercedes 190D.
>>
get a non runner and swap a mk5 r32 into it
>>
File: 25247264.jpg (26KB, 416x289px) Image search: [Google]
25247264.jpg
26KB, 416x289px
>>14186915
>we used to import them from the Germans

>eastern europe

>"importing" German cars

ah, THAT kind of importing.
>>
>>14186615
That was my first car, pretty simple and easy to fix with cheap parts. However mine was a terrible 1300cc (55bhp) with a 4 speed gearbox, avoid this model as it is slow and not very fuel efficient. Take at least a 75 bhp, 4+E gearbox if you want some fun driving
>>
>>14189900
>was a terrible 1300cc (55bhp) with a 4 speed gearbox, avoid this model as it is slow and not very fuel efficient.

fucking EEWWWW.

I can tolerate ultra slow piece of shit cars and even can have fun driving them but ONLY if they're somewhat efficient or at least have REASONABLE fuel consumption.

there's nothing more frustrating than a shitbox that is slow AND guzzling gas like fuck.
>>
You gon die if you crash that shit at 50kmh
>>
File: VW_Golf_II_GTD_rear_20090309.jpg (879KB, 2455x1450px) Image search: [Google]
VW_Golf_II_GTD_rear_20090309.jpg
879KB, 2455x1450px
>>14186615
My sister drifted a red 1.6 diesel into a wall once, with me in the back seat and our dad as front passenger. It was winter and we were going downhill through a right-hand turn with some snow on the road. It should've been perfectly safe to drive on but my sister was going a little fast and when the back-end stepped out just a smidge, she panicked and stepped on the brakes which, of course, sent us skidding sideways and into the turn with a steep angle. The front-end hit the wall with little forward momentum but comparatively high lateral speed which spun the car around and had us stop facing the wrong way.

I saw that shit coming the moment I felt the back move. Nobody was hurt and the car was more or less alright as well (radiator was losing fluid and one of the front tires, I think the left one, was sliced open by the curbstone). Oh, and it was her boyfriends car - they're now married and have four kids btw. (not that anyone cares...). Image related; I got it off Wikipedia but that's almost exactly how the car looked at the time.
>>
they sell for shitloads in the UK as all the scene kids want to put ebay BBS reps and coilovers on them to get extra instagram points
>>
>>14186868
Nobody drives it anymore though.
t. Eastern European anon
>>
File: mk2golf2.jpg (376KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
mk2golf2.jpg
376KB, 800x533px
>>14190063
I just searched youtube for "golf mk2" and an absolute shitload of the cancer you described shows up.
>>
>>14190102
Looks sick 2bh. Wouldn't want to be the guy inside it though.
>>
File: 1441770618216.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441770618216.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>14190102

>dat driver
>>
>>14190116
It's a GB thing you might not understand.
>>
>>14190116
He's fully sikh
>>
File: carlos_kassel.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
carlos_kassel.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>14190119
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.