[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Do you know how fast you were going?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 26

File: _20160106_120544.jpg (141KB, 1300x859px) Image search: [Google]
_20160106_120544.jpg
141KB, 1300x859px
"Do you know how fast you were going?"
>>
>>14184847
you tell me officer, you did record it didn't you?
>>
the speed limit of course
>>
>>14184847

AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>>
>>14184847
Officer, as you can see the roof of my car is as rusty as the Titanic. Do you think I would have the courage to go above the limit in this vehicle?
>>
>>
>>14184847
This has literally happened to me in Opa Locka. Gun out and everything.
>>
>>14184847
Gee officer I hadn't looked down at the speedometer in a few miles, how fast did you clock me going? Surely it couldn't have been that fast, I drive a Fiesta after all!

O:)
>>
>>14184847
About tree fiddy
>>
>>14184912
How fast were you going? Did you get shot?
>>
>>14184885
I can totally dig the 'AM I BEING DETAINED' route when the cops are being fuckheads but if I get pulled for doing 15 over I just take my licks and go on with my day. I mean, I know I fucked up and got caught, why be a pissant about it?

Now if I wasn't speeding and got pulled for it that would be a different story. As is I've gotten pulled over probably ten times since I started driving and only ever gotten a ticket once. The rest were all warnings because I was polite and didn't sperg out.
>>
>>14184847
I AM A FREE INHABITANT

YOU CANT ARREST ME
>>
>>14184954
70ish in a 35. No lol i look white enough and dress well enough and dont act belligerent enough to get shot.
>>
>>14184963
You're fucking retarded. I only read the first lin of your post but you're fucking stupid. AM I BEING DETAINED is the surefire way to get a ticket 100% of the time.
>>
>>14185010
Do you have ADD?
>>
>>14184963
>>14184979
Long video, but worth the watch, some of these SC encounters are hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

I've been pulled over probably a dozen times in my life, the only time I ever got a ticket was getting pulled over by a couple of fat, full red neck tier local cops in the bowels of rural Tennessee at like 2am. Even then, I just fucking went to court, talked to the judge, and got the ticket thrown out

Hell, a state trooper buzzed me going 80 in a 45 in NC near Boone, and literally just came up to my car laughing, talked to me for a couple minutes, told me not to kill myself, and left. Of course you get cops who are fuckheads but you also have to realize the deal with the absolute shittiest elements of society on a day to day basis
>>
>>14184847
I used to deliver pizzas and we could get away with so much shit thanks to those pizza signs. New drivers never wanted to use them but they'd learn quickly that they're basically a shield. Drive how you want, park wherever you want, get away with shit every fucking night. Sometimes if it was really busy when I came in I'd forget to throw one up until after a few runs when I had a chance. I was doing 50 something in a 35 on one such night when the disco lights came on. Pulled over and rolled the window down. Cop comes up looking mad as hell. As soon as he saw my delivery uniform he softened up, asked me for my license, went off, came back a minute later and told me to be more careful.

Helps that out store was less than a hundred yards from the police station and we'd give them free stuff all the time.
>>
>>14185016
Yes, actually but ive since read the rest of your post and determined that you're only a little stupid.
>>
>>14185037
Bribing the police force, liking your style
>>
10kph over the limit? Are you new officer cus' everyone does the same
>>
>>14185148
oh so you're a snitch as well as a criminal, anon? i'm gonna enjoy writing your ticket.
>>
>>14184847
Why do you have a gun?
>>
>>14185137
Once got off going double the limit because my friend was wearing his chipotle uniform.
>>
>>14185179
Do you know how to not get shot? Because thats not it.
>>
>>14184963
>tfw always been polite and still ticketed
>>
Too fast
Too furious
>>
>>14185206
Being polite doesn't necessarily get you out of a ticket, it just speeds up the process and will give you an exponentially higher chance of not getting a ticket. Being of fair skin and dressing like an adult will also do wonders for you.
>>
>>14185239
That last bit probably did it, I typically roll around in jeans and a t shirt.
>>
>>14185245
If your tshirt and jeans are well fitting and don't have anything stupid on them you should be fine. I got out of ops pic alive in jeans and a light sweater.
>>
>>14185239
>Being polite doesn't necessarily get you out of a ticket
this, pba cards do
>>
>>14185263
Then I dunno, it was just a Yamaha t shirt or something like that. I guess I just get unlucky, although it's definitely my own fault for going that fast in the first place. I do at least get the speed reduced every time.
>>
>>14185281
That and a cwp.
>>
>>14185284
When i said i got out alive i didn't mean without tickets. I got 4 that stop, but me being respectable got me out of getting shot in the street by a cop in one of the worst naighborhoods in miami for speeding in my boss' amg merc.
>>
>>14185156
Cough, cough, asshole. Good luck arresting everyone else
>>
>>14185305
Oh yeah, bad reading comprehension on my part.
>>
File: Germany205.jpg (68KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Germany205.jpg
68KB, 1200x900px
>>14184847
I just hit 300 km/h with this puppy, thanks for asking officer.
I will now proceed with my commute since this act is totally legal.
>>
>>14185310
>b-but other people were breaking the law too!
hell of a defense you got there buddy
see you in court
>>
>>14184885

How to get a ticket for going 51 in a 50 zone
>>
>>14185539
This.
>>
>>14184847
No, i am too lit right now.
>>
>>14185409
how long until they have to limit it because of refugees?
>>
>>14185021
>the guy at 5:00

The cop was in a good fucking mood and made a joke when he walked up. God damn why is that scenefag such a prick
>>
>>14184912
>opa locka

No shit, because you live in a nigger infested area. Same for 62nd and 27th street
>>
>>14185586
I actually legit laughed out loud at that one

>"come on man, don't break the glass!"
>>
>>14185021
Jesus

Like I said, I'm all for holing up when the cops are being dicks but these sort of people a) don't know the laws they're attempting to fight and b) are choosing to turn benign situations into fucking messes for no reason. It's not like you're just chilling, minding the law and some fucking pig runs up and starts pushing you against the wall...these are just (mostly) polite officers doing routine traffic stops.

>can you prove I was driving

How do these fuckers think the law works? Have they never heard of the boy who cried wolf?
>>
>>14185637
I would be willing to bet a thousand dollars the guy who gets tazed (starts around 15:20) trying to force his way into court was wearing a fedora
>>
>>14185021
> fat, full red neck tier local cops in the bowels of rural Tennessee at like 2am

$10 says it was Crossville, the shithole I live in. That describes every cop here
>>
>>14185680
Close, it was outside Johnson City TN
>>
14 KILOS OF HEROIN
>>
File: avstraiya-police__880.jpg (113KB, 880x1042px) Image search: [Google]
avstraiya-police__880.jpg
113KB, 880x1042px
>>14185021
i've been meaning to watch that video

how the fuck do you talk to cops and not get arrested, or piss them off?

>go bike riding with a friend, stay past park closure times
>we're both drunk, she is underage.
>I decide to take a stroll to a closed beach.
>walking back as a cruiser pulls up and starts asking us questions.
>im polite, gathering my things, saying we took a break and are leaving
>he asks for my ID, i give him.
>cop is still cool
>asks my friend for ID (she didnt have one, I didnt know)
>asks cop why
>cop gets on her
>she starts asking if she's being detained
>law requires you to give your ID to cop when asked
>she gets apprehended, and cuffed
>starts crying, etc
>they empty beers in her backpack, I claim its mine, and take it from the cops hands after they looked inside
>she is in the back of the cop car crying, and calling cops racist slurs. she herself is hispanic
>now the sergeant shows up
>im pleading with the cops to let her go
>they tell me she deserve being arrested for being stupid, and mouthing off
>I tell them the only thing is gonna happen is that you're gonna waste about $2,000 taxpayers money processing her, wasting everyone times, and now a young adult is going to hate cops going even more
>I'm drunk, and slurring all my speech, but I dont go off, and stay polite as much as I can
>cops dont bother with me, threaten to arrest me, but have nothing on me besides a few empty beer bottles
>I continue to argue with them until one cop pushes me back and tells me to fuck off.
>take both bikes and ride home
>pick her up in the morning

so what do most people do? you start getting defense and claim m-muh rights, you're gonna get in trouble.
most of the time cops try to trick you into confessing
>Do you know how fast you were going?
Answer no, and you admit to not knowing your own speed
Lie and say the speed limit, and now you lied.
anything you answer at this point is self incrimination.
its best to not say anything.

to continue.....
>>
>>14185712
>>they tell me she deserve being arrested for being stupid, and mouthing off
based on your story I completely agree

How the fuck do you expect NOT to have your ass kick in when you are out late in a closed park with an underage girl who has no ID and empty containers of alcohol who starts trying to play the race card?

What the hell were you expecting to happen?
>>
>>14185712

>speeding 25 over
>get pulled over
>cops asks if I know how fast I was going, I dont answer question
>cops asks if I know what the speed limit is, I dont say a word. just look at him with a blank face
>cop asks if I can speak, he's getting annoying with me
>I tell him yes
>he asks again if I know why I pulled him over
>I clearly say "please inform me"
>he acts like he didnt hear it, and asks me to repeat myself
>at this point I tell him I am going to plead the 5th on his line of questioning
>cops is pissed off, comes back with a ticket

so what could have been done differently? cop immediately attempts for you to self incriminate, and I just dont see an easy way to not say anything incriminating, and at the same time be polite.
>>
>>14185731
Nothing.
I didnt know she didnt have ID
I didnt know she was gonna mouth off
and I didnt know that she kept the empty beers instead of tossing them. fucking hippie.

honestly putting her in cuffs and threatening arrest is enough to teach someone a lesson.
she only got taken in because she had no ID. lost it 2 days ago, left it on the train or something.
fine, arrest her. w/e.
I tried my best to talk them out of it.
>>
>>14185583
I'm am surprised Oktoberfest happened at all this year
>>
>>14185739
You tell the truth dude. the cop already has a dash cam video of your car, with your speed locked in from the radar gun. He KNOWS you were speeding, and by how much.

Pro-tip: You can TOTALLY admitt to speeding and still have the ticket thrown out. My wife got pulled for 50 in a 35. Cop walks up, she told him she knew she was speeding, he was polite, wrote the ticket, we took it to court, got it thrown out.

I've been pulled for speeding multiple times, always have the same line: "I would imagine you got me for speeding sir". Only gotten one ticket, and again, took that to court, got it tossed out.

>>14185749
In her situation man, you should just be lucky they didn't arrest you. they could have hauled you in for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Your girl got taken in because she got froggy. you have no ID, you're underage, you have empty beer cans, and you start calling the cops racist. Literally 0% surprised they took her in.

Ans she's underge, so she won't evn get a record, that shit will get sealed when she turns 18.
>>
>>14185712
>>14185739
You are such a faggot kek
>>
>>14185731

Overprotective dad detected.

Protip: I am one too
>>
>>14185795
Not a dad yet, but I TOTALLY will be one, so guilty as charged.
>>
>>14184885
If I was the cop I would make this shit head wait 40 minutes
"I'm going to try to memorize your liscence number "
"Oops I messed it up can I see it again?"x4 until he flips out
>>
>>14185712
>>14185739
God you people are dumb. How much reality TV do you watch that you think answering the "do you know how fast you were going" line means fucking anything?

Protip: It doesn't mean shit. It's such a nebulous, easily queefed out line to pick information from you, you might as well call it a rhetorical question - cause that's all it really is.

It doesn't matter what you say in response. The question itself is the lead in to "I'm going to give you a ticket for speeding, but this is your opportunity to speak your excuse, if it's a good one (a REALLY good one) I might even listen and cut you slack, but otherwise you're getting a ticket".

That's literally what it means. You won't get convicted of fucking perjury or obstructing justice for saying "nah, I was going the speed limit occifer" when in fact you were doing 85 in a 65. They already fucking know that. The question is an excuse to engage you in an open ended conversation to see what sort of fuckup you are. Holy fuck you people are stupid.
>>
>>14185739
>you should know, you're the one stopping me.
how hard was that?
>>
>>14185782
>My wife
tbf it's a lot easier for a woman. that being said i've never gotten pulled over and i've just always been courteous at checkpoints. it's nice having police friends now just in case though
>>
>>14185837
This guy gets it
>>
>>14185782
thanks for clearing some of that up.
All the videos I ever see about how to handle cops is not to admit fault, and not to self incriminate.

And you dont know if the cops have you on radar, or camera. Not all cops have that equipment, but will still pull you over. I know this because I've been pulled over by unmarked cop cars for going too fast, and I know for a fact they dont have jack shit to prove their claim, but will ask you questions and get you to admit speeding.

as far as her being underage, they have no proof of that. they asked me how old she is and my response was "im not answering that question"
i'm sure they could have arrested me, and in my drunk state I was being pretty arrogant with them, and testing the waters to see how far I can go.
at one point I was chatting up a rookie cop, talking about unrelated stuff. he wasnt talking back much.
pretty sure I didnt get arrested was because Im white as fuck, and I showed that I can be drunk, and respectful at the same time. trick is to not sound whiny, or have the cops repeat themselfs.
>>
>>14185838
that's a dick response that guarantees a ticket
>>
>>14185859
it's actually worked fine for me in the past.
i knew there was no chance of the police officer knowing how fast i was going (i'd noticed him quickly enough to slow down) and he was fishing.
>>
Who cares if you're a dick?
You're getting a ticket 9 times out of 10 anyway for speeding. They only give warnings for right on reds and shit like that.

The only time its beneficial to admit that you were speeding is if you were way over and you're looking for him to cut it to 10 over or whatever.

otherwise fuck that ill take the ticket and my dignity. you guys are such pussies.
>>
>>14185852
>All the videos I ever see about how to handle cops is not to admit fault, and not to self incriminate.
see
>>14185837

>And you dont know if the cops have you on radar, or camera. Not all cops have that equipment, but will still pull you over. I know this because I've been pulled over by unmarked cop cars for going too fast, and I know for a fact they dont have jack shit to prove their claim, but will ask you questions and get you to admit speeding.

Another pro-tip: Most cops are actually certified to pull you over and cite you for speeding without radar/lidar. In North carolina, anyone who goes through the police academy gets certified in what is called "Visual acquisition of speed through dead reckoning".

Basically certifies a police officer as being able to eye-ball your approximate speed and issue a citation. (Pays to have friends in Law Enforcement) The whole "Do you know how fast your going" thing is nebulous bullshit man as >>14185837 stated. He can still cite you for speeding even if he didn't clock or record you. That's why you take it to court and get it thrown out. Traffic court is Suuuuuper easy to deal with, and most judges will throw anything out if you just put the minimal effort into showing up

>>14185887
have literally gotten plenty of warnings. Got a warning for 80 in a 45 from a state trooper.
>>
>>14185589
>Live.
I worked at car rental in the executive airport
>>
>>14185851
How do you fight a ticket? Like you show up at the court date, what do you even say to the judge?
>>
>>14185887
Bullshit, I've only ever gotten ticketed once. The rest were all warnings. Hell I raced a cop from a red light once because I didn't realize he was a cop (One of the last of the old unmarked Caprices that our city had in service, didn't even realize they were around still at the time) and got off from it with a very stern warning.

Try not being such an unlikable faggot.
>>
>>14185887
I personally get a ticket 3 out of 10 times when I get pulled over for speeding.

Been caught going 15 over at least 8 times, always a warning. Never received a ticket for that.

Been ticketed 3 times for going 25 over tho.
>>
>>14185037
Places are starting to tell their drivers not to use those signs anymore. Most (all, really) drivers don't have insurance for using their vehicle commercially, and that sign is a huge "this is a commercial vehicle" flag. I don't know if stores are partially responsible for the drivers or what, but they're suggesting not to do it now.

My pizza joint didn't even have signs. Or uniforms actually. All we had was a branded hot-bag that the cops would see when they came to the window, usually were OK with it. Small town too so they learned our cars pretty quick. We were always good to them and made sure not to be legitimately dangerous, then they didn't bother us.
>>
>>14185887
you are right but there's no point being all gangster then crying because you were put in a room on your own for 10 hours.
but if they know they know, if they don't they don't. no need for you to give them their evidence.
that said i was caught red handed driving without a seatbelt and just admitted it and pretty much got away with it with a slap on the wrist. sometimes it works, depends how much of a dick the officer is.
>>
>>14185913
if you have a mechanic friend get him to give you a receipt for fixing a broken speedometer :^)
>>
>>14185905
That cert doesn't apply in all states.
>>
>>14185887
Nope.
>>
>>14185920
I worked for Domino's and you better believe they wanted those signs up and on.

Actually, I still work for Domino's, I'm just part of the corporate asshole department instead of in a store these days. But we very much want those signs in use, at least within this company. Free advertising baby. If a driver gets into an accident and doesn't have an insurance provider that will cover him for commercial use, that's his problem. Or he's too dumb to take his sign down before pictures start getting taken, which is what we always told people to do when I was a driver.

I never had a problem with USAA and delivering though. I know people with Geico who did though.
>>
>>14185913
YOU HIRE A FUCKING LAWYER TO GO TO COURT FOR YOU SO YOU DONT FUCK IT UP.
The fact that thousands of people go to court to fight shit without a lawyer is incredible to me.

If you're in broward or miami contact

UNGER AND KOWITT
you will not be dissapointed.
>>
>>14185913
-Show up on court date

-ADA will ask if you want to plead guilty or contest. Tell them contest

-Wait for turn in front of judge, tell him you would like to contest ticket

-ask for ticketing officer to provide proof of your speed/dashcam video/radar log/calibration certification

-literally no traffic court will have it on hand, judge will dismiss case

If you are the one in amillion where they actually have that shit, ask to plead it to a non-moving violation and pay the paltry ass fine and write it off
>>
>>14185952
>hire a $500 lawyer to fight an $80 ticket

fucking GENIUS
>>
What is the best, non dickish way to answer the question.
>do you know how fast you were going
Or
>do you know why I pulled you over.

For the sake of argument let's assume you have drug paraphernalia in the car, and don't want any excuse to get searched. Or just your time waste being searched.

How do you talk with intentions to get out of a ticket?
>>
>>14185959
hiring a traffic lawyer to fight a speeding ticket is usually less than 100 dollars my man. My wife's sister has done that for her last 2, cost 90 dollars both times
>>
>>14185953
This 1000%
Did this, worked for me. Cop was halfway falling asleep when I asked him about tire wear, and radar bounce. Dismissed.
>>
>>14185953
thank u LPG, still waiting on the day when I get pulled for speeding or having illegal tint
>>
>>14185964
"Sorry officer, was just in a hurry to get home, let my speed get away from me, here is my DL, insurance, and registration. If you could cut me a break I really appreciate it, just having a bad day"
>>
>>14185969
at that point it's still pretty much a wash, why bother even going unless it was some ridiculous 500 dollar ticket or some shit
>>
>>14185959
Ive never had a ticket be less than 115$ for a seatbelt.

The only tickets ive had are for 30+ over tje limit and shit related to that. I ust the lawyer service i recommended and i always get the tickets dropped. I actually got 4 at once (speeding, failure to signal, improper lane change, wrecless driving) i paid the lawyer 350$ and wore a suit to my court date. First 3 dropped, wreckless reduced to careless no fines 50hrs community service. The cop that stopped me at gunpoint gave me the most limpdick handshake as he left the courtroom. Best of all. No points.
>>
>>14185964
>"Im late as shit for work and didnt even look at the dial."
>>
>>14185990
to keep the points off your insurance.

most speeding tickets are 2 points, which is enough to raise your premium. Get 2 speeding tickets in the same year that actually go on your record, they will shoot your rate up 100+ a month
>>
>>14185990
Less risk of points. Also if the lawyer gets it dropped the ticked gets removed from your driving record instead of having a bunch of paid tickets.
>>
>>14186004
this too, that way if you ever have to get a job where they pull your driving record, it looks a shit load cleaner
>>
>>14185991
Why would you get a ticket for wreckless driving
>>
File: 240s.jpg (243KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
240s.jpg
243KB, 600x600px
>>14185021

State Troopers are way cooler than city cops. I had one pull me over for slinging this deathtrap S14 around a corner when it was wet out. Dude let me off because he liked my "Bad Mother Fucker" wallet.
>>
>>14186006
I was blasting through opa locka traffic in a cls 63 amg going 70 in a 35
>>
>>14186006
in a lot of states, wreckless driving automatically gets tacked on if you are doing more than X miles over the posted speed limit

>>14186008
totally agree. Every state trooped I have ever dealt with was professional and chill
>>
>>14186012
>>14186017
I'm making fun of his spelling. He's suggesting that not wrecking his car is an offense
>>
>>14185984
>>14185996
what if its 3am and you're just cruising?
or on a road trip?
>>
>>14185935
Domino's is the only one I see around here that still has them on. I think St Hubert as well but they have their own vehicles. Can't think of any others that have branded delivery cars, whereas 10 years ago even mom and pop shops had little signs or magnetic things for their doors.
>>
>>14186029
Is it not spelled like that? Thats how it was written on the ticked. Fucking manlet cuban dropout cop.
>>
>>14186051
>"Wasn't looking at the dial"
Dude. Its like you want a ticket.
>>
>>14184847
Why would he have his gun out?... i'm not black
>>
>>14186099
Because cops apparently kill more white people... or so I've heard. Could be because you look like a pedo though.
>>
>cbr 954
>implying cops can catch me
>>
File: 1350516309263.jpg (40KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1350516309263.jpg
40KB, 500x336px
>>14184847
my digital speedo and hud aren't working and i was keeping up with traffic as per california DMV statutes
>>
>>14186109
They do you nigger.
>>
File: 14545365722.jpg (38KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
14545365722.jpg
38KB, 400x402px
Being polite with with a combination of good officer can go a long way. Here's a story my uncle told me once.

>Driving on the highway in his 2L alfa 156
>Doing 180-190 kmh(That's around 110 mph)
>Limit is 110(around 65)
>He spotted the officer with the radar too late but started braking(he caught him doing 170)
>cop: "I'm sure you know you were speeding"
>uncle: "Yes I was and I don't have an excuse, I was just speeding."
>At this point he told me the officer looked around
>"I like your honesty, people always have some sort of stupid excuse, and since the road is empty(It was on a big summer holiday), I'm gonna let it slide, now let the car cool down and watch this.
>At that moment, the other officer pulled over an subaru impreza.
>My uncle told me he stayed just to see what will happen
>cop: "We clocked you doing 210 kmh sir"
>imp: "No way officer, the car cant go that fast!"
>The officer walk to the back of the car, then back to the driver.
>"It says STI in the back. These things have almost 300 hp, right son?"
>"I swear officer! Something is wrong with car lately and it won't speed up!"
>Basically, he pulled all sort of excuses, from the tires to the exhaust, to having set the wing in a way so the car won't be able to reach that speed, until the officer finished writing the ticket.
>After that he let him go and turned to my uncle
>"I have to put up with this kind of shit every day. Have a nice day"

And from my own experience, cops tend to be more forgiving on holidays, as I got away from 2 times I ever got pulled, once in easter and one on new years.
>>
>>14186095
Man that's bad. Reckless
>>
Not fast enough, am i right frosty?
>>
>>14186180
Good to know. Its the only time I saw that word written.
>>
>>14186130
Only applies to the freeway.
Also you shouldnt be on the road if your car is not road worthy, and this counts.
>>
>>14186153
Good, then I wasn't wrong. Carry on faggot.
>>
>>14186008
>>14186017

I wish I had your state troopers. MD state troopers, especially around Annapolis tend to have huge power trips.
>>
>>14184847

Yes.
>>
>>14185819
You know that's illegal, right?
>>
>>14185409
Its a common mistake to believe you can go as fast as you want on the Autobahn.
In fact you are not allowed to go faster than "traffic conditions allow". What that speed is actually is up to the judges.
>>
>>14189574
There is a Car& Driver article about a guy who road with the German highway patrol on the autobahn...writing speeding tickets. They had a clean roof blue Audi A6 as a patrol car and a pop up sign in the back window deck telling the offenders to "pull over"
I wish I could find it online.
>>
>>14184885

>how to get your window smashed in less than 5 seconds
>>
I got pulled over for speed in New York once.
The cop was super polite. Maybe because I was a tourist, idk.

>$150 fine
>implying I paid it
>>
>>14184847
I dindu nuffin wong
>>
>>14189693
implying you don't have a bench warrant issued for your arrest, that will now be enforced anywhere that has access to the relevant databases and runs an id check on you.
>>
>>14189936
I've been to the US twice since then
>>
>>14189940
give it time. The long shaft of Uncle Sam's throbbing dong will find its way into your tender rectum.
>>
>>14184847
Sorry officer, I didn't mean to drive while being black.
>>
>>14185239
Got nailed doing 80 in a 50. I'm white, was polite and was generally not a nog. Cop knocked it down to 60 in a 50
>>
>>14189693
Probably thought the coconut you gave him was a bribe, when in reality you just give them out to everyone
>>
File: alien-backseat-window-cling.jpg (27KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
alien-backseat-window-cling.jpg
27KB, 600x450px
>>14184847
your science and physics cant prove i can go faster than the speed of light.
so i wasnt going that fast... officer... im not like those roswell.
>>
File: 1442795218684.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1442795218684.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>14184847
GET OUT OF THE CAR GET ON THE GROUND NOW I SAID GET ON THE GOD DAMNED GROUND GET YOUR HANDS UP DONT MOVE GET ON THE GROUND I SAID DONT MOVE PUT YOUR HAND UPS DONT MOVE GET ON THE GROUND WHY ARE YOU MOVING YOUR HANDS RESISTING ARREST GET ON THE GROUND STAND UP HANDS ON THE BACK OF THE CRUISER HANDS IN THE AIR GET ON THE GROUND NOW GET OUT OF THE CAR
>>
File: 1389316187732.jpg (43KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1389316187732.jpg
43KB, 500x375px
>>14191009
HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM DROP THE KNIFE I SAID DROP IT PUT THE GUN DOWN GET OUT OF THE CAR DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW I SAID HANDS UP
>>
>>14184847
I do, but I don't see why you have to aim your glock brand glock at me.
>>
>>14184847

Black in a 55?
>>
>both me and father have been pulled over by cops to thank us for driving responsibly all the time on our route home from work
>We've also both asked a cop to drive us home from a bar after far too much drinking. They were nothing but friendly.

God damn it, small town cops can be the best.
>>
>>14185739

>Doing 25 over.
>get caught for doing 25 over.
>BUH BUH HOW DO I NOT GET A TICKET FOR DOING 25 OVER???

Don't fucking do 25 over? In some places, that's reckless endangerment. You're lucky you walked away with a ticket.

Both stories you told are you being completely retarded. Want to stop having negative interactions with the police? Stop being a complete fucking idiot.
>>
>>14185739
You admit guilt, act polite, explain if you had a legitmate reason, and hope he's feeling lenient.
Alternatively, don't drive at 130% the speed limit.
>>
File: 1442183793037.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442183793037.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>>14185021
My fucking sides. I think I'll watch this while enjoying my lunch.

Don't be an asshat guys. You won't win an argument with a cop on the street. If you have a valid complaint, film the encounter and sue the ever loving shit out of them. Get a settlement, move on with your life.

Seems like half these people are baked beyond belief though.
>>
>>14191080
Thats clearly a grenade.
>>
>>14191569
Filming a cop is the best way to ensure he fucks you every different way he can think of.
>>
>>14185021
Its people like this that ruin the AM I BEING DETAINED thing.
There's a time and place for it.

Open carrying where it is legal to do so and an officer harasses you because "somebody called"? Officer, OC is legal here and I have committed no crime, you have no reasonable suspicion that I have, so am I being detained?

Get pulled over for doing 10 over? Shut your trap and hope they reduce it or give you a warning because you weren't an asshole.
>>
>>14191624
What's the problem if they got nothing to hide?
>>
>>14186095
>ticked
>>
>>14191647
People don't like being filmed. If you can't see why filming someone in a situation where you want the more powerful party to show you leniency, you deserve whatever happens to you. Put your fucking phone away and answer the questions without being a shithead, and you'll be alright.
>>
>>14189597
This one?

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/the-wild-wild-east-feature
>>
>>14191624
If it gets to the point where you need to film him, chances are you're already being fucked 10 different ways. Hence I said, if you have a valid complaint.
>>
>>14191665
>People don't like being filmed.
People don't like being policed, shot, extorted or just generally obligated to stroke some asshole's ego at any given point in their daily lives either, so fuck you.
>>
File: 1443492221487.gif (87KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443492221487.gif
87KB, 200x200px
>>14185021
>3:16

SIR CALL THE POLICE.

we are the police.
>>
>>14184847
"I don't answer questions. Why did you pull me over?"

If you wanna be a dick instead of just getting to the point, we can run this route.
>>
>>14191734

>This guy thinks all cops are just ego tripping.

I bet you act like one of the assholes in LPG's video as well?
>>
>>14185650
Found this video about him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mLY9EbDmzY
Apparently he wants to sue the government or something, which I'm not sure how he logically justifies in his mind since he claims not to recognize the US court system in the first place.
>>
>>14191617
Actual or flavored?
>>
>>14192035
Chevy Silverauto
>>
>>14192053
**Shelby Silverauto
>>
>>14192053
Great, I enjoy my oatmeal lumpy too.
>>
>>14191721
Why would it get to that point. Ive had ops pic happen to me and if i pulled out my phone i would've most likely been shot. Dont be a dick. Thats. It. Cop is a dick? Let him. Fight it in court WITH A LAWYER. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>14191734
Read dipshit.>>14192083
>>
>>14192035
Its a /k/ meme that pre gen 3 glock .40s would blow up it the shooters hand when using overpressure ammo.
>>
>>14192083
>Cop is a dick? Let him
Yeah, listen to this faggot, be a bitch let the cops do whatever they want with you. Subordinate.
>>
>>14192169
Its called preserving your freedom. Exchange paperwork and drive away. Get a lawyer, go to court. If you want to spend the weekend in jail over your pride because officer manlet wants to lecture you, then thats on you. Ive said multiple times in this thread. Ive gotten tickets at gunpoint and tickets for 30+ over the limit. I wasnt arrested, shot, or fined for any of it. So whos the suboordinate while i walk free after openly breaking the law?
>>
File: mfw.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>get pulled over by a cop
>says I was doing 53 in a 30 (definitely wrong, township has a shitload of old city cops that get bored and butthurt because it's a boring safe town AND there is a state trooper station in town and they handle much of the real work)
>this is a 6 point ticket; loss of good driver discount will cost $800 over a year on insurance, 6 points means a penalty of $100/yr for three years on my registration (thanks NY state!)
>hire a lawyer to represent me - $550
>they get it from 53 in a 30mph (6 points) to failure to obey a traffic device ticket (2 points, $200)
>have to take a defensive driving course online ($50).
>mfw $800 to not get raped from a simple ticket
Also, a lesson for me without driving before checking that my radar detector was active.
>>
>>14185021
>"Help! Help! Call the police!"
>"We ARE the police!"

Ebin kek, the kind of retards that exists on this earth.
>>
>>14192428
Reminds me of a time i got stopped going 101 in a 70. 250$ for the lawyer got me no fines, no points, and a 4 hour course. Ticket was in miami so i took it to a place in hialeah my boy told me about where they sign the slip without making you take the course. Best part? I told my boss i was gonna be 4 hours late. So i smoked weed, did some coke, and had lunch before turning up to work 4 hours before the work day ended.
>>
>>14185905
in new jersey the way cops assess it from my experience in the few counties ive been pulled over is by the simple pacing of their vehicle vs yours but it of course depends on how long the cops been following you, if there were red lights or green lights, dark at night, etc.
easy to argue in court
>>
>>14184885
Actually had a friend of mine test this kind of stupid shit.

He intentionally sped and got pulled over. Doing 50 on a 40.

He refused to open the window and basically tried to be an annoying bitch to the cops.
>windows smashed
>arrested

Yeah so, just don't be a bitch... cops are humans too and I will smash your glass if you refuse to roll down your window when you did something wrong.
>>
>>14192487
Comedy gold. Did you warn him that exact thing would happen.
>>
>>14192487

Big difference between knowing your rights and being a bitch.

>I will smash your glass if you refuse to roll down your window when you did something wrong.

I find this comforting to know the next time I get pulled over.
>>
>>14192835
There's a button in your car that can prevent that exact scenario.
>>
>>14191810
To be fair, like half of all cops I've ever encountered are ego tripping, other half, pretty chill.
>>
File: homocops.jpg (30KB, 375x316px) Image search: [Google]
homocops.jpg
30KB, 375x316px
>>14185984
HANDS AND KNEES GET ON THE GROUND HANDS UP BALLS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM GET IN THE VAN!!!
>>
File: I_Swear_im_not_black_officer.jpg (278KB, 1354x1060px) Image search: [Google]
I_Swear_im_not_black_officer.jpg
278KB, 1354x1060px
>>14192888
>>
File: IMG_20151017_182102826.jpg (1MB, 3632x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151017_182102826.jpg
1MB, 3632x664px
I've only had 2 interactions with the cops and both weren't bad
>traveling through the shithole known as arizona, home of the statewide speed traps
>friend was driving my truck, I wake up to flashing lights
>90 in a 65; young state trooper is being unnecessary loud and barks everything out
>tells friend how to take defensive driving to get this off the record, etc
>tells us we're free to go
The cop wasn't bad, just unpleasant
>doing some urbex at abandoned neighborhood
>taking photographs on one of the roofs when a sheriff deputy rolls up
>I climb down and he greets us, asks what our business is here
>tell him we're just exploring and taking photographs
>says what we're doing is weird and is criminal trespassing, also gives speech about how dangerous it is to be exploring places like this
>he tells us to wrap up what we're doing and not to come back
>avoided a misdemeanor by being transparent and nice to the officer
pic related, place was pretty cool
>>
>>14193008
Whos the sexy ass?
>>
>>14184847
The voices in my head were driving my heel sir.
> hope hes an autistic dadrock boomer and lets me off
>>
>>14193051
Was it your baby calling, saying she needed you there?
>>
File: 1446505805423.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1446505805423.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>14191665
That's the problem though, there's zero guarantee that you will be alright. Yeah majority of cops aren't going to drag you out of your car to plant coke on you, diddle your butthole then shoot you, but there are those who will.
>>
>>14192973
thats a chevy caprice tho, not a van.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 375x305px
>>14192126
>>
>>14185712
>arrested for no ID
LAND OF THE FREE
A
N
D

O
F

T
H
E

F
R
E
E
>>
>>14193140
Surprise kiddo there's no guarantee of anything in life. Thats why its YOUR responsibility to make sure you play your cards right. Trying to outsmart a c student with the authority to reduce your freedoms is never gonna go your way. So you wanna hand over your info so you can both get on with your day, or you gonna make a complete stranger hate you? Logic dictates that a cop that has never met you before has no reason to beat/rape/shoot you. So why would you piss off a complete stranger who's job is to deal with the absolute worst people of society? Wouldn't that put you in more theoretical "danger" than just saying "yes/no/idk/just trying to get to work"?
>>
>>14193167
If only it were true.
>>
>>14193167
>Be breaking the law
>Act belligerent
>Get arrested
I see nothing wrong with any of that.
>>
>>14185021
why do people not know what civil disobedience is? civil disobedience is refusing to use the colored water fountain because you protest against the law preventing you from using the white one.
Civil disobedience is not refusing to give your license to an officer, or blocking a freeway with you're protest. that's just being a fucktard. you aren't breaking a law that you protest, you are just breaking the law.
>>
>>14193249
You can refuse to give your ID to an officer. You aren't required to have one either. However, if you clam up and refuse to assist in them identifying you, you will be taken into custody and taken to jail to be fingerprinted and ID'd. The cops have to know 100% percent who they are either charging are citing. If you are not going to be charged or cited, they don't need to know who you are and will not take you in. It's a waste of their time and the jail's time.
>>
being nice to cops didnt help me in any way:
>driving home after going to my friends appartment
>driving on the road back, small ''town'' section is 50kph and right after the curve its 70
>i cross a cop in the curve
>check rearview
>he does a u-turn
>''here we go''
>lights
>the 70 kph stretch is narrow so i dont stop there and signal the cop with my hand so we stop a bit further where theres actual room to pull over
>he starts the sirens a few times and says ''PULL OVER'' thinking i didnt notice him
>i signal him with my hand that i will pull over further
>license and registration
>takes his sweet time
>comes back with a ticket
>super defensive and tells me if i want to contest it i have to bla bla bla.
>115$ for 72 in a 50

2nd time:
>Driving on the highway with my brother to buy computer parts
>go in left lane to overtake a bunch of people going 80kph in the middle and right lane
>wild ricer appears in rearview
>tailgates me and keeps slowing down to come back and tailate again
>accelerate a bit to overtake the pack of retards a bit faster to get in the middle sooner
>wild ticket trap appears (2 cars behind an overpass looking at each side of the highway)
>license and registration
>driving my fathers van so i fumble around in the glovebox to find it
>give him my license
>''REGISTRATION''
>"just a sec''
>find it
>goes to his car
>takes his sweet time again
>225$ for 131 (imo i was at 125) in a 100

both events also were from the same city and around half a mile from each other
>>
>>14189529
How
>>
>>14193302
Do you dress like an asshole? Was your radio on? Are you brown? What car?
>>
>>14193421
Not him but cops are assholes, those kind of experiences are the norm. Oh yeah fuck em, we can lose a few of em we got enough of em.
>>
>>14193434
Other that having a gun in my face one time ive never had a cop be a dick to me.
Ive been let go after doubling the highway speed limit because my friend was in his chipotle uniform.

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."
>>
>>14193497
>"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."
People are fine. Cops are the only real assholes. Everyone knows this, it's not a secret.
>>
>>14193505
Only edgy college students and niggers who spend time on facebook think this. Explain it in logical terms.
>>
File: uCQ9hOv.jpg (44KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
uCQ9hOv.jpg
44KB, 433x419px
>"AM I GETTING DETAINED"
>"yes sir ou are accused of terrorism"
>*get shot*

another day in america
>>
>>14193549
dude I saw that on facebook XD
>>
>>14193529
Basically. I'm in a somewhat respected uni [for its business program anyway] and the uninformed dribble people clearly parrot from Facebook I hear on a daily basis is astounding
>>
>>14184847
No sir, I was watching the road, not my dash.
>>
>>14193421
normal plaid shirt and khakis
radio was on but with window closed and not loud
am white
1st ticket was with my foxbody and 2nd was with a 08 dodge caravan
>>
>>14193227
>imbibing a lawful substance is unlawful
>being in a public park past a certain time is unlawful
oh wow
>>
>>14192487
Honestly I agree that your friend was being an idiot, but the police officers have absolutely no right to smash his shit, especially if he was only going 10 over.
I'm disappointed in you for encouraging the erosion of our rights, you should be ashamed of yourself. I'd take 10 mexishits that know and support us rights over one unpatriotic little shit like you anyday.
>>
>>14192888
And there's a thing called self control, one of the things the retarded police officers on the scene are paid to exercise.
>>
>>14193674
Where do you live.
>>
>>14193718
Why wouldn't you put the window down.
>>
>>14193727
Why would you?
>>
>getting brother to practice driving in my car
>see a cop on an intersection so i tell my brother to pull in the next business parking so we can switch drivers
>stops in some closed down autoparts store parking
>switch
>see cop in rearview pulling into the parking
>turns around and almost leaves
>turn back and flashes his lights
>cop in his 20s comes to the driver side
>asks us what are we doing
>explain that im teaching him to drive with his learner license
>faggot friend in the back goes: WHY ARE YOU STOPPING US
>tell him to shut the fuck up
>cop asks us for license and registration
>give him both licenses and my papers
>''Alright guys, have a good one''
>>
>>14193733
Because I value my time and I KNOW Im not gon a get shot/raped/beaten. Ive had a cop put a gun in my face. Guess what, i got some tickets, went to court with my lawyer, and got them dismissed with the cop in the room.
>>
>>14193720
Soviet Canada , Quebec
>>
>>14193727
He was an ass for not rolling down the window, and it was probably a bit immature. However, it's even more immature AND a clear escalation of the situation to break the guys window for it.
>>
>>14193779
Never been, never plan on it. Good luck with your life famo.
>>
>>14193764
Many innocent people don't make it to court after an officer shoves a gun in their face. Just because you live in an area where it's unheard of doesn't mean it doesn't happen anon.
>>
>>14193798
Maybe they were disrespectful niggers that don't know their place. You sound like a dindu desu senpai
>>
>>14193798
They fucked up and undoubtedly had an opportunity to facilitate the de-escalation of the situation. If they lacked the intellectual capacity to preserve their life then, the gene pool is a better place without them. Im not a genius. If I can do it anyone worth their shit can. I was in community service for one of the aformentioned tickets and the people that were there for shit like fighting the cop or getting a DUI while on probation for DUI astounded me. We're both alive and well because of the decisions we made. They aren't because of theirs. I find it hard to be sympathetic.
>>
>>14193795
there isnt much anyways
>>
>>14193990
Thats how I view the entirety of Canadistan.
>>
>be 18 year old me
>leaving from work
>it around 11:30 pm on a Wednesday
>Coming up to an intersection
>it's a yellow
>it's a good distance away
>get closer
>still yellow
>fuckit.jpeg
>speed up
>it turns red as soon as I get to the intersection
>going to fast and don't want slam the brakes
>run the light and keep on going
>a few seconds later I check my review mirror and see a car turn on my road
>ihaveabadfeelingabouthis.gif
>see the flashing lights go up
>thinking to myself that it can't be for me, but I slow down anyway
>they slow down and pull up behind me
Sir, can you roll down your window?
>"my window doesn't work, but you can open the door."
>asks for my license and registration
>hand him my license and tell him that the registration is in the glove box and tell that I'm going to get it, he says alright
>Wait for about 15 minutes, >meanwhile a second cop goes around outside my van with a flashlight looking for anything suspicious inside
>Comes back with a 230 dollar ticket

I end up paying the ticket, but now I regret it, because now my insurance went up 100 some-odd dollars for 3 three years.
>>
>>14194030
Well Robert, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will take this new information into consideration during our evaluation process. Thank you for your participation.
>>
File: 1394571451854.gif (228KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
1394571451854.gif
228KB, 423x500px
>>14194095
>I end up paying the ticket
Very good goyim
>>
>>14194095
This is why I use the judgement of if it is yellow while I'm outside the solid white, brake. If I'm in the solid white, I should be fine.

Driving instructor taught me this years ago and it has saved my ass so many times.
>>
>>14194122
If you get in the intersection before it turns red you good to go
>>
>>14194110
I don't even need this job famm
>>
>>14194119
This. Why pay a ticket and get points, when you can pay a lawyer, get no points and maintain a clean record.
>>
>>14194158
Because the only ticket I've ever gotten was for $90, and didn't affect my insurance. Lawyer would have been more, the cop who gave me the ticket was already incredibly generous and knocked down the speed I was going to save me money, and because it's a small bum fuck town the cop probably would have shown up to court. Even if he didn't the only thing I save is a point from my driving record that I can clear anyway with a six hour online driving course.
>>
>>14194191
What for? And obviously your situation doesn't apply to 99.9999999998%
>>
>>14193780
>However, it's even more immature AND a clear escalation of the situation to break the guys window for it.
Thank you
>>
>>14193798
>Many innocent people don't make it to court after an officer shoves a gun in their face. Just because you live in an area where it's unheard of doesn't mean it doesn't happen anon.

Yeaup,
If you had no record of something like this happening in anyway would you lawyer up and try to take on the local PD?
>>
>>14194201
Speeding 25 over the limit on a freeway after not sleeping for a long period of time. I went out to get something to eat, was the only car in the right lane that morning, and sped way past what I should have.

I was polite to the cop, and told him the truth. Cop was nothing but friendly, and let me off on not having my seat belt buckled after I told him I unbuckled it when I pulled over to get into my glove box to find my registration. He told me he would knock it down to 14 over the limit which would keep the ticket cost low, and asked me to not drive tired from now on.

I get this may be a special case, but for me at that time hiring a lawyer would have been the stupidest decision I could have made.
>>
>>14194158
I got shit from my parents as to why I paid for it and didn't get a lawyer. At the time I thought it would it be a waste of money, but if I did the math I wold have save some money.
For example:
Let's say if I were to get a lawyer and they would charge me 500 dollars (just for example) and I won they case and they dismiss the ticket. I would have just wasted 500 some dollars and few hours of my day.
Where as paying the 230 ticket and the extra 300 dollars (100 from each year)
I would be spending more.
Needless to say I learned my lesson. I'm definitely going to take it to the court next time and invest in a dash cam.
>>
>>14194246
That sounds completely made up and illogical, but its not my place to insist something like that. Count your lucky stars, playa.
>>
File: grandma_mcqueen.jpg (56KB, 553x367px) Image search: [Google]
grandma_mcqueen.jpg
56KB, 553x367px
This entire thread
>>
>>14194300
>That sounds completely made up and illogical
That is exactly how I felt when it happened. Keep in mind this is a small town near the Canadian border, I was a teenager at the time, and the cop handling it probably took pity on me considering I looked terrified to all shit and ashamed for what I'd done. Small town cops tend to either be huge pricks, or wonderful people who go out of their way to help the place.
>>
>>14184847
No
>>
File: 1445112670026.png (239KB, 421x433px) Image search: [Google]
1445112670026.png
239KB, 421x433px
>Get ticketed for going 77 in a 55
>Ask the cop if he's serious
>Whatever, give me my ticket
>Don't mention my dashcam because my state doesn't require me to tell anyone about it.
>Bring dashcam footage showing highway mile markers
>I was actually averaging 56 mph over the preceding 5 miles.
>Ticket thrown out

Local cops are cunts.
>>
>>14194319
Plus not being black or brown helps a lot.
>>
>>14194496
I'm pale, wear flannels, and have glasses. Cops have to love me.
>>
>>14184882
ILL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M AN ARTICLE 4 FREE INHABITANT AND I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW YOUR LAWS
>>
>>14194514
Kek. I'm 23, look 16, and dress like a 36 year old suburban white guy from naples. I drive way too fast to not get a ticket here and there. I love my lawyer.
>>
fastest is was pulled for was 72 in a 55, and is my only ticket in my two years of driving.
Fastest i've ever gone is 115.
God I love mkIII Focuses. Best grocery getter i've ever owned
>>
>>14194722
Whats the top speed and why haven't you hit it?
>>
Only two cop encounters, both resulted in tickets

>be 17
>driving home with bro after wresting practice in the summer
>clothes were soaked after the three hour practice
>only wearing short ass athletic shorts and a pair of aviators
>going along in a 45
>white merc crossover shit thing in front of me slams on the brakes right as we past a 55mph sign
>iamscared.jpeg
>put blinker on and swerve around them caz lol truck brakes
>seconds later motorcycle cop shows up
>pulls me over
>"you were speeding, 59 in a 45"
>officer I thought i crossed the 55mph sign
>"wrong"
>wellokthen.gif
>receive ticket

After that I realized why the merc had hit the brakes, his partner was waiting at a neighborhood entrance waiting for more speeders

>2nd time
>18 now
>1:30 at night, driving home from gf"s
>going 55 in what I thought was a 45
>cop comes out of fucking nowhere
>I didn't even seen his goddamn headlights come up
>ticket
>same short talk experience
>Ticket
>so i go to court
>be white
>its dismissed
>>
>>14185964
You don't break more than one law at a time. Don't be Frosty.
>>
>>14193167
You're required to show ID when asked by an officer.
But they require probable cause that you were doing something malicious.

If you are doing something bad, and have no ID, you're getting arrested.
>>
>rocking my 2000 camry shitbox with broken exhaust down the highway in fast lane at 75mph while listening to eurobeat
>some camaro asshole going fast as shit overtakes me at like 100mph+
>accelerate to try to keep up with him, but the pedal starts vibrating like crazy and car goes gasping for air as i near 80
>push harder, nothing happens but eurobeat keeps playing
>lose sight of him after like 20 seconds
>cop appears up behind me and pulls me over for doing 79 in 65
fuck
>>
>>14195484
Saddest story on earth.
>>
>>14185021

That video, I feel for them cops if they got to deal with that crap daily.
>>
>>14184847
I dunno ask the bus driver
>>
>>14195715
That's not even close to the worst part of the job.
>>
>>14195484
>going in the fast lane despite going slow, with slower traffic keep right signs posted everywhere
>calls the dude fed up with the camry faggot an asshole for passing him,
>>
File: 6fe.jpg (18KB, 400x407px) Image search: [Google]
6fe.jpg
18KB, 400x407px
>>14195744
More then likely, but still. Those people, that level of hurrdurrness.

>pic related what must be going through the cops head
>>
>>14195771
I couldn't be a cop. I'd go Ronnie Pickering way too quick.
>>
> given a job to enforce the law
> if the criminal is nice i might knock the infraction down a few pegs

why is this ok
>>
>drive old lady buick
>never pulled over
feels good man
>>
>>14195813
Because even cops know many traffic laws are arbitrary in most situations and only truly deserve punishment when lives are actiually in danger. That said, if you blatantly break the law and expect leniency, you're an asshole.
>>
>>14195813
Because cops know that many tradfic laws are arbitrary in most scenarios and only demand punishment when lives are endangered. That said, if you blatantly break the law and expect leniency or even argue for it, you're an asshole.
>>
>>14195878
Wierd. The first didn't show up til I posted the second. Damn my phone is shit.
>>
as fast as i wanted to you fucken pig
>>
>>14185712
>how do I answer the "do you know how fast you were going?" questions without letting on that I'm either careless or knowingly breaking the law? Cops are such pigs man!

Don't speed or don't get caught speeding fuckwit. Don't bitch about a situation you've created.
>>
>>14195813

Police discretion is a pretty big part of modern policing
>>
>>14184847
DON'T SHOOT!
I'M NOT AMERICAN!
>>14186099
But are you AMERICAN?
>>
>>14185712

I would've nightsticked you on the face, Then arrested you.
>>
>>14184847

>couple years ago got a emergency call for work at around 4PM, ended up speeding 20+ over most of the way there till i got pulled over.
>Cop walks up, Asks me why I'm in such a rush as I hand him my papers.
>Tell him about the emergency, Dude literally throws my shit back at me and tells me i'm free to go.
>Confused as fuck, take it as it is and make it to the gate, then to work. Still wondering wtf just happened.
>Finally make it to work, turns out some asshole is shooting up the place.

April 2nd, 2014. Fuck that day, at least the cop was a bro.
>>
>>14196082
>DON'T SHOOT!
>I'M NOT AMERICAN!
*POP* *POP*POP* *POP* *POP* *POP*POP* *POP* *POP**POP* *POP*POP* *POP* *POP* *POP*POP* *POP* HANDS IN THE AIR ON THE GROUND ON THE GOD DAMN GROUND NAOOOOOO TURN AROUND HANDS ON THE CRUISER!!! STAND UP!! STAND UP!!! *POP*POP* *POP*POP* *POP*
>>
>>14197298
>OPEN YOUR EYES STOP BLEEDING NOW1!! TURN YOUR HEART BACK ON!!!!! GET UP STAND UP STAND UP!!!!!

*SCHK*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT* WAKE UP NOW1!!! COME BACK TO LIFE IMMEDIATELY
>ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*ZZT*
>>
Why are you pointing a firearm at me officer? My hands are on the steering wheel, the window is down and a I have my dash cam adjusted to face you.
>>
>>14190980
ayylmao
>>
>>14186130
>digital speedo
He has to give you a ticket now
>>
>>14184847
"I'm sorry, is there a reason you are waving your penis substitute around like a toddler on a sugar rush?"
>>
>>14198077
Yuropoor detected.
>>
>>14198137
Not needing a gun to overcome your insecurities due to being one of the most obese nations on earth with below average penis sizes and significantly worse teeth than even the British make someone a yooropoor? Ha no. Must suck to be an American't
>>
>>14198157
What are you actually getting out of going on an asspained tantrum about Americans in every thread?
>>
>>14191740
topkek.
>>
>>14184885
this was for a random checkpoint on the road, the man would not use this if he was pulled over
>>
>>14198602
Just as stupid of an idea.
>>
>>14198182
I think you have me confused with someone else. I simply pointed out a flaw in your statement.
>>
>tell him to eat shit and die
>yell laterrrrr while doing a burnout
>smoke him
>smoke the radio and choppers (I got connections)
Just another day as the king
>>
>>14197946
I don't know about where you live, but in Texas digital speedos are obscured by glare from the sun 99% of the time
>>
>>14193704
Would it be resisting arrest and obstructing at that point though?
>>
>>14185819
You're an asshole. Why don't you apply for the police force?
>>
>>14192487
>Papers please
>>
>>14201480
How? There officer can clearly see his hands through the window, he has them on his wheel. So he cant present any threat towards the officer.

Obstructing what? He doesn't have to sign, he said he wants them to put the ticket in the front. So there is no need for the window to be down. So there is no way he could be obstructing him.

Resisting arrest? He isn't arrested!

Its funny how my country of birth was communist not long ago but there are less boot lickers there than in US.

>>14193704
THIS
>>
>>14189597
Because large parts of it do have speed limits you mong. They also check for safety distance, undertaking etc.
>>
>>14185583
Well, Merkel has said that there will definitely be no general speed limit. So that means it can't be much longer until there is one.
>>
got pulled over for not wearing either a helmet or glasses one time
>>
>>14195261
>>You're required to show ID when asked by an officer.

That would imply that there is also a law requiring you to carry ID at all times. What the fuck.
>>
File: kill-me.png (860KB, 1704x535px) Image search: [Google]
kill-me.png
860KB, 1704x535px
>>14192428 here
Just paid this. Seriously, fuck my town and the bored ex-city cops and insane fees for traffic tickets.
>$200 for a failure to obey a traffic device
what in the fuck
>>
>>14204166
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_and_identify_statutes#Obligation_to_identify
tl;dr it varies by state and ID/compliance are not always mandatory, but if asked by a cop, depending on the state, you may be required to identify yourself with or without ID.
>>
>>14192428
>>14204253

I live in a small town in upstate New York. The cops and local traffic court are really shady. If you pay in cash it'll get dropped to a parking on the sidewalk violating, pay with plastic and your probably going to eat the whole fine and get points on your license. Been going on for years, the local paper actually tried to do a story on it and they somehow got shut down for building violations and stuff.
>>
>>14204297
I'm downstate and the town has wayyyy too much money to go for something that shady. Upstate NY is basically a totally different territory though, and what you said isn't surprising to me in the least.
>>
>>14204253
Should've lawyered up. Paying tickets is for fools who hate money and driving.
>>
>>14204315
>Should've lawyered up. Paying tickets is for fools who hate money and driving.
see >>14192428
I did lawyer up.
>>
>>14204336
Lawyers are like car parts. Spend as much as you can the first time. I have no tickets or points on my record because i pay hundreds of dollars per ticket to make sure i come out on top. A little money now will save you alot in the long run.
>>
>>14204352
I paid $550 to a lawyer to fight the ticket. Are you saying that I underspent?
>>
>>14204354
Damn. Dude. Small town? I live near miami and theres so much competition that i paid 350$ on one of the best lawyer refferals in the city for a 4 ticket stop with 3 getting dropped and reckless reduced to careless.
>>
File: _.jpg (314KB, 627x650px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
314KB, 627x650px
>Do you know why I pulled you over? :))))))
>>
>>14204409
Town with a population under 20K that's wealthy, so no mercy.
>>
>>14204410
>"becuase you wan sum fuk?"
>>
>>14204421
no, you drove over a stop sign when there was free view and no traffic for 2 minutes and I stood here the whole time! here's a 10€ ticket! oh look a few more people who are getting a ticket
>>
>>14185712
You're shit is too easy to pick apart:

>go bike riding with a friend, stay past park closure times -That right there is enough for the police to stop and detain the both of you.

Now that the two of you are detained, the police absolutely can demand ID. Especially from your underage friend who has beers in her back pack.

>Underage friend, alcoholic beverages in her possession.
Right there she's breaking the law for being underage and in possession of an alcoholic beverage. They absolutely can ID her, and if there is no way to ID her she absolutely can go to jail so they can ID her.

Now for you, they could have arrested you for being drunk in public.

You should do your homework before you try to flex your limited knowledge of the law.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.