[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford Fiesta 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I am currently driving a 2007 Ford Fiesta, 69 hp, 1,3 L. I like the car but I want to upgrade in the future.

I am prefering the Ford Fiesta 1,0 l EcoBoost with 100 hp.
I live in germany and could buy the new car for 12000-13000 €.
So, I see alot of you guys hate Ford and their cars. Please tell me why you guys think Ford (Fiesta) is not worth the money.
>>
>>14184674
Nothing wrong with Ford m8.

You look after a Ford, it'll look after you. All that shit about reliability is nonsense.
>>
I've only used a newer Fiesta as a rental car, but it was probably the worst car I've driven. It was an SE, with the 1.6L NA engine and dual clutch auto. The engine was fine I suppose, but the transmission felt like it was going to break at any moment. Really rough, lurching acceleration whenever you started from a stop or tried to accelerate quickly. The interior layout isn't my favorite, and the passenger has like no leg room. The center console intrudes a lot into their footwell.

I'm sure the 1.0L Ecoboost and a manual transmission would solve a lot of the problems I had with the car.
>>
>>14184750
>Nothing wrong with Ford m8.
>You look after a Ford, it'll look after you. All that shit about reliability is nonsense.
What Ford shills get paid to beleive
>>
>>14184776
The ST is a good car, even a major Ford shill like me will readily admit the DCT Autos are garbage. 98% of the Fiesta/Focus issues have to do with their shitty dual clutch autos while the STs all have 6 speed manuals.
>>
Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
>>
>>14184785
Never mind the failing boost sensors, eating brakes and clutches, interior falling apart.
Just over all poor quality in design and function
>>
File: gynodkv4kfdyz11hwwvq.jpg (80KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gynodkv4kfdyz11hwwvq.jpg
80KB, 600x900px
>>14184674
Ford shill here.

Generally worth the money. I have the NA Fiesta ST and it's been nothing short of perfectly reliable, the only other trim I would consider would be the 1.0 Ecoboost in whatever manual trim is offered (the automatic's really are autotragic in the Fiesta).

The one thing I would say is that the '16 MY got the SYNC3 update here in the States, so that may be worth investigating.

Here's a review to read if you care:
http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2014-ford-fiesta-10l-ecoboost-test-review
>>
>>14184674
i have a '14 1.6L and i've had no problems with it, sitting at about 24k miles. only complaints would probably be trying to accelerate at high speeds is a no go (which should be a given anyway) and since its gotten colder this season it sounds like the speakers have a little feedback going through them, but for the price point of the car and build quality i don't see that being a huge deal either.
The car itself is a fun little go-kart to throw around. when i have the opportunity may switch it out for an ST or even go to a FoST depending on needs for practicality
Would recommend
>>
>>14184674
>wants to "upgrade" from a 1.3l to a 1 liter
europoors lmao!!
>>
>>14185085
It's a pretty serious 1.0 liter though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmZMwk14r4c
>>
>>14184809
literally none of that except for the brakes is true

and the brakes has more to do with ford's tvc electronic diff, common issue on other cars with similar systems (vw's xds comes to mind). worst case you cook the brakes driving like a moron on a race track (extremely hard to do on the street) and a caliper is kill it costs $50-75 to replace (shared with escape and fusion)

http://jpdaugherty.kinja.com/focus-st-75k-mile-owner-review-1743617015

in b4

>gawker

but its good enough plenty of automotive journalists have spent their own money on the cars
>>
>>14185082
My '13 is far from go cart-like. 5-speed manual, steel wheels. Do 16-inch wheels with better rubber make that much of a difference?
>>
>>14184674
Fiesta ST with Mountune
>>
>>14187579
14 inch wheels are the way to go. Handle well + comfy.
I believe they only handle so well because they are so light. Not much finesse. Nonetheless they do okay so they are a lightweight little thing
>>
Whats the difference between the ST and the PS fiesta
>>
>>14187579
Yeah, i think they do in this case. and like >>14187769 said, theres not much finesse to it, its more of just throwing the car around and having fun with it
>>
>>14185190
No it's not. My friend has a Focus with that 1L 3-cylinder turbo in it and it's painfully slow. Also the gearing is super short so you have to change gears every 2 seconds when accelerating normally. Kinda annoying really.
>>
>>14190724
There's a huge difference between a Focus (2972lbs+whatever junk you stuff in it) and a Fiesta (2592lbs).

That's why it's painfully slow for you.
>>
File: 1435093682415586222.png (2MB, 1287x748px) Image search: [Google]
1435093682415586222.png
2MB, 1287x748px
Good thing to see this threat I was going to ask about this car.

I wanted a Mini cooper, and they have good performance and shit, but the consumer reviews and reliability is so bad it makes to every top ten car brands to avoid.

Is the fiesta ST turbo it Reliable?
will it last? I wan a car for at least 10 years.
>>
>>14191984
We don't know yet. They haven't been making them for ten years.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.