[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dew Trail CYOA #25

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 37

File: Untitled-3.jpg (188KB, 800x731px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
188KB, 800x731px
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU (Up to date compilation by anon added, big thanks on doing that)

Op pic is related this time, I promise.

Quick Summary: Answering questions about a possible murder asked by a random guy.

>>14174195
"I'm tellin' you what I know, after that I went back in to eat. I stayed in there until I was done."

Benny lets out a heavy sigh, obviously not pleased with your answer, he writes in his notebook before speaking again.

"I don't buy your story about Mr. Atkins leaving in the slightest. Unfortunately it looks like you're going to choose to play dumb when every lead points to you, if not looking suspicious is your plan you're doing a bad job in my eyes."

He looks at his watch with a chuckle.

"If you change your mind, here's a number to call. I hope you realize I'm not playing a game here."

He hands you the card (you pocket it) before walking to his car, glancing back at you every few steps. to make sure you don't jump him or something.

When he opens the door to his car he waves goodbye.

"There's eyes all over this county, I'd be wary of every pair you don't know, and more so with some you do. Have a nice day, kid."

With that he hops in and drives off.

Well...that happened.

You don't think he was even a cop, they would've shown a badge right? For all you know "Benny Tisdale" is a made up name. Whoever he is he's got you a little paranoid, you sit around for a while before taking that shower you wanted last night.

With all that mess out of the way you've got nothing to do between now and tonight.

A) Al's, this is something he'd want to know about.
B) Sheriff's office? This seems like something you could report...probably not a good idea when you think about it.
C) Fuck it, you can sleep for a few minutes then sit around until it's dark.

A or B only obviously.

X) Take the Valiant, it's a plain Jane car.
Y) You could go get the Packard
Z) The Packard has (likely) stolen plates and the Valiant is slow. Stick with the '55
>>
>>14176068
A & Z
>>
File: 55chevtwolane.jpg (213KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
55chevtwolane.jpg
213KB, 760x570px
A + Z

Just take the back/long/most open route to Al's so if this atfagent/cop/pi/douche bag follows us we know an we can abort.
>>
>>14176068
A&Z
Gonna be hard for someone to catch up if we're tailed.
>>
>>14176068
We should definitely go see A)l, but not first, and definitely not burning off into the sunset to "lose a tail". First we should kill an hour running errands to show our jimmies remain unrustleD). >Maybe go buy some bacon and fix a nice breakfast, then pop by the record store or Bo's, ending up at Al's by this afternoon.

Also, Z. No need to change from routine, do anything rash, or expose any of our hand, considering WIDINDUNUFIN.
>>
>>14176232
>Al's this afternoon
it's date night with best waifu, get fucked.
>>
>>14176068
D & Z

Drive around, maybe Drop by the record store, Ethel's or Rob's.
Do a gud boy act, in other words.
>>
>>14176068
A and Z
>>
A & Z
>>
>>14176068
A-Z
>>
>>14176068
A
Z
>>
inb4 the guys erika got us to sell shine to were actually snitches that play two sides to keep their own gangs operations under radar.
also A & Z
>>
>>14176232
This, but not as long. Maybe kill an hour or 2, watch for tail. If no tail, we go to Al's. Then get back and get ready for our big date with best waifu.
>>
>>14176068
A & Z

I have to thank you OP for doing this. I've kept up with it since July when I was taking a break from working on my car like Jamie. I hope this keeps going for a long time.
>>
>>14176068
You eat a sandwich and throw on the Ray-Bans before heading out, sure they're not going to help with being recognized while driving the '55 but why the hell not?

Al's is easily the place to go this morning. You decide to take the long way there through the countryside, checking your mirrors every so often just in case. It doesn't appear that you were followed, no customers at Al's either.

Inside you see Jake messing with the jukebox and no one else.

"Nice shades man!"

"Thanks, but where's Al?"

"In his office, something up?"

"Yeah, a guy just showed up on my doorstep asking about bikers."

Jake looks like you just shot him.

"O-oh shit, yeah, you should probably let him know that."

You make your way back to the office and knock on the door.

"Yeah?"

"It's Jamie, got some news, and it ain't good."

You can hear him mutter some thing before he tells you to come in. inside is the usual lingering cigarette smoke.

"So, some guy just knocked on my door asking about bikers and looking into a 'Joseph Atkins'."

He slams his fist into the desk, getting the angriest you've seen. Poor Jake might be getting it.

"Goddammit, I was waiting for what those idiots did to come back up! He show a badge or anything?"

"Nope, just the name 'Benny Tisdale', drove a newer dark red Mercury, maybe around 50?"

"Fuck, he could wind up being more trouble if he ain't a cop...."

"I don't like bringin' all this bad news, but he said he might know more than I think and that he has eyes all over the county."

"I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a bluff to get you to talk...anything else? I think I got a few calls to make."

You hope it was a bluff.

A) Show him the card Benny gave you
B) Nope you're done, that card might come in handy.

Destinations

W) Drive-in, that sandwich isn't gonna cut it for long
X) Record store, thanks to the radio you've got some albums to check out
Y) Ronnie's, could hang for a few hours
Z) Carpenter's, little bit of work will help pass time
>>
>>14178333
A, but keep the card of course.

Z. We need money for a third vehicle, some kind of inconspicuous DD that doesn't attract the attention the '55 probably does (and we sure as hell don't want to be driving the Packard any more than strictly necessary).

I vote for a black on black third gen Continental. Because black cars don't attract attention.

Captcha: 427
427 indeed.
>>
>>14178348
We have like $400 unless I messed up somewhere, that's more than enough for a car.

Getting another car probably wouldn't work out if the guy knows where we live.
>>
>>14178348
This
>>
>>14178384
Well, igetting a third car would also give us
>work vehicle
>daily driver
>dragracing machine

That way, we could make the '55 even less streetable - because it doesn't have to be. I'm just kind of torn what would be best as a DD, a luxobarge, or a small Jap roadster. A Mustang might actually be best, if we can get that to handle, it'd mean we have a car from each of the big three.
>>
>>14178333
A
V) let's get groomed, new clothes, and get the '55 detailed
We got a hot date tonight.
:^)
>>
>>14178409
Fair enough, I think the only Jap roadster we have as an option is a 50hp Datsun Sports though, newer ones might be too expensive.

Maybe something British would be doable.

Finding prices on non American cars a bitch.

>>14178411
That can come later, we've got a lot of time before it gets dark.
>>
File: 330_07.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
330_07.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>Any problem
>"Lets buy a new car"
Never change guys
That 330 we passed up for the packard would be my vote.
Also A-Z, assuming its still early.
>>
>>14178384
I'm officially putting a vote in for that 60 fury we didn't get to see when we were buying the Packard
>>
>>14178470
>>14178482
>wanting a big car when we already have two fullsize cars

We should be getting a light car. Like a Karmann Ghia with a Corvair engine swapped in.

>>14178470
>Any problem
>"Lets buy a new car"
Seems like solid thinking to me.
>>
>>14178470
>2016-47
>Not car hoarding to run away from your problems
>>
>>14178470
>implying everyfucking person we meet won't ask us how we can afford so many fucking cars?
Way to stay off the radar.
>>
>>14178644
No one knows about the Packard.

As long as we buy a beater and not something nice we could maybe play it off as the last of our race money.
>>
>>14178664
True, I suppose. but our dad does. he also knows about our supercharger, our paint job and more, and he's already asking questions. another car certainly wouldn't help.
>>
>>14178731
Just tell him we raced some punk for pinks.
>>
>>14178664
It isn't hard or expensive to hoard problem cars though. I knew a few old dudes that had 30-50 cars from various decades sitting around their yards and they weren't very rich either.
>>
>>14178348
This pls
>>
>>14178333
A -> W -> > Z
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 600x450px
>>14178348
We should find that Pontiac dude and ask if he'll take 400 for his Bonneville (or was it a Catalina?) It was pretty smashed up after the race and now that he has the brand new Judge he probably won't need it.

Or:
59-60 Bel Air/Impala/El Camino with the 348
Late 50s Mopar (DeSoto pl0x)
Any year Buick with the 401 or 425 Nailhead

Running beater with a decent engine already in it is our best option with a budget this tight.
>>
>>14178465
NEUE KLASSE
>>
>>14178333
A and Y, let's help Al and then lay low.
>>
>>14179641
Late 50s mopar.
1960 fury pl0x?
>>
>>14179641
We should buy Sharon's pan head desu
Wear a helmet, give us more of a disguise
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 400x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 400x256px
>>14180514
57 DeSoto Firesweep nigga
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 616x462px
>>14180715
Oops my bad bruh that's a Fireflite, this is a Firesweep. 341 Hemi in dat muthafucka either way
>>
>>14180695
>buying a bike when they're looking for our affiliation with the bikers
Now that's a bright idea!
>>
>>14180914
Buying a new car and parking it at home is a worse option.
If we're afraid of being tailed on the street, don't you think they'll stake out the house?
Good luck explaining the men in suits staring at the house to pops btw
>>
File: Honda-poster.jpg (347KB, 1170x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Honda-poster.jpg
347KB, 1170x1600px
>>14181441
If ya wanna something on two wheels this much then we can compromise.

[spoiler]And maybe we can score points with the dirty hippie :^>[/spoiler]
>>
Can we get this bumber sticker like this on the 55
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 438x121px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 438x121px
>>14181925
no room, already have this desu
>>
>getting called to do shit when you have no plans

At least I should be free for a while.

>>14178333
"He gave me this card, in case I ever changed my mind." you tell him, pulling the card out

This is the first time you actually took the time to give it a look, it's completely blank except for the handwritten "555-2867" on it. Easy enough to remember, even if you lost the card you feel that you could keep that in your head.

"I can't exactly stand up to look at it."

Yeah, right, you hand it to him, he looks at it for a few seconds before pulling out a lighter. It's a good thing you took a good look at it before handing it to him.

"You don't plan on ever changing your mind do you?"

"No way." you reply, even if you do you won't need the paper now.

The card meets a fiery death, you're sure this is supposed to be some kind of warning, little bit dickish, but a warning. Can you really blame him too much, he has a lot that could be fucked by you saying anything.

"Now, I have some calls to make, see you around."

Having done all you planned to do here you go back to your car, you don't feel comfortable leaving it sitting outside this place for long.

With the time you've got to kill hitting up Carpenter's sounds like a good idea, some delivery out to the country would be nice. You go back the way you came, that is sticking to the countryside. You're about 5 minutes away when you run into a wagon sitting on the side of the road, looks like they had a blowout. There's a man and a woman arguing and a couple of kids running around the car, with Carpenter's so close it would be easy to run one of them there to pick up a tire.

A) Help them out.
B) Continue on.
>>
File: BMW-archieve-carscoop-90074547.jpg (207KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
BMW-archieve-carscoop-90074547.jpg
207KB, 1600x1067px
>>14179641
Judge and Bonneville are 2 different people.

Dean (Bonneville) got picked up by some Pontiac oval track team.

Warren (Judge) we don't know.

>>14179832
An early 60s 1500 might actually be doable.

Have to impress Erika's parents with our German automobile.

>>14181925
But why.

>>14182000
Woodstock hasn't happened yet.

>Not going with Cheryl when it does
>>
>>14182061
A
we gud boy
>>
anyone else's balls aching for the Erika fapfic?
also B
>>
>>14176068
Compilation bro here...
I'll try and update it every now and then, it's just a pain to edit because it's so damn long.
>>
>>14182061
A.
>>
>>14182140
Oh, also A
>>
>>14182061
A)
>>
File: JohnCarpenterCHRISTINE_1024.jpg (116KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JohnCarpenterCHRISTINE_1024.jpg
116KB, 1024x768px
We should get a Plymouth Fury!

It can fuck with everyone that would dare do Jaime wrong!
>>
>>14182061
A
>>
A, we are a good person at heart.... Ish
>>
>>14182541
This, Fury is love, Fury is life.
Also dat front independent torsion bar, the car handles like a beast
>>
>>14182061
A

>>14182083
>An early 60s 1500 might actually be doable.
Then whenever that choice comes, I am voting B for Bimmer
>>
>>14182061
Let's be /A/ good Jamie and help
>>
>>14182061
You pull in behind the big green wagon, learning that it's an Edsel Villager. They have to notice you but that doesn't stop their arguing.

"Uhh, you guys need any help?" you ask, the answer is obvious

"If you can give me a wife that can listen when I try to say something that would be great!"

"Here. we, go, again! If you bought new tires like I told you this wouldn't have happened!"

"Oh no you don't, don't try to play innocent in front of this stranger, if you didn't toss out my spare for some damn food we could've just bought on the road- but oh wait, where's my tools Carol?"

"Back at the house Harvey, you took them out and forgot them."

"Because you didn't remind me! Not that it would help without the spare!"

As much as you like listening to couples argue and having a kid ogle your car you don't want to stand here all day.

"There's a scrapyard not too far from here, I could take you to get a tow."

"Go Harvey, I'd hate for you forget the kids at a junkyard so I'll sit here with them." Carol says, pointing at you

He looks like he has more to say, but he'd rather try getting this all sorted out too it seems

"Don't ever get married, the most beautiful, smart woman in the world turns into an evil witch the instant you put a ring on their finger!" he warns you as he walks towards you

Oh boy, this is going to be a fun ride...

Hey whaddya know, it ends up being better than expected. He complains a little, it's about how he had a Model A with a Olds 303 in it before the kids came along. Always nice to hear about hotrods from before your time, even if they always seem to disappoint when it comes to just how fast they were with what you're used to. You're pretty sure the '55 is built up to the point to where you won't have to worry about disappointing anyone for a long time.
>>
>>14184958
When you arrive at Carpenter's the first thing you notice is the Chrysler sitting outside the office looking better than ever. It doesn't take long for Harvey to leave with a worker after Carpenter calls for one over the intercom. What, no reward?

"You got a job for me?" you ask

"Sure do, got about a whole disassembled engine that needs to head out, good paying job, it'll put $45 in your pocket."

"You trusting me with the Chrysler?"

"Nope, bought a dedicated delivery vehicle, you get to take it on it's first job if you're interested."

Wonder what you'll be driving now?

A) How could you say no to that kind of money?
B) Nah, you dislike money all of a sudden.

If you hate money why not spend it?

X) Drive-in, that sandwich isn't gonna cut it for much longer
Y) Record store, thanks to the radio you've got some albums to check out
Z) Ronnie's, could hang for a few hours, won't get rid of your money though.

>>14184077
If I can think of a story reason for us getting another car.
>>
>>14185000
A, lets drive something new.
>>
A new is better
>>
>>14185000
A
>>
>>14185000

A.

> Its a van isn't it.
>>
B)
X)
>>
>>14185000
A
>>
>>14185000
A)
>>
>>14185000
A of course.
>>
A
>>
>>14185000
A) lets see what it is.

inb4 some slow near-dead truck...
>>
File: 39.jpg (203KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
203KB, 1023x682px
>>14185000
"I'm down for it, interested in what you're gonna have me drivin' too." you reply

He chuckles before turning on the intercom

"Could someone get to loading up the delivery car?" he stands up "Come on, it'll be my pleasure to show it off a little."

He walks out with you to the hangar, the instant you step through the door you can't help but feel like this is a joke.

Seriously, this is it? Is this some way of punishing you?

It's a ratty looking blue pre-war Ford, sure it looks like it's a proper car to use for deliveries, but it's probably going to be slow.

"Later Mercury engine swapped in, built up a little, 2 speed rear end, AM radio, and beefed up suspension all around. Ain't pretty but the insides are nice if I do say so myself."

"2 speed rear end?" you ask, at least there's something you don't know about in it

"There's a knob in there you can pull to change the rear end from a 4.11 to a 2.94, gonna come in handy for this delivery since you'll be hitting a highway to another town."

Oh joy, that's kinda cool though.

He gives you directions that are "get on the highway, get off here, small garage on left at intersection", won't be passing a lot of time on this job. You help out get what little is left to get in the back of the car, a lot better than the Chrysler for this sort of thing.

"$300 for all the parts, tell Rick to come this way sometime." he tells you as you climb inside

Ahh. another column shifter, the interior is well worn to match the outside, you take the time to familiarize yourself with the location of all the essentials before firing it up.

It actually sounds pretty nice and deep, not very loud either, already it sounds 100 times better than it looks. You pull off from the hangar, not giving it enough gas to determine if it has any bite to go with that growl.
>>
>>14185828
As you come to the end of the dirt road ready to pull out you start wondering what this car can do.

A) Do a quick run up to about 60, you'd like to know what this thing can do if you're gonna have to drive it.
B) Drive normally, no reason to add any extra risk to a simple job.
C) Can this thing peel out? See if it can before getting up to 60.

>>14185600
How about a car that looks near-dead?
>>
>>14185836
A
>>
>>14185836
A if it's clear
Can't speed on the highway
>>
>>14185836
A)ids.
Whatever the new car is it should be our daily, the 55 will be our race car.

The new car should be a mopar, can't be showing GM all our love
>>
>>14182083
>but why
Because Ronnie is our bro ;)
And everybody secretly wants Teague's sweaty ballsack slowly drug across our face as Erika kicks us in the nuts
>>
>>14185836
B
Why be young and dumb
>>
>>14185828
Aaaaaaaaaa
>Implying you needed to write any other answers
>>
A

Floor it
>>
A
>>
Post will be in the AM most likely.
>>
>>14187652
Fuck that fag shit
>>
>>14187652
God damn it OP
>>
>>14187652
So 1-3?
>>
>>14185836
A)>>14185836
>>
Well that took longer expected.

>>14185836
You pull out onto the road, gunning it when you're all straightened up...

Maybe it's the fact that you have a lot of weight in the back slowing down, but 60 comes in...12, 13 seconds maybe? Sounds fucking great getting there though. Not knowing when to shift can't be doing it any favors either.

When you make it to the highway and get up to speed you realize you have 0 idea on how to use that overdrive. 3000 rpm might be fine but you'd rather run less if you can, you pull on the knob, nothing happens, uhh, ok. You push it back in, still nothing. Well, it's a 2 speed right, maybe you need to use the clutch? You pull out the knob once again and press the clutch, a satisfying clunk comes from the rear of the car as the revs drop.

Not long after you find a cruising buddy in a Ford Woody of similar vintage that chills behind you the entire way.

It follows you off the highway (you go out of overdrive too, it's the same process) and up to the garage you're delivering to. He's going to be disjointed if he's wanting to ask questions. There are a few other old Fords sitting out here.

"Hey man, always nice to see another young guy rocking a pre-war Ford!" he yells from the window, you haven't even gotten backed up yet

"It's not really mine, it's just a work car, I drive a '55 Bel Air myself."

"That's cool too, I just got a thing for flatheads!"

Before you even get out a man maybe around the same age as Carpenter comes out with someone you can only assume is his son who's likely around your age. You turn the car off, hop out and run around back to open the door.

"You must be Rick, Carpenter says you should come see him sometime." you tell the older guy

"Heh, guess he's got a car ready to run, don't reckon it's the one you're drivin' either."

Probably not, at least you hope not, unless Rick's car is slow as all hell or Carpenter wants to lose that is.
>>
>>14189199
Woody stands to the side, talking to Rick and the assumed son while you help get all the parts inside, doesn't take too long despite the amount of parts with the 3 of you working hard.

"All the parts are $300." you tell them after it's all loaded up

Rick pays with no problem.. Another job in the books, maybe you should start looking into a legit delivery driver job.

All 3 of them go inside the garage, which is apparently some kind of speedshop for old Fords.

A) Get back to Carpenter'same
B) Sure, you don't own an old Ford, but checking out the shop could waste some time.
>>
>>14189211
B
Ask 'em if they got any ferds for cheap too
>>
>>14189211
Quick B then A
>>
>>14189211
B.

Look for either a '49 or '32, or maybe an early Mustang. Falcon 2 door will do, too. As long as it's lighter than what we've got now, it's good.
>>
>>14189211
>>14189304
Forgot to mention: also look for anything that's not part of the big three. We've got a Mopar, we've got a Chevy, now I'd be looking for something from either Ford, or, say, AMC and the lot. As long as it's light and nimble, I'm fine with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 640x480px
>>14189314
I was thinking we should look into trucks so we can wrench/race with Ronnie.
>>
>>14189386
We've already got a sort of work vehicle with the Packard, and the average weight of our garage could use a bit of trimming.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 500x375px
>>14189415
Just force pops to sell his Valiant desu
truck's just a DD, beef it up a little to keep up with Ronnie, but not enough for Jaime to want to race in it.
>>
>>14189304
Doubt we could get a Mustang for $448 unless it's a bare as fuck 6 cyl or wrecked.

But yeah, this will likely leave us with the chance to pick up a flathead era Ford, maybe a Y Block.

>>14189415
yfw Ronnie's truck weighs less than the '55
>>
>>14189445
>mfw Ronnie's truck weighs less than the '55
>mfw I have no face
The Packard's bound to be even heavier with that iron big block sitting in front. We really need a light, nimble 2 door that's DD capable to add to our garage.

I don't really care if it's just a 6 cilinder. We'll need to gather money to build it anyways.

>we're going to buy a new daily
>and we're very quickly going to need another daily again
>>
>>14189475
NA big block V8
>work vehicle
blown small block V8
>race car
turbo I6
>DD

That's a nice stable.
>>
>>14189475
Packard is around 3,600
'55 is around 3,300-3,400

F100 6cyl is 3,110 stock, so I added a couple hundred as a guesstimate for V8

These are all with estimates with mods and shit of course.

>We really need a light, nimble 2 door that's DD capable to add to our garage.

Crosley Super Sport, exact same thing as Renee's car but has doors :^)
>>
>>14189562
Turbo flat six would be even better. Karmann Ghia with a turbo Corvair swap anyone?

>>14189568
>Crosley Super Sport, exact same thing as Renee's car but has doors
That's a bit too light imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 510x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 510x411px
>>14189568
Fuck outta here with that noise
Let's buy a '49 Olds and make it into a truck
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 510x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 510x415px
>>14189608
>>
>>14189608
We don't have the money for project type stuff really.

We still don't even have much of a reason to buy a car for a DD, especially after we already drilled holes into the '55 to install a radio and installing some carpet. That was all supposed to be to make it a more livable car.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 736x552px
>>14189628
It was never my idea to purchase a third car, all these faggots got spooked by the first guy in a suit we've encountered.

I just want a truck to be an option since everyone's already inclined to a 3rd vehicle.
>>
>>14189654
If people want another car just because then it's not going to have any limitations really.

Sports cars, motorcycles, scooters, sedans, trucks, vans, whatever. It's going to be the absolute last chance to get any other vehicle in the story if it happens.

But yeah, getting another car isn't going to help us evade anybody that knows where we live.
>>
>>14189684
time for a SEMITRUCK!
>>
File: BMW-Neue-Klasse.jpg (91KB, 640x330px) Image search: [Google]
BMW-Neue-Klasse.jpg
91KB, 640x330px
>>14190010
And an AIRSTREAM, fuck yeah!

Seriously, I'd look for a hideout rather than a new car. But... bimmers tho.
>>
>>14189684

No more cars please op.. For fuck sake we are like 19 yrs old and trying not to arouse suspicion. A 19yr old kid doesn't own 3 cars all with fucking v8s without doing some illegal shit. If these idiots have their way we will have like 7 cars in a few threads time.

Why not sell the 55 if you faggots desperately want another car
>>
>>14190262
>No more cars please op.
Alright then. Motorcycle it is.
>>
File: 1449450427290.png (35KB, 391x197px) Image search: [Google]
1449450427290.png
35KB, 391x197px
>>14190276
Quick B, into A.
>>
>>14190035
What about the moonshine cabin? We just kind of ignored the fact that we have a free cabin no one except Olds knows about.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 324x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 324x400px
>>14189199
>1969
>buying a flathead
Carpenter you're a fuckin chode for that one.
>>14189211
B, see if we can get some Ardun OHV heads to make this thing less of a piece of shit.
>>14189314
>Packard
>Mopar
u wot m8
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 800x350px
>>14189562
>>14189585
Why have a turbo 6 when you can have a turbo aluminum V8?
>>
>>14190276
Yeah, a Honda Super Cub is like $250 brand new. Scooter time.

>>14191082
>old school hotrodder
>not buying a Flathead

It's a work car, why would we spend probably more money than we have on trying to make it fast?
>>
>>14191205
Just tell Rick to bill them to Crapenter.
>>
>>14191082
Packard's got a Mopar engine ya dummy.

>>14191124
Because getting that V8 in the back of a Ghia would be a PITA.
>>
>>14191263
So would the 55 Chevy be a Mopar if we put the Hemi in it? And fuck a Karmann Ghia I want an Olds Jetfire, they're pretty light too.
>>
>>14191308
>>14191263
we need a top fuel dragster not a pussy common car.
>>
>>14191381
True.

Nitromethane when?
>>
>>14191381
I'm down if you can figure out how we can get one for $400.
>>14191392
Only pussies run nitrometh.
>>
>>14191574
enter street races with out '55 until we get lots of rep, join a racing team and use that money to build a dragster out of our packard (in cover of course) then dominate street races even more for pink slips and money.
>>
>Jamie has two car already, one with a supercharger and other a big block..

>let's buy another car!!!!

Fuck you guys are retards.
>>
>>14191747
>n/a small block
>supercharged big block
>Still missing a Ford engine to complete the big three
>not even going into other engine configurations
>>
My bad guys, friend sold the Saturd and we went to go look for cars today so I've been busy. He ended up with a 1990 Civic Si if anyone cares.

Next post within the next hour or so.
>>
>>14189211
You'll be out of your element but there's no harm in checking out the shop is there?

You walk through the door and the old school hot rod theme is going strong in this little speedshop. Jukebox, pinups, and a good amount of pictures with cars not dating past the early 50s. Sure seems like Carpenter's kind of people. Nowhere near the scale of Rob's shop but it has it's charm.

"Don't think you're gonna find much for that Chevy of yours." Woody says

"Thought I'd check it out at the least, looks like I'm going to be drivin' an old Ford for work."

"First time you ever drive one?" Rick asks

"Yeah, don't think they're for me either. Thing can't be much quicker than my old man's slant 6 Valiant."

"If all you care about is speed then a flathead ain't for you at all, more about keeping up the old school tradition for me. Good reliable workhorse and I don't think I've heard a better sounding engine yet." he replies

It's definitely got sound going for it.

"So what's the story with that Chevy, I'm guessin' it ain't stock." he asks

"Sure ain't, gotta blown 350."

"No wonder you ain't too keen on a flathead if you're used to that."

"Don't play humble dad, you should take him for a spin in the T-Bucket, need to ride in a proper performance flattie!" his son suggests

Suddenly you feel like you're out of the loop on a joke, everyone else is giddy.

"I guess I can at least show it to him, it's what his boss is gonna be runnin' against after all."

He starts to walk towards the rear exit of the store, motioning for everyone to follow him.

The backlot has a few old cars and trucks, the centerpiece however, is this little flat black car with massive rear tires and a blown engine. Rick walks over to it and knocks on the body.

"Might not have the power, but this fiberglass body don't weigh much! I've upset a few big OHV boys in it."
>>
>>14192917
Even if it was steel it couldn't way too much, this thing looks like it'd be a blast.

"How much power you think?" you ask

"Ahhhh, no idea, no more than 250 I'd say." he replies

That's it...a blown V8, and that's all it can muster? The damn 350 you have was rated for 300 bone stock!

"Like I said, it's light, feels more like 5 or 600....you interested inna little blast down the front of the shop? Should be a good message to send back to Dale."

A) Hell yeah motherfucker.
B) Nah, you should probably get going.
C) What's up with the other cars sitting back here?
>>
>>14192941
A and C
>>
>>14192949
This, C then A
>>
>>14192941
A
>>
A and C
>>
>>14192941
A
>>
Page 7 bamp, flathead Ford is pig disgusting
>>
>>14194170

>not liking a well built flathead Ford

https://youtu.be/WLFTO0Bx9-E
>>
Next part eventually.

>>14192941
"I'm down for that, I got time to burn."

A smile comes over his face as he gets in the car to fire it up.

The flathead comes to life with a mean beefy sound that could easily fool you into thinking it had well over 250hp. You start to walk over to ride in the other seat but Rick shakes his head.

"Give it a lil' bit of time to warmup and we'll head out." he says loudly

Good idea you suppose, now having some extra time you look around the backlot, eyes scanning the collection of old FoMoCo's.

"So, these other cars projects or something?" you ask

"Ahh, couple customer cars, couple of projects, ain't touched much on my cars inna while since the T became my focus."

"So which one's are yours?" you ask

"That '53 vert Merc, '36 Pickup, and the '32 coupe. The '51 Cosmopolitan is mine too, but that's my baby that I drive every day, that lowered '48 over there is Scott's, who's my boy."

The Mercury is yellow with an unpainted patch where the door handles have been shaved. Obviously been dropped a good bit but it needs some whitewalls and something better than plain steelies with no caps to complete the look.

The pickup is green with missing fenders and bumpers, doesn't look like anything else has been touched. It needs some TLC on the outside at the least.

The primered '32 looks solid other than no hood revealing the gaping hole where an engine should be.

His "baby" is a big sleek black 2 door. Looks kinda menacing even though you think it's stock.

The '48 is a really deep dark red with side pipes and wheel covers, nothing too crazy.

"You lookin' to take one of 'em of my hands?" he jokes

"I dunno about that, I'd have to think about it."

They might not be fast but having a good sounding, good looking cruiser might be something you'd look into some day.

>>14194170
Yeah, we need a flathead 6 like the old man had. Maybe a Zephyr V12 now that we know a couple of flathead mechanics.
>>
>>14194396
I preemptively vote to not get a new car
>>
>>14194396
"I understand, I think if I drove around in some fancy blown Chevy I'd have a hard time gettin' one myself if I cared about goin' fast...I think she's about good to go if you're ready."

Hell yeah you are.

The instant you sit down you realize this thing is cramped as hell, these uncovered aluminum seats aren't the most comfortable things in the world either. You don't guess comfort was much of a thought in a car like this. A few blips of the throttle bring a rumble that matches the idle with a lovely whine accompanying it.

Rolling out into the street in what will likely be the closest you come to those rail dragsters is something else, Rick goes around to the front of the shop and comes to a stop.

The engine winds up, you're entirely sure what to expect out of this thing but you hold on best you can. "250 hp" leaves with a good screech, you may be going crazy but it feels like this car just took off harder than the '55! Rick had to be bullshitting on that power number, no damn way he wasn't.

It doesn't take long for him to reach third, shortly after that he lifts off.

"Well?" he asks

"You sure this is only 250 horses?" is the only thing you can think of as a reply

"Should be in the ballpark, this car don't even weigh 2,000 pounds so she scoots!"

"Hell yeah it does, wasn't expecting that in the slightest!"

He lets out a big laugh as he tries to get the car turned around, he's given you a little bit of respect for these old engines even if it's mostly do to this fiberglass machine making it that fast.

Rick parks it back where it was and kills the engine.

"You be sure to tell Carpenter what'll be comin' for him, he better not let me down!"

A) Get some more info on those cars over there, if he's serious about selling them that is.
B) Get back to Carpenter's.
>>
>>14194537
>>14194591

Another for no new car yet. We need to save up some cash, and we 'technically' have 4 right now ('55, Packard, Valiant, and the new Ford). We don't need more for a bit.
>>
>>14194591
B unless there's a 49-51 Mercury back there.
>>
>>14194646
We don't have any reason to get one, but I figure enough people wanted it (or a vocal minority) that I'd give the options.
>>
>>14194591
B
>>
>>14194591
B) no car
>>
>>14194591
Beeee
>>
B)us riders delight
>>
>>14194591
A) we don't need third car now...
>>
>>14195817
I meant B.
>>
Yep B.. We don't need 3 fucking cars.
>>
>>14194591
B)ump
>>
>>14194591
B)umpity
>>
Thank goodness saner heads have prevailed, we don't really need a third car in what... two weeks? Three weeks?
>>
>>14194591
"I'll be sure to, curious to see what his answer to this is gonna be."

"Heh, me too, I think I got him beat this time!" Rick says triumphantly

With that you get out of the car and make your way back to the delivery car, bidding farewell to these Flathead fanatics. Man, Rick's ride makes this car sound so tame now.

You can't resist the urge to get on it now that it's not loaded down with an engine in the back, to your surprise it manages to break traction from the maybe 10 mph roll. It's not going to be impressing anyone but you can live with it. Rest of the ride is uneventful, before you know it you're parking the Ford in the hangar at Carpenter's.

"How'd it do?" Carpenter asks as you come through the door

"Went fine."

"Not too slow for you?"

"Just about, I think I can manage without a problem though. Rick's got a little T-Bucket he wanted you to know about, it's pretty damn quick."

"A T-Bucket eh? Don't guess my roadster is gonna stand a chance, you know if it was a stock body or not?"

"He said it was fiberglass."

Not what he wanted to hear obviously.

"Damn...guess it's back to the drawing board for sure, might have to pull out those Hemi heads I've sat on for years. You needing anything else, if not I need to get to work."

Hemi huh? That reminds you, wonder if there's anything you could get done to the 426 in the Packard?

It's around noon so you have quite a ways to go before it's night time anyway

A) Drive-in
B) Record store
C) Ronnie's
D) Rob's
E) Wonder if you could help out with that engine?
>>
C lets go see if Ronnie needs a hand with anything
>>
>>14197924
E
this is a board for cars after all...
>>
>>14197924
E
>>
>>14197924
E, lets learn how to make the packard quicker.
>>
E
>>
>>14197924
E
>>
>>14197924
EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>14199088
bump
>>
Been home like 20 minutes, post eventually.
>>
>>14197924
"Think I could help out some?" you ask

He looks surprised that you asked, a smile quickly overcomes the shock.

"I don't know about that, this is more than just a head swap, It'll take till about closing time if not longer."

Shit, you do have the entire day to burn but do you really want to show up to a date all dirty from messing with an engine?

"So what's the entire plan?"

"Basically changing it to an overhead valve, whole kit cost me an arm and a leg ages ago and I never had a build I felt they should be used on until now. Might have to switch up the cam among other things before we're done."

Sounds impressive, but given that you're working with some ancient Ford stuff you're not going to get too hyped.

"You ready to get started?" he asks "Maybe if you impress me today and do a couple engine tear downs by yourself I'll see about giving you a job around here."

Having regular work again does sound nice, Carpenter is bound to pay more than a buck 30 too. That with running delivery boy for him and weekly runs for Al would have you rolling in cash. Maybe you could get your own damn 5 car garage and personal kart track some day.

A) Stick it out till the end.
B) Leave once it gets late.
C) This is more work than you expected, wuss out.

>>14198389
It's not quite the same
>>
A.
We use the grease and oil on our hands as lube to help get Olds ready to go if you know what I'm saying
>>
>>14201679
This
We'll tell her we did an engine swap by ourselves
Have the panties drippin' & droppin'
>>
>>14201656
B. Help as much as we can then leave cause we gotta get laid tonight
>>
>>14201656
A) for assist

Gotta grease the wheels before we can get the beeeels
>>
>>14201656
A, we can always find time to clean ourself up.
>>
>>14201656
B) we'll still be a little dirty, but we'll be on time for Date nite ;)
>>
waiting on this Erika fapfic is giving me priapism
>>
>>14201948
OP promised that he'd finally type one out for us.
He should thank us for breaking his lewd threshold btw
>>
>>14201968
secretly hoping she turns out to be a virgin and we get to pop the cherry in the 55
>>
>>14201997
uhh ok..
>>
>>14202031
Homo detected
>>
>>14202161
rather a homo than a virgin
>>
>>14201997
>>14202031
>>14202161
>>14202215
Implying this movie wasn't Olds' formative experience, if you catch my drift. I'm actually serious, everything makes sense and checks out that way.
>>
>>14201656
B. Just tell him we've got a date tonight, he'll understand if we've helped him enough.
>>
A
Lets wrench
>>
>>14201656
B. Erika would bust our nuts if we're late
>>
>>14201656
A, Erika a shit
>>
>>14202376
This
>>
>>14202376
This
>>
>>14201656
B + tell him we have a date
>>
B
>>
>>14203242
>>14202376
B, carpenter will understand
>>
Is this /soc/ or a board for cars?
faggots
>>
File: 1436731531311.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1436731531311.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>14203588
> being this much of a normie.
>>
File: 1400694143939.png (101KB, 244x295px) Image search: [Google]
1400694143939.png
101KB, 244x295px
>>14203588
>Getting ready to street race with a girl
vs
>Helping a guy work on his drag car
Who is really the faggot here?
>>
>>14203610
the one posting cartoons aimed at little gooks
>>
>>14203615
Normie confirmed
>>
>>14203684
>fuck off normies
>REEEEEEEEE
don't shoot up your fellow bus passengers next time you go out somewhere
>>
>>14201656
"I'm willin' to help but I got some plans tonight so I'll be splitting before it's done I think."

He nods his head understandably, a knowing grin on his face.

"Any real help is good help as far as I'm concerned, if we get started now we should get most of it done." he replies while standing up

You follow him out to the shed,

"Going to get it on the tow, be back in a few minutes." he tells you shortly after arriving

The tow truck arrives, a fenderless silver car with a white scallop design, black pinstriping outlining the design, red wire wheels wrapped in some not ridiculously wide rubber like Rick's car. The louvered hood has a hole cut in each each side for headers to poke through, you're pretty sure the windshield has been modified to look more aerodynamic too. Carpenter gets it off the tow truck, you hustle over to help push it into the shed.

"Whatcha think?" he asks

"If it goes as good as it looks you might stand a chance."

"Oughta be, those heads I got ain't no joke."

"Faster than a blown T-Buvket?"

"We'll have to see at the strip to tomorrow if it's all up to par and Rick shows up."

Yet another reason to go..

Before any work gets started the record player gets turned on to provide a soundtrack. It isn't long before you have the entire engine out and taken apart, he wasn't lying about it being a lot more involved than a head swap either. At least you're getting the chance to work on an engine mostly different from what you're used to, despite the age the entire car is nearly spotless when it comes to grease and the like so you don't even get too dirty.

You notice the sun is going down, can't be much work left to do at this point, already did a whole mess of work on this engine.

"How much work we got left to do?" you ask

"Wellll... shouldn't be too much longer." he replies, confirming your assumption "Might even get to take it for a spin before I call it a night."
>>
>>14203783
Dammit Carpenter, why'd you have to go saying something that would make you want to hang around?

A) Running home to wash off and to get some clean clothes couldn't hurt.
B) Head to the drive-in.
C) Finish up the engine 1st.

>>14203615
Love Lab is good shit nigga.
>>
>>14203789
C
>>
>>14203789
A
>>
>>14203789
A
>>
>>14203789
A get cleaned up so the after sex stank isn't too intense in the 55
>>
>>14203789
C
>>
A.
>>
>>14203789
A.
>>
>>14203692

Either read the story or fuck off.. Leave us be.
>>
A)

Gotta shave our balls for waifu
>>
>>14203789
A, gotta be minty fresh for best waifu.
>>
>>14204548
This, less wind resistance if we get in a race.
A
>>
>>14204548
Just the balls and shaft though. Trimming is fine elsewhere but bald all over is for fgts.
>>
>>14204696
or burn victims
>>
>>14204535
Own a car in your name or fuck off, fatty.
>>
>>14204535
>read the story that was originally about cars or fuck off, we're trying to get fictionally laid here
kek
KEK
>>
>>14203789
C
>>
>>14204784
>implying that's a bad thing

>>14203789
A. We'll get another occasion to try out Carpenter's bucket
>>
bA)mp, pls Opie I need detailed description of Jamie lathering up his junk
>>
>>14207058
>not wanting a detailed description of erikas shaven haven in the fapfic
Whoever writes the Erika fapfic be it OP or niggertits make sure to go into great detail about our reaction to shaved poon
>>
>back from an actual street race
>no update street racing Erika's ass spread wide

dammit
>>
>>14207532
good blog
>>
>>14207303
I'm doing whichever girl we end up with in the end, at least that's the plan.

So I'm not doing it for a while.

>>14207532
I don't get home until past midnight on Friday and Saturday.
>>
>>14203789
"I hate to miss out on that, but I should get goin'." you reply

he nods, that grin coming back

"Appreciate the help you gave me so far, good luck on that date."

What, you never even told him what your plans were...

Deciding that it would be a good idea to clean up a bit and throw some fresh clothes on you head towards home. You're glad you're heading to a restaurant soon because damn are you hungry!

No Mercury's on the way home, the Road Runner is in the driveway though.

"You're home early." Dad says as you come through the door

He's sitting in his spot watching TV as usual.

"Headin' back out, just wanted to clean up a bit." you reply

"Hmph, just remember I don' want any kids runnin' around here." he jokes with a chuckle

Can't say you didn't see that coming.

You grab some clean clothes and take a quick shower, you're back in your car in record time. Not knowing how tonight is going to go you decide to stop at a gas station to top up before going to the drive-in.

A car rolls up next to you, a sharp whistle getting your attention when it turns off.

"Looks like that $1,500 has gone quite a ways for you, boy."

It had to be Teague didn't it?

"Howdy Sheriff, it sure has."

"Hope you aren't about to go gassing up so you can raise hell on my streets again, I don't think your daddy would want a call from jail."

Knowing Erika that's exactly what you'll be doing.

"Don't plan on it, I think he'd whoop on me some if I got in trouble again."

"It'd be easy to stay out of trouble if you didn't go looking for it. By the way, boy, I saw you out of town yesterday..."

Oh no...

"...I don't know how much you head out but we got a report of some guys going after nice cars out there, you may be on your way to being a trouble maker but you're still under my protection until you give me a good reason. You can take this warning as a compliment on your car."
>>
>>14208866
Phew! A lot better than expected. wonder how much he knows about those guys?

You've been good to go for a while now so you could just leave.

A) Tell him what you know about those guys.
B) Get going towards the drive-in.
C) Peel out of the station, why not get a head start on tonight?
>>
>>14203615
>>14208878
B) let's roll
>>
>>14208878
B
>>
>>14208878
B
>>
>>14208878
B
Put the Ray bans on and give me a smile before taking off
>>
>>14208878
B
>>14209046
>give me a smile
>me
...Teague?
>>
>>14209112
meant him*
thanks for spotting that, kinfolk
>>
>>14208878
B
>>
B

Fuck we shouldve stopped by a sports store today and bought a cup to protect our balls from the obligatory kick they're about to receive from Erika.
>>
>>14209046
This, B + sunglasses
>>
>>14209744
but that will ruin the mood when we are about to fuck
>>
>>14208878
B+thank him for warning us
>>
>people not picking the Teague route

>>14208878
"Thanks for the warning, I'll be careful."

"If you're really thankful you'd best stay out of trouble. boy."

"Don't worry, see you around Sheriff."

Not wanting to sit around talking to Teague all night you pull off with a wave. He follows you out of the gas station, going his own way after a few streets. With the Coronet gone from view and no Mercury in sight you make your way to your destination.

The drive-in is looking busy tonight.

The Hurst Olds is sitting there, sticking out among the cars parked around it. You end up having to park quite a way from it, winding up next to 3 VW's. Apparently you're destined to park next them whenever you get the chance.

On your way over you scan over the scene, a good chunk of the list is here tonight, most notably Brian and his now missing bumpers and interior (outside of a couple of racing seats), cheater slick running 442. Him and Deb are likely with the racers group.

Erika is sitting at a table with 3 other people, she's occupied with a magazine rather than conversation-

Oh shit, is that Cheryl? You wasn't even paying attention to the VWs you parked next to but a turn around reveals her car sitting next to the white Fastback and light blue Beetle. Good thing is that despite Erika being surrounded by 3 VW owners it looks like you could just slide in and take a seat next to her.

A) Go take a seat.
B) Stand to the side.
C) Grab something to eat 1st.
D) That magazine has her occupied, go find Brian.
>>
>>14210590
A, sit the fuck down and man the fuck up.
>>
>>14210590
E sneak up behind her whip out your dick and rest it on her shoulder
>>
>>14210590
A)
>>
>>14210590
A
Here we go boys
>>
>>14210780

Kek.

A be a man
>>
has the pill been invented yet or are we gonna need rubbers for tonight?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 283x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 283x427px
>>14211101
>not impregnating best waifu
>>
>>14211123
This.
Let's make daddy proud boys.
>>
Whenever I picture Teague I picture him looking like Axe Cop for some reason.

Also I think more people would have sided with Teague if he hadn't have been so weird early on. Also what ever happened to people getting Teague-ized? Justice needs to be spread.
>>
File: axecop.png (150KB, 376x329px) Image search: [Google]
axecop.png
150KB, 376x329px
>>14211169
Forgot the picture
>>
>>14211169
but first we need to spread best waifus legs m8
>>
>>14211250
>>14211101
>>14210780
samefag

you need to get laid, bro
>>
>>14210590

C)

Buy a meal and two drinks, pour one on the 442.
>>
>>14211402
This desu senpai
>>
>>14210590
A
>>
>>14211370
m7 I am dick on shoulder guy and I refuse to be associated with rubbers cûck.
>>
File: hello.jpg (1MB, 4160x5000px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
1MB, 4160x5000px
>>14210590
>Erika and the filthy hippie in the same place
>mfw maximum mischief potential

E) We get Cheryl to race pinks with Erika/some other chump we can pay to kick her ass, take the VW, soup it up with Carpenter, then give the new-and-improved VW to either Erika or Renee.

OR

F) We get a catfight going in the middle of the diner. Remember, this is 1969, what better way to show love for your girl by beating out the other one in a all-out fistfight, and the loser gets her car stolen? Bonus points for Teauge joining the fray.

OR

G) We get Erika to smash the fuck out of Brian. Strictly for the keks. Maybe let slip something along the lines about him saying he has a faster car then her?

Or I could be a bitch and just say A).
>>
>>14211669
Seriously, G is the only snippet even vaguely in the ballpark of this story's caliber.
I'm voting >>14210590 A)
We can cook something up with Erika to continue prosecuting this war against Brian & Deb.
If Cheryl sees us, tell her tonight is business; we'll catch up for spliffs & mellow tunes another day.
>>
>>14211795
While the other two may have been a bit fanciful, there is no way Teauge showing up tonight was a coincidence. My moneys on a partycrasher in the form of Teauge himself or one of his underlings. That, or We get another super-smackdown with Jamie/Erika vs Brian/Deb, which then results in Teauge's presence. Then when all the batshit stuff starts, we suddenly get a lot of leeway with what we can and can't do.

Why buy another car? Carpenter obviously deals with stolen stuff all the time, look at that job he sent us on. We nab Brains 442 in the fray, that's a lot of money in parts. Maybe not the Bug, that kinda kills our thing off with the hippie/not worth much.
>>
>>14211846
Or we just have a good date night without any drama.
what are you, 16?
>>
>>14210590
A
>>
>>14210590
Before you even make it to the table, Cheryl stands up and waves.

"What's up dude! Didn't expect to see you walking over!"

"Hey, Cheryl, didn't expect to see you out here." you reply, taking a seat next to Erika

"Starting tonight we hang around every Wednesday, we met Friday and all live close so it just seemed right to get together."

Her friends appear to be about your age, the guy looks like he hasn't shaved or had a hair cut a day in his life, the girl has a braid that helps her situation a bit but would be about the same deal with out it. Their names are Mark and June as you soon find out.

Seems all Cheryl really needed to get more into cars was some friends with similar rides, you halfway get into their conversations about what they want to do to their cars but you're more than a little lost when it comes to VWs.

"We're gonna go order some food dude, let's catch up in a few, alright?"

"If I'm still here I'll be down." you reply, doesn't look like you're going anywhere any time soon

Wow, Erika managed to completely ignore you and everyone else so far. Having not gotten any response yet you peek over at the magazine.

Unsurprisingly it's a car magazine, the current page talking about some "McLaren" race cars with huge wings winning a race in Canada. Not like you keep up with that kind of stuff so you're just as lost when it comes to the cars she's interested in too.

>>14211846
>stealing a car with Erika around

It's like you want to get shot for being a " thieving piece of shit."
>>
>>14212387
Renee's best friend confirmed.
FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>14212387
"Do you keep up with racing Georgie?" she asks

She finally speaks and she's going to get an answer that will disappoint her, great.

"No, not really, I've watched a few on television here and there but I've never kept up with it."

"What races have you seen?" she replies, a little hope in her voice

"Uhh, the Daytona 500 earlier this year is all I can think of, there's been a few others."

"That was a great finish wasn't it? Could you even imagine chasing down a car through traffic at close to 200 mph to steal the win on the last lap? It's not Formula 1 but just the thought is enough to get my heart racing."

"Yeah, that was exciting..." you reply, truth is you didn't finish watching it

"So have you ever watched any of the Grand Prix races?"

"Nope, haven't seen a single one."

"What about that Grand Prix movie that came out a few years ago?" her voice is already losing enthusiasm

"Nope."

She lets out a sigh, her focus going back to the magazine.

You managed a conversation for a moment, that means something doesn't it? You haven't even been insulted or cussed at yet!

A) Sit here, you'd hate to piss her off by talking to her.
B) Go get something to eat...
C) ...ask if she wants something too.
D) Might as well try to talk racing and cars some more. You're obviously at the disadvantage though.
E) You could try to get to know her you suppose.
G) Fuck it, tell her how you feel.

>>14212400
>>
>>14212715
E
Ask her more about grand prix.

We had a chance to find out Renee's best friend's name but these cunts wanted to tell Renee more about us.
And we had a chance to ask what was in the 5 car garage which I voted for, BUT NOOO.

I could've saved us.
We're fucked no matter which of the two top waifus we pick(Renew or Erika)
>>
>>14212715
E, ask her about racing and then segue into talking about her.
>>
>>14212804
Samefag here.
We have to tell her we fucked Renee if we want to have any chance with best waifu.
;_;

Also what would we tell her with G?
>>
>>14212843
This
>>
>>14212846
>Also what would we tell her with G?

Just straight up telling her that we like her.

And Erika would know if something went down, what with her being with Renee to help her find a guy and all then showing up the next morning for a follow up.
>>
>>14212867
G can wait for the end of the date, but telling her we hooked up with Renee before we knew she was her "girl" would also have to be an option.
She might know what went down, but not with who.

Why is Jaime not shitting yet bricks btw?
>>
>>14212919
Erika doesn't drive a Saab, shouldn't be too hard to imagine more than 1 girl in the county reading a car magazine either.
>>
>>14212931
Kek at these over reactions
>>
>>14212715
E + invite her to the drag race carpenter is going too.
>>
>>14212942
n-no bully
I'm just really vested in this and about 5 beers in, sorry.

But the signs are all there.
>>
>>14212985
it's ok m8
>tfw the other day I realized this has been part of my daily routine for the last 5 months
>>
E with a side helping of D.
Bitches love it when you show an interest in there interests
>>
>>14213121
Same, since august 4th bruh
>>
File: 1448213025622.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448213025622.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>14213121
It feels kinda good to know strangers also do the same thing I do, for whatever reason.
>>
>>14213189
>>14213456
the first thread and the idea for the whole story were just so engaging at the time that now I'm stuck like glue. Would be neat if the end result could get published but it doesn't seem to be ending any time soon.
>>
E+D
>>
>>14212715
"So, what makes Grand Prix racing so great?"

"Have you never seen a Formula 1 car? How the fuck?" she replies, sitting the magazine down

There's the Erika you're used to.

"W-well I've seen them, but I've never seen them race."

"Ok Georgie, you're getting one pass here, you're an idiot and I think you deserve one."

Definitely the Erika you're used to.

"You're sitting in a a car that weighs little more than 1,000lbs, you have something like 400 horsepower of engine sitting right behind you with your ass just a few inches from the road, you're going close to 200 mph on actual circuits with bumps, corners, and a whole field of other guys who want to beat you. If that isn't enough for you to understand than you're even more stupid than I can believe."

Ok, you get the appeal.

"Sounds kinda scary."

"I'm sure it is, especially the German Grand Prix, it's on a long curvy track with hardly any safety, after hearing stories of it I made it my dream to race on it."

"So you think you're gonna be drivin' a Formula 1?"

That was apparently hilarious to her as she bust out laughing.

"Be real Georgie, just because I'm leagues better than you doesn't put me in the same group as the best drivers in the world."

"Yeah, yeah... how'd you get into racing like this anyway?"

"It's in my blood." she replies proudly "My father was a racer before the war, it's only natural I-"

OH SWEET JESUS!

Someone just decided it would be a good idea to pour their drink on you. You and Erika both jump up, equally ready to crack somebody in the jaw. Of course it would be Brian and Deb, who else?

"My bad faggot, I tripped, here." he tosses a handful of napkins at your feet

"The fuck are you doing?!" Erika asks

"H-holy shit, that's a girl? I thought you were a boy..." he says, laughing with Deb

Brian please, you're well on your way to becoming a murder victim.
>>
>>14213805
You stand ready to hold Erika back from whatever she might do, looks like she's trying her best from going after these 2. You're not liking the fact that Deb has her hand in he pocket either, already knowing that she's not afraid to take a stab at someone with a switchblade.

"Lookin' good Brian, thought that eye'd be looking worse."

"Real funny, you got a fucking cheap shot in so I wouldn't talk too much shit, now give me back the badge you stole. I already know you're wanting a race for my spot so how about we wager that and a 100 bucks?"

Could his car even compare to yours? Whether it can or not you need to say something before someone gets shot, stabbed, beat, or a combination of all 3.

A) Accept
B) Increase his bet
C) Race for pinks
D) Decline
E) Pop this fucker again, surely Erika will have you back.

>>14213503
Few more months most likely, assuming no bad ends or we take a path that ends it sooner.
>>
>>14213822
C
>>
>>14213822
B don't be chincy
>>
>>14213822
C
Fuck this faggot, time to get Erika's panties wet
>>
>>14213822
B.
"200, and if I win I don't wanna see or smell you and your knife-crazy BOYfriend anywhere near this place."
>>
File: Lola_T190.jpg (238KB, 1600x832px) Image search: [Google]
Lola_T190.jpg
238KB, 1600x832px
Also B

That an F1 is shit tier. Just like Erika

>Not being F5000 Master Race
>>
>>14213822
C, this fucker is done for
>>
H-hey, can the Packard be registered? It wasn't stolen or anything, right?
>>
C
>>
>>14213822
B, E is too risky
>>
>>14213953
F5000 is (was) the poor man's F1 tho.

DFV and BRM>Chevy V8s

>>14213980
It could, but seeing as how it's used for nothing but illegal runs there isn't much point in it.
>>
C, then scrap his car when we win
>>
>>14213822
C
Part out and scrap.
>>
C
Our new DD and a second badge to give to our waifu
>>
File: sue ellen.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sue ellen.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
C.

>inb4 poor dice roll and we lose the '55
>>
>>14214300
Come back with the '55 and top the list desu
>>
File: Lola_T332_Mallory_Park.jpg (151KB, 1600x890px) Image search: [Google]
Lola_T332_Mallory_Park.jpg
151KB, 1600x890px
>>14214014
That's what made it Master Race Formula. That an the sound of small blocks. Plus torques, those big air intake that came in the early 70's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK5wSsSNHs4
>>
>>14214014
>lose the 55
>come back in the Packard, stripped down with slicks and 4.56 gears
>win 55 back
>>
>>14214371
>55
Meant Packard
I gotta stop drinking
>>
>>14213822
C
>>
>inb4 this cuck declines and OP makes us race for chump change
>>
>>14214792
We are going to win, rape his bitch with Erika and then rape his car to death with a circular saw then have post-rape sex with Erika.
>>
>>14214827
I just want a free DD everyone's been arguing about and a gift for best waifu desu
>>
Keep it for DD and drive around in 442 with Olds GF.
>>
>>14214906
This, with some minor upgrades of course.
>>
>>14214946
Naturally. Become "that couple" that races around in a pair of hopped up Oldsmobiles.
>>
B, we love the 55 to much to let it go if this guy has a trick up his sleeve
>>
>>14213822
C)ull these fucks from the scene.
>inb4 Brian does a runner after losing
>inb4 Erika & us are both giving chase
>inb4 Teague joins the 120mph procession
>>
File: pam 2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pam 2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>14215375
this desu senpai
>>
>>14213822
A or E

Don't go for pinks, we haven't been watching the car since we sat down. Who says one of them hasn't fucked with it in some way? or that they just won't run us off the road? We don't want to lose the '55 just because we went balls-deep into a raw deal. Run the car as is, CHECK IT OVER BEFORE WE RACE, or just pop the fucker in the head and let shit happen. Hell, we can even decline and just taunt him for a bit with the badge.

Remember guys, this is our one shot with the car. We have the upper hand, we stole his badge and will 'probably' win in a fight with Erika.

To that end, do we still have any parts or tools in the car we could use as a weapon if shit is to hit the fan?
>>
>>14213822
C&E

Fucking janitors deleting my OT shit. Might as well post ponies.
>>
>>14215411
Good point; inspect the car FIRST, then race for his car. There's not a lot of cars that can appear stock and beat a supercharged 350 in 1969.
>>
>>14215573
I think he meant they might have fucked with the 55 while Jamie wasn't looking, though the large number of witnesses and the relocated hood release means they probably couldn't have done much.
>>
>>14213805
>>14215366
>Brian please, you're well on your way to becoming a murder victim.
>120mph procession
lel

>>14213822
C, but make sure our car hasn't been messed with, and that he isn't sporting some kind of magic supercharger all of a sudden. Also, strip the bumpers, powershifting at redline, burnout to get the tires up to temp. Put it all on the line.

And give both of your pinks to the King, or some kind of honorable guy. Don't give him the oppurtunity to run away when he loses.
>>
>>14213822

C). Or failing that we just increase the bet to 200 and race. This faggot aint getting a race unless it's for big money.

Also before beginning the race we should check our car out for sabotage.

Op.. You made my fucking day today. This is awesome!
>>
>>14213822
B, 200 and another punch.
>>
>>14213822
C)uck him for good!
(and as a lot said, inspect the car)
>>
>>14213822
"Why don't we go for pinks, I already got a piece of your car so I think you should just give me the rest of it."

"The hell would I even do with your car, scrap it? If you're so eager to get rid of it I'm not gonna argue man." he replies

You weren't really expecting him to go along with it.

"Let's go then, I'm ready to put it on the line!"

Brian shrugs with a chuckle.

"Alright, I hope your boy- I mean girlfriend has a car you can ride home in."

"You've got 10 fuckin' seconds." Erika says

He walks over, glaring at you the entire way. Bad idea on his part.

"And the fuc-"

That's all he gets to say before she has enough of it, it was a a blow to the gut but it caught him completely off guard.

"This is the stupidest fucking shit...I'll be waiting over here. If you lose I'm not taking your stupid ass anywhere." she storms off to another table and takes a seat

Having her run off isn't what you would've liked, but you can't help but laugh at Brian, who is now walking back to the racers with Deb, once again throwing about all kinds of cusses. Deb glances back, shooting a death stare for a few seconds. Is it bad you're more afraid of her than Brian?

After getting some not already drenched napkins and drying up best you can you make your way over to the racers. The racemaster holding up a pink piece of paper, guess this is actually happening isn't it? The crowd is the most hyped you've seen, maybe it's due to the spot being unusually busy but it has you feeling like an actual racer being annoyed by fans before you go out against your rival.

Not wanting to take any chances you decide that now would be a good time to remove those bumpers and check to see if anything has been messed with before grabbing the title. Everything seems to be in order, you grab your title, hoping that 442 isn't as fast as he thinks it is.
>>
>>14217335
The 442 comes to life as you're walking back to the racers, it's noticeably louder with a more aggressive idle. Brian gives you a big grin that makes it look like he's already won. It's a little unnerving, but you're still feeling pretty good about this. You hand over your title, a lot of the crowd already taking off for the spot.

This is it, the biggest wager you could ever imagine is on the line. You make your way back to your car to be surprised by Erika standing by the driver's door with her arms crossed.

"Let me drive."

"What?"

"You fucking heard me, let me drive."

"Bu-"

"I want a yes or a no Georgie. You can have his car and if I break anything I'll replace it, he's made it personal."

Because he hasn't made it personal with you or anything.

A) Yes
B) No
C) Only if she lets you drive her car.

>>14215573
We already knew the interior has been stripped and it's missing bumpers while rolling on cheaters.

So it looks less stock than our own car.

>>14214448
F1 had some crazy intakes during that time too.

And eh, the sound doesn't do it for me compared to F1.

https://youtu.be/LC4qDl4ZMwo
https://youtu.be/SXgfknUH0XA?t=33
https://youtu.be/IXVFbIEPJLk
>>
>>14217346
Oh fuck. Choices.

Uh, A?
>>
>>14217346
B. Unless she goes on the line with her own car, and that car on the line, we're doing this ourselves.
>>
>>14217346
A
Her virginity is on the line too now
>>
>>14217421
"Racing for pinks"
>>
(B)e a man and race your own races. If we lose - it was meant to be that way but if she doesn't beat Brian with our car, Erika still has the Olds, we don't have anything and Brian will drive our '55 off a cliff or smth
>>
>>14217346
She is a better driver right? A I guess I'm fucking nervous tho
>>
File: close enuf.jpg (248KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
close enuf.jpg
248KB, 480x640px
>>14217484
Driver, sure.
Drag racer, who knows

She drives an automatic and not a stick shift too
>>
>>14217346
B, jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>14217346
B. "Appreciate the offer, Sugar Tits, but a man's gotta fight his own battles."
Said in Jamie's best John Wayne voice.

And to anyone thinking of voting A: we have no proof this girl can drive a stick.
>>
>>14217346
B) this is our fight
>>
>>14217346
B
>>
A
>>
A, but with "if you lose, you're giving me your car."
>>
>>14217346
B, unless she's willing to give us her car if she loses
>>
>>14217346
B
Our fight, our race
>>
>>14217346
B we should win (or lose) ourselves
>>
B
>>
>>14217346
A.
>race for pinks
Good way to make everybody shut the fuck up about getting a new car.looks like we're getting a dedicated drag car after all.
plus, didn't the 442 handle pretty well as far as murica muscle goes? probably a good DD.
>>
>>14217813
>>14217829
She might help us out money wise but she's not giving up a $4,300 car.

>>14218106
We might have to get a new car anyway.

>plus, didn't the 442 handle pretty well as far as murica muscle goes? probably a good DD.

Brian's is stripped out with racing seats and an aggressive cam, not very good for a DD and the full drag mode isn't helping the handling any.
>>
>>14218131
>We might have to get a new car anyway.
My heart can't handle that, so I'm just gonna keep talking like we won.
True. Maybe sell it? what year is it in this story anyway?
>>
>>14218144
>My heart can't handle that, so I'm just gonna keep talking like we won.

I don't want it to happen either, even if the calculations come out to the 442 wining I almost want to make up some plot armor shit.

Would be hypocritical with how much I hate it but damn.

>True. Maybe sell it? what year is it in this story anyway?

1969, we should be able to get a pretty penny for a 1965 442 just from parts if no one wants a stripped out car.
>>
I don't actually know about 60's handling, everything from that era is just straight line speed to me? did anything American handle well back then?
>>
>>14218184
No
>>
>>14218184
Did any car actually handle well back then?

Erika's Hurst Olds was compared favorably to European cars when it came to handling and could do 60-0 in 115 ft.

442s and especially W-30 optioned ones were known for outhandling the other American muscle cars if that means anything.
>>
>>14217346
D) Ask her if she as any experience drag racing or driving stick first.

Its nothing personal, but we don't want to lose the car because she lost her temper. Remember, she has a car, and a expensive one at that. She's not gonna give her Olds to us if she fucks up and loses.

However, if Erika loses, I can't imagine her stopping and giving the car back. While she may be against car theft, this is 'technically' a grey zone (Not her car, no title now), so who knows? If we do B, she may just blow off with the '55 and return it to us later.

Fuck it, I don't know at all.
>>
>>14217563
Lol
>>
>>14218131
Is it still a 400 or did he swap a 425 or 455 into it? Not really meta gaming at this point since the race is happening no matter what now.

We could change the tires, beef up the suspension and make it a dedicated road racer.
>>
>>14217813
>>14217829
This
>>
>>14218252
Does Erika know the 55 got a supercharger?
>>
(A)ss
>>
>>14217346
B
>>
What better way to impress best waifu than A?
>>
>>14218353
Still a 400, but as far as changes go.

0.030 over
W-30 cam (308 duration from the factory)
Head work with larger valves
Tripower intake
new exhaust
4.11 rear end
cheater slicks
traction bars
racing seats
stripped of stuff it doesn't need

>>14218370
Nope.
>>
>>14218394
Stepping up and not let her win another one of your battles, puss
>>
>>14217346
B - we dragraced more and know our car
>>
>>14218366

The Olds is worth roughly 4,300$. While she MIGHT give it to us out of the goodness (?) of her heart (?), I doubt it. We've spent, according to my shit memory, about 2500$ total on the '55, and that's the highest realistic number. Would she be willing to take that hit?

>>14218395

FUCK MAN TYPE FASTER HOLY SHIT I'M ON THE VERGE OF CHAINSMOKING HERE AND I DONT EVEN FUCKING SMOKE
>>
344 posts. New thread, Opie.
>>
>>14218481
I'm procrastinating for dramatic effect

>>14218394
Our parents got close when Dad blew his engine and had to ride with Mom :^)

Though Erika already said she wasn't driving our stupid ass around.
>>
>>14218581
>Though Erika already said she wasn't driving our stupid ass around.

If she causes us to lose the car, I hope she's in good shape 'cause shes gonna be giving us 120mph piggybacks every night until we get it back.

Why couldn't we just have been happy with bikerfu or Renee
>>
B and pls mek nu bread Opie
>>
New Thread >>14218862

>>14218678
She's not driving though.
>>
>>14218678
Bikerfu is just a fuckbuddy on the DL, bikers would castrate and/or kill us if they found out. She's not gonna leave Al for Jamie.

Renee is a psycho hose beast. One fuck, one date that happened AFTER we fucked and she's already talking about "our relationship". She has lame taste in music, she probably likes "Sugar Sugar" by the fucking Archies. Plus her car a shit, objectively worse than Cheryl's, and she drives like she has a fuckin death wish.
>>
>>14218891
>Bikerfu is just a fuckbuddy on the DL

Sharon doesn't even want to be a fuckbuddy now that she knows we're trying to get Erika.

>she drives like she has a fuckin death wish.

Erika and Renee both drive like maniacs, just in different ways.

>One fuck, one date that happened AFTER we fucked and she's already talking about "our relationship"

Probably shouldn't have went on that date if all you wanted was a one night stand. Sure her methods are all kinds of fucked up but she took a random shot with us and we went with it.

>Plus her car a shit

At least she aspires to own a Lotus.

But yeah, I can't defend most of that bubblegum pop shit lel. I do like some of it tho.
>>
B
>>
B. Do you really wanna be that guy who bitched out of a race and had a girl take his place?
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.