[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dew Trail CYOA #23

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 33

File: 1955chevrolet_01.jpg (239KB, 1000x686px) Image search: [Google]
1955chevrolet_01.jpg
239KB, 1000x686px
Info: http://pastebin.com/9LsCaFcU (Added car pictures and list rankings.)

Quick Summary: Starting off a thread with lewd was abound to happen eventually.

>>14085516
"Yeah, I'm good j-"

"I can see that you're good!" she cuts you off, drawing a hand closer

Oh boy, things are gonna get going before you even find a spot, this girl fucking frisky. It's a little hard to focus on driving but you find a small side street in the dead part of town, it's going to be about the best you're getting here.

(You knew the parentheses was coming, let's just say going fast in a car isn't where the speed fetish ends and that she's on the pill while the '55's hood is on 2nd base while you run across home.)

That... was a lot more intense than your first time, it's a wonder someone didn't come to check out all the "Faster!"s. Hell you could probably go to sleep now after that experience.

After chilling out for a few minutes you both get back into the car.

"Ahaha, I think I'm ready to call it a night. Could you run me home, I rode with a friend so I don't have my car." she asks

"Hmm, what do you drive?"

"No, you'll laugh!"

Always a good sign.

"Oh come on, no I won't."

"You'll see it when you make it to my house, even I laugh at the fact that it's called a 'sports car'."
>>
>>14088238
Well, you're certainly interested, it can't be that bad can it? She ends up living just a few minutes away from you, there's a white go kart with a cu-

Wait a minute, that can't be it, that Buick sitting next to it obviously isn't sporty in the slightest though.... holy shit, that's the "sports car"? It's smaller than a VW, you don't even know what it is so it's safe to say you wouldn't have laughed if she told you.

"Liar! Even if you're not laughing on the outside you are on the inside, I can see your face!"

You go ahead and let out a chuckle, no point in holding it back.

"It's actually fun to drive and gets like 40 mpg, you could probably get up to 100, stop, and do it again before I hit 60 though." she says, laughing at her own car "I'm not even exaggerating that much."

This poor girl. She pulls out a piece of paper and a small pencil, she starts to hand you the paper before jerking it back.

"Wait a minute, you're single right, I mean I assumed you were..."

"Ah, yeah I am, no worries there."

A big smile comes across her face as she hands you the paper.

"Great! God, I must look like a big slut right now, we didn't even introduce ourselves. I kinda lose myself when I get going like that, anyway the name's on the paper!"

Renee, eh? Got a phone number to call too.

"We should get together again, I'd like to know..."

"Jamie." you reply

"Jamie more, just call, like anytime between 8:30 in the morning and 5:30 in the evening, maybe I'll give you ride in my car and we stop at this little country restaurant I know."

Those dancing around parent hours, something tells you she's not supposed to be out dating.

Thus must be what being asked on a date by a "normal" person is like though, you're just surprised how this all turned out.

"You mean tomorrow or what?"

"If you want it to be tomorrow, sure, should I be expecting a phone call?"
>>
File: 1949-Crosley-Hot-Shot.jpg (361KB, 2500x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1949-Crosley-Hot-Shot.jpg
361KB, 2500x1432px
Wrong pic, that's not white at all.

>>14088248
A) Yeap
B) Probably not tomorrow
C) Nope

You still got your tires and steelies sitting at the drive-in.

Y) Go get your wheels and tires, call it a night.
Z) Go back to the drive-in, see if you can get some more races going on.
>>
>>14088263
>>14088263
Tomorrow's Tuesday right?
A & Y

Let's try to get the number of the qt in the Mustang, if those cunts didn't take off with our shit.
>>
>>14088263
A/Z
>>14088323
They'd have no reason to take our wheels, they don't fit a Ferd.
>>
>>14088263
A+Y, let's wait until some of the list shows up
>>
A+Y
>>
>>14088263
A and Z.

Also, would anyone here hotrod a Crosley? If yes, how?
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 600x408px
>>14088840
>>
>>14088840
An engine from an MGB would triple or even quadruple the horsepower.
>>
>>14088263
A/Z
Check that the wheels are there first
>>
File: pepco_brochure_a.jpg (190KB, 702x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepco_brochure_a.jpg
190KB, 702x800px
>>14088840
If we're talking Hotshot or Supersport in 1969.

Bore out to 748cc, up the compression, dual carbs, headers, hot cam. might make 50-60 hp and still be streetable. Or you just toss a supercharger on it and double the hp to work from there.

Nowadays I'd just drop some GSXR engine in it if I didn't care about muh originality.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 480x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 480x522px
>>14089456
>over boring an engine made of sheet metal
>>
Gonna go ahead and post this bit since we have a tie.

>>14088263
"Yeah you should, I'll definitely be calling."

Her face lights up the instant you say "Yeah", a girl like her shouldn't be this surprised over hearing that some guy is going to call her.

"Really? I-I wasn't expecting you to actually wanna do something so soon... please call around noon Ok? I need to talk to my girl first."

"Your girl?" you ask with a raised brow

"No no no no no no, not like that!" she replies shaking her head, obviously embarrassed "She's been my best friend since we were in cribs, she was helping me find a guy at the drive-in."

Why are you getting the feeling her friend is going to be a problem?

"Ahh, I see, I'll be sure to wait till around noon then."

"I'll be waiting, I can't believe I got a date already, I'm so excited!"

You don't know if things are going to work out with this girl but, you got her name, number, a date, and sex without being kicked in the balls a single time. Sure it was all out of order and happened fast but so far so good.

"Surprised my parents haven't come out here yet, see you tomorrow!"

She gets out of the car, giving you a smiling wave before heading inside.

>>14089786
>Hotshot or Supersport
>tin engine

They were using cast iron by then, you can take them to .125 over and that .100 over is pretty standard from my research.
>>
>>14089888
Wait, is Erika going to be her girlfriend?
Don't fuck us OP
>>
>>14089908
No, that would be top fucking kek though.

She doesn't have a girlfriend, seriously, they're just friends.
>>
>>14089888
FUCK OFF OP
Stop making this grill so loveable.

Olds is b-best waifu, right? ;~;
>>
>>14089888
Potential Y, unless we have an opportunity to move up the list when we get back, then Z.
>>
>>14089908
They're bffs, Renee is gonna tell Erika we boned. We're fucked.
>>
File: DungEngine_zps3ae6a65e.jpg (142KB, 958x542px) Image search: [Google]
DungEngine_zps3ae6a65e.jpg
142KB, 958x542px
What if her BFF was Sharon or Cheryl.

You all jump to conclusions.

>Cheryl is still best girl
>>
>>14090414
she doesn't even care for cars
>>>/mu/
>>
>>14090414
I'm hoping it's Cheryl so we can have a weed fueled threesome with two redheads, or well one real one and one fake one.
>>
>>14088238
Someone needs to expand on the parentheses is you know what I'm saying...
>>
>>14090680
It's going to be Erika, I just fucking know it, damn you OP.
>>
>>14089888
You decide to split before a dad with a shotgun comes storming out or something, you need to pick up your steelies and tires before you call it a night anyway.

The girls in the Mustang are still there and so are your parts, they're a little salty about how long you were gone though, expecting it to just be for a single race. You apologize and throw in an extra dollar, you still made a $7 profit from the drive-in tonight... not counting all the gas you used running Renee around. After picking up your parts you head towards the closest gas station to fill up and head home.

Hey, you still made $2.

Somewhat unsurprisingly Dad isn't home, he's probably out being a hypocrite with that Road Runner of his, causing trouble and shit. You head inside and fix yourself a dinner since you haven't ate much of anything today, waiting until tomorrow would be unbearable. After that you take a shower and hit the sack, you'll probably be getting up early as hell.

>>14090414
Well it couldn't be Sharon since she's 26.
Cheryl has been gone for a couple of years, but she could've easily got back in contact with her.
Erika, who knows, for all we know she's been around here her whole life and never left.

>>14090458
>Implying she didn't join a VW club on Friday after we left

She's probably scrapin' and tokin' around town by now.
>>
>>14091163
THE GIRLFRIEND IS ERIKA RIGHT

FUCK

DAMMIT OP I LIKED HAVING A FUNCTIONING NUTSACK
>>
>>14091163
Yeap, you know you're up early when you can hear Dad moving around the kitchen, might as well check in with him.

"Mornin'." you say walking in to the scent of bacon

"What has you up this early?"

Why lie? He seemed relieved all the other times you mentioned chasing a girl.

"Supposed to call a girl sometime this morning."

He let's out a hearty chuckle and makes the face he always gets when he's about to start picking.

"When you bringin' one o' these girls I keep hearing about over, startin' to think you tellin' stories."

He walks over and nudges you in the shoulder

"I need some grandkids before I get too old to chase 'em around too."

"W-what?" you know he's picking but man is that awkward

"Hehehe, you better not bring no kids in here, you get your own place you wanna do that."

Kids, no thanks, your own place, maybe.

Hell, you could easily afford to rent a decent house with the money from working with Al. Only problem is how to explain how a 19 year old is pulling it off without fucking everything up. Maybe an apartment would be better, then again as long as you stay here you have more money for everything.

"I can't move out and leave you all by your lonesome." you joke back

"I'd be fine, shoot, every time I tell a woman my son lives with me they run off. Even 'at 440 don't hook 'em."

Ouch, you ran into that one.

A look at the clock reveals that it's only 7:30, you've got a lot of time to kill. Carpenter's doesn't open for another hour and a half you think, so you can't go get that radio either.

A) Sort out the car, install the steering wheel and valve covers. Get out the junk.
B) While you're at it why not put the bumpers back on?
C) Chill with the old man, he'll be around for a little bit longer.
D) Fuck it, you're not going to be in the '55 for a while, go for a drive.

>>14091176
If Erika likes girls us not having any balls would increase our chances. :^)
>>
>>14091215
C then after he leaves A
>>
>>14091215
Get old man to help with A) & B)
>>
>>14091230
This
>>
File: Ford57Fair.jpg (112KB, 800x453px) Image search: [Google]
Ford57Fair.jpg
112KB, 800x453px
>>14091215
>>14091163
A/B/C - ask if he will give a hand. Talk the shit, ask about that old car he had.

What if it was someone Sharon baby sat in her youth?

Cheryl is still best option.

Ether way, Nice on bringing in a oddity like the Crosley. Do want to see more oddities.
>>
>>14091230
Another for this

>>14091215

...technically not wrong. Now we just need to eat enough burgers at the diner to get man-tits and we are golden.
>>
>>14090860
DAMNIT SOMEONE NEEDS TO WRITE THE FAP FIC. MY BALLS ARE THE SAME SHADE AS JAMIE'S WHEN ERIKA KICKED US THE FIRST TIME.
>>
>>14091368
>>14091215
ALSO A, B, C.
>>
>>14091368
Your eyes widen as her shorts start to slide down her freckled thighs. This girl has a thick, lustrous bush that glints fiery red in the faint glow of a nearby streetlight. She kicks them off her still Chuck-clad feet and spreads her legs, giving you a heavenly view. Her bush is thick but in no way unruly and it stops right above the slit. Her labia stick out just slightly and are glistening with her juices.

"Now show me yours," she says, licking her lips. You're happy to oblige, those pants have gotten a lot tighter all of a sudden.

"Damn," she says, "That's a beautiful dick."

Never thought you'd hear it described that way, but hearing that makes you swell with pride, literally. She reaches over and grabs you, gingerly at first, and gives a few tentative strokes which gradually get faster and more forceful. She leans her head closer and closer, wait, is she-

She is. She pops the head of your dick into her mouth and OH FUCK she's licking it, in circular motions then up and down while her hand is still running up and down the shaft. While her mouth and right hand are busy, her left hand is working her pussy which is so wet you can hear it. A low moan starts to escape you and she suddenly stops, popping your dick out of her mouth but keeping her hand on it.

"I don't mind cum in my mouth," she says with a grin, "but I'd much rather have it in here." She leans back again and spreads herself open with her fingers, giving you the most detailed view of the female anatomy you've ever seen.

"So..." You gulp. This girl is almost TOO lewd. "You wanna hop on the back?"

"Nah," she says, slipping off her tank top and tossing it down into the footwell with her shorts. Her ample breasts are adorned with big, rock-hard nipples in the center of pale pink areolas the size of those JFK silver half-dollars.

"Then where-" Wordlessly she opens the door, steps out, naked except for her shoes, and bends over the fender.
>>
>>14091766
This is crazy, but your dick is too painfully swollen for you not to follow her. She reaches back and spreads her cheeks.

"Give it to me," she moans.

You immediately oblige. She screams and her pussy clenches around you as you slide it all in in one go.

"Don't stop!"

Damn, she's bossy, but you follow her instructions to the letter. "More! Harder! Faster! Yeah!" She shakes her juicy ass and slams herself back to meet every thrust, matching your rhythm with a ferocity that even Sharon would have a hard time competing with. You reach down and start squeezing, kneading and massaging her firm ass cheeks. The hole in between is a nice shade of pink, almost inviting. You wonder if she'd mind-

"Flip me over!"

Ah well, maybe later. At least this way you get to see those tits bouncing. She throws her legs over your shoulders and you seem to be going even deeper into her. She throws her head back and shrieks with pleasure, bending her knees to keep you buried deep inside her while she feverishly grinds on you and her cunt tightens like a hot fleshy vice. This is finally too much, you let go and cum so hard it hurts. Her knees loosen and you pull out, spent, watching your jizz ooze out and down her ass crack. She lays there for a few more seconds, smiling, eyes closed.

"Mmmm." She reaches down and touches her cum-splattered muff. "You got a rag or something? I don't want to get your car dirty."
>>
>>14091766
>>14091879
10/10.

Official !WBXp7AA8p2 lewdwriter nominated.
>>
File: meinbuddy.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
meinbuddy.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>14091766
>>14091879
>>
>Avoid these threads forever
>Browsing while drunk and decide to start reading
>Stuck reading the google doc for hours.

t-thanks

>already checked prices for a '55 chevy
>>
>>14091215
C while A.
B only if we're dating today, no bumpers if we're racing.
>>
>>14091215
A and B
>>
A and b maybe see if dad wants to help
>>
>>14091879
>"You got a rag or something? I don't want to get your car dirty."
Dont ever stop this shit you glorious bastard.
C then A
>>
>>14089786
>not having 4.375 inch pistons in your sheetmetal engine

http://www.hotrod.com/how-to/engine/1412-how-to-build-your-own-sheetmetal-engine/

For reference, a stock Mopar 440 uses 4.3 inch pistons.
>>
>>14091215
C then A/B
>>
>>14091215
C, B and maybe A
Ask daddy if he wants to wrench a little and maybe ask him about babysitting Sharon, and talk about how he met mom, stuff like that
>>
>>14091215
"Oh I see how it is, let me grab my bumpers and I'll get outta your hair."

"Hmph, why you runnin' without bumpers anyhow, had me worried I was going to meet a deer that'd kill it while I was drivin'."

He knows exactly why you assume.

"A lighter car gets better mileage, I'm just thinkin' smart."

"Ha, I know from experience a cam like 'at ain't doin' you no favors on gas mileage. Gotta remember I used to hang around Dale."

"Exactly, that's why I took the bumpers off, I got the front end pointin' down some now so it's always going downhill to help out some too."

That one got him.

"Seriously though, I got some parts to put on, I'll catch you on your way to work."

Dad goes to getting his bacon on a plate wile you run around to your room to drag the bumpers out. It shouldn't take too long to get them and the valve covers on, you're a little lost on the steering wheel, at least when it comes to getting the horn working with it. Luckily it's not something you use often and it can wait until you can make it to Carpenter's or Al's.

You've already got the bumpers and one of the valve covers on when Dad comes outside, he peeks under the hood and lets out a sharp whistle.

"Supercharger, huh? Didn't have 'at when I was drivin' it."

"Nope, just got it on yesterday, same deal with the wheels and tires."

"How you afford all of this an' that Packard? I know you won $1,500 but I feel that money is long gone. I can't imagine Dale or Ol' Ethel payin' that much either."

Ahh, yeah, you never told him you got fired. Man, even just the Hemi and transmission would've been half a year's worth of work there, explaining this might be a little hard.

"I'm not gonna try to pry an answer out of you, if'n you ever want to tell me I reckon you will." he lets out a sigh "I gotta get to work, see you tonight, son."

"Later Dad..."
>>
>>14093381
You don't like feeling like you've disappointed him, but you suppose you wouldn't want your kid running around breaking the law either. You take your time doing the rest of the work you planned on doing, you're still not going to have anything to do for a while. You take all your old parts and stuff them in your room like usual, the wheels and tires go to the side of the house.

Even after washing up the '55 a bit you have a couple hours before noon will roll around.

A) Go to Carpenter's, you should be able to pull the radio and the parts for it at the least.
B) Sit around the house.
C) Cruise around for a bit.

>>14091905
>Official !WBXp7AA8p2 lewdwriter nominated.

Pretty much, I endorsed him months ago.

>>14092155
Lel

>>14093191
Al already gave us some info on how they got together and you came about.

>babysitting Sharon

Wat
>>
>>14093397
A

Maybe just my paranoid kicking in but maybe we should invest in some locks n chains to keep our shit outside locked up.
>>
>>14093397
C then A
Let's show Ronnie our supercharger then head to Carpenters.

Or Carpenter's then Ronnie's, doesn't matter.
>>
>>14093532
This
>>
A
> Captcha asks for boats
> picks chebby
> captcha accepted
>>
>>14093532
Carpenter, than Ronie
>>
>>14093397
You hop in the '55, you can at least pull the parts you want with time to spare. The steering wheel is about a perfect match as you thought, still need to get the ornament on but that's going to require some drilling.
When you arrive at the scrapyard it's the usual deal, check in with Carpenter before you do anything. You get quoted for what you want costing $10 and told that he has no jobs at the moment.

You hit the yard with your tools and shop manuals in hand, it only covers the installation process but it's easy enough to just follow it in reverse, of course you're going to have to cut some holes in your fender and some interior pieces that you don't have to do to get the parts out. You're about 90% sure you can do the radio install yourself, everything else you're not sure you have the time to do. Relative to how much you pulled it doesn't take that long, you pay Carpenter and head out.

Still maybe an hour till noon. this being the first time you've gotten up to see Ronnie before heads to work in a good while makes going by his place an easy choice to waste that time.
>>
File: 1436238895853.png (373KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436238895853.png
373KB, 792x720px
>>14095752
His truck is sitting outside and so is he, looks like you caught him just before leaving, you go to neutral so you can coast in the driveway.

"Goddamn, 4 days and you got it looking nice all around!" he yells as you roll in

He steps out of his truck,

"Hehe, I've been trying man." you reply "How's that work been treatin' you?"

"Pretty good I have to say, $60 a week is better than $40, looks like shit's going good for you too."

"Yeah, Imma delivery boy now, some long runs but it's payin' off."

"Surprised you ain't got that blower through the hood yet." he jokes

Thae joke has become a bit of a reality, you lean in the car to pop the hood with a "he he he".

"No fuckin' way..." he says before even coming close to seeing under the hood

"It ain't through the hood but I got one!"

"Sonuva bitch, this car was already fast, no wonder you got cheaters on now."

"It's a helluva ride now for sure, I think it buries that 110 in under 10 seconds."

His jaw drops as he shakes his head in disbelief, you can't help but laugh.

"That's insane man! And here I am just about to go pick up a T-Bird trans, oughta help my damn traction situation. You wanna ride along, should be about a 30 minute trip."

Should have enough time to ride along if you want, even if it takes a little past it's not like you have to call exactly at noon. He probably won't want to install it yet since he has maybe 2.5 hours before he has to go to work so you don't have to worry about that.

A) Hell yeah motherfucker!
B) Nope, he'll understand if you tell him why.

>>14094262
>tfw don't even have to solve a captcha at all
>>
>>14095780
A
Bros before hos obviously
>>
>>14095780
A
>>
File: greenbrier1.jpg (81KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
greenbrier1.jpg
81KB, 800x600px
A(yyy lmao)
>>
>trying to catch up
>Only on thread 6

Fug

Thanks for all the content, OP.
>>
>>14095978
I won't be posting shit past early 24th - late 27th.

So if you really wanted to catch up it'd be the time to do it, I post a lot less than I did back then too.

>>14095967
Dat moonshine van.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 496x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 496x499px
>mfw OP is going to make us hate Erika after date night so we can pick Renee
I know what you're up to, OP, but it won't work.
>>
>>14096113
Why do you always think I have something against Erika?

We could've just told Renee we wasn't going to call and that would've been that.
>>
A Ronnie is best bro
>>
>>14096396
>could've just told Renee we wasn't going to call
and get kicked in the nuts by a second girl?

which state are you from, OP?
if you don't mind me asking
sorry if you've answered this before
>>
>>14096450
This, mang
>>
>>14096493
We were both sitting in a car, and nah, this girl might not be so quick to jump to violence,

North Carolina.
>>
>>14096532
I think you have answered this before but how much hp and torque is the 55 making.
>>
>>14095780
"Hell yeah man, we haven't got to hang out much."

"Alright, but you owe me a ride in the '55, that car sounds ridiculous."

Ronnie leaves kicking out the rear end, it's just like old times with the exception of this truck pulling a lot harder than it used to do.

"She ain't like she used to be huh, those parts we put on Friday woke her up." he says letting out of the gas

"A lot more quiet than I remember too."

"Yeah, I took it back to Rob's and replaced those glasspacks with mufflers, wanted it to be more of a sleeper."

"Ahh, you make it out to the drive-in any?"

"Nope, always figured I'd get my ass kicked. I take it you're a regular?"

"Of course, and I think you could pick fights with a few cars, just maybe not the list yet."

The list?"

"Some guy put together a top 10 list of the fastest cars at the spot."

"No shit, where you sittin'?"

Damn, here goes your cool streak.

"#10, I think I got a #1 car I just need to set up some races."

"Sureeee..." he replies jokingly "That Paxton is just for looks ain't it?"

"You'll see if you go for that ride."

"Not if, when, no way I'm not ridin' in that car."

Heh, it's not like you're going to tell him no. His reaction when you first got the Posi was hilarious, he'll probably shit himself this time.

You both manage to talk cars until you roll up on a farm, guy's got 5 50s era FoMoCo cars sitting in the yard. It takes some time but with some help from the owner the transmission Ronnie is wanting finds it's way into the bed of the F100.

>>14096759
I've said how much we had before the Paxton (339 hp 366 lb ft),
>>
>>14097224
Ronnie pays the man and you're back on your return trip, he somehow resists spinning up the guy's driveway.

"Soooo, not trying to embarrass you or some shit..." Ronnie says

Oh boy.

"...But that girl you were with told me you guys weren't really together."

"Ahaha, yeah, I was hopin' you just wouldn't notice." you reply, trying to maintain composure

"To be fair she didn't bring it up, I just got nosy since it didn't look like you 2 were a couple. She didn't seem to mind the thought either, guess you did something right since the week before. My bad for bringin' it up, but I thought you'd want to know/"

To be fair she was probably stoned out her mind too, still, that's the Ronnie you're proud to call your bro.

"It's cool man, I appreciate the info."

"You need to pull her from VWs and get her in a real car before you go tryin' to marry her though." he jokes

"How you still gonna talk shit after one kicked your ass?"

"I called it a VW instead of a Nazi shitbox didn't I?"

"Heh, yeah I guess so."

The topic sticks to cars until you make it back to his house. Should've told him you have a date today and one tomorrow, you suppose he wouldn't believe you anyhow. You sure wouldn't.

"Alright man, I wanna see what that '55 can do now, I still got time to burn before I need to get ready for work." Ronnie tells you before he even cuts the truck off, an eager grin on his face

A) Go all out, head to a road you know.
B) Do a quick blast down the street.
C) Cruise around for a bit, if you come to a good, road go for it.
D) You really want to get home so you can call Renee asap, he can wait till after work.
>>
>>14097261
A
>>
>>14097261
A. Bros before hoes
>>
>>14097261
We are at his house right? Can't we call from there?
>>
>>14097352
This op! Then A.
>>
>>14097261
A
We'll call the bitch from Ronnie's before he leaves for work
>>
>>14097352
Yeah, D is more of an excuse if anything.
>>
>>14097373
OH SHIT
Renee'a girl is Ronnie's gf.

Time to drop her
>>
>>14091905
>>14091935
>>14093047
Thanks m80s, feels good writing erotica again.
>>14096759
I'm still guessing 500-ish.
>>14097261
A
>>14097352
And this
>>
>>14097383
Why would that even be a problem.

And it's under D. for Dick move by not taking your bro for a ride.
>>
>>14095780
>you lean in the car to pop the hood
>55 Chevy
>popping the hood from inside the car
Sorry Opie my autism won't let this slide.
>>
>>14097261
A

be higdig
>>
>>14097352
This then A
>>
>>14097711
Dubs of perfect planning.

Let's get calling this girl out of the way, then enjoy some more time shooting shit with our best bro.

A.
>>
File: 55chev.jpg (1MB, 2436x2664px) Image search: [Google]
55chev.jpg
1MB, 2436x2664px
383 stroker and 4 speed
>>
>>14097618

It's been relocated for security reasons.
>>
A, is this even a question Ronnie is best bro
>>
File: Toydrive2015-044.jpg (148KB, 1126x634px) Image search: [Google]
Toydrive2015-044.jpg
148KB, 1126x634px
>>14097618
'55 had a hole for a floor shifter and a 8.000 rpm tach when we found it.

I don't think it'd be too unbelievable that the guy didn't like anyone just walking by and popping the hood when they wanted to look at whatever engine was in there.

Dunno if the kits were around back then but I imagine it could be a custom job.

I did some research here and there to make the '55 a little more special snowflake.

>>14098541
Nice, here's one of the cars that showed up to the last cruise in we had. I didn't take any pics myself unfortunately.
>>
File: 1448208468230.jpg (188KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1448208468230.jpg
188KB, 500x667px
>>14097261
Deeee
Lets meet him after work
>>
>>14097261
"Let's get this goin' then, I'm not holdin' back once we get to a good road." you tell him as you open the door

"Wouldn't have it any other way, I want the full experience."

"You sure you ain't gonna regret that?"

"I'm sure" he replies in a mocking tone

You both climb into the '55, Ronnie promptly buckles up.

"You scared?"

"Naw, just if we wreck going over 110 I'd like to keep the body in one place for the meatwagon guys."

"Come on man, I haven't wrecked yet"

That's a lie, but he doesn't know that.

"You cool with ridin' to the outskirts?" you ask

"Yeah that's fine, like I said I got the time."

You fire up and back out, you get the rpms up enough to get the supercharger whining good before changing gears.

"Shit, guess it does work!"

You drive out to the spot you used in the past for testing out your car in the past, you're not feeling the industrial area after last time and the drive-in doesn't seem like a good idea in the middle of the day.

A good burnout later and you're ready to launch, you eyeball that speed limit sign, ready to blast by it going faster than ever. You get the revs up and launch like it's a race.

Ronnie is probably over there gripping his seat as you roar and whine up to speed, the speedo doesn't last long at all.

"110!" you yell out before lifting off a few hundred feet before the sign, you might have upgraded the brakes but you're not interested in flying into the upcoming corner just yet.

"Jesus, that was still under 10 seconds with 2 people in the car!" Ronnie replies with his own excited yell "This is just fuckin' crazy!"

Ah he was over there counting, once again you can't help but laugh at his reaction. You get turned around to start on the return trip.

"If that turn wasn't there we would've gone faster, it's a monster now."

"Hell yeah it is, you need to take it to the track Thursday, I'm runnin' the truck for laughs."
>>
>>14099805
There's another reason to show up now, looks like you were going to make good time until you get caught up in a wreck that slows traffic to a crawl. Looks pretty damn bad, if the people in that truck made it out alive they're in rough shape.

Eventually you make it back to Ronnie's place, you both stand around outside looking over each other's cars and taking guesses at what they'll run. Ronnie's hoping to break into the 14s and he thinks you're well into the 11s. Seems about right since Rob said you should've been into the 12s before the supercharger. Sure it's past noon now but you can't not talk with your bro after 4 days.

"You down to help me with that transmission tonight, right man?" he asks

Surely you won't be be with Renee all day.

A) Yeap
B) Dunno
C) Nope

You should really get around to calling her now.

W) Don't bother calling, head back to Carpenter's to get the drilling you need done to the '55.
X) Use Ronnie's phone.
Y) Run home to call
Z) Run home to call, you don't know if she smokes but grab your stash.
>>
>>14099813
A, Y and we will ditch date to help Ronnie because bros before hoes, or bring her along either way
>>
>>14099813
A X
>>
>>14099813
A X
>>
>>14099813
B-X-Maybe bring her?
>>
>>14100019
We're supposed to be riding with her so we'll be coming back to Ronnie's if we call from there anyway.

That is if we don't change our mind and take the '55
>>
File: 4288439433_6e9d99b0da.jpg (170KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4288439433_6e9d99b0da.jpg
170KB, 500x375px
>>14100019
Going with this guy.
>>
>>14100186
I agree
>>
>>14100019
This
>>
>>14099813
"Dunno man, I already had plans for today but I should be able to."

"That's cool, don't go ruining a day over me."

"Oh come on, you wouldn't be ruining it, I'll probably be done by time you get off."

"No, no, I'm serious..." he starts mock crying "I didn't want to work with my bro again anyway."

This motherfucker.

"Guess I'll just leave then,, can I use your phone right quick?"

"Sure man, you remember where it's at don't you?"

"Yup." right between his Mom and Dad's chairs in the living room

You head in to use the phone and he goes to to the kitchen, you pull Renee's number from your wallet and go to dial when Ronnie comes running in and snatches it from you.

"Renee, huh, you could've just told me you were meetin' a girl. I couldn't hold get mad at you over that."

"Yeah, yeah, just give me back the paper so I can actually call her."

He hands you the paper, walking back into the kitchen singing "Jamie and Renee sittin' in a tree...". The fucker needs to stop cracking you up so you can do this.

When you do call the phone rings for what feels like ages before someone picks up...and says nothing.

"Hello?"

"Jamie! Hey, sorry it took me so long to get to the phone I was in another room and then my friend answered, ahaha."

"No problem."

"So, uhh, you're riding with me right? I filled up the tank this morning so we could ride around a lot. I was thinking we should hold off on the dinner until later."

How much later, despite what he said you'd like to help Ronnie out.

"That's fi-"

"If you don't wanna ride in my car I understand, I don't want to bore you or anything so if you'd rather take your car that's ok." she nervously laughs and awaits your response

Do you really want to ride around in that car all day? Even though she said it was fun a car that takes that long to 60 does sound boring. With how she likes fast the day could go a little different if you take the '55 anyway.

A) Ride in her whatever it is.
B) Take her in the '55.
>>
A. Let's work them MPGs
>>
>>14101297
A
>>
A
>>
>>14101297
A
>>
>>14101297
>putting around in a 25 horsepower clown car
>Erika sees us
>or the other Olds driver or his crazy switchblade wielding cunt of a gf
>or those fake cops whose Impala we fucked up

Yeeeaaahh I'm going with B
>>
>>14101450
This.
> damn voice of reason
>>
>>14101450
It's not like being seen in the '55 with the girl is going to make things any better when it comes to Erika.

Brian is supposedly getting work done to his car too, driving the '55 would make altercation more likely since they'd recognize it.

The fake cops we just throw the Ray-Bans on or something. They probably wouldn't recognize us unless we let them get a good look.
>>
File: Corvair-1967-2.jpg (268KB, 1492x881px) Image search: [Google]
Corvair-1967-2.jpg
268KB, 1492x881px
>>14101694

So. Is this a reason to use the Packard.

Do would be poser cops know it?
Renee would make some noises cause Hemi?

>fuck i need to find some Packard pic use 2 post with.
>>
>>14101825
Packard isn't insured or anything, the plates we use is some random one we got from Carpenter. That's the only problem with it.

Poser cops don't know it, they likely wouldn't recognize the '55 either. Last they saw it it was still a primer/paint junker with steelies.
>>
>>14101892
But it was tagged n plated at that time wasn't it?.

In the cause they had a double digit iq they might remember the plates if so.
>>
>>14101906
It's a possibility they know the plates.
>>
File: 57fordfairlane.jpg (10KB, 362x139px) Image search: [Google]
57fordfairlane.jpg
10KB, 362x139px
>>14101929
I foresee us building a blocker/tank car in the future to wreck poser cops/olds guy cunt n his mate.
>>
>>14101954
Nah, we're probably done with new cars.

June 29th (5 days) is my planned last day for the main part of the story, of course it could always end sooner.
>>
>>14102051
>main part of the story
what do you mean?
will the next part just be like a fast forward?
>>
>>14102100
Well I'd have to do some follow up stuff but depending on choices the first week of July is going to be the end of the CYOA as a whole.
>>
>>14101297
A) pls
>>
>>14102163
Don't that to me. You have turned this in to part of my daily routine.
>>
>>14102163
You can't do that op we will never forgive you if you don't start another we will just love and cherish our 22+ threads together and read and reread the drive doc
>>
>>14102567
He can't do this forever.
Especially not
>for free
>>
>>14102723
Don't give him ideas.
>>
>>14101297
"I'll ride with you, I don't think I'll get bored." you reply

She lets out some kind of excited yelp

"Ahaha, I didn't think you would! Where do I go to pick you up?"

Good question, she's even closer to Ronnie's than your house, you don't see him around though.

"Hey Ronnie!" you yell

"Yeah?"

"Think it'd be fine to leave the '55 here for a while?"

"Shouldn't be a problem man."

Great. You go back to the phone to give Renee directions.

"Oh, you're so close, I'll be there in a few minutes! See you then!"

"See you." you're surprised you had enough time to get that out before she hangs up

Ronnie comes into the living room with clothes draped over his shoulder.

"Why, you gonna have to leave it for a while?" he asks

"Yup, I'm riding with her."

"Hmm, do I even wanna wait to see what she drives?"

"Doesn't your girl just drive a 6 cylinder Comet?"

"Yeah, but come on, at least it makes 100hp unlike a VW!"

"Heh, from how she talked about her car it doesn't either."

"What is it?"

"No clue."

"Come on man, details."

"It's a small convertible."

"Austin-Healey? MG? Ooh, one of those Datsun Roadsters? I'll give the Japs credit on those things."

She probably wishes it was one of those.

"I told you I don't know, pretty sure it had no doors, if that doesn't tell you something we're out of luck."

"Oh..." he says, fighting back laughter "I think I know what it is."

"And?" you ask "What is it?"

"A Crosley Hot Shot, 20 some hp, I think they one some races back in the day but yeesh. You should get the girl with the VW to line up with her, might be a good race."

It'd probably be pretty funny, the conversation is interrupted by a horn blown, doesn't sound like what you expected from that car. You both look out the window, sure enough it's her.
>>
>>14103368
"What is it with you and redheads driving sewing machines? You got some weird taste man." Ronnie jokes with you as you walk out the door "Good luck with her, later."

"Dunno it's cute ain't it? See you tonight." you tell him before walking away

"You ready?!" she yells, reeving up the little car

Goddamn, forget every car you've ever heard, this is the meanest by far.

"Of course! I'm lookin' forward to seeing how this car is fun." you reply as you step down into the car

Is she ready though? She's dressed more normal than she was last night, just a standard white shirt and jeans, the black gloves are a nice touch. This being your first time in here you look around, this is the car version of Russel's Jeep, sad part is that it's slo-

Whoa, hold up, this car has no door, no roof, no seatbelts, 20hp, looks like a toy, and it still has a radio? You didn't even notice that antenna over there.

Your reaction to the car must've brought some funny face on since Renee giggles.

"Don't worry, once we hit dirt and the twisties you'll have a lot to look forward to."

You don't have much to grab on to over here, you'd hate to die getting flung from this car.

The gutless nature of the car is obvious as you pull off on your date, a look at the speedo reveals a scorching hot 70 mph.
>>
>>14103382
"Gosh, I can't even think of anything to say to pass the time. What school do you go to, I don't think I've seen you around."

"School? I graduated last year."

"Ohhhh, so you're a little older than me, I start my senior year after summer!"

Why does every girl you take interest in have to have some way to get you in trouble with the law? 17's not too bad and that seems to be the only problem with her.

"You're so lucky, you don't have to put up with that shit anymore AND you have a cool car! Speaking of which, did you build it yourself?"

"I did a lot of it, but some of it I just couldn't do. Rebuilt the whole engine myself yesterday."

"Really? That's fuckin' awesome, let's say I bought some parts for this car, would you help me put them on? I've never actually worked on a car before."

A) Sure, you're more than ok with making this car faster, especially if you're going to be riding in it.
B) Same as A, but mention that you're helping Ronnie with his transmission tonight if she wants to hang around.
C) Maybe if she pays you.
D) Nope, you want off this ride.

>>14102723
I'd never ask money for this shit, it's literally just 2-3 posts a day on a japanimation weeb image board.

As faggy as it is the fact you guys have remained interested this long is enough for me.
>>
>>14103398
B but advise her that more power wouldn't be necessarily a great idea in this car.

>>14103382
Y-You too
>>
>>14103398
B
>>
>>14103398
B
Seriously I exspect a Dew Trail 2.0 or a continuation of this, it's to good to just stop.
>>
>>14103428
This OP, & we love you mang. I look forward to your posts all day!
>>
>>14103398
A

It seems we have found a non-psychotic girl that likes cars. This is rare. I like it.
>>
>>14103428
Jaime and Erika hit California?
Racing for cash across the country to get there?
FUND IT
U
N
D

I
T
>>
>>14103492
That. That could actuly work. When was the first Cannonball?
>>
>>14103511
Ok, 30 seconds of Google says 1971. This could work.
>>
>>14103522
Well I meant more along the lines of just drag racing on side streets or tracks in towns/cities they came across.
Then Dew Trails Pt.3 could be them in CA.

I just hope someone's willing to keep this going. I would but I'm not that creative.
>>
File: dual carb sewing machine.jpg (88KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dual carb sewing machine.jpg
88KB, 1000x667px
>>14103414
I don't think going from 25hp to 30-40 is too much.

That's like a good intake, carb, header, and exhaust away for those engines.

>>14103428
>Seriously I exspect a Dew Trail 2.0 or a continuation of this, it's to good to just stop.

If I do another story it won't be a for a while, but yeah, I'd like to continue in this universe if I do.

I've thought up quite a few ideas already but it really depends on this part ends for us.
>>
File: boostfixessewingmachine.jpg (110KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
boostfixessewingmachine.jpg
110KB, 1024x683px
>>14103563

The little engine might be better build then we think after giving the Wiki page bit of a read.

Also being its conventional motor car, this is Merica. B series swap from a Nash Metropolitan seems logical in a absolute mad man sense.

Also your a good cunt man, posting much as you have.
>>
>>14103382
>"What is it with you and redheads driving sewing machines?
Please tell me we can make a pun about a screwing machine later.
>>
>>14103492

Funny way to spell Renee.
>>
File: 1441659906076.jpg (307KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441659906076.jpg
307KB, 1916x1080px
>>14102402
What this Anon said.
>>14102163
Because of you
>Moved
>Got a job
>Stopped as depressed of a n33t
Seriously OP you made my life better, more then you could ever understand. I seriously hope you are down to keep it up.
Also B
>>
>>14104719
>>Stopped as depressed of a n33t
being*
>>
>>14103398
"Yeah, I'd help out I'm supposed to help my friend tonight too. You can hang around if you want. I can teach you some tools or something."

"You don't think I'll get in the way?"

"Nah, you'll be fine, it's not like I'm gonna throw you up under his truck and tell you to install the transmission."

"Then yeah, how could I say no? I'll dig into my savings and run to Rob's in a few days too!"

Hopefully she doesn't mean Thursday by "a few days", who knows though, maybe you could get it all done early enough to take this car to the strip.

One you're out of the city Renee comes to a stop on the very same road you were just blasting down with Ronnie, a few revs and you realize she's about to do the same.

"Time for you to experience real power!"

She couldn't even keep a straight face for that.

The little car buzzes off as she (you think it should be considered one) launches, you watch the speedo the entire time.

This thing ain't so bad in first gear, all the way up to the 20 some mph it runs to. 40 comes around in about the same time the '55 can hit 100, shortly afterwards 3rd gear comes along. The car barely accelerates, doesn't even reach 60 by time the speed limit sign goes by some 20 seconds past when you started. Be nice if it had a tach, it sounds like it revs pretty high, you suppose that could just be the buzzines s of the engine.

Her foot stays in the gas, going around the curve without a single problem, you're only doing 55-ish but you can feel how this car can be fun. She manages to keep up speed pretty well throughout a series of corners, luckily there's a bit of a lip so you don't go straight up flying out the side of car. You'd love some seatbelts, though this is the most heart pounding 45-55 you've ever experienced and they would take that away some.

Even when a station wagon pops up after shooting around a corner she doesn't let up any.

"Wanna see if I can get around it!?" she asks
>>
I might be able to get another post in tonight.

>>14105381
Well she's certainly going faster than it is, still no where near enough to get it before the next corner, she's not thinking of passing it in the middle of a turn is she?

"Not much time! If I slow down my momentum will be fucked!"

A) No, not really.
B) Go for it.

>>14103904
Dunno how adding all that weight up front would affect the handling but it'd be quick (compared to stock)

The engine alone is 200 lbs heavier than a fully dressed no fluids cast iron Crosley.

A marine Crosley engine would be available by this time and would work with some modification, they made 55hp out of the box.
>>
>>14105392
A)
Don't need to die today
>>
>>14105409
Live a little.
B
>>
>>14105392
B
Fuck it

I don't think OP would kill Jaime on Christmas Eve, a day before our date with Erika.
:^)
>>
File: xmaspinup.jpg (231KB, 489x700px) Image search: [Google]
xmaspinup.jpg
231KB, 489x700px
>>14105392
B cause reasons

Shame its not 1970-72. Could 10A/12A the Crosley regards weight issues/keeping the weight balance good.

Also Merry Christmas y'all being i'm NZ cunt an its 25th today n so forth.
>>
>>14105392
B

inb4 its Erika

>raybans
>>
>>14105392
B
>>14105667
Merry Christmas m8
>>
B
>>
>>14105392
a
>>
>>14105392
B
>>
>>14105392
B for Initial Dew
>>
>>14105392
"Go for it!" you yell

A big smile comes across her face, an even bigger one than she already had.

The little Crosley edges over to run in the middle of the road, closing in on the what you now know is a Vista Cruiser. She waits until the last possible moment to move over enough to comfortably slide by.

There's a lot of wagon to get around too, the damn wheelbase on that thing is nearly longer than the entire length of the car you're riding in. there't not much of it next to you as you enter the corner...

Fortunately, the Vista Cruiser slows down a lot, you don't know if it was because of the dumb kids riding alongside or the driver's concern with corner speed, but you're somewhat thankful. Renee brings the car back to the correct side of the road pretty quickly.

The driver is yelling and shaking his fist out of the window

Guess you got an answer.

"They made that too easy!" Renee says with a laugh

The quick pace keeps up until the road straightens back up, you're not going much different speed wise but it feels a lot more relaxed on the open road. Holy hell don't let those fake cops be on this road and recognize you or take interest in this car, you'll be fucked.

"There goes our fun until we make it out a ways, whatcha think?"

It's a slow death trap is what you honestly think, a fun, slow death trap.

"It's a rush to say the least." you reply

"I know right? It's such a rewarding car to drive, I fuckin' love it!"

"You didn't sound too fond of it last night." you tell her looking over

She's a little flushed but you don't know if that's from arousal or what. Her entire posture has changed from when she was carving corners.

"Yeah well, it's different when I'm behind the wheel. I can talk shit about it all day only to have it say 'Shut the fuck up, I am too a sports car!' when I take it out in the country."

Something about the way she explained it cracks you up.
>>
>>14109324
Eric, honey. Your dad is very disappointed in you. Go talk to him.

Son, that no way to drive that car! Give me the keys, I'm letting Laurie use the vista cruiser while she's here. Now you better clean up your act young man!
>>
Damn typos

>>14109324
"Besides I had just got done riding in your car that's just, wow. It's scary fast." she adds on

"And flying around corners and traffic in a itty bitty car with no doors or seatbelts isn't scary?"

That seems to have caught her off guard, it takes her a few seconds to reply.

"D-did I scare you? I didn't mean to, that's how I always drive out here...I'm sorry."

"No...don't worry about it, it was more fun than it was scary."

"Ha, that's like how I feel about your car!"

Yeah, but this Crosley isn't turning you on, the driver might be trying to start your hear-God that was a sappy thought.

"So uhh, our ride is gonna be pretty boring for a while, anything you wanna talk about?" she asks

A) Plans after school.
B) How did she end up with a car like this anyway?
C) Her girl.
D) Would she be interested in becoming an actual couple?
E) Will she let you drive it?

>>14105667
Wankel Crosley would be the shit.

Merry Christmas, it's here 12 hours later.

>>14109342
Literally the reason I chose a Vista Cruiser,
>>
>>14109346
B and C
I'm guessing this is your last post for a few days?
Merry Christmas, OP.
>>
>>14109346
Merry Christmas OP!
C then B
>>
>>14109375
Dunno yet, It's looking more like a dinner than a hang around for a couple days. If so shit'll probably be about the same not counting the longer wait since there won't be as many on /o/.
>>
File: 524407.jpg (1MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
524407.jpg
1MB, 2832x2128px
>>14109437
Merry Xmas OP
If when this is done you want to throw up a paypal or somesuch, I'd like to sling you a few shekels.
Been an adventure so far.
>>
C and B, have a merry quanzahanamus op
>>
>>14109346
C-B, with a hint of E
>>
A
>>
>>14109606
This, and Merry Christmas OP.
>>
Won't be leaving until later and I'll still probably be able to get a post in tonight or in the morning.

>>14109346
"I do, how did you end up with a car like this anyway?"

"Cheap, in good condition, good mileage, charmingly ugly, roadster, was an easy buy after I took it for a test drive. Can you believe the guy sold it for $75 just because it was too slow for him? He's missing out so much!"

"I don't think most people could stand being this slow."

"But why, it's perfectly fine in town and a blast in the country."

"And slower than my old man's 6 cylinder Valiant in a straight line."

"See, that's the problem, thinking speed. This is a car you have to drive to have fun with, if all you wanna do is push the gas pedal for a few seconds then you're gonna hate it."

"You don't think I drive my car?" you ask, hell the '55 is about only good for a straight line now

"I-I didn't mean it like that, I just don't think very highly of...I can't say this without coming off as an ass."

She pauses for a few seconds, thinking of how she wants to word this, it's obvious she doesn't want to offend you.

"Going in a straight line can be fun when you have a really fast car like yours, but that's just the car, not the driver making it fun."

"Oh..." that's enough to bum you a little, banging through all those gears takes a little talent y'know...

"Not that there's anything wrong with that, just from a driver's standpoint with my kinks to the side I don't care for it. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a faster car but I'll always hug corners."

"That's cool, you made me realize 20hp can be fun, I would've laughed this morning. Just out of curiosity, what kinda car would you like to have."

"Me and my friend spend hours talking about this! She's told me about a lot of cars I'd like to have, she reads a lot of magazines that cover racing and cars from around the world so she knows a lot."

Her friend is starting to sound pretty interesting.
>>
>>14111605
"What's your top pick then?"

"Hmm...that's tough, we talked about a bunch of roadsters not too long ago and I liked a lot of the European ones."

Oh no, she has expensive taste.

"I think the car that spoke to me the most was a British car, the Lotus Elan, it weighs a few hundred more pounds than this car and makes over 100 horsepower! The company works in Formula 1 and makes a lot of sports cars so it should be a blast to drive! If only they didn't cost over $4000 new, even a used early model is out of my budget."

Wow, Dad bought a 400hp muscle car for less money than a 100hp sports car. Different strokes and all that you suppose,

Renee's posture changes back to her "racing" mode, a grin appears on her face once again.

"You mind a little dirt?" she asks

"What?"

"If you don't mind I'll rip down a dirt road, that is if you ain't scared!" she says in a mocking manner

Ah yes, you managed to talk the boredom of the straight road away, didn't even notice. Your old friend the road that caused you to put the '55 into a tree is coming up. It can't be her first time going down it if she knows the location, that's a little reassuring.

She probably had this planned the entire time, explains the plain clothing.

A) Stick to the paved road.
B) Take the dirt roads.
C) You're not done talking yet, tell her to keep her current pace.
>>
>>14111653
B)alls to the wall
>>
>>14111653
B, but ask who her friend is befor you hit the dirt.
>>
>>14111653
At first I thought we were going to die in a car accident, but now im thinking erika is going to shoot us. FFS OP, we just wanted to get laid.
Fuck it, B.
Also merry moosemas
>>
>>14111762
Kek

Also B)
>>
merry christmas op! hope everything is well!

cant wait to read your updates, when this is all done and over lets make sure we can get a complete copy from start to finish,

this has become routine for me, every day i wake up and read the posts, youve impacted allot of us with this story, thanks so much op, best christmas gift ever
>>
>>14112347
This, 1000000 percent this.
>>
>>14111744
This.
I doubt it's Erika though, I'm pretty sure she told her girl our name, otherwise I doubt this date would be going smoothly.
Unless they have something planned at the end of this dirt road...
>>
>>14112686
Oh God
>>
>>14112686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IdEfcsjhGE
>>
As I said before ask for her name, Jamie might need to jump out of the car.
>>
>>14111653
B), of course.
>>
>>14112697
>>14112716
might ruin who she is but I love to speculate.
does 442's girl know our name?
>>
>>14112866
Yes, she does
>>
>>14111653
B, go ham on this shit

And merry christmas you faggots.
>>
B
>>
>>14111744
This!
>>
>find article talking about how a Hot Shot won Sebring
>just sat up enough to let drag slow them down for corners
>got back down after the corner
>average speed of 51
>top speed of 54

Shit had to have been hilarious to watch.

>>14111653
"Pfft, I'm not gonna get scared!" you reply

"Is that a challenge? I can make it scary, even for me!"

Please don't.

"Hey wait, could you tell me ab-"

"Sorry Jamie, it'll have to wait, I don't like to talk when I'm trying to concentrate!"

She blips the throttle before downshifting to 2nd shortly before the cut in to the dirt road. Unless she upshifts you don't think you're going to be going over 40-ish, that's still plenty of fast on this road.

"Ugh, this car needs a 4 speed!" she says before going back to 3rd

Flying down a dirt road with all kinds of things to wind up hitting on both sides in a tiny open top car is an amazing experience, kinda scary of course, but fun as hell. The little thing takes to the dirt road rather well, for some reason you were expecting it to be unpleasantly rough. In fact, it feels somewhat graceful as it sails around corners, doesn't seem like she's trying to scare you at all.

Your ol' enemy is coming up, you recognize that bridge, one of those damn trees to the right of it is responsible for hurting the '55. You don't know if she's going across the bridge or cutting a right but you're certain there won't be a crash today as the finds her way back to 2nd...wait, why did she cut the wheel to the left? There's nothing over there except a shallow ditch and some trees, holy fuck, did she decide to just kill you both?

You're completely stumped as to why she's doing this.

She cuts the wheel to the right with some pedal work, the engine screams as the rear comes out, Renee catches the spin to hold a slow and steady slide through the corner.
>>
>>14115822
Hahaha, yew just got outdone by a 17 year old girl in a 20hp car. She looks at you with a confident smirk on her face after shifting up to 3rd and slowing down.

"You look a little scared man."

"Never seen anyone turn away from a corner, was a little unsettling."

"Hehe, It's cool huh? A crazy old man taught me that a few years ago, still took me a while to get it down."

A few years ago? She should only have been driving for a couple of years, though it's not unheard of for people to drive before they get their license around here. Hell you knew guys who were driving around the country roads in middle school.

You don't doubt the "crazy" part one bit either, it'd be easy to fuck that maneuver up and you'd need some balls just to try it.

The journey makes it's way back to paved road, heading in a direction you're not familiar with. You don't know how the road is going to be up ahead or if she intends on going at a fast pace but you suppose you could ask some questions.

A) Where are we going?
B) How long have you been driving?
C) Could always try to ask about her friend again, at least what she drives.
D) Could let her know she can ask you some questions too.
E) "Crazy old man."?
>>
C then D
>>
File: Fabulous_Hudson_Hornet.jpg (137KB, 600x373px) Image search: [Google]
Fabulous_Hudson_Hornet.jpg
137KB, 600x373px
>>14115829

C+E

>crazy old man
Fuck, that's a reminder of Doc Hudson
>>
>>14115829
C, D, and E.
>>
>>14096532
how old is this girl?
>>
>>14115865
>>
>>14115829
A+B

>>14115872
Little bit risky.
>>
>>14115829
C-E-D, E in the middle because we've been interrogating her like she's a damn NPC or something
>>14115904
16 is legal to this day in fair North Carolina where we lay our scene.
>>
>>14115829
A, C, E
>>
>>14116112
Meant CDE, let her ask questions before asking about crazy old man
>>
>>14116112
>16 is legal to this day in fair North Carolina where we lay our scene.

I actually forgot about that, then again you get called a pedo (somehow) if you go for someone under 18 and you're over it.. I'm guessing shit wasn't like that back in the 60s,

Technically we could go for someone who is 15 and still not get in trouble legally since there's a 4 year gap allowance.
>>
>>14115829
C,D,E
>>
>>14115829
"I'm curious, your friend sounds interesting, what does she drive?" you ask

"Oh, she's very interesting. She's been driving the Saab we grew up with."

"Very" interesting?

"A Saab?" you ask, you've seen them in some old magazines but not one on the street that you can think of, you remember reading that it won some rally in the same mag.

"Yeap, her Dad bought it new back when were like 9 or 10, he used to always run us and her brother around the dirt roads when I'd come over. I think that's why all 3 of us like driving so much now, he's the 'crazy old man' I was talking about too."

There's a couple questions answered.

"You know, you said you wanted to get to know me, instead I've just been askin' you stuff so far. You got anything for me?"

"Hmm, I know you're out of school and have a nice car, so I assume you work?"

"Guess I'm a delivery boy if anything."

"Do you drive a van or something?"

"Nah, I get to use my own car, there's a company car I'd use for bigger deliveries but I wrecked it..."

"Fuck, that's rough, at least you didn't get fired, right?"

"Still workin' there, lucky I guess."

"Can't believe you're making enough money to build your car like that by just doing deliveries, you're not a runner are you?"

She can't know, even though she said it in a joking manner it catches you off guard.

"Nah, not interested in goin' to jail. Most of that came from winning the Sherrif's race last week."

"Oh yeah! I remember seeing the flyers, that's cool, I guess you can drive!"

"Uhh, thanks?"

"Hehe, no problem, my next question you asked me so I'll ask you. What made you pick an old Chevy?"
>>
>>14116758
does this mean more info about the saab will appear?
>>
>>14116758
"Hehe, no problem, my next question you asked me so I'll ask you. What made you pick an old Chevy, and what made you make so fast?"

"I didn't really seek it out, just kinda found it when I was lookin' for a car. Had a lot of money saved and I always wanted to work on a car, here was this good body that needed some love and an engine. I couldn't resist the chance to 'build' my own car."

"Was you looking for another car or your first? Nice intro by the way."

"First."

"How long ago was this?"

"Couple weeks."

"That's amazing! Did you drive before that?"

"Yup. my old man's Valiant."

"Ah, yeah, I should've known. That's quite a jump in power."

"Wasn't always that fast, but I'd always talk about cars with my friend and dream up ideas. I was planning on having a blown car before I even knew what kinda car I would have. Spent more money than I should've on getting it to where it is I'm sure."

"No way! If you enjoy it there's no such thing as spending too much!"

Heh, between the Packard and the '55 you could've probably bought a used Lotus like she wants, her tone might change if you told her that.

"Ok, here's another one you asked me, what kinda car do you want?"

"No idea, the '55 is great, there's not any cars that come to mind and I don't have a problem with stickin' with it."

Sorry Boss 429, the '55 beating you made you not as cool.

"That's some commitment you got there." she says, making it clear she's picking "Now what does your friend drive?"

"That red F100 you saw, that's his place, was ridin' around with him before I called you."

"I see...do you mind if I ask some more 'personal' questions?"

Do you really want to go down that road, you're supposed to be going on a date tomorrow with someone who said they'd shoot your balls off. What if Renee decides to hang around there tomorrow, oh fuck, Erika would kill both of you. You can't imagine Renee being happy to see you with Erika, and Erika damn sure won't be to see Renee coming over.
>>
Last story post until tonight

>>14116788
Y-you're fucked aren't you?

A) You don't mind.
B) You'd rather not.
C) Try to explain the situation you're in.

>>14116771
It might show up eventually.
>>
>>14116794
A
>>
>>14116788
A
>>
>>14116758
Haha, time for Scandinavian flick.
>>
>>14116794
A)
>>
>>14116794
Oh shit, uh, bit of C, bit of A?
>>
>"Going in a straight line can be fun when you have a really fast car like yours, but that's just the car, not the driver making it fun."
Renee's the kind of gal to post lolcan'tturn on this board.
If she asks Jaime to go steady she can get fucked, Olds waifu is best waifu no matter what.
>>
>>14117009

Buttblasted burger detected
>>
>>14117009
>implying the girl that hoons around the city will like going straight either
>>
>>14117009
This desu senpai
>>
>>14117009
>Olds waifu
>Olds waifu
>Olds waifu
>Olds waifu

lolcan'tturn
>>
>>14117009

>Confirmed shitstang owner
>>
>>14116788
A and C, might get us left in the middle of nowhere but it will get us out of having our balls shot off if Olds girl finds out
>>
A
>>
>>14116794
A, olds girl is worst girl.
>>
>>14118819
queer detected
>>
>>14119097
cuck detected. I'm not into dick kicking
>>
Why would we want to hang with olds waifu? This girl is so much better. Fuck out of here, cancel on Erika and bang 20hp girl
>>
File: B1cySWACEAEak2R.jpg (28KB, 335x392px) Image search: [Google]
B1cySWACEAEak2R.jpg
28KB, 335x392px
>>14119174
>>
>>14120016
My thoughts exactly.
We just have to decide on who's our bottom bitch.
>>
>>14120016
If years of questing on /tg/ have taught me anything, it's that harem ends are best ends.
>>
>>14116788
A + C

if this redhead wants sum she should know what she's in for.

Also, lets hope her dad isn't a cop or military.

Wouldn't it be funny if Teague was her father?
>>
I was KIA last night, my bad.

>>14116794
"Nah, I don't mind."

"Okayyyy, my first one could be little embarrasing, how many girls...or guys have you slept with?"

"Uhh, 2 girls and no guys."

"Really? Less than I expected, you sure you never tried anything with your friend, not even a little tug?"

What the hell?

"I-I'm sure."

"I'm serious here, I'm not gonna poke fun. If it feels good do it."

"I still haven't done anything with him..."

"Alright, alright, I'll move on. Ummm, I got it! This one is simple, are you currently looking for a girl... or guy?"

D-does she want you to be homo or something?

"I'm not really lookin', but I'm not tryin' to stay single either. I'm not into guys, so you can stop asking."

"Hehe, you don't know that yet, I'll be nice and not ask it again though. Your kinks?"

"I think I'm just normal..."

"Pftthaahah, 'normal', you'll discover some eventually. I bet there's something a girl can have that just turns you on though, I'm right aren't I?"

Well, you do believe there is something, of course she'd have to fit into it.

"Girls into cars and driving, I dunno..."

"Hmmm? What was that?" she replies almost instantly

You heard me dammit.

"I like girls who are into cars and driving, they're cool." you say again, speaking needlessly louder

"Ohohoho, so I turn you on do I?"

Before you even start to talk she cuts you off. But of course you do...

"Never mind that question, I've got one final important one now. Just tell me, honestly, why you wanted to go on this date with me."

She glances over every few seconds, eagerly waiting your answer.

A) Seemed like it could end in sex.
B) Thought it could be fun to ride around with you.
C) I wanted to get to know you.
D) Not like you had anything better to do today.

>>14119174
For the cute flustered reaction that would come from telling her you like her.

>>14117554
The Hurst Olds was considered a very well handling car in it's time, it was compared favorably to European sports cars.
>>
>>14121588
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG OP!
the chooooooooooooooooooice >_<

B)ang that C)hick. We met her yesterday that's it? we wanted to know a little more about her. And I see Jamie as someone who wants to know about cars first. I mean he know how to build them, but he only knows the "american" way (drag race/lolcantturn/heavy/fast). It is his first time in a small "european" car (not so fast/lolcanturn/light)

>>14112347
there is a googledoc with part of the story. I'll try to add the other bits (somwhere like 15 threads) soon

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EwrlMM-oRmIsMEfaw0JowYG6xBZ5Sc8__u6lFxiUCpA/edit
>>
>>14121588
B) considering we won this girl at the drags, stands to reason there's chances to share a few laughs more

>>>14117554
>very well handling car
hmph, the irony indeed. i was referring to the unswerving loyalty of some readers to the girl who drives an olds; it is a shame i may have misrepresented the car itself.
>>
File: IANGMustang-600.jpg (35KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
IANGMustang-600.jpg
35KB, 600x332px
>>14121588

B maybe with a side of C..

Even then not sure..

>muscle-ponycarscan'tturn

When will this shit end?.
>>
>>14121588
B C, then ask her the same questions
>>
>>14121627
>i was referring to the unswerving loyalty of some readers to the girl who drives an olds

Yeah ,Erika needed some real competition, when people wanted to race for the girl I had to make it so.

>it is a shame i may have misrepresented the car itself.

I think it's impressive for a nearly 4,000 lb car made in 1969.

115 ft 60-0
0-60 in under 6 seconds
13 second 1/4 mile at over 100mph

Still like Motor Trend's summary of it back in the day, outside of the looks it's what sold me on making it Erika's car.

>It accelerates like a rocket-sled, stops and corners better than many of its European peers, and is uncannily smooth on the road. These things and $4300 are the price of catching a dream.
>>
>>14121588
A, B
>>
>>14121588
B, C
>>
>>14121588
b+c
>>
>>14121588
B+C.
You should get a Twitter for this shit, tell us when you're posting or starting a new thread.
>>
I could really get behind Renee if she was our yandere stalker waifu
>>
bump
I'd rather get kicked in the dick than suck one, fuck Renee
worst waifu
>>
>>14121869
This
>>
Or we go for harem cult ending.
>>
>>14122729

I'd get behind her if you know what I mean.
>>
>>14121588
B)uttfuck and C)reampie her
>>
>>14121588
"Just thought it'd be fun to ride around with you."

"Really now, the street racin' drag racer with a supercharged V8 thought it would be fun to ride around in a 20hp car? Something doesn't seem right there." she replies

"Sure it's not bury you in the seat go fast fun but, like I said, you've shown me it can be fun in a different way."

"Hehe, no problem, we'll talk some more when we make it to the restaurant."

From there on she apparently drives around at random at a similar pace that she was, aka 5-15 over the speed limit while keeping up momentum. You have no fucking clue where you're going, you've passed through a few communities here and there, seen a lot of farms, trees, mountains and a few little roadside eating places you expected to be the one you'd turn into.

"Where is this restaurant, we've been drivin' around for what, a couple of hours?"

"Hmm? We could've been there over an hour ago but I've taken a lot of detours so we could ride around for longer. I'll start heading towards it now."

"You don't have to if you don't wanna. I'm enjoying the scenery."

"Oh no, I do, starting to get hungry!"

You are too, but eh, you could be good for a while.

She slows down to pull a u-turn, doesn't seem like you were on any detour.

Eventually she cuts up a road and makes a left onto a stone bridge. The signs let you know you're on the Blue Ridge Parkway, you don't know why you never bothered to come out this way before, some good roads.

"Get ready for the view up ahead if you like scenery! We still got like 10 minutes before we're there."

A bunch of trees on both sides of the road, with the center showing the clear blue sky that's out today, it's nice but you think you've seen more impressive so far.

"Can this car even make it up this road?" you joke, it's only a small incline

"It can with me...maybe having you will make it too heavy!" she fires back "I'm just kidding of course."
>>
>>14123880
Most of the trip is obscured by trees but there were quite a few spots where it opened up, giving a good view of fields, mountains, and blue skies for miles.

"Here's my favorite spot!"

It's a long, slight left corner with the entire right side open to the world, easily the best view so far. You think she likes it a lot due to the road going downhill now, she's definitely speeding.

"You're not the only one that can bury the speedo!" she yells sarcastically before getting on the brakes

You crack up a bit, 70 going downhill is only a little different than 110 on a flat road in a few seconds.

The turn signals come on as you cut down a road that leads to a brick restaurant and a motel up the hill behind it. Place even has it's own gas station and "country store".

Wonder if you're going to go up there before the end of the date? It's obvious you're not at the moment when she parks in front of the restaurant.

"Let's go, just about everything is good so you can't really go wrong!"

There's a few cars sitting out here but none of them catch your interest. Even if there was one you think your interest in those homemade biscuits they're advertising would draw you away. You get a table next to a window after heading inside, it doesn't take long for you both to pick out something.

"So, is there something else you wanna ask... if not I have something to tell you. Something I probably should've said before this date started." she says after the waitress leaves

A) Her family
B) Ask the same personal questions she asked you.
C) Plans after school
D) Should you ask what she thinks of you?
E) Even if you do have something to ask this sounds more important.

>>14122467
I start a new thread anytime the old one is past limit and I have a new post.

It's usually just 1 in the morning and 1 at night that I post so I don't think a twitter is necessary.

>>14123739
Getting all the girls to play nice would be some amazing feat.

Erika and Sharon already have some heat.
>>
>>14123910
Well, everything.
>>
>>14123781
We need some yandere to balance out that tsundere
>>
>>14123910
E)
>>
>>14123933
Renee is about the only girl showing any real interest...it'd be a shame if we didn't want to be with her.
>>
>>14123910
E, plus we need to gently break it to her about Olds and us.

>>14123910
I suppose you're right about not needing twitter!
>>
>>14123982
Yeah, but dat Erika mang.
>>
>>14123910
E
Should've brought the shotty
>>
>>14124003
She probably won't be going yandere anyway.

>>14124062
kek

I don't think we'd have a use for it.
>>
>>14124171
OP pls post sooner
you know E's going to win

Need to get rid of this cunt ASAP
>>
>>14124171
Damn OP when are you gonna satisfy my lust for an otaku greaser story?

Seriously though, Renee is starting to look good, but she might be a little too easy or something.
>>
>>14124775
Give me some time, there will be another post in under an hour, I don't spend all of my time typing y'know.

>>14124971
>Too easy

Is it that bad to have 1 girl that actually has a genuine interest in you?

Despite first impressions I'm not going to have her just bend over when you ask if that's what you're worried about.
>>
>>14124775
Fuck you, Renee new best waifu

E)
>>
>>14125097
>despite first impressions
so if she gets in a faster car than ours, she won't act the same?

>>14125106
literal whore, probably a future swinger desu
>>
E. She's the best candidate to introduce to dad.
>>
>>14123910
E
>>
>>14125198
Legit concern for this
>so if she gets in a faster car than ours, she won't act the same?
>>
>>14125097
Don't get me wrong OP, a girl having interest in us is great, the first time we saw her I legit thought she was a hooker though.

By the way have you ever written stuff before? Your characters are pretty realistic
>>
B. Fuck yall
>>
I hope this isn't as cluttered as I feel it is.

>>14123910
"You go ahead, I don't mind waiting to ask questions." you tell her

She lets out a deep breath.

"There are actually a couple of things. First off, I guess you already assumed something was up with the times I gave you, I'm not supposed to be dating. You date one bad guy and they don't want you touching another, I think if I introduced you they'd give us a break after getting to know you, buuut..."

But what? It's like she's waiting to see if you have anything to say already.

"...my dad is also kinda a sheriff's deputy, real close with Teague. The last guy I was with had some, uhh, criminal past, so if you have one, let me know before I get you chased off too."

Goddammit, this girl had to have some catch.

"I'm clean, so it shouldn't be a problem."

Yeah, it shouldn't be, but it easily could, especially with Teague's obsession with fucking with you.

"I didn't think you would, you come across as a nice guy." she replies with a big smile

Yeah, you've probably earned a few years in jail by now, but you're not doing anything "bad". She doesn't know about any of it anyway.

"Second thing, I don't know how serious you wanna get, I'm wanting more than a dick and I'm not gonna keep letting you fuck me just because you have a fast car. They don't get me THAT turned on man."

"Wait, so was all that an act?" you ask

"Not entirely, going fast does get me going but it's not gonna make me start touching myself."

"I see,,," you reply with a slightly dented ego

"I turned it up a lot since I was still pretty pissed at my parents over that whole chasing my boyfriend off thing, I was at the drive-in to find a guy to fuck out of spite and I wanted you to be all nice and worked up. "

Well you guess it helped with that...Explains the clothes if that's all she wanted to do there too.
>>
>>14125768
Drop her whatever the choices are.
She's hot no matter what.

>cop dad
>underaged
NOPE.JPG
>>
>>14125768
"Honestly, you were supposed to just be that hard fuck to spite them and nothing more. When you ran me home I thought I'd try to see if something could happen between us because I still wanted someone to call a lover." she adds on

You can appreciate the honesty you suppose.

"I really didn't think you were going to call...being with you today made me feel a lot better, even if you decide you don't wanna keep seeing me after this I want to thank you for that. No, that doesn't mean I'm going to fuc-"

"Miss, could you please watch your language?" the man of an elderly couple leans over and asks "I've heard about enough!"

She's quite the literal redhead now.

"Oh my God! I wasn't even thinking, I'm so sorry!"

The old guy succeeds in making things feel awkward as hell, you gotta give some credit to Renee for going on this long without showing even the slightest bit of embarrassment.

She breaks the silence after maybe a minute.

"So, Jamie, do you want to try this? If you don't I understand, we haven't even known each other for even 24 hours after all. I'll take you back to your friend's house after we eat."

So you just learned some things that would make this complicated, but when is the next time a cute girl into cars is going to ask you out?

A) No way.
B) Give it a few days.
C) Hell yeah.

>>14125691
I have muh reasons for that.

>>14125790
17 is legal.
>>
>>14125803
B
gotta see how it goes with Olds
>inb4 OP turns us against Erika
>>
>>14125819
And for you worried about seeing Renee at the drive-in, we can always tell Erika we'd prefer to go on a ride.
>>
>>14125892
Nah, people just go for Renee because Erika isn't around.
>>
>>14125803
A. Olds is best waifu. Renee's gonna get us jail time with her father being friends with Teague and all.
>>
>>14125819
Gotta go with this, actually.
>>14126056
Only chose B for the sake of having another love interest, but there's literally no way we can get around us being a legger and her pops being a cop.
At least Olds shares all of our interests, not just the love for cars.
>>
>>14125803
B

Guys lets forget about Olds girl, we dont want to be cucks in the 50's we should enjoy being men while the society of the time still celebrates men.
>>
>>14126104
>calls Oldsfags cucks
>wants to be with a grill who wants us to give handjobs to Ronnie and fucked us an hour after meeting her
wew lad
>>
>>14126118
>who wants us to give handjobs to Ronnie

lolwat

I guess we want to finger her friend since we asked about her

we like Olds so much we fucked the first girl we got the chance to after getting a date with her

that doesnt look too good either
>>
>>14126150
>you never tried anything with your friend, not even a little tug?
you wrote it, not me

It's not like either of them know we fucked Shannon for some exp.
>>
>>14126171
You do realize that was her picking on us right? As in joking about us giving Ronnie a handjob.

And Sharon was before any dates were made.
>>
>>14126118
>asking if we've ever done anything with guys obviously means she wants us to do stuff with guys

Cuck getting his fantasies confused with the story detected.
>>
>>14126189
Asking Jaime if he's a fag more than once doesn't sound like a joke.
And Renee was just double exp. as far as I'm concerned.

HER DAD IS BUTT BUDDIES WITH TEAGUE, ABORT, ABORT
>>
>>14125803
B.
We just met her, no need to start acting hastily when we have a date with best waifu coming up.
>>
>>14125803

B

But give her the ol' lickeroo before she drops us home.
>>
>>14126204
She's already told us she's cautious about dating and stuff because of a previous ex. Also people weren't all that cool with homosexuality back in this time period.

could be beneficial being closer to the cops too. What's that saying?

Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
>>
>>14125803
B
>>
>>14126405
More of a reason for her dad to flip out on us once he finds out.
It's the summer of love, people are just starting to accept fags.

>Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer
Maybe, but I doubt he tells her everything he does.
Even if he did, we wouldn't know unless we're with her 24/7.
And we already lied about us being a gud boy who dindu nuffin, she doesn't know we bootleg.
>>
>>14125803
B.

Also, given how much questions she asked about us being with another guy, and how easily she talks about sex, I'm pretty damn sure she's fooled around with that friend of hers. Threesome when?
>>
>>14125768
>>14126551
I'm pretty convinced that her gal pal and the delinquent "guy" are the same person.
>>
>>14126551
This.
>>
>>14125803
B, with a side dish of A.
>>
>>14125803
A
>>
>>14125803
B
>>
>>14125803
A. no way. this smells bad. stick with olds girl. we've been working on her for far too long to ditch erika.
>>
>>14125803
A, as much as I want the free labor to help with ronnies transmission.
>Olds waifu best waifu
>>
>>14125803
we gotta get rid of her m8.
At least we got to experience some firebush while we had the chance
>>
>>14127195
>>14127175
>>14127157
>>14127039

yeah and watch we try to fuck off away from this girl and she warns her daddy that you might be up to something.
We went sniffing and now that we know the steaks we can't just run off now.

Chances are if she regulars this restaurant like she says she does she knows the place and they know her. This is small town America in the 50's, everyone knows everyone for miles around.

Guarantee you Teague and gang know their little pal Jamie has been out and about with a cops little girl.

we fuck this up and we'll have every cop in the state watching us, do it right and they'll leave us alone and we'll have a qt3.14 to rail on the regular.
>>
>>14127208
and not just that, a qt3.14 with a geniune interest in working on cars that isn't a bitch like olds girl.

this girl is

FUN
U
N
>>
B

She's already above Olds in the factor of no kicking us in the nuts.
>>
>>14125803
A, we can still be friends though, right?
>>
>>14125803
B, and some C.
>>
>>14125803
B. After we go on the date with the olds girl we can make a decision
>>
File: PV 4 (color photo).jpg (615KB, 1600x1035px) Image search: [Google]
PV 4 (color photo).jpg
615KB, 1600x1035px
If anyone cares this restaurant is a real place near-ish where I live. Been around forever but recently sat abandoned for a few years until being restored/remodeled and opened this year with new owners.

TMYK

>>14125803
"I think we do need a little more time before we become a couple, like you said we haven't even known each other a day yet."

"Aww, I thought you were just gonna jump up and surprise me again. Still, I'm glad you're at least thinking about it."

Some good biscuits and country ham finds it's way to the front of you shortly.

It was all worth the 2 hours wait, she wasn't lying about it being good food. She's chowing down, more than you'd expect a girl somewhere between an Erika and a Cheryl could manage. For the 2nd time today she gets embarrassed.

"W-what, I said I was hungry, I can't resist their steaks!"

"Heh, if anything I'm impressed."

"You're not slouching over there either."

Yeap, you're probably going to end up eating too much, you don't see yourself regretting it at all. Surprisingly the topics you discuss while eating stay family friendly and mostly car related, she might not love them like Erika seems to but she's clearly into them and interested in learning more.

By time the 2 of you are walking out of the door you realize you're full of shit, you're regretting this.

"What you think?" she asks

"Oh it was good, maybe too good..."

"Ugh, I know what you mean." she replies patting her belly "Definitely gonna have to walk this off when I'm back home."

You slouch down to get lazy as best as you can in this little car, some damn where to put your arm would be great.

"Hope you don't mind if I take it easy on the ride home. I feel a little sluggish, heheh."

"Not a problem." you reply, you're more than ok with that.

The drive back ends up taking maybe 40-50 minutes, not as a fun drive but there are some corners to liven it up here and there.
>>
>>14128611
Back in town you're a little paranoid Daddy Deputy or Teague is going to show up. luckily it doesn't happen. You get the feeling you're about overdue for a run in with the Sheriff though.

"Soo, is it still cool if I come over tonight?" she asks as the car rolls to a stop in front of Ronnie's house

Should be maybe 3-4 more hours until you'll be able to meet up with Ronnie so it seems like a good time to go get the radio installed. You suppose she could help you with that.

A) Tell her you'll call her.
B) Nah, you'd rather keep this a thing for bros.
C) Ask if she wants to help with the radio.
D) Your car doesn't have that nimble handling, but you could take her for a ride in the country in your style.
>>
>>14128631
A but really B
>>
>>14128631
Ask C do D
>>
>>14128638
This
D smells like Teague, not like i don't love me some Teaguazation
>>
inb4 while wrenching Ronnies truck, Jamie asks for a wrench and after a moment of silence he feels something hard and hot in his hand.

"Woah what the fuck man!?" He manages to yell before he sees a familiar aviator covered face staring at him "What's up my boy, missed me?"
>>
>>14128720
Gonna need a Jaime/Ronnie sex scene for all these Renee cucks.
>>
>>14128688
This
>>
>>14128688
This
>>
>>14128631

C then D
>>
>>14128631
A
Whoever's picking D is a damn fool, it's like you want Teague to see us with his depty's daughter.
>>
>>14128688
This
>>
>>14128631
A
>>
Bumpin'.
>>
>>14128631
c, D, a
>>
>>14128631
C+D+A
>>
File: urlife.jpg (70KB, 351x347px) Image search: [Google]
urlife.jpg
70KB, 351x347px
B)
Drop her
>>
>>14128631
"I was plannin' on putting a radio in my car if you wanna help out with that, we'll have to ride out to the scrapyard."

"Hmm, sounds good to me, I'd rather do that than get in the way of you and your friend. Follow me to my place and I'll hop in."

What, she doesn't mind getting in just your way? You step out of the Crosley to make your way to the '55, eager to get back to a V8 that rumbles and roars compared to whatever buzzy engine you just had to put up with.

Jeez. just taking off normally in the '55 in reverse feels quicker than speeding in the Crosley. You follow Renee back to her house and pick her up after she parks, once again she doesn't bother with a seatbelt.

As soon as you make it out of town you decide to get on the gas some.

"Hehe, you couldn't resist could you? I hope you're not expecting the same reaction as last night, I promise you're going to be disappointed if you are."

You have to admit you kinda were.

She keeps a smile on her face throughout the entire trip as long as you're accelerating, she's pretty vocal about how she doesn't like the handling of your car and that hers is more fun in the country though.

Hmm, maybe you should've went all out, all you really did was a few quick pulls out of some corners when you had the chance, you never hit any truly high speeds either.

Shame this long straight is about to end, Carpenter's will be soon...

As you come up to the road to Carpenter's you drive on by, she took you on a long detour so why shouldn't you?

"You missed the turn. Ahahaha, I can't believe you just did that!"

"I thought we'd take a detour."

"What? At least I told you I planned on driving around."

"Do you not wanna ride?" you ask, she sounds a little annoyed

"I don't mind riding around with you, but...no offense here, your car isn't that fun outside of all out sprints. It's 5 star fun at a spot like the drive-in but a 2 and a half in the country, most of that is for the sexy sounds it makes."
>>
Yest I know the limit and all but /o/ is usually slow enough that it will still linger for a good while.

>>14131509
"You're not being judged, the car is, I'm sure you're doing the best with what you got." she replies with a laugh "This just ain't your car's environment."

She has a point, but you're sure if you had been going all out up to this point she'd be thinking differently.

A) You must defend the '55, go all out on the straight after all these corners.
B) Keep doing what you're doing.
C) Turn around and go to Carpenter's before she hurts the '55's feelings some more.
>>
>>14131519
A.

Also when are we getting a job at Chevy so we can quickly snap up the aerovette when it becomes a failed concept and use it as a weekend car ?
>>
>>14131519
D
Pull over and let the cunt walk home
>>
File: 1449861392714.gif (1006KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449861392714.gif
1006KB, 500x500px
>>14131519
B, fuck her.
>Cheater slicks + corners = death
>>
>>14131519
A. Let the dice decide our fate
>>
>>14131544
I thought about having that as an option, but come on, she basically drives the Miata, just 40 years older and American.

We drive what the Foxbody sorta is today, a cheap rwd car that can be made quick easily, just don't expect it to turn.

There had to be some conflicts.
>>
File: 55chevtwolane.jpg (213KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
55chevtwolane.jpg
213KB, 760x570px
>>14131727
So ether way its going to be a pissing contest now between Olds n Renee fans.

Why can't we be smoking weed n listening to CCR with Cheryl.

Also C, no point in putting stress on Jamie or the 55.
>>
>>14131727
It's our last chance before you inevitably get us pulled over by Teague with Renee in the car, further hindering our career choice by being placed under a microscope for fucking with some cop's daughter.
>>
>>14131755
>So ether way its going to be a pissing contest now between Olds n Renee fans.

I doubt it, I think Erika has too many fans.

>Why can't we be smoking weed n listening to CCR with Cheryl.

Because she drives a VW with no interest in performance driving.

>>14131812
Teague still won't know the Packard.

He's already pretty wary of us anyway.
>>
>>14131519
A, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
A.

Bump! Cmon op pls
>>
File: captain_america_bike_p78.jpg (142KB, 985x758px) Image search: [Google]
captain_america_bike_p78.jpg
142KB, 985x758px
>>14131845

Sadly that is too true, pro Erika choices probably win.

Also for reasons of past threads
>472ci Caddy swap when :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjCw3-YTffo
>>
>>14131987
How high can you take an unbalanced stock crank, stock rod SBC?

We have Renee with us though, and she seems to know a little about that stuff so I wouldn't worry.

>>14132109
I'll try to sit up to make a new thread, no promises.

>>14132132
If I ever do a sequel and another car gets built I'll be sure to have a 472 or 500 as one of the choices.
>>
>>14132216
You do mean when you do another. I'm not trying to be pushy or anything, but I think you made a typo.
>>
>>14132273
The chances of another one are good, there will just be a long wait for the next one.

I already have ideas based on a lot of different endings for Dew Trail I have in my head.
>>
>>14131519
A)
>>
>>14131519
A
>>14131845
The 55 was a decent road race machine before the traction bars and cheater slicks.
>>
>>14133219
>The 55 was a decent road race machine before the traction bars and cheater slicks.

Yeah, but now we got power to make the normal tires spin like mad and cheaters aren't known for their cornering ability.

We just need to practice our throttle management so we can into performance tires.

>>14133709
We're well past the bump limit my man.

I just got up so it'll be a while.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.