[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harrisburg teen accused of Islamic State support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

Harrisburg teen accused of Islamic State support

A Pennsylvania 19-year-old pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group, used Twitter to spread its propaganda and had a backpack with ammunition that suggests he might have been plotting an attack, federal authorities said Thursday.

Jalil Ibn Ameer Aziz, of Harrisburg, was arrested Thursday and charged with two counts of attempting to provide material support to terrorists. He had an initial court appearance and will be held pending a detention and preliminary hearing next week.

Court documents said a "go bag" or "tactical-style backpack" found in Aziz's closet during a Nov. 27 search contained a high-capacity magazine loaded with ammunition, a modified kitchen knife, a thumb drive, a tin filled with medicine and a full face mask similar to those worn by Islamic State militants. Aziz may have been "preparing to conduct or assist others in conducting an attack in the United States," according to a criminal complaint.

http://www.ydr.com/story/news/crime/2015/12/17/pennlive-fbi-arrests-alleged-isis-supporter/77501800/

You can also find an affidavit at the page detailing things he tweeted
>>
He literally sounds like an edgy dumb kid.
Like >>9298 where people threaten and then get arrested for dumb shit.
I'm not surprised really.
>>
>>9952
Wtf is a modified kitchen knife?
>>
>>9965

Racing stripes to make it stab faster
>>
>>9965
Flame decals to add burning dmg.
>>
Does anyone else see that this is ridiculous. He hasn't actually committed a crime, yes he may have supported Isis and that's his option but other than that I don't see any crime. I'm not supporting Isis I'm not here saying that at all all I'm saying is he has the right to support them even if everyone else disagrees. To me this is just yet another way the government is trying to come in and take over. What reason did they have for searching his place and finding said "weapon's", a modified kitchen knife and a single magazine of high capacity ammo. If they went in and found a bomb or a armory I would say OK that's a good enough reason to try to charge him. My main concern is how long will it take for the government to decide that they will start doing the same thing to people who support anonymous.
>>
>>9952
Neat. I live in Harrisburg and everyone has a gun and is racist.
>>
>>9965
>>9986
And it's painted red for faster cutting
>>
>>10099
Haha shit I live in Easton. More like inner city here but drive 10 minutes and you get to where you're talking about
>>
>>9952
>Jalil Ibn Ameer Aziz

Remember: profiling is wrong!
>>
>>10157
Ebin meme
>>
>>10055
Anyone who supports ISIS deserves to die. This charge is pretty weak IMO.
>>
>>10055
>He has used 57 different Twitter accounts — all traced to the home he shares with his parents — to advocate violence, encourage people to fund jihadist groups and express a desire to travel to territory controlled by the Islamic State group, the complaint said. Aziz would create a new account each time Twitter suspended him for violating its terms of service, court documents said.

>Aziz has also tried promoting himself online as "someone who can facilitate travel on behalf of ISIL," said the complaint, using an acronym for the Islamic State group. In one case, Aziz passed maps and a phone number between someone in Turkey and several well-known members of the Islamic State group, according to the complaint.

>He allegedly posted a link containing the names, addresses and other identifying information of 100 reported members of the U.S. military and called for violence against them.

This is who you're defending? Why?
>>
>>10206
>Anyone who supports ISIS deserves to die.
Anyone who supports the KKK deserves to die.

>>10207
see
>>9961
>>
>>10208
You'll have to let me know about all those KKK journalist murder videos and such
>>
>>10055
Supporting an organization that condones violence and death for a religion isn't excusable to me.
>>
>>10099
I don't see that anywhere around me mang, also live in the Burg but haven't had many racist people around(I'm down around Linglestown and am a Mexican guy
>>
>>9952
This sounds like the exact kind of shit we used to do as kids in the 80s, then run around in the woods setting off pipe bombs and trying not to get hit in the eye with air guns.
>>
>>10315
Leos pizza sucks. Put in a fucking traffic light
>>
>>10315
Dude. Even Democrats carry. Didn't you hear about the shootout one of the dems got into? Bizzaro I think
>>
>>10241
?
>>
>>9952
Zyzz beat death and this is what he does with it?

smh tbh
>>
>>10208
>the KKK is still a thing
Nigga I grew up in bum fuck South Carolina, and I'm telling you, there is no KKK. If I have had 0 interaction with them in my lifetime, you can bet the only place you'll ever see them is a "rally" (with 12 people), or on the internet.
>>
>>10508
>my anecdotal evidence
There are 784 hate groups in the U.S., which are mostly KKK related.
Come on now.
People may not be with the KKK, but people will still spit out their rhetoric.
>>
>>9952
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeaAvNj1DHA
lol this
>>
So it's an open secret that this whole domestic ISIS thing is basically just the same old "edgy teen/young person shoots up location because fuck you Kevin from 3rd period geometry class", but in a burka instead of a trench coat?

Why are we acting like this is something brand new then? Because the veneer of motive is different? It's just Columbine but now in hummus and falafel flavor.
>>
>>10526
Because ISIS is a group those other crimes were done alone by the individual, plus this person was helping ISIS and giving them information that could help them, this is new because it's pretty much a recruitment into a terrorist organization.
>>
>>10533
Okay, but that functional difference does it make? None. He's got a good point.
>>
>>10544
No you and that guy are just assuming, you don't actually know what the real motives are.
>>
>>10101
Red is extra dmg, green is for speed.
>>
>>9965
Joking aside, I would guess a stake knife that has had its blade sharpened in a way that makes it easier to stab with.
>>
>>10055
Pretty sure isis is a declared terrorist organization. You actually aren't allowed to support those people.
>>
>>10241
Feel free to google "Lynchings".... it's okay I'll wait.
>>
>>10508
I grew up in rural Maryland, and I couldn't avoid them.
>>
>>9965
Underglow and a sound system. Read the article
>>
>>10726
Not finding anything much in recent history. Help me out, anon. Also, let me know what regions the KKK continues to destabilize
>>
>>10516
>There are 784 hate groups in the U.S.,
SPLC please leave and take your loose definitions with you.
>which are mostly KKK related.
Nebulous
>>
>>10055
>it's not OK to violate his 1st Amendment rights
>it's totally fine to violate his 2nd Amendment rights

kill yourself
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.