[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hackers Threaten Sony and Microsoft.... again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: iwata.jpg (72KB, 1100x646px) Image search: [Google]
iwata.jpg
72KB, 1100x646px
So what's the fucking deal with these hackers "Phantom Squad" threatening to down Sony and Xbox online this christmas?
http://www.gamnesia.com/news/a-group-of-hackers-are-threatening-to-take-down-xbox-live-and-psn-on-christ
>>
Sounds like yet another group of script kiddies that pops out every year
>>
>>9908
This is about it.

They:
1. Exploit routers
2. Hire other bot wrangers to hit shit off for them

As stupid as "Anonymous", and as clueless.

Press picks it up because it garners clicks/views/ad revenue/sells papers.
>>
really hope it doesn't go down.
>>
Haha last Christmas my cousin couldn't play his xbox or whatever because of some attack. Vidya is for faggots
>>
Let them do it.
Console gaming is for 12 year olds anyways.

Build a computer, noobs
>>
>>9895
They should be fucking dealing with CISA
>>
>>10331
>Implying script kiddies even know about that bill

faggot
>>10000
>>
>tfw only play single player games and don't have to worry about this shit
Online gaming is for plebians anyways.
>>
>>10331
>>10331
Spooky squad and iguana club don't know how to spell CISA. That's why they attack the only thing they know of.
>>
>When asked why the group was attacking these servers, they responded with "because cybersecurity does not exist."

Well that's a complete non sequitur if I've ever seen one.
>>
>>10331
This.

The internet's collective 'oh well' pisses me off
>>
>>10441
Isn't this sort of like saying:
>"Why are you shoplifting?"
>"Because loss prevention doesn't exist."

Sort of stupid.
>>
If the lizard squad has time to take down servers, what time do they have to prepare for physical combat?
>>
>>10480
Apparently shit guy owns 'lizard squad' Pic related, his skype. http://prntscr.com/9ghotr
>>
LIZARD SQUAD ON YA FOREHEAD
>>
>>9895
They really like their gaems.
>>
>>10322
go spread your insecurities about gaming elsewhere, faggot
>>
This board is dead.
>>
>>9910
>As stupid as "Anonymous", and as clueless.
yeah cause fucking with isis and major american companies is soooo easy
>Press picks it up because it garners clicks/views/ad revenue/sells papers.
so all the people that cant play games online are just a myth?
fuck you are dense child
>>
>>10820
>I want to hold gaming/technology back
>I want to have a worse experience
>I can't plug in a controller into a computer
>30 fps is cinematic

Every consolefag ever
>>
>>11479
>yeah cause fucking with isis and major american companies is soooo easy
But they aren't doing any of that. They really are skiddies. They're so bad now, that they can barely work LOIC anymore, which is amazing considering the fact that it is one of the most skiddie tier programs around.
>so all the people that cant play games online are just a myth?
No, but none of the attacks that they do are that impressive, nor do they really achieve anything.
>fuck you are dense child
What about you actually learn about the methods that they use, and that anyone who has a group of (easily impressionable) pre-teens can pull this shit off.
>>
>>11479
>anonyemoos put ducks over isis faces lol so epix XDDDDDD
>THEY ARE SO BAD ASS AND SERIOUS GUYZ
Literally reddit
Fucking kill yourself.
>>
Takin down the vidya so kids spend Christmas with their families
>>
they just wanna let basement dwellers spend time with their families :(
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.