[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refugees Schoolchildren attack refugee classmates

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/schoolchildren-attack-refugee-classmates-horrific-7007505

>Police in Leipzig said a mob of German children, aged 13 and 14, attacked the refugees.
>They spat on them, threw sticks and stones, punched, kicked and, in one instance, slammed a door shut on a victim's head.
>The youngest victim, an 11-year-old girl, suffered a splintered bone in her arm while another girl, 14, needed treatment for crush wounds.
>The violence occurred in former communist East Germany where anti-refugee sentiment has been at its highest since Germany instituted an open door policy for migrants.
>>
I can't say I'm surprised. The situation in Germany is bound to escalate much further.
>>
kinda sucks for the victims but merkel fully deserves whatever shit happens in germany
>>
>>8957
1939 called. They want their comment back.
>>
>>8994
>1939
Germany was slick and shiny in 1939.
Do you mean pre-Hitler Germany?
>>
>>8994
1939 called, they want modern artillery and tank schematics.
>>
it's over 9000, btw
>>
Yes. about time. Stand the fuck up against these people. Shame it's only e children with the courage.
>>
Merkel and her party deserves to be dropped from a plane into syria.
>>
>import tons of people from alien, largely hostile cultures
>commit tons of crime
>try to impose their beliefs on you
>commit acts of mass murder

What did they think was gonna happen? Old ways are being revived. Sentiments long relegated as taboo are being spoken freely. What comes next should be no surprise to anyone.
>>
>>9089
It seems that you are not very intelligent.
But maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>9089
Children are inspired by adults, they can do things that "grown" adults can't do because they can't justify themselves.
This means that german people doens't want refugees.
I wonder why the fuck they forced millions on Europe then, what was their point trying to scatter them to other nations? Seems like a total failure of a plan.
>>
>>8994
JERKSTORE! THAT'S THE LINE!!!!!
>>
If only adults would start doing the same then we might be onto something.
>>
>>9127
You're probably right.

>>8947
You grow up in a racist society, raise your bratty kids to be racist, then of course your kids are going are going to be racist.
It's no wonder the poor kids were attacked. I hope those brats get disciplined.
>>
>>9089
Are you sure it's rightful to attack innocent kids, you fuckwit?
>>
>>9123
>alien, largely hostile cultures
Why do people who know absolutely nothing of Middle Eastern cultures think this?
>>
>>11241
Because people from 3rd world countries that travel to the Union to receive welfare are typically ignorant violent people.
>>
>>9905

tard its not the refugees its the goverment who should die
>>
>>11241
Because people from 3rd world countries that travel to the Union to receive welfare are typically ignorant violent people.
>>
>>11241
>people who know absolutely nothing of Middle Eastern cultures
Answered your own question
>>
>>11241
>>11241

Norwy teaching muslims not to rape is a step into the right direction.
>>
>>11241
Immigrants coming from the Middle East are violent as shit.
>>
>>10069
But it's Muslims getting hurt anon! They're just heroically beating up Muslims!
>>
There's no justification for this.

Regardless of your take on the immigration issue, attacking children to the point of crushing their bones because they don't have the same color as you is reprehensible.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.