[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Driver ducks to avoid getting hit by metal beam that pierced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: CV-xgSCUwAYYodx.jpg (93KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
CV-xgSCUwAYYodx.jpg
93KB, 600x561px
>Officials said a man driving an SUV ducked to avoid getting hit by a metal beam that pierced through the windshield on southbound Interstate 280 in San Jose last Thursday.

>The piece of metal sticking out of his windshield somehow got loose from a truck he was following on I-280.

>The driver said he saw the metal coming, but couldn't veer left or right because there were cars around him, so he ducked to avoid getting hit.

>Firefighters said he walked away with just a scratch on his arm.

>Officials said the owner of the truck will get a ticket for spilling a load.

http://abc7news.com/news/driver-ducks-to-avoid-getting-hit-by-metal-beam-that-pierced-windshield/1121361/
>>
That wouldn't have happened if he hadn't driven such a piece of shit car.
>>
Technology is amazing the windshell only broke where the metal beam went trought a normal glass would have scattered into pieces and the driver could had his throat cut by one small piece and died.
>>
>>8655
what type of car comes with anti-steel girder technology?
>>
>>8651
He must've been following way too close (unsurprising, considering it is a beamer). It's not like a girder like that is going to bounce all over the road.
>>
>>8666
Anything that isnt better than that faggots geo metro.
>>
>>8651
jet fuel can't melt steal beams
>>
>>8665
>Technology is amazing the windshell only broke where the metal beam went trought
well, you're easily amazed, it seems. have you heard of this new invention called electricity, already? it´s the shit
>>
>drive a beamer
>great beam'd
>>
>>8672
geo prism?
>>
>>8692
>electricity
Yeah no.
If the windshield had the power of electricity it could have reflected the metal beam, railgun-style, sending it flying back to the truck it came from.
>>
>>8697
>kekd
>>
>>8701
Lol
i Laughed
>>
>>8697
It's like pottery
>>
>>8651

>mfw I be driving down the highway and be seeing a flatbed with heavy gear every so often.

>mfw I regularly go through the contingencies in my head, keep a situational awareness, like to give them space if at all possibl

>mfw this Final Destination shit actually happens

>mfw this won't actually be the thing that kills me
>>
>>8701 >>8755

sick trick m8

actually laughed pretty hard tbh

>>8856

Are you me?
I always had the idea of a truck's wheel breaking off. Imagine the wheel of a truck coming straight for you. that shit is terrifying. I'm also a new driver and so when I see a flatbed truck with beams and shit, fucking switch lanes and bolt.
>>
>>8651
>Officials said the owner of the truck will get a ticket for spilling a load.
I guess I should be getting a ticket a couple of times a day.
>>
>>8953
hhhhhhhheh
>>
>>8651
As so Final Destination begins.
>>
5>>8953
under rated post
>>
>>8651
>for spilling a load.
Uhuhuhuhuhu
>>
>>8665
fucking. write, properly; You
Fukin-
Asshole,
>>
>>8935
>>8755
wait, why can you spoiler on /news/
>>
>>8651
>>The driver said he saw the metal coming, but couldn't veer left or right because there were cars around him, so he ducked to avoid getting hit.

>driving
>a metal beam suddenly comes hurling through the air to your face
>"Maybe I should veer to avoid getting hit"
>"But wait, I have cars on both my sides, I wouldn't want to cause another accident"
>"Ok, then I should just DUCK a bit to avoid getting my head bashed in"
>duck
>get out of it with just a scratch
I wish I could do this anime bullet-time thinking
>>
>>9581
I don't want to get spoiled on the goings of the world.
>>
>>10589
everyone dies
>>
>>8651
Good thing there wasn't jet fuel.
Oh Wait...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.