[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Anonymous Declares War On Donald Trump"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: Anonymous-hacktivist-group.jpg (35KB, 796x446px) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous-hacktivist-group.jpg
35KB, 796x446px
Anonymous Declares War On Donald Trump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/anonymous-donald-trump_566af035e4b009377b24ac9d?cps=gravity_2425_8874684921660286602

Is anyone else a bit amused at how media in general doesn't understand what Anonymous is? Yes, we've all had a few chuckles, but "Anonymous" as it currently stands has been around for a decade now. Are they intentionally doing it at this point? Since anyone at all can claim to be in Anonymous, many people's responses come off as ignorant.
>>
>>8613
>>8613
The only ones who need to declare war on Trump are his supporters - for lying about spending 1 Billion dollars he's still not doing yet... http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/626327/Support-Donald-Trump-rants-against-Muslims-US
>>
>>8613
I'm surprised Anonymous hasn't declared war on cancer and poverty yet.
>>
the anonymous hacker team was caught years ago you newfag, calling yourself anonymous now is just an easy way to make other faggots support your message, faggots who want to be vocal about how they're in a SPOOKY internet club at that.
>>
>>8620
Cancer can't give a reaction other than sickness and poverty can't afford computers.
>>
>>8620
>I'm surprised Anonymous hasn't declared war on cancer and poverty yet.
Why would Anonymous declare war on itself?
>>
>>8613
>Declare war for banning Muhammadans

HAHAHAHAHA. It would be more believable if they cited his comment to censor the internet because the word "mastermind" sound too cool for free speech to handle.
>>
>>8620
That was require they actually do something that requires effort.
>>
>>8620
You can't ddos cancer
>>
>"anonymous" members found homeless after this
>>
>>8613
I still have the "party van" gif on my computer somewhere. Frankly, all I've ever been able to offer Anonymous is moral support... That and one blackfax sent from a 7-11.
>>
>>8620
The root causes of poverty stem from ignorance, stupidity, and human nature. You can't change any of those three from behind a computer screen, or at this stage of it's development.

If only there was a way to make the impoverished labor, at entry level positions, to learn valuable experience, that would pay a living wage, while encouraging them to find other work, and building the infrastructure necessary to support additional unskilled laborers entering the workforce.

Nothing funny or witty in this post. Just the stuff of dreams.
>>
>>8613
>"The more Muslims feel sad, the more ISIS feel that they can recruit them."

So let's just convert everybody to Islam to make them happy.
>>
Why doesn't the fearless unforgiving Anonymous doesn't declare war on ISIS, shutting down their twitters and videos but rather declares wat on a guy who wants to stop people breaking the law ?
>>
>>8613
What are they going to do? Photoshop his face on things to make "funny" memes? That will show him.
Not that I am a fan of Trump.
>>
>>8728
Unfortunately, in the opinion of most (if not all) economists, there's always going to be a natural rate of unemployment that isn't avoidable in the long-term. And I doubt that you could make it cycle between populations, the unemployed are the less desirable laborers, and the longer they're unemployed, the longer they're undesirable.

I can only imagine that natural rate will go up the more essential labor can be done without human involvement.
>>
>>8741
>I can only imagine that natural rate will go up the more essential labor can be done without human involvement.
We're already way past the point where our potential productivity would even be challenged by our collective wants.
Things can only get worse from here until we update our economical system to allow for people to work less and still get enough out of their wages.
>>
>>8613
>Anonymous being anything other than a meme we created to fuck with the scientology fucks

Anyone who believes there is a super secret hacking group should be fucked to death
>>
>>8613
I'm less amused that every year the FBI claims to have arrested various "leaders of Anonymous". Suggesting even our government doesn't understand WTF Anonymous is.

Makes one wonder if we aren't being similarly misinformed in regards to ISIS and Al Qaeda. (Oh wait, I don't have to wonder...)
>>
>>8815
>Anonymous declares war on ISIS!

>Not the 72 virgins you were expecting.
>>
Anyone want to make another anon video for another one of the candidates, and then another, until there's a video about attacking all of them?

That'd be neat. confuse the fuck out of anyone who doesn't know what anon is.
>>
>>8613
oh no one of trump's favourite minecraft servers is going to be ddosed. what will he do now?
>>
>>8819
This would be great. Start with anti-Clinton pro-Bernie, and do anti-Bernie later. Then move on to obscure third party candidates.
>>
>>8685
http://gawker.com/5800126/4chan-takes-down-tumblr-again yes you can
>>
>>8816
LOL
>>
>>8819
Hell yes :}
>>
>>8613
This vid looks fake to me. Looks like it was chopped together shittily and recites stuff ppl were saying on twitter anyway.
>>
>>8613
Damage wise, Hilliary Clinton is much more of a threat than Trump. She's the only candidate that supports the TPP that has a chance getting into office.

Forget about Trump for fuck's sake, who cares if he wants to build a wall or hates muslims, if we can keep free fair use, Net Neutrality, unreasonable medical expensive from going completely haywire, and employment in America.
>>
>>9015
>Looks like it was chopped together shittily and recites stuff that people found on Twitter
Yes. Say Hello to modern Anonymous. They're a bunch of retards who do nothing and yet feel like they are making an important change.
>>
>>9074
sadly, back in the scientology era, they were great. i was proud to prance around in a guy fawkes mask

now its all just a bnuch of sjws jumping at any controversial issue. pretty soon they'll have a fucking tv show.
>>
>>8613
Remember when Anonymous would have gone against people who fight ISIS because ISIS makes lulz-worthy videos?
I mean, we went after Scientology because of a fucking Tom Cruise video.

I wish Anonymous wasn't hijacked by these asshats.
Then again, them wearing the EFG mask unironically can kinda be seen as our silent revenge.
>>
>>8777
>Anonymous was an anti-Scientology meme
The meme existed long before that. It isn't even a particularily clever one, considering that it's based on the name field.
>>
>>9013
>:}
Fuck off.

>>8819
How about we make an offensive one? Something like Anonymous, as a person, running for president and making demands somewhere along the lines of eradicating all people of color, because their existence creates racism?
If anyone knows how to create peace, it's the people who've been diving into anonymity for more than a decade.

I would totally vote for them if they decided to cut all undersea cables to Australia and create a policy of shipping all criminals to that island, as well as a policy of treating all Australians like criminals.
>>
>huffington post
really m8
>>
>>9097
They should have called themselves the Vs...
>>
>>9094

>we
>>
>>9214
'sup mate, how has your first week on 4chan been?
>>
>>9101
>Fuck off.
>getting this autistically mad over an emoji

Wew you must be fun at parties
>>
>>9380
If you don't like getting told to fuck off you can just stop using emojis and lurk more or go back to tumblr.
>>
The CIA and FBI call Anonymous a terrorist group. But I call them the best stand up comedy club since 2006. I mean can they get any more lame?

"We don't agree with you so we declare war on Trump, Mountain dew and high fructose corn syrup. Stop being mean to us..."

Have they ever done anything that was productive?
>>
>>8815
The problem is that the anons that claim to be the official anonymous don't understand what anonymous is. Also irony.

Being an anon has become fashionable. Like the dumb fucks protesting student fees in the UK.

Most active chan anons are trump supporting /pol/ anons. Hell, I'm a lefty and I'd prefer trump over shillary.
>>
>>9480

Back in the day, Anonymous shut down Hal Turner's radio show, which is probably the most important thing they did in the 2000s. Which is to say they didn't really do much that important.
>>
>>8613
>>8815
>>8777
I'm quite sure the US gov and some informed people in the media (not news anchors, but people really in charge of investigating the subject) caught wind of the nature of Anonymous long ago.

But why would they change their narrative?
Anonymous want people to see them as somewhat united and organized
The government would rather use the public figure of Anonymous as either a terrorist boogeyman, or a scapegoat for falsflagging attacks they cannot own up to.
The media wants to sell a story, and explaining the true nature of Anonymous does not sell, and in fact would make a much less compelling narrative.
Normalfags don't care and probably feel comfortable enough with their simplified vision.

But I wouldn't be surprised if very few people in the media realised, because they aren't paid to be intelligent. Intelligence agencies, on the other hand, are very fucking savvy of the internet

>>8738
but they already declared war on ISIS. It's like an old man, yelling angrily at a cloud.
Whoever remembers whom they declared war on anymore.
>>
>>8613
It's because they have a problem fathoming crowd directed attacks. In their minds if something along the lines of hacking is done, it has to be some super coordinated group of experts.
>>
Anonymous is the biggest joke of all time.
It started out as a joke and Fox News retards grabbed it and ran.
There was news coverage of a bunch of retards in Gay Fawkes masks bitching about Scientology.
Now it's just a bunch of brainless SJWs pretending to dox KKK members like Ben Garrison and Sam Hyde and retards still believe that Anonymous is a real organization.
>>
>>10692
>Anonymous declares war on bad feelings and uncomfy chairs.
>>
>>8866
TOP KEK
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.