[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Refugees going home
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1231241242.jpg (88 KB, 620x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1231241242.jpg
88 KB, 620x349
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/homesick-and-fed-up-iraqi-refugees-in-germany-head-home-1.2755520
Apparently the drudgery of daily life wasn't what they expected when they went to Germany
>>
>>19892
>Europe is for Europeans
What, is Europe not good enough for your high standards? I'm fine with these guys leaving, but I thought they came here because of how horrible home was. Boredom should be a small problem.
>>
>>19916
>I thought they came here because of how horrible home was.
And now you've learned better.
>>
>"I'm not saying that Germany is not nice. It is nice, but it's for European people,"
At least someone gets it
>>
>>19916
They just missed their 3rd World cesspool...
>>
>>19931
could it be? the solution to the refugee crisis is germans' sense of humor?
>>
>>19916
They're leaving because they can't harass/assault women and get away with it like in their shithole homeland.
>>
>>19930
Thsir homeland is horrible, it just doesn't have as many rules and regulations and barriers and policemen and whatnit. It's a very differrnt climate and not one I guess they want.

I was always suprised that so many left to go to Westdrn countries. I know their cou tries are shit but I thought that thry must have at least a little pride, or at least longing, for their homeland, culture and people.
>>
>>19957
German's have a great sense of humor.
I will now tell you a German joke.

>Knock knock.
Who is there?
>A cannibal.
What?
>You are about to die and be eaten.
Asshole! I will murder you first!
>>
>>19957
does anyone have the screenshot from /int/ about how dangerous it is to be australian santa?
>>
>>20047
I know that's from South Park but that's a pretty good description of what German humor actually is.
>>
>>20103
I want this too.
>>
>>19892
>"refugees"
>>
>Germany was too boring, going back to Iraq.

EUROCUCKS BTFO
>>
>>19892
They are muslims who came to a country that above all things loves beer, pork, and rational thinking. Was haben sie erwartet?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Thread DB ID: 515313

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.