[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naval Base Shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Fucking_Carl.jpg (25KB, 292x261px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_Carl.jpg
25KB, 292x261px
So there's a shooting currently going one at Balboa Naval Hospital in California. I'm just assuming it was the /b/tard who posted a countdown until a shooting occured.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Active-Shooter-Naval-Medial-Center-San-Diego-366562931.html
>>
Why is 4chan always late with news?
Literraly, my shitty TV got it earlier than you.
>>
OP here, friend is there. Has no idea what's going on. They were told to stay put and lock doors. Most are still continuing with their jobs. He's in building 26 currently
>>
>>19436
Nah, had it when it happened faggot. Just decided to make a post. Have a friend give me info currently. He's stationed on the base >>19436
>>
I say someone needs to tackle him and then sharpie in pooper with timestamp
>>
https://4ch.be/b/thread/665498240/#665499294

OP done goofed
>>
>>19455
Yup, it was that /b/tard
>>
>>19435
Was it a gun free zone?
>>
>>19464
I'm just surprised some autist thought the best idea was to attack a naval base by himself
>>
>>19435
Dont believe captain jones!
We are still on lockdown!
>>
militarymedical Website talks about a over-the speaker training exercise in Kearny Mesa at the same time. [DARKMATTER2525]

Meanwhile on Fox News, they have confirmed that this is "All Clear" and are now covering the blown smoke over LakeSide hills.

Let us NOT get all Conspiracy over this nonsense. They do have guns and several unnamed agencies there, so Obama can not use this for his bleeding heart Jeb+Schiavo_4EVA nonsense.
>>
Is it not a hoax then? Anyone know?
>>
>>19470
Im still here on lockdown
>>
>>19470
I live near Balboa Park but I lack the military clearance to confirm what happened.

This is one of those scenarios where having credentials would be the only way you would know.

It's not like you can run on base with a gun and threaten the information out of them. That would be stupid, even for you.
>>
>>19472
If it makes you feel better : so are the schools in the surrounding area. Avoid elevators during a "Code white" if you can .
>>
>>19473
OP speaking, was told about the incident as soon as it occured. Fellow anon posting on this board is on the base. He's still in lockdown. They haven't evacuated a lot of people
>>
Well, the captain came on the loudspeaker and claimed everything is well and nothing occured. Something is definitely not right here
>>
>>19477
Internet is extremely slow at this moment.

If you have nothing to hide,
then you have nothing to fear.

Thank you for monitoring us, buddy. :)
>>
No evidence of a gunman, let alone any shots fired
>>
>>19482
That's what the news is claiming, I have a friend who heard shots being fired on base. As I said, something isn't right.
>>
Navy has been doing lots of active shooter training for sailors stationed dockside in the last month. Can't rule out a sailor who saw something benign but freaked out and called 911 anyway. They have said there was only 1 witness who saw anything.
>>
>>19484
But multiple witnesses to hearing gunfire? I just see that as odd. You could be right though anon. I just know they've kept everyone out of loop. Fellow anon that's my friend hear gunshots and has a friend that was the floor above the gunmen. It just seems really strange to me
>>
>>19486
but how do they know they're actually hearing gunfire? To the untrained ear a malfunctioning boiler can sound like gunshots, for instance, and this is the time of year for boilers to break.
>>
>>19492
That is true, I just know most people in the military don't really fall under untrained ear. They're both stationed there. Both as I said, I could be wrong.
>>
UPDATE: It turned out to be a marine who tried to commit suicide. He pulled away last minute and shot 3 in the ceiling hitting someone.
>>
>>19508
source?
>>
187 people dead yo. Gun used on scene was a Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike.
>>
>>19435
Real news sources say there are either no shots or no evidence of shots, so what's up with that?!?
>>
>>19464
Actually, large military bases are pretty similar to off base in that regard. The cops get guns and the rest don't. Any guns that are had are locked up in secure locations.
>>
>>19435
>NMCSD was placed on lockdown just after 8 a.m. and people inside were ordered to shelter in place after an unidentifed Department of Defense employee reported hearing three shots fired in the basement of Building 26, which houses a gym and barracks, according to the Navy.

What likely happened is that someone slammed their weights down and triggered someone with PTSD.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.