[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI 'Ready to Indict' Clinton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: b1tch.jpg (37KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
b1tch.jpg
37KB, 600x377px
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/tom-delay-hillary-clinton-indict-fbi/2016/01/25/id/710813/

Thank god
>>
>newsmax
inb4 nothing happens
>>
Credibility issues with previously indicted Tom Delay, don't know what to believe, nothing will probably happen, the current decline marches on
>>
Either she gets indited or the FBI goes public, either way she loses.
>>
>>19451
I think people are only voting for her because they think bernie is a lunatic
>>
>"I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they're ready to indict,"

>mfw the FBI can't even indict anyone
>>
>>19503
You're wrong. She has supporters who think she's a great feminist leader and protector of human rights, their powerful and stalwart ally against the insane conservatives.
>>
>>19544
Understand: they have their OWN media, they don't watch or read the same news you do, they don't watch the same movies, they don't watch the same TV shows, they don't check the same websites, they have their own little world, their own bubble.

No reality can get in. You can't convince them of any fact because they know that you're brainwashed and only they have access to the truth.

Do you see?

Do you see?

Do you see?
>>
>>19527
Everybody at the FBI knows that they'll have an accident like a plane crash if they even think about crossing Hil-Beast.

She's killed fucking Senators before and THEY know it, so they also know that she won't hesitate to kill a fucking FBI agent, in fact, she's done so.

They know a lot that they can't prove, that's why they also know what proof is really worth, which is not very fucking much if you and your whole family are dead.
>>
>>19551
The Clintons aren't as powerful as they used to be, nor are they as powerful as they think they are.
>>
>>19551
do you mind citing some examples? this isn't the first I've heard of this
>>
>>19595
I think he's talking about this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Intermountain_Municipal_Airport#Allegations_regarding_Bill_Clinton
>>
>>19551

you don't think that trump knows this? you don't think trump won't send his own teams in - the best in the world - to defeat her teams???

it'll be like a fucking call of duty mission
>>
>>19619
Are you old enough to vote?
>>
>>19619
Try to lay off the Call of duty for a few days anon.

Also, nothing will happen.
>>
>>19413
>>newsmax
>>FBI has 'powers of Indictment'.
Sage for calling yourself an American and shitposting garbage news that doesn't make sense.
>>
They'll never indict her.

If she can get away with vandalizing and stealing from the white house, making millions in fraudulent Arkansas land fraud deals, Benghazi, a dead enemies list a mile long, and all the other shit she's done, then she'll get away with this.

She's proof that the leftists see laws as being for the little people, and "the ends justify the means" when it comes to what these people do to rise above us.
>>
>>19684
>If she can get away with vandalizing and stealing from the white house
[citation needed]
>>
Hillary Clinton burned our crops, poisoned our water supply and delivered a plague unto our houses!
>>
>>19692
She was forced to return hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and other white house amenities after Bill left office.
She apparently thought that living there for 8years meant it was owed to her.
>>
>>19703
>She was forced to return hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of furniture and other white house amenities after Bill left office.
According to whom?
>>
>>19703
The story isn't as simple as that. It was really just a misunderstanding of gift protocols. They were items gifted to the Clintons, but due to their value and because the Clintons were in office when they received said gifts they technically belonged to the US government.
>>
>>19702

We should take Hillary and PUSH her somewhere else!
>>
>>19780
...into the white house.
>>
>>19413
looks closer at the picture
>cunt
i giggled
>>
If a Republican president moves in she may get indicted, especially if something big happens like a scandal. Or they will use it as leverage for votes in the house
>>
>>19703
>husband is president
>believes is entitled to things because of that
She is literally the highest dependapotumus in the world.
>>
>>19941
dont be stupid. shes been in politics since the moment bill left office.

we (NY state) got stuck with her as senator forever until she got the job as secretary of state.
>>
>>20056
Learn to reading comprehension.
>>
>>19550
wew lad
this is nuts
but the reversed can also be said by other political areas fa m
>>
hmm
>>
strange
>>
interesting
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.