[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ufo in bulgaria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

http://news.yahoo.com/fighter-jets-are-seen-chasing-a-ufo-but-they-083542633.html
>>
obviously its not real but wich country is player?.
>>
>>19060
also is the fighter jet bulgarian?
it looks like paper bullshit, like eu does
>>
>>19063
That is an USAF A-10, probably flying out of Germany.
>>
>>19076
A hog....
>>
>>19060
>USAF A-10
Or another fucking plane lol.
Ever wonder why every single UFO sighting is a blurry picture? Cos it's something else you tard.
>>
Frisbee
>>
>>19060

This doesn't look like Mig-21 so it never happened.
>>
>>19095
That's a big frisbee.
>>
>>19060
>Fighter
>A-10
>A for attack
>Fighter
>>
>>19108
FOR YOU
>>
AYYYY LMAO
>>
The photo's contents look like a stealth drone and an A-10 to me.
>>
The unidentified aircraft reminds me of the BAE Taranis.

http://u0v052dm9wl3gxo0y3lx0u44wz.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/taranis-taxiing-at-warton-lancashire-unmanned.jpg
>>
>>19060
That is most definitely an A-10 and I seriously doubt the USAF would send an A-10 to intercept any type of flying object. It's quite possible the worst plane for the job. An A-10 is pretty much the slowest jet plane in the USAF arsenal. It also has very poor air to air capabilities, time over target and extremely poor sensors. Sending an AH64 apache would almost be a better choice than an A-10 just because how poor the A-10 sensors are.

With that said the A-10 makes one heck of a CAS plane, and it should as that's one of the roles it was built for. I would bet a large amount of money that what we are seeing in the picture is some type of recon plane or drone providing additional eyes on target and the A-10 is there to do the dirty work.

As for the the unidentifiable aircraft it's possible it could be some type of flying wing craft like the Xb-47 or it could be something even more exotic like a stealth dirigible that has long been rumored to be in operation. Whatever it is I highly doubt it's something that isn't a black project.
>>
>>19183
This is the dumbest shit that I've ever seen.
>>
>>19224
But all of that is true.
The only reason for sending an A-10 would be if it`s the ONLY aircraft you have available to follow the target.
>>
>>19250
Or someone took a bideo of an A-10 flying around, and photoshopped a blurry frisbee into the shot after the fact.
>>
just in time for the X-Files
>>
>>19183
Dis anon knows what's up.
>>
>>19183
It is however, the most heavily armored plane.
>>
>>19060
looks like a plane.
>>
>>19296
No, that anon doesn't.
>>
>>19094
>he's never been to an air show

the A-10 has a very distinct airframe and fuselage that makes it distinguishable from pretty much anything else that flies, include a/c of comparable size
>>
Ayy
>>
>>19127
kek
>>
>>19183
perfect explanation thanks anon
>>
fucking ayliens
>>
Yahoo is desperate lmao
>>
you saw it on yahoo soo its fake
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.