[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

korea still like that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 0

Old man of 95 -year-old praised the colonial rule of Japan 38 -year-old man who heard it rage , murder and hit with a cane on the head of an old man 5 years in prison

http://jpkren.seesaa.net/article/374724938.html

so surprised.
>>
>>18371
>gooks being gooks
What's to surprise?
>>
why you dont surprise?
>>
are you think is this normal?
>>
I do not understand your English man...
>>
>>18403
>>18405
Well, as a korean i would say this isn't surprising at all because of how much nationalistic koreans are. Ideas What would be considered of 'extremist right wings' in western countries considered normal in korea and hence it's basically a crime to denounce the country in any form. It's fucking mental so i moved to usa

The schooling in korea is basically injecting children how bad were the japanese and how they raped your granma and country, actually encourages you to go blame it all on the current generations of japanese. Nobody looks at the history in a rational way nor they learns anything from it.

Hence this, they kill and abandon their lives for the biased 'justice'. Fucking koreans I hope they all get fucking nuked
>>
>>18408
"The only thing wrong with the Japanese occupation is that it didn't last long enough."
>Things Koreans say in waegook bars for W1000, Alex-uh
>>
>>18406
He's probably a nip
>>
i am japanese. at first i apologize im not good with English.
i like korean i have few korean friends and also i like chinese.

and lot of chinese and korean like japanese too, that you can see lot of korean and chinese
visit japan and enjoy japan life.

most problem is such a koreans Forced anti japan mind, like this case, why they can disregard lived persons opinions and can kill them? lot of people knows japan was lot of time apologized and helped korea, but koreans such a people make history and they just want a money.
asias problem is such a persons, that exactly.

world have to understand such a case.
>>
>>18371
The 38 year old man had a crazy anger problem and would have killed somebody else for some imagined reason if the old man wasn't there.
>>
>>18529
everybody have to think about why that young man has such a crazy imagination.
>>
>>18582
Perhaps chemicals in his local water or his favorite foods.

Or perhaps he is simply a victim of questionable parentage.
>>
COREA A SHIT
>>
in the future, Asias peace is depend of how to eliminate such a ideology.

Japan and Korea and China this three countries cooperation is must to peace of Asia, but such a anti japan people interrupting this 3 countries cooperation.
>>
>>18408
Autistic fuckhead. Please do me a favor and neck yourself..As a Korean Canadian I admit some of these actions induced by this tiring tradition of hating the Japanese are completely non sense but you would go so far as to wishing your former countrymen to be nuked? Fucking cultureless degenerate.
>>
>>18600
calm down guy. most Japanese dont like just anti japans ideology, Japan wish cooperate with Korea. and usually Japanese dont like war ages government too.
and i know lot of Korean know true history.
>>
>>18602
hiro, is that you?
>>
you slant eyed yellow bellied gooks are all a bunch of chiggers
>>
this is very important problem.

if Korea continue such a attitude Korea will be in trouble.
>>
>>18642
Continue? Racism exists and there's nothing you can do to eradicate it. Japs will hate koreans, blacks will hate whites, vice a versa, until the world ends. Sorry to break it to you cannibal-san
>>
>>18602
You calm down bud. Read my post again since that literally had nothing to do with my post but anyways I even said I was getting tired of the anti-Japanese culture in Korea. The guy I replied to wanted Korea to be nuked because of the anti japanese sentiment? That's a bit over the line.
>>
>>18594
>but such a anti japan people interrupting this 3 countries cooperation.
Kek. This guy has somehow bought the idea that rest of Asia is doing all the hating while Japan is trying cooperate with their neighbours by using the uyoku dantai right?
>>
>>18653
if cant eradicate hate something, but important thing is which direction do you want go.
this world everything changing nothing nonchenging thing, you want war world? peace world?
as i already said, problem is Koreans such a wrong ideology, even real lived persons opinion was denied and killed.
i think world dont know such a thing, world have to know such a Asias problem.
>>
>>18674
oh, sorry maybe i miss understood.
>>
>>18677
maybe you don't know what is real Japans right side, Japanese also feeling untouchable organization. but recently increasing hate Korean persons because of extreme such a Korean anti Japan action.
if they don't do that usually Japanese like Korea.
>>
Jan 13, 2016 - A South Korean court said Park Yu-ha must pay $8262 to each.......

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/world/asia/south-korea-park-yu-ha-verdict.html?_r=0

Koreas anti japan peoples like WW2 ages some country. they have to see own face.
>>
Korea and Japan, which one is continue old Japan style?
>>
I realized, Asias peace is depend on how to eliminate such a wrong ideology.
>>
I think why Korea still keep such a ideology because world don't understand real history and such a case.
if Asias problem will trouble to the world at least have to know such a Koreas circumstances.
>>
Hi Net-uyo. Frenchman here.

Nationalism is a tool to control the masses. The Korean government will keep promoting anti-Japanese feelings in education since it provides support to its foreign policy. For example, it would be much harder to dispute the control of the Liancourt/Senkaku/Dokdo islands on the international scene without a strong public support. This is a self-reinforcing loop. Once the anti-Japanese public feeling has been created it's hard to go back on it or you'd be labeled a traitor and lose the elections. So the government would have a hard time to go back on the nationalism it itself has promoted.
The situation is even worse in China and also exists, to a lesser degree, in Japan. The only reason some prime ministers visit the Yasukuni shrine is to rile public support for their policies. Governments everywhere treat people like puppets.
>>
indonesian here
probably the only country who doesn't care that japan rape our grandma and shit
and the dutch have us for 350 years and no current generation have any grudge for that
>>
>>19066
i agree what you said.
so i think for improve this problem have to reveal true history.
lot of real lived war ages elderly proof japan was not like that what untijapan people said, and professor also said true history.

nowadays good opportunity to reveal true history to the world.
>>
>>19074
all of the country has own dark histories.
before japans dominated Asia all of euros country dominated and made colony.
if all country ignore Korea and Chinas antijapan state in the future euro also will be blamed with such a thing.
>>
>>19066
and i'm not net-uyo.
i respect Korea and China, i can speek Korean language.
just only problem is such a antijapan ideology.
>>
this is Korean language but this is said when Korea was Japan all Korean people studied normal school and got education.
i know there was some discrimination but not like antijapan said slave. everybody lived like Japanese.
>>
>>19191
oops, sorry.

http://www.ilbe.com/805977569
>>
we have to understand, what is real problem of Asia.
we have to understand what is real Koreas antijapan people.
>>
Who using antijapan ideology? they just using antijapan ideology for own benefit, its make collapse Asias public peace.
>>
its not only problem for japan, like Greece and German problem, lot of euros country has same problem in Asia, if develop country will be more advance they'll definitely accuse of past era.
if just keep such a Koreas make up history, lot of country will be follow this case.
>>
>>19353
Let's think about this anti japan ideology is good for Korea? i think not.
because of two reason.
at first anti japan ideology is bad for external relationship, recently lot of country realized about Koreas real history and own position, most country can't help Korea no more, if keep only relate with china will be Korea in trouble.
second, internal reason, gradually lot of people get hating antijapan ideology, because of everybody feeling getting worst, and in the net society gradually lot of youth know real history.
if keep such a antijapan action, Korea will be get more worst consequences.
it is better harry make end the antijapan ideology.
>>
Tbh the only thing Korea has over China is less smog
>>
Why doesn't Japan apologize already? Or are they too busy denying war crimes?

Germany sorry for Nazi
America sorry for atom bomb
>>
>>19431
you can easy research about that, Japan lot of time apologized and pay money.
nowadays problem is Military Comfort Women, anti japan people said Japan government enforced 200,000 woman, bad that nothing evidence and Korean professor also to negate that number and governments enforcement.
>>
>>19431
Old man of 95 -year-old praised the colonial rule of Japan 38 -year-old man who heard it rage , murder and hit with a cane on the head of an old man 5 years in prison

Jan 13, 2016 - A South Korean court said Park Yu-ha must pay $8262 to each.......

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/14/world/asia/south-korea-park-yu-ha-verdict.html?_r=0
>>
US ambassador to South Korea slashed with razor by political extremist

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/05/us-ambassador-to-south-korea-mark-lippert-injured-in-attack

Korean Man Arrested in Yasukuni Bombing Case

http://thediplomat.com/2015/12/korean-man-arrested-in-yasukuni-bombing-case/

http://jpkren.seesaa.net/article/374724938.html
>>
>>19634
just lineup recently Korean patriot incident, antijapanism is like nazism.
>>
>>19636
Korean government arrest who familiar japan, and take Their property, Korean government never allow any remark of support to japan.
>>
>>19634
if all worlds people know about such a Korean case everybody know why in Japan increasing hate Korean people.
>>
Korea has the highest iq in the world. Japan has OP.
>>
>>19796
Korea has highest iq.... um... i know Korean student so smart bat i don't think more than Japanese.
>>
>>18858
you clearly did yeah
>>
England dominated India crucially.
How come India dont claim about it?
>>
korea has to stop antijapan action.
>>
The massive amount of Japanese posting in this thread is hilarious, you can see them so easily from the "rah rah Japan/Stupid Koreans" posts coupled with the shitty English. Shouldn't you NEETs be doing something productive like actually looking for a job?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.