[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not how you get the sailors back...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: payola.jpg (44KB, 766x423px) Image search: [Google]
payola.jpg
44KB, 766x423px
What are we doing? This is like prostitution! Why are we paying for the sailors from the Iranians?! This is like asking them to do it again! This better not be how Donald Trump does it... Trump implies he's going to kick ass first, then steal their oil just for THINKING about stealing our sailors like this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/world-leaders-gather-in-anticipation-of-ending-iran-sanctions/2016/01/16/6c48f746-bc4b-11e5-829c-26ffb874a18d_story.html
>>
>>17410
>he actually goes to drudgereport for news
Well there's your first problem...
>>
>>17410
What's Iran done that the US hasn't also done? Be honest. We're on the Internet, I can Google your lies.
>>
We were wrong here.

If their ships were in our space, wouldn't we take possession of the ship and its crew?
>>
Posting this here since there's no point in making a new thread for the same kind of news.

http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/f904aca375294a3b952f47458437f692/iranian-us-foreign-minister-focus-clinching-nuclear-deal

You see, we're calling off sanctions ALREADY for Iran.
>>
And the fact is we share more in common with our enemy "Iran" than we do with our "ally" Saudi Arabia currently Saudi Arabia is the same radical whabisit as alquida and Isis. Iran on the other hand is led by Sunnis if I rember correctly and they are on Isis shit list . The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Look the real reason the Iranians hate us is that in the 60s we overthrew their democratically elected government and installed an oppressive dectatorship that was composed of an ethnic minority. Do you know why irans aytola hates us so much he was tortured by this dictators secret police that we sponsored if I was tortured I would deffinitly hold a grudge against any one involved in it. The fact is that for the most part the Iranian public is much more modern and secular than the rather fundamentalist quataris and Saudis . Sure Iran sponsors hezbola but we have sponsored the contras and pol pot in Cambodia who commutes genocide we really can't point fingers at anyone as we have done too much wrong in recent history, it undermines our athourity and just makes us look like a bunch of entitled babies who can't take anything. Not only that but why the hell do we trust Pakistan with nukes but not Iran I mean Pakistan was hiding Osoma binladen u know our enemy. Personally this is my issue with contemporary right wing politics in America they act and think on forging issues with out carefully thinking. It's always her dur lets shoot them shit skins and commies, or let's Nuke a regional power that will solve anything. It's like I'm dealing with a mentally retarted 5th grader. Real adults only resort to violence when all other avenues of choice have been exhausted. Tell me do you want to go to war watch your friends die and possibly be horribly maimed and or killed . What about your next door neighbor he might have a nice son called Johnny are you willing to tell him it was worth having his son shipped half way across the world to have his guts blown across the street
>>
Not only that but are you also willing to spend the time and effort of rebuilding a war torn country to prevent an insurgency and to ensure stability that cost money something we are a little short on you know destroyed highs ways and undetonated ordance doesn't fix its self you know. Also think of it this way if an Iranian military ship somehow by the grace of whatever non existent sky fairy. You belive in drifted to American shores I can assure you that the ship would imediatly be intercepted by the coast guard the crew would be detained and interrogated and the ship would be searched for any valuable intelligence as that's how shit works in the real world. Guess what we will be caught with our pants down and our asses wide open and we got to grit our teeth and take it. We can't allways have a lemming rush to war especially since there is a wonderful concept since the end of ww2 called mutually assured destruction. I'm not sure about you but the fact that any advance nation that has competent physicist and mathematians can build a nuke. most European and Asian countries could easily produce nuclear weapons if they wanted to hell some of the former soviet states used to be the prime nuclear weapons manufacturing centers.
>>
>>17432
Yeah you know why we're calling off the sanctions they didn't really make any sense to begin with . Imagine if some one told America we couldn't have nukes actually wait I have a better example Russia told us that we could not develop an icbm defense system to intercept nuclear missles as it would undermine mutually assured destruction guess what we rightly told the Russians fuck off. I belive that every country has the right to defend its self by whatever means. When we nuter war by putting restrictions on weapons we make it more viable as the results are less devestating we turn it into a game.
>>
Hell all that withstanding anon we got some previous commitments anon that's right we broke Iraq more than a cat girl at a Japanese strip club. We got too much shit to take care of . Also here's a fun fact those afghan police officers we love to train so much have a really nasty tendency to rape little boys. That's right anon the government we support in Afghanistan also supports the rape of little boys the local taliban actually uses this to recruit locals I bet you wouldn't want your son being cleared and breached by local law enforcement either. The fact is that we get involved in to much shit every where with out enough information. Now if you think I'm giving the left wing a pass think again they were the sniveling cowards who rubber stamped all the shit bush did and continued it that's not even getting into the new age social warrior justice shit. Currently between both recently my tollerence for bullshit is close to zero anon, I think I'm gonna pop a vallium and a Xanax
>>
>>17438
Yeah didn't some Green Beret get discharged from the army for beating the shit out of an Afghan commander for bragging about raping some little boy? The Green Beret said the commander laughed about it and that's why he beat the dog shit out of him. Yeah the Afghan police are corrupt to the core.
>>
>>17445
Yep sadly that happened also a us marine was killed by one of the boys who was being sexually abused by the afghan police.
>>
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/09/23/army-to-green-beret-punished-for-defending-boy-from-an-afghan-rapist-nope-you-cant-come-back-n2055822
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.