[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pakistan:Bill aiming to ban child marriages shot down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 0

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1027742/settled-matter-bill-aiming-to-ban-child-marriages-shot-down/
Pedo rights triumph in Pakistan!
Who says the religion of peace is not liberal.
>>
Thank allah
>>
Praise Allah
>>
Thank you based Allah
>>
fuck pakistan
>>
Allah is great
>>
>>17239
No, /news/ is now Pro-Pakistan. Do you want to argue bout that, m8?!
>>
>>17193
Pedostan.
>>
Since people identify with groups (tribes) I severely doubt child marriages often go through.
I think it'd be rare.
>>
>>17193
I'm starting to understand why sites like Gawker are starting to propagandize for the rights of the pedophiles.
Pedo rights will be the next great liberal cause, probably to facilitate the immigration of muslims in the western world.
>>
there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.
>>
>>17298
What the hell.
Fear mongering won't work here.
Also nearly no one likes pedophiles, except maybe pedos themselves.
>>
>>17193
Pakistan aren't real Muslims, just like the rest of the Middle East.
>>
>>17440
Then who are the real Muslims - North Africa?!
>>
>>17440
#NotAllMuslims
>>
>>17440
he's right, only pedo warlords truly follow in mohamed's footsteps
>>
>>17460
>>17464
>>17488
He means that people shouldn't be pedos when they're Muslim.
Just like Christians and Jewish people shouldn't. Even though it happens, humans will reject those that enact on this and deny their faith, because that's not what true holy (religious) people do.
>>
>>17505
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Su2cIP-onU
>>
>>17510
xD
>>
>>17505
But Muhammad married a 9 year old. Being pedo is totally endorsed by Islam.
>>
>>17526
Muhammad married a six years old and took her virginity when she was 9.
He's not a true holy (religious) man, so he is false prophet.
So the whole religion made by him is lies.
>>
>>17526
>Being pedo is totally endorsed by Islam.
I'm gonna need a citation to this claim.
And even Lot did that with his daughters (which is in the bible FYI).

>>17528
>He wasn't holy so he was a false prophet
Hmmmm I wonder who's behind this reply.
>>
>>17529
Are you implying that a pedophile should not be rejected as non holy?
>>
>>17298
>I'm starting to understand why sites like Gawker are starting to propagandize for the rights of the pedophiles.

I have literally never seen a pro-pedo article from Gawker. On the contrary. They perpetuate the hate more than the average news site.
>>
Why are there age limits? why is it illegal to marry a 12-year old? Helen of Troy was 12. Juliet and Cleopatra were still teenagers when they became famous. Most heroines of classic novels and poems were underage by today's laws. Medical studies show that the best age for a woman to have children is between 15 and 25 (lowest chances of miscarriage, of birth defects and, last but not least, of the woman dying while giving birth); while the worst age is after the mid 30s. And the younger you are, the more likely you are to cement a real friendship with your children; the older you are, the more likely that the "generational gap" will hurt your children's psychology. Therefore it is much more natural to have a child at 16 than at 40. In countless countries of the world women have their first child at a very young age, and stop having children at a relatively young age. Nonetheless, in the USA it is illegal to have sex before 18 (but, note, only if the partner is over 18, which is like saying that it is ok to rob a bank if you are a banker), while it is perfectly legal to get pregnant at 40 or (thanks to medical progress) even at 70.
>>
>>17531
No but I'm just saying to observe and criticize all religions pedophiles as you can find em in any religious text.
>>
>>17570
I hate Scaruffi.
Fuck you.
>>
>>17567
Yeah, it's salon that's propedo.
>>
Alhamdulillah
>>
I think there should be laws to protect people from being forced into marriage when they are too young but some of these laws go too far. Every time I see a statistic it always includes everyone 18 and under. Sometimes even 19. People get married at 18 and 19 in the U.S. all the time. Even 17 and younger depending on the state and parent's permission.

Of course I oppose someone like 8 or 10 to get married but these laws always go too far. I also oppose some 45 or 52 year old to marry a 12 year old but if two 14 or 15 year olds want to get married then I see nothing bad there.

Just look at this thread though. There are only two sides: One side wants to ban the child marriages and the other side is... pedos. The same way every modern conflict has soldiers on one side and terrorist on the other. That will surely lead to peace.
>>
>>17528
>Muhammad married a six years old and took her virginity when she was 9.
This is false
True he married a nine year old but only had sex when she was the appropriate age
Trust me I'm a Muslim
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.