[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jakarta under attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 0

>http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jan/14/multiple-explosions-gunshots-reported-in-jakarta-rolling-report
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgWnBNuNkx4

it's happened just infront of my office building
pray for me boys, i'm going outside to see what happen
>>
Godspeed anon, come back safe goddammit
>>
wtf is happening in Jakarta?
>>
Jakarta blasts: Explosions and gunfire in Indonesian capital - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35309195
>>
I also fucking hear it. There are fucking 7 explosions happened and after that there are gunfight happened in the middle of the streets.
>>
Fucking hell man, the pics coming out are brutal. http://breaking911.com/jakarta-indonesia-suicide-attack-terror-blast-shopping-centre-called-the-sarinah-mall/
>>
>>16790
OP here.
turkey and pakistan embassy under somekind of threat

there's another attacks in 3 different places

one attacker run to theater near the first explosion take place. there's a shoot out right now

one attacker said fled with motorcycle carrying automatic weapon and start random shooting

i'll give you guys update later. shit this is chaos
>>
Livestream coverage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUhJyCi5s2Y
>>
Are you evacuated to BI anon? Heard everyone was rounded in there
>>
>>16798
OP holy shit this is heavy, best of luck man
>>
I would like to take this post to remind the audience that Muslims are safe, decent people we should allow into the nation...
>>
>>16802
XDDDD upvoted
>>
I'm in Slipi, heard that there was a bombing too in palmerah. Thank God it was just a hoax apparently
>>
>>16804
fuckin police says it's all under control. wow, i know maybe it's damage control or tryin to make people safe and not panic but...
>>
damn that's heavy, take care anon. shit needs to be done
>>
>>16805
it looks fucking bad, how is it under control
>>
OP update
>>
>>16803
No need for sarcasm - Muslims are just good, clean people and Donald Trump is the blood-thirsty tyrannical despot who needs constant monitoring & surveillance, don't you know?!
>>
Fucking hell. Take care Jakarta bros.
>>
>>16812
we all know Donald trump is too fucking dumb to be in chargeof this country right?
>>
too bad those fools at media social start broadcasting the victims, they helping to spread the fear
>>
>>16812
>>
Some said this is happen to distort people's attention from Freeport issue in Indonesia.
It was not a bomb, it was grenades and shootings.
>>
>>16823
14th january is the deadline eh?. sounds fishy
>>
>>16797
the police didn't say any sucide bombing trust me i live in jakarta
>>
it's not suicide bomb , just a grenade .
>>
did anyone have the video that really show the enemy face? i just saw some video on the news but only the police is showing and they are shooting in middle of the road without even cover, this is weird
>>
>>16814
The only people who support him are grandparents and /k/ommandos
>>
>>16814
Yeah with a iq of 150 he's way to dumb
>>
Any word from OP? Is he kill?
>>
>>16863
IQ's do NOT mean you're smart.
Wew lad.
>>
>>16882
Also I like how he used "to" instead of "too".
>>
>>16823
Link?
>>
>>16863
Donald trump does not have what it takes to run this country.. 150 1Q means shit, I am part of mensa
>>16843
>>16863
>>16882
>>
>>16843
And half the nation....
>>
>>16900
He's still behind Sanders in terms of numbers, and Sanders still isn't the frontrunner for the dems. Trump may get the candidate slot, bit 'half the nation' is wildly wrong. It might look that way because Trump gets tons of press.
>>
>>16950
I'm sure you ritualistically pray that exact sentence every night over and over before bed so trump doesn't rape you in your dreams
>>
>>16893
>mensa
Proof or you'll forever be deemed a retard
>>
Indonesia is a multi-lingual, multiethnic, and has many religions. Islam for most Indonesians it moderate and syncretic.

Missed the infamous Bali bombings by weeks, though I infrequently hung-out with partying Aussies.

Traveled a fair amount through Indonesia and looking to return, soon.
Peace
>>
>>16990
Yes they do have many religions but Islam remain 87.2% in Indonesia.
>>
>>17138
Isn't Indonesia where Middle Earth is?!
>>
>>16976
The truth's the truth, pal.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.