[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alaskan Bush People jailed for PFD fraud!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ABPArtHack.jpg (56KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
ABPArtHack.jpg
56KB, 560x400px
Looks like hey are going to jail.
http://juneauempire.com/local/2016-01-11/out-bush-and-prison

After rejecting an earlier plea deal for being too lenient, a Juneau judge on Monday accepted a new deal for two Alaska reality TV stars and sentenced them to serve 30 days in jail for Permanent Fund Dividend fraud.

Billy Brown, the 63-year-old patriarch of the Brown family featured on Discovery Channel’s “Alaskan Bush People,” and one of his sons, Joshua Brown, 31, have to report to jail on April 15, according to Juneau Superior Court Judge Philip Pallenberg’s order.
>>
they are a crazy bunch.
>>
They need to be charged for incest
>>
Honestly, jailing people for non-violent crimes is bullshit. Stolen money can always be repaid. Stolen time can't. The $10,000 fine + repaying the money they defrauded the state + being ineligible for future dividends is plenty punishment.
>>
>>16487
>30 days in jail
literally nothing
this wouldn't even interrupt shooting schedules that bad
>>
>>16575
>shooting schedules
I interpreted that as a joke on the number of mass shootings that America has and an implication that they're nuts enough to do a masd shooting and briefly leld
>>
>>16575
I find it odd, no one assumes they haven't done time before. Jail will be the Ritz compared to their little incest hut. Oh poor Rain and SnowBird.
>>
>>16566
There are plenty of crimes that go uncaught and unpunished, however. If all you have to do is pay the money back and a fine, there isn't a huge incentive not to commit these crimes. 30 days is not a terribly long time.
>>
>>16566
There are plenty of reasons non-violent crimes have jail sentences. Fraud is a huge category ranging from the benign check bouncing to the down right malicious and extremely damaging pyramid scheme.

Inciting violence
Frivolous litigation
Bribery
Racketeering
Larceny
Arson
Vandalism

Non-violent crimes are not this narrow spectrum in your head bubsy.
>>
>>16566
>http://www.natureworldnews.com/articles/19261/20160110/manatees-longer-endangered-agency.htm

Tell that that to Bernie Madoff
>>
>>16566
I assume you've never dealt with a case of fraud.
>>
>>16566
Normally I'd agree with you but that gives advantages to the very rich who would essentially play risky wallstreet games with MORE illegal shit and instead of stocks falling it's just 'getting caught and having to pay a fine'

At least now there are SOME restraints, like jail
>>
this show amazes me.
the kids are so socially awkward it hurts to watch sometimes

also, that older girl looks really fucked up and smelly
>>
2 words.

Rain. Drop.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.