[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran Captures 2 US Navy boats, 10 sailors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

http://fox61.com/2016/01/12/pentagon-2-us-navy-boats-held-by-iran-but-will-be-returned/

Developing situation.

inb4 Obama apologizes
>>
Here we go again...
>>
They're as good as dead
>>
>>16520
To paraphrase Krusty the Klown - dead if they're lucky.
>>
>>16475
Im old enough to remember when regean was sworn in and iran shit themselves holding our hostages
>>
>>16475
>rescue ships that have run aground
>capture

Good God OP, you're a dumb faggot, and so are all you idiots who posted here. I only wish I could sage from my phone.
>>
This was nothing but bad training. No one is dying and mistakes can be made. We are just lucky this didn't get worse
>>
>>16686
This has nothing to do with luck fuck off, the Navy made a mistake it ended up some where it shouldn't have been and they were rightfully detained. they were released today and the soldiers apologized for the mistake and said they were treated like guests.
>>
>>16693
>soldiers apologized for the mistake and said they were treated like guests
yeah, the soldiers will most likely get discharge. you don't embarrass the US like that. that's captivity training 101
>>
>>16697
Reminds me of the navy folks that got caught by North Korea years ago. Although those ones were flipping the North Koreans off and gave fake names that were swear words. Took the norks a while to catch on to the Americans insults
>>
>>16697
You've never served, have you?
>>
Very well handled by Iran, nothing more than a fuck up by the us navy. The so called "hostages" were treated with tea and food.
>>
>>16686
>>16693
>>16830
>They actually fell for Iran's propaganda
No, Iran saw and seized an opportunity to humiliate the United States, and Obama and Kerry fell for it
>>
>>16582
I'll do it for ya.
>>
>>16853
>Humiliate
Seriously?
The United States already humiliates itself most of the time.
>>
>>16853
As someone who grew up in a military family, the US military can handle the job of humiliating itself quite fine. Ask literally anybody who lives on or near a base and they'd have plenty of great anecdotes.
>>
Someone said that the Iranians took photos of every square inch of those boats and kept the GPS an a few of the classified technology pieces like Comm and Surv Gear on the same an they would probably sell and send them to China. Like they did with parts that drone that crashed 5 years ago. Ideas? Thoughts?
>>
>>16475
Ezra Lavant had an interesting take on this. He points out that the Iranian boats in the video are rinky dink pieces of civilian shit compared to the American gun boats.
The Americans could have easily made swiss cheese out of the Iranians or out run them.
I'd wager that they were ordered to surrender and hand the boats over to the Iranians.

https://youtu.be/J0YPmmhPLGU
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.