[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syrian refugees in Canada get BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-09-22-40-35.png (282KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-09-22-40-35.png
282KB, 1080x1920px
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/vancouver-police-chief-constable-speaks-on-hate-motivated-pepper-spray-incident-1.3397228

Some asshole pepper sprayed a group of newly arrived Syrian refugees in British Columbia
We're off to a good start
>>
>>15704
>Vancouver

Yes, bring all the dirt poor fucks to live in one of the most expensive cities in the country, all on the tax payers dime! what a brilliant fucking idea.
>>
Good. We dont need anymore regressive parasites in this country
>>
I hope it was a Chinese immigrant
That would make the story even more hilarious
>>
>>15704
This man is a hero.

We need more people attacking these refugees.
>>
>>15761
>We need more people attacking these refugees
We should invite Assad to Canada
>>
>>15749
The Chinese aren't refugees. They were Syrians
>>
>>15783
He's saying because of the high number of Chinese immigrants in Vancouver that it would be 'funny' imo it would be interesting, if a Chinese immigrant rather than a a white vancouverite was responsible for the incident
>>
>>15704
I hope they decide to leave then.
>>
Canada is too cold for Muslims.
>>
>>15761
Enjoy your endless prostate stimulation.
>>
>>15806
I meant if you actually go out and attack people. Don't be surprised if you get your ass beat then get thrown in jail.
>>
>>15704
I didn't know Canadians had balls.
>>
They are fleeing a brutal butcher, so yeah fuck them

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/10/22/world/meast/syria-snipers-pregnant-women/index.html
>>
>>15795
If only the whole world was too cold for Muslims.

>>15880
>Killing terrorists before they're even born
That's called pragmatism.

Oh but let's save them so they can come over and rape our girls while spitting in our faces, because they're just innocent babies.

Genocide is the only answer Arabs understand.
>>
>>15882
You are a troll, but consider these two articles about that rape thing and try to connect the dots.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/cologne-assaults-1.3397483

http://leftfootforward.org/2012/05/syria-assad-forces-use-rape-as-a-weapon/

This was possibly organized by Assad's powerful secret service to create negative publicity towards the people fleeing his brutality.
>>
>>15892
Are you actually accusing someone of being a troll, and then deflecting against the widespread refugee rapes, murders, and crime that's been covered up by every single desperate EU institution available as a conspiracy by Assad?

>Breaking News! Drunken refugees raping women and criminalizing Europe is actually a careful manufactures conspiracy by the Assad regime to make you think Arabs and Niggers are bad people!
>>
>>15900
>Are you actually accusing someone of being a troll
Yes, because read what he wrote. Playing sniper games like shooting pregnant women exceptionally in the stomach for fun is very admirable to you?

BTW, I'm not saying that there are no criminal individuals among refugees, of course there are like in any population. But when they ORGANIZE sexual terror against females of the accepting country on a large scale so quickly after fleeing, which will only make the lives of Syrian refugees very difficult and help Assad with propaganda, you gotta ask questions. Unless you're a moron.
>>
>>15704
is this board leftypol? what's going on here
>>
>>15915
The inability to post images makes the layout of this board very similar to reddit
>>
>>15905
thanks for the links, thanks for you opinion, but please learn what a troll is

or better still, don't even say "troll". You are really out of touch with this community
>>
>>15915
>>15918
Just check out the asshurt in pro-trump and anti-hillary threads up right now.
>>
As a former muslim, yes, rape is no where near as taboo in my parents home country than here in the west. Rape is often used as a weapon so I highly doubt Assad is behind anything going on in Germany, thats your Eurocentric mind making correlations between things you do not understand. Honestly fuck these newcomers they make me look bad and I hate it.
>>
>>rape is no where near as taboo in my parents home country than here in the west

You're making yourself look bad
>>
>>15704
Meanwhile "kill the white slag" is an honest misunderstanding
>>
>>16070
>I highly doubt Assad is behind anything going on in Germany
what a weird assumption to make, no one's making a correlation with that at all. people straightaway assume that considering how rape is prevalent in the countries these refugees are coming from, and how sexually repressive their overall society is, it's more to do with their culture rather than Assad of all people to pick on. Occam's Razor is having a bad day.
>>
>from rich family in Hong Kong
>numerous investments in Saudi and Africa
>buy dead banker's mansion with cash
>white guy renting an apartment calls me a parasite
>>
>>16305
How long until Africa is majority Chinese anyway
>>
>>15905
>if you don't agree with me you're a moron.

oooooooooooooooooor these people come from a culture that treats women as objects for sexual fulfillment and don't understand the concepts of democracy, individual rights, etc?
>>
>>16345
>oooooooooooooooooor these people come from a culture that treats women as objects for sexual fulfillment and don't understand the concepts of democracy, individual rights, etc?

So American culture?
>>
>>16349
Human culture more like. Fucks sake it isn't even limited to human.
>>
>>16349

You're kidding, right? America is one of the most feminist countries on Earth, and one of the world's foremost democracies. In fact, I'm pretty sure there are a few women running for the highest office in the land, right now.

If you want to see a real-life "rape culture" in action, take a look at any country in Africa, the Middle East, or South Asia.

(But of course, those don't count, because they don't fit the anti-white narrative of the Left.)
>>
>>16394
Lol holy autism.
>>
>>16349
making pointless quips like this won't get you upboats here, stop being such a fucking idiot
>>
>>15795
*cough* *cough* what is russia
>>
>>16345

So what do we do about it then? Let the "Feminists" Take care of it? Oh wait, they're not white.
>>
>>16530
*cough**cough* you mean people of he Steppe that had lived their for hundreds of years that are Muslim? Or Chechnyans used to the cold Caucasus mountains?
>>
>>15713
Wait, are you trying to tell me it might have been a better idea to help the Syrians build a Syria they can live in, instead of taking them from land they actually own and bringing them to a dozen foreign countries en masse?
>>
>>15789
Now that, would be damned funny.
>>
>>15871
They're polite to each other and countries that they can tolerate (France, Germany, Britain, and America is 50/50...) Canada gives no shits about refugees.
>>
>>15892
Propaganda bullshit, and you know it.
>>
>>15704
Good, gas them
>>
>>15915
is this your first time here or something?
>>
As a Canadian i wish all the east indians would go back to india, everyone else is cool tho.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.