[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox 40- Anon. Threatens Sacramento California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: eballer .jpg (89KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
eballer .jpg
89KB, 640x480px
when will they realize that we are not a hive mind and we are not a personal army.
~ AnonSeaSalt

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sacramento/anonymous-releases-video-threatening-city-of-sacramento/37314642
>>
>>15024
pretty disturbing.

it's nice that they care for homeless people, but I wish there was some effort in helping these people return back to society. I don't think anyone wants to be homeless
>>
>>15024
had a good chuckle thanks for posting, Anon
>>
Hey! Could there be other Sac anons on /news/?
>>
>>15024
I just felt bad that Edie had to report on Anonymous.
>>
>>15024
Those dumbasses don't know what our homeless people are like. They're mostly made up of all the head cases that Reagan dumped on the streets, and they love to harass random pedestrians.
>>
What is this FBI infiltrated group going to do? DDoS a .gov website? Oh no!
>>
>>15024
>http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news/news-sacramento/anonymous-releases-video-threatening-city-of-sacramento/37314642
> Anonymous
> an organization who is out for humanity
> organization
On the other hand, I could see how hiding behind Anonymous would be a good cover for someone if they ever wanted to ddos or hack
>>
>>15024
im confused why are the homless protesting in front of city hall in the first place ?
>>
>>15309
The protesters aren't even homeless. They're just kids who have no respect for authority and decided pretending to be homeless was somehow a noble cause.
>>
>>15024
>when will they realize that we are not a hive mind and we are not a personal army.
Maybe not having an official spokesperson would help keep that idea in check.
I don't do shit with ayyynonmouse for the same reason I'm registered as an independent voter. You associate yourself with a group, you bear a certain amount of culpability for the actions of the group.
>>
>>15039
>I don't think anyone wants to be homeless
The sad thing is, that's not competently true.
Sure there are a lot of homeless who want to be in a better place, but there are some who see that as the only life they can have.
Some of them have some real metal issues and it is difficult if not impossible to help them in mass.
>>
>>15351
Well, it's true that a lot of the "visibly homeless" people you see on the streets of cities are profoundly ill, troubled, etc., and are really just the people who are completely "left behind" by society. I don't think we could completely eliminate that component of homelessness with anything short of a universal welfare state. In a country of hundreds of millions, there are bound to be a few people who need care, but don't have anyone to take care of them.

But another important component of homelessness is people who are only temporarily (or so they hope...) homeless: people who are between jobs and trying to get back on their feet, people who escaped abusive partners or families but had nowhere else to go, people whose lives collapsed when they couldn't make a payment on something. These people can (and ought to be) helped by an entirely different set of support structures than what the stereotypical profoundly mentally ill or disabled "street person" needs.

Too often we just look at homelessness as a number: "How can we reduce this statistic for our community?" is the only concern. Even if that is the goal, looking at homelessness as a human problem that hurts real human beings is an important step in solving the problem, because it helps us understand what the problem really is.
>>
>>15351
human beings by nature are "homeless". Look at tribal people. The only thing you really need is shelter from the harsher elements. Some homelesses kek are not that mental. they are just tired of the rat race that western civilization has made it. we are the most wasteful society since the dawn of time. the most corrupt. the most narcissistic. they just want to live like the birds and the flowers. i could get on board with that
>>
>>15361
That doesnt really work in metropolitan areas where all the land is possessed by citizens or the state.

Actual "homeless" africans build huts out of wood with baked earth tile roves, and trade with others in a functional village society. You can still do this shit in tropical Far North Queensland Australia with other civilized whites looking for an unusual holiday, or with adventure groups in national parks around the world.

The homeless are just doing it half-assed in an illegal setting.
>>
>>15111
Of course, it's the capitol of the most populated state

go kings
>>
>>15024
>Anonymous
>not a group of tumblrinas
>>
>>15024
Anybody who claims to be from anonymous hackgroup but ends up giving themselves a name is just the equivalent of a tripfag begging for attention.
Just ignore them.
>do what i want or i hax ur internet.
ok do it.
go on buddy.
>>
Of course, "Anonymous" has never done anything noteworthy. They've made fools of themselves again and again. This time will be no different. They exist solely on the grace of news networks, who can pitch these clowns to middle aged retards as a serious force.
>>
>>15724
>Of course, "Anonymous" has never done anything noteworthy. They've made fools of themselves again and again.
10,000 people mobilized in 2008 protesting the Church of Scientology making them look like fools. Countless leaks of federal documents in multiple countries exposing high level corruption. Trafficking dial-up accounts to student demonstrators in Tarir Square during the Feb 2011 demonstrations and other support of Arab Spring.

You can keep spreading the reddit meme of the guy fawkes mask wearing basement dweller, but you can't make it true.
>>
>>15810
>10,000 people mobilized in 2008 protesting the Church of Scientology
Project Chanology has, as far as I can tell, absolutely nothing to do with contemporary "Anonymous" live-tweeted internet showmanship.
>>
>>15821
Literally nothing has changed except pro-government shills like you astroturfing the basement dweller meme in an effort to keep chanology from happening again.
>>
>>15361
Youre refering to the Crust punks, Gutter Punks, & other Traveler kids? Fuck those brats, you arent dropped out of the rat race when mommy is paying your travel expenses and dad pays for your Iphone, no matter where you sleep tonight.
I hope those parasites freeze to death this winter so they dont accidentally get helped instead of those who are homeless against their will, which too often happens
>>
>>15810
The people who organised that will also be in prison for a long fucking time and have been for years you clueless newfag trash
If you dont even know the difference between the Anonymous that was organised on 4chan and the modern farce then LURK MORE
>>
>>16073
10/10 based memeposter! Well meme'd!
>>
>>15369
It does work. People have been homeless for years now, literally years.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.