[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nigger lover or human?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-07-13-02-53.png (754KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-07-13-02-53.png
754KB, 1440x2560px
Taking all bets. White chick about 40 robs a bank in the de-toilet then runs off, but not before cameras grab her image. Crazy white human or nigger lover trying to feed her man welfare babyboons?

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/70215307-story
>>
>>14897
That crazy bitch even zipties the hostages and she doesn't even wear a mask or any body armor before the police assault is in progress the absolute madwoman!
>>
>>14897
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>14915
this is an example of what you SHOULD NOT do.
the last thing we want here is pol vs reddit flamewars.
instead, you should have reported the thread, if you thought that a rule was broken.
>>
>>14915
The hatred towards blacks is not a pol thing you know, they are the most oudated versions of humans.
>>
>>14915
fuck you.
>>
>>14927
And that's why you can spell so good right? Because you're the better version of man?
>>
>>14968
Sweet rebuttal bro
>>
>>14924
I did.
The mods are nonexistent.
>>
>>14924
This
>>
>>14988
Don't give up. Also, it's better to not bump such threads. Instead you can use sage in options.
The mod might not delete it today, but it will delete it tomorrow.

This is a news site. It's okay to have different opinions, and it doesn't mean that we have to censor ourselves, it just means that we want some quality and some opinions instead of "hurr durr nigger".
>>
>>14897
This isn't pol faggot
>>
this board is cool but really cool has a lot of potential but i really hope it doesn't turn into fucking "/pol/ reloaded" where its just nigger this you got the wrong flag that... idgaf what ethnicity you are i guarantee somewhere someone that shares your ethnicity is acting like a goddamn animal so STFU and post the GODDAMN NEWs
>>
>>14897
>Going on a fresh new board to spout your idiotic, NASCAR world view
>>
>>15312
durrr i can be as dumb and stupid as you are
>>
>>14897
She looks mexican or slav
>>
>>14927
yeah it is pretty much a pol thing
Sorry anon but most boards are not filled with white supremacists
>>
>>15414
if thinking that makes you happy, go ahead
>>
>>14927

christ all fucking mighty

literally takes one click to reach /pol/ and spam nigger a million times

why not at least try and make this board something other than /pol/-lite

we all hate niggers but spamming this shit makes us look like massive retards

can we please try to have one board where we dont act like inbred klan members?

also, no race is "outdated" genetically

mutations are constantly occurring in every living human being

99.999... of these mutations are corrected, affect the 98% of the genome that is noncoding or has no meaningful impact on function

africans are the oldest existing homo sapien and consequently they have the most genetic diversity (read: non-terminal mutations)

this doesn't make them outdated, in fact, they might be better genetically equipped to survive extinction level events due to that diversity

while typing all this i realized why all of 4chan is always going to be NIGGERS 4TEH LULZ BACK2REDDIT etc

why apply the effort to think something through when there is no pay off? my post will be lost and i get nothing out of it

anyways lets talk about niggers some more
>>
>>15439
you fell for the bait, Anon. I'm so sorry.

Don't worry, you aren't the only who wants to see /news/ become more than the sum of its parts.
>>
>>15380
no she looks korean or nigerian
>>
>>15439

If an asteroid is flying towards the earth I don't see niggers bootstrapping a mars colony any time soon. Neither do I see them giving much through to environmental or geoengineering concerns, unless you count dynamiting reefs for souveniers.

Different varieties of shit are still shit.
>>
>Even this board is niggerniggernigger

Oh for fucks sake man
>>
This board is ridiculous. I tried saging this thread days ago, and it's had just enough activity to be near the top. But there is actually no fucking discourse going on. The mods have no excuse for leaving this thread up.
So instead, let's bump this racist thread to the top of this racist board. It's the only thread that's transparent enough to show the people that are actually posting here
>>
>>14988
>Mods are nonexistent
>I reported the thread to mods
Kill yourself
>>
I don't get it either. I reported this thread like four days ago. What's the point of even having a news board separate from /pol/ if mods aren't going to enforce the distinction?
>>
>>14897
>Nigger lover
I'm sorry grandpa, but this isn't to kill a mockingbird.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.