[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's first TV ad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 1

Here it is the first televised campaign ad for Trump 2016. I think it's a kind of weak, generic Middle Eastern war ad but anything is good after saying he wouldn't want to do TV ads. Plus, MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR THE WALL!!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/trump-first-tv-ad-217311

http://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/great-again-tv-spot
>>
This man is an idiot
>>
This man is a god
>>
How is he going to make Mexico pay for anything when he can't even bend a Scottish council to his will?
>>
>>13943
Scots are notoriously stubborn
>>
>>13941
If he really was a god he wouldn't need to be president to make Mexico pay for the wall...
>>
>>13943
>>13945
They actually banned him from Great Britain?!
>>
>>13948
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-35106581
>>
>>13950

>"The EOWDC will completely destroy the bucolic Aberdeen Bay and cast a terrible shadow upon the future of tourism for the area.

No one goes up to Scotland for the beaches, it's a dingy, dark and cold land and the only attraction is their temperate rain forests and glens.

It's a featureless bay, absolutely no point of tourism or and loss of scenic attraction. The only thing Scotland is worth is pumping resources and energy back down to the place it matters, England.

They're a leech on our sides who think they're impoverished because of us. Trust me, if we were allowed to vote in the referendum, you'd have definitely got your independence.
>>
Trump is the return of Xenu
>>
Why does he want Mexico to pay for the wall?

With all the money he has, I'm sure he can pay for it himself.
>>
>>13935
what a retard
>>
>>13977
But why do that when Mexico could pay for it from the revenue generated from taxes on imports?
>>
>>13977
It's to make a statement on how you don't have almost a hundred years of letting emigrants cross the border into our nation without finally paying the price.
>>
>>13943
>>13980
>https://youtu.be/4XWN0qmmJ3k?t=9m
>9:00
This is how I imagine the negotiations for getting Mexico to pay for the wall would go down.
>>
>>13959

If its a featureless bay why did Trump shit his pants over it?

Hes been trying to kick people out of their houses for the past 10 years
>>
>>13935
That ad is pretty great tbh fam
>>
>>13987
But Trump commands respect....
>>
>>13991
> Hes been trying to kick people out of their houses for the past 10 years
Which is why we should give him Eminent Domain powers, amiright?!
>>
>Come out of a financial meltdown fueled by a bubble in the housing market

>Support a presedential nominee whose primary business is in porperty who has a business interest in exacerbating a second housing market bubble

>Americans
>>
I feel like this ad can only hurt him by actually explicitly stating his beliefs. Because it's one thing to just say them but now they're specific and clear in a 30 sec. slot (and by specific i mean incredibly fucking vague on how the fuck he plans on doing all that shit).
>>
>>13935
>Cut the head off isis
>And take their oil

lol wut.
>>
People that hate on Trump seem to worship the profession of Politician. What a little lost group of tards.
>>
>>14029
People that like Trump seem to worship the profession of "being a rich man". What a little lost group of tards.
>>
>>14022
People vote based on emotion, you don't need to explain shit.

Trump says he wants to do this shit, so who cares how it gets done, the people that want it done will vote for him.

It's not like any of these policies require rocket surgery either, it's probably the simplest problems we have in the US to solve, since all the laws to fix it are already on the books, they just need to be enforced and funded.
>>
>>14038
Being successful is something people usually respect and want to emulate.

Rich people get rich by being good at shit, and other people like those who are good at shit, and want to be good at shit themselves.

Go back to the cash register.
>>
>>14041

He was born into wealth and he bankrupted himself multiple times. He is the beneficiary of his birth, an inflated property market and the way that he managed to become a reality TV personality which allowed him to turn his name into a brand. He is not an intelligent man. He is as intelligent as the kardashians.
>>
>>14038
People that like Hillary seem to worship the profession of "getting rich thru elected office". What a lost group of tards.
>>
>>14047
These posts just smack of salt.

Being born into wealth doesn't mean shit if you don't have the skills and smarts it takes to preserve and propagate that wealth. Just compare Donald to his older brother Freddy, who died an alcoholic.

Trump took his various skills and turned it into wealth and worldwide fame, and now he's using those same skills to run what is currently one of the most successful bids for the presidency I've ever seen.

But somehow that doesn't make him smart, according to the esteemed anonymous of 4chan.org fame, who would totally do something with his life if only he had more motivation, because he's actually super smart, for real guys, and all these super super, powerful and famous celebrities and businessmen are just a bunch of dummies because lol just look at them!
>>
>>14079
>Being born into wealth doesn't mean shit if you don't have the skills and smarts it takes to preserve and propagate that wealth

He has bankrupted himself numerous times

What skill has he deployed in his campaign? The skill to shout at people?

And speak for yourself, I am an IT contractor. I am a self mad man, unlike Mr Trump.
>>
>>14083
4 of his businesses went bankrupt, he never personally went bankrupt.

Gee anon, how about the skills necessary to get an enormous following while spending basically no money? There's a reason people like him, and a reason all his opponents are doing shitty against him, because he has tremendous persuasive skills to get people to want to vote for him and not vote for anyone else. It's an interpersonal skill that nobody else running can match, and what's likely going to carry him to the presidency at this rate.

Well good for you, maybe you can pass on that wealth to your kids so a bunch of anonymous morons on the internet can complain about how they don't deserve the money you leave them.
>>
>>14088
>Gee anon, how about the skills necessary to get an enormous following while spending basically no money?

The reason is called "being a reality tv personality".

His opponents are doing terribly because the republican party is not a proper political party, and hasn't been sinch Bush.

The GOP has defined itself in opposition to the democrats, which have lurched to the right in recent times. They have no party policy to speak of and so have cultivated fringe support from kooks like the tea party. Now some loudmouth has come along who can rally those kooks better than anyone else, by pure virtue of him being the most famous of them all. He can't formulate a logical tax plan, he can't even give a coherent speech and once the primary is over he will be exposed.

Once the primary is over he will be fighting over the votes of a very different demographic of people. And he doesn't have the oratory skills to win the support of those people.

I never said that he didn't deserve his fathers money. I said that he doesn't deserve credit for his business success and that he isn't an intelligent man. The luxury of being rich is that you don't have to be intelligent to be successful.
>>
>>13946
You're trolling right? Making Mexico pay for the wall will only increase his status. No one thinks he can do it for starters, but those people are dumb and have low energy.
>>
>>14039
People dismiss Bernie for the same reason they'll dismiss trump
Free college?
Two thousand mile wall?
'He's got no way to pay for it, just empty promises'
>>
>>14157
If he's elected (he won't be) the most likely way he'll convince Mexico to pay for the wall is through offering to pay for their own infrastructure and economic development projects - there's no way they'll build it AND pay for it themselves, it just wouldn't be a direct payment
>>
>>14188
>the most likely way he'll convince Mexico to pay for the wall is through offering to pay for their own infrastructure and economic development

Unlikely. The most likely way he'll convince Mexico is impounding remittance payments from illegal wages, increasing fees on temporary visas issued to Mexican CEOs, diplomats, authorities, etc., increasing fees on issued boarder cards, increasing fees on NAFTA workers, tariffs, and cutting aid. It's not like Mexico has our arm twisted and we have 0 leverage.
>>
>>14185
A wall on the southern border would only cost upwards of 10 billion, and then maintenance.

Considering that we spend a trillion dollars on our military every year that has the capability to destroy countries a world away while building small cities in the desert, I think we can earmark a tiny portion of that funding to actually defending our domestic interests for once in the last 3 decades, thanks.

Also, we have billions of dollars in trade deficits with Mexico, and we could easy get them to go in on paying for the wall considering it would not only put all their shitty fags to work for years to come, but would also dissuade the cartel from operating the way they do, as they would lose their most profitable trade routes.

Bernie, on the other hand, couldn't negotiate his way out of a bus that missed his stop, and all his policies would further bankrupt us because it does nothing to address our crippling lack of manufacturing, public debt, or mass unemployment, instead he would exacerbate it by pushing even more regulations on our struggling businesses as he taxes even more monied people out of the states.
>>
>>13935
>He will quickly cut the head off isis
>AND TAKE THEIR OIL
Holy fuck, I've never heard something so American in my life.
>>
>>14220
At least we're being honest now.
>>
>>14220
>take the oil that they take from others
Oh, I see. Like what little George failed to do in Iraq. This ad is a joke . .. but looking forward to the next one.
>>
It's different. Very bold and very unique. Hopefully it works for him, but I feel this ad is a little crazy. I'm a trump supporter too.
>>
This ad seriously looks like something from SNL, especially when it contains totally unprofessional lines like "...until we can figure out what's going on" and "...and take their oil."

It seriously looks exactly like a joke.
>>
>>14014
>avoiding the question
>>
>>14083
>he has bankrupted himself numerous times
When will this meme end? Will you ever go and look beyond r/sandersforpresident shitposts? Trump has never gone bankrupt himself. Only 4 out of over 100 companies have
>>
>>14092
You do realize he wasn't born a TV personality, right? Not even his father was. Trump became a media star himself by saying outrageous things, and as he says in The Art of the Deal, there's no such thing as bad publicity
>>
>>14269
It's meant to stick out and make people like you talk about it even more, giving Trump extra visibility to reach people that want what he wants.

That's like, 75% of his campaign, and people never stop falling for it.
>>
>>14294
Isn't Trump already visible enough?!
>>
>>14290

And your point is? The fact that you can turn yourself into a media entity does not make you a qualified statesman. That is exactly my point.
>>
>>14283

That was a serious question?
>>
>>14269
>and take their oil

Full marks for honesty
>>
>>14305
Every minute of air time Trump gets is a minute someone else isn't getting.

>>14311
Being an incredibly successful executive officer of a globally recognized brand for several decades while also being one of the most successful communicators in the world makes you pretty goddamn qualified to do pretty much whatever you feel like doing.
>>
>>13976
FUCK OFF NEWFAG
4chan is not your secret club. It is not just a site for you to share your epic memes like that. Not all boards are /b/, this one is supposed to be for actual discussions about current events. You'd know that if you were here even a month ago.

So take your shit posting and memes back to /b/, or better yet just GTFO 4chan entirely
>>
>>14328
> while also being one of the most successful communicators in the world
Where have I heard that one before....

░░░░░░▄██████████████▄░░░░░░░ ░░░░▄██████████████████▄░░░░░ ░░░█▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████░░░░ ░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░░ ░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████▌░░ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░ ▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌░░ ░▌▄███▌░░░░▀████▄░░░░▀████▌░░ ▐▀▀▄█▄░▌░░░▄██▄▄▄▀░░░░████▄▄░ ▐░▀░░═▐░░░░░░══░░▀░░░░▐▀░▄▀▌▌ ▐░░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▀░░▌▌ ▐░░░▄▀░░░▀░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▌█░▌▌ ░▌░░▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▌▌░░░░░░░░░░▐░▀▐▐░ ░▌░░▌░▄▄▄▄░░░▌░░░░░░░░▐░░▀▐░░ ░█░▐▄██████▄░▐░░░░░░░░█▀▄▄▀░░ ░▐░▌▌░░░░░░▀▀▄▐░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░ ░░█░░▄▀▀▀▀▄░▄═╝▄░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░ ░░░▌▐░░░░░░▌░▀▀░░▄▀░░▐░░░░░░░ ░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░▌▌░░░░░░
>>
>>14328
>incredibly successful
Kek
>>
He can just stop all economic aid to Mexico and increase import taxes. Wall paid for by Mexico. Not really, however they will see it that way.
>>
>>14339
Obama just got a free pass by the media, he's not that exceptional of a communicator, but to his credit he did a great job playing his hand when it mattered.

>>14339
You're right, he's not successful.
>>
>>14330
>damage control
>>
>>14330
not the guy you're replying to, but fuck off faggot
>>
>>14328
>Every minute of air time Trump gets is a minute someone else isn't getting.

I hope you're referring to the debates and not his commercials. Because, if Trump doesn't buy the spots something like Schick Glide Quattro [sic] or Tide would.
>>
>>14582
I'd vote for Schlick Glide Quattros
>>
>>14022
>I feel like this ad can only hurt him by actually explicitly stating his beliefs.
He's been doing that for months. It's garnered him a large following with miniscule campaign expense.
The ad is good.
>Fuck ISIS and islamic terrorism, mexico build wall -TRUMP
There's no reason to explain more because everyone knows why one might want those things.
Poignant, succinct, and consistent with his campaign. No political ad ever explains exactly how the politician plans to accomplish those goals, nor could they in the time allotted.
Nor should they attempt to.
Bernie is going to be, "LOL FREE SHIT GUYS FUCK DA MAN AMIRITE" until everyone realizes they don't actually want a jewish caricature as president.
Clinton, "muh wage gap, muh gun violence, muh cyberviolence, muh good boas dindus under structural oppression" until everyone remembers she's revolting.
None will explain how those things are problems, or how they plan to accomplish fixing them.
That's nothing new. Go back and look at Obama's campaign ads--they explain even less: Hope & Change, Yes We Can.
>>
>>14587
You do not seem smart enough to comment on politics.
>>
>>14588
Since when has there been an intelligence requirement to comment on politics?
Not to mention, that would belie the purpose of a democracy.
>>
american politics is at an end, you're not even a democracy anymore
>>
>>14588
>>14590
why don't you say something more engaging instead of only being insulting?
>>
>>14590
>man speaks what the majority is thinking
>not democracy
If he doesn't get elected, then you'll be right about it not being a democracy.
>>
>>14582
Literally everyone in the media is talking about Trump all the time. He is the media now.

Nobody else even stands a chance because hardly anyone cares to discuss them.
>>
>>14624
Cruz is currently doing good in Iowa though.
>>
it's really disturbing how crappy the /news/ is. it's like reddit wants to take it over.
>>
>>14662
Currently.
>>
>>14567
>>13976
same fag different posts
>>
>>13987
no way in hell mexico will pay for it
>>
>>14330
lol
>>
>>14724
oh. they'll pay for it…

IN BLOOD!
( `_)乂(_' )いざ、勝負!
>>
>>14724
Yes they will.
>>
>>13938
HEY REDDIT HERE HORRAY
>>
>>14022
Easy , for each illegal immigrant they find and deport to mexico they charge mexico a huge fee, once the fee is too big and fat for mexico so he can just make a deal on going easy on the fees if mexico build the way.
Funny thing is the wall wont stop it it will just make it slightly harder, people will just dig under.
>>
>>14587
Ever heard the term 'trade secret'?
>>
>>13938
>>13941
This man is an idiot god

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azathoth
>>
>>14328
>the most successful communicators

thats a new one
>>
Personally I am disappointed Donald Trump didn't use my song in his campaign advertisements though... oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcLAZ_9OMFo
>>
>>14984
He's literally the best there is right now.

Show me one other people who's been as successful at spreading their message as Trump has been over the last year.
>>
>>14567
No. If you want this board to turn into just another place for you to share dank memes then you fuck off
>>
Stop arguing. Let's consider how 4chan can be adapted to become compliant with sharia law.
>>
>>15299
Mashallah
>>
Trump is such a meme
>>
Jesus, I thought this type of ad was made as a joke...
>>
Seriously?
"Temporarly stop muslim immigration until we figure out what is going on"... it should be said: "(...) until FoxNews figure out whats going on, coz Trump is too dumb to think for himself".
>>
>>16058
upvoted
>>
>>16058
Nobody likes Muslims, Reddit-kun.
>>
>>17379
This post is so stupid I will even respond.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.