[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Story on What’s Going on In Oregon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: protest.jpg (235KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
protest.jpg
235KB, 960x720px
>Militia Take Over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge In Protest to Hammond Family Persecution.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/
>>
>theconservativetreehouse.com
No Girls Allowed
>>
summary :

family owns lands since the 1870s

fed has wanted your land for years to turn into a wildlife reservoir (i.e. make money)

never sell to them regardless of their constant harassment by ATF and BLM (bureau of land management)

2001, routine bush fire on property

tell fire department beforehand, accidentally burn 100 acres of federal land, put it out yourselves

2006, lightning storm starts bush fire on your property

start backfire to push it away from your private property

cops show up next day and press charges , go to court

get tried and convicted, sentenced to a year in jail

go to prison for roughly one year

get let out, government says you've served your time

2011, feds want your land again, still won't sell

feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum

minimum of 5 more years in federal prison

now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

focus heavily on deer/elk hunting on your own property while in season - call it poaching - say lack of evidence is no reason not to plaster it in media

150 men and women occupy a completely empty government building that was closed for the winter - nobody hurt

liberals call them terrorists, make them look radical, don't look into what actually happened and compare to a hypothetical if they were muslim or black etc. yet ask why these people havent been droned/murdered by the feds

they appear ready to die

>https://youtu.be/sbGdMKpHDDE
>>
>>13915
why not come and dicuss this in the actual thread
>>13427
>>
>>13937
>wildlife reservoir
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>13937
>(i.e. make money)
How does the FWS make money off of a wildlife refuge?
>>
>>13972
If the feds own the land then they also own the mineral rights.

Numerous ways to make money of a piece of land like that.
>>
>>13975
doesn't that go against the idea of a wildlife sanctuary? mining/extracting resources or logging doesn't make any sense if your goal is trying to preserve the land.
>>
>>13975
I understand the assumption you're making there but it is a pretty giant one. The government may have some propensity to forgo conservation efforts in favour of mining/selling to mining companies but I would like to see how you think that is a consistent trend.
>>
>>13915
>http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/

is there any source for the claims in this guys blog or am i supposed to believe him without evidence?
>>
A little light shined on the truth

https://shastalantern.net/2015/12/civil-unrest-continues-to-build-around-eastern-oregon-rancher-case/
>>
>>13997
I stipulate to it (not bullshit) for the very reason that the government / BLM does shit like this all the time, you just never hear about it. If the federal government wants something you have, they'll get it one way or another.
>>
Please read the Second Amendment below. It is our constitutional right to stand up to this continued fascist Federal aggression.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
>>
>>13997
this does happen to a lesser extent. If you own a house and the city/state wants to pave a new road through it, they will pay you the current market value of the property in order to build a road.

Also the article is quite biased against the guberment and only reports one view, so I can see it being hard to believe. The family(s) in question must have been quite the agitator(s) to elicit the use of such persuasion.
>>
>>13915
I don't fancy myself as a person who likes to blow things out of proportion. But I think Bundy Ranch and this subsequently similar event are on the precipice of something much bigger.
During the Bundy Ranch Protest, many civilians had their rifles trained on the Riot Police and ultimately it ended up with the Riot police literally being backed away by the protesters.
But all it is going to take is a single shot for either side for a firefight to break out.
While it might be violent, the true danger is in the martyrdom that this event will create. It will inspire patriots and existing militias all over the country to take up arms.
By luck it didn't happen with Bundy Ranch, and it is only going to be by luck that it doesn't happen here. It could be the grounds for serious civil unrest.
>>
>>13985
>Government not in it for the money

Everything they do has some monetary incentive.
>>
>>13937
since you used to many newlines im gonna read between the lines.
>have a region that is prime wildlife reserve real-estate, would be a good thing to do and could increase tourism to butt fuck oregon
>some dude right in the middle of it and wont budge and is goin round shooting the animals you want mating and starting fires without supervision potentially putting the whole region in danger
>he's goes to jail for being a shit
>couldve pulled some strings and taken his land then without too much trouble but dont because oregon some whiteboy pussys wanna do it on the up and up
>he gets out with some white power tatts and still wont sell and is rounding up his nationalist we own everything race purity friends
>welp
>>
>>14228
What a non-answer. I am so glad you told us all that.
>>
>>13972
I somewhat doubt the mineral right point. But surely budget, buildings, increased hours for gov. workers would all be in the mix. I watched both Fox and NBC this morning and didn't get a whole lotta info from either. NBC's was already delving into the white racist card while FOX, though a bit more informative still didn't really give a clear picture of the story. Once again 4chan saves the day.
>>
>>14216
>Waco

not a chance.
>>
>>14238
>ome dude right in the middle of it and wont budge and is goin round shooting the animals you want mating
Zero evidence, charges were dropped.

>starting fires without supervision potentially putting the whole region in danger
It's already been established the backfire was meant to clear out undergrowth, and protect their private land from wildfires started by negligent government upkeep of the land. The 175~ acres that got burned as a result of their backfire is paltry compared to the damage done by wildfires caused, again, by government negligence.

>he's goes to jail for being a shit
And now they want him to go back because the Feds retroactively decided it wasn't a long enough of a sentence.
Imagine you serve your time, you get out and stay out, and then "lol jk mandatory minimums now apply".

>he gets out with some white power tatts and still wont sell and is rounding up his nationalist we own everything race purity friends
Zero evidence for anything you just said.

>welp, these boots sure are mighty tasty, thank you government for 'protecting' nature even though you have the greatest polluting track record this side of the prime meridian
>>
>>13937
>feds issue re-sentencing convicting you of domestic terrorism - now wants to enforce a mandatory minimum
>minimum of 5 more years in federal prison
>now a convicted terrorist - must serve 5 more years in federal prison

Isn't this double jeopardy?
Or does it not count because there's no trial?
>>
Where can I find proof that the Hammonds owned this land that all these liberals are saying they stole? I'm so confused by the time line as it seems the left is saying these guys never owned the land and are arsonists or something
>>
>>14295
>all these liberals are saying
>the left is saying

Do you always think in these terms?
>>
>>13937

Sounds like a lunatic
>>
>>14297
I can't help that is who they represent. Now do you have anything that pertains to my question or not because Google is a cluster fuck right now.
>>
>>14248
I can see how congress would alot funds to support the wildlife refuge and maintain it but people keep saying it is a money maker. A money sink does not support their arguments one bit.

Unless their argument is people convincing the government to give them (government workers) money from taxes to watch and maintain a wildlife sanctuary, they really don't make any sense claim the government wants the land for money.

How does the government make a profit off of a wildlife preserve? An area that is non taxable, undeveloped, unpopulated and cheaply available to the public for recreation?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
>so my country can be free
>>
>>14216
This is why they're pushing gun control, but it's blowing up in their faces because now Americans are more heavily armed than ever before.
>>
>>14438
shitting myself here
>>
>>14228
You didn't answer his question.

>Everything they do has some monetary incentive.
Sure, so how does that explain the process of a wildlife sanctuary becoming open to mineral rights?
>>
>>14288

The prosecution can appeal for errors in law. It almost never happens because in America we have juries who don't write opinions explaining the reason for a conviction.
>>
>>14279
I like how you only challenged the lines which depreciated the man and ignored all the line which depreciated the state.

Do you completely agree with him on those marks?
>>
>>13937
Good, all of these nepotistic rich ranchers need to be put out of buisnesss
>>
This is all about Radicalized Mormons. Everyone involved is FLDS- the Bundys, The Hammonds, even Sherriff Ward. They need to shoot any religious idiot who commits a gun crime in the face, same as if they were 12 year old black kids with squirt guns.
>>
>>14304
Government agencies seem to love wielding the power they hold. If that article is factual then the whole reason that area is such a good waterfowl preserve is because the ranchers irrigated it. Then it goes on to state that the BLM/FWP has been chasing someones private property, that they've had for years and use to earn a fucking living. That they've already intimidated and absorbed all the other ranchers lands that were in the surrounding area. The less America is a nation of property owners. The more it's government is a fat pig. I also just saw some video claiming there are very valuable minerals on that land. Though that vid was a fucking conspiracy shill so i can't trust a word. Watch this for a laugh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6DCk_MkuIs
>>
>>14532
>records using video camera
>hors
>us wants to give china nukes
>moving to a non fiat based money
>russians
>my computer is old, i get hacked all the time
>I'm russian royalty

Holy shit, what?!
>>
>>14279
>, thank you government for 'protecting' nature even though you have the greatest polluting track record this side of the prime meridian
are you joshing? The USA with it's Teddy "Tree-Hugger" Roosevelt and solar panels on the whitehouse and demanding more miles per gallon then physics can actually allow.??? i mean i get that the EPA is cucked by oil companies but it's hardly the US of A's fault that congress is full of corner whores. you're not living in a lead smog now thanks to the government, remember that.
>>
>>14601
>are you joshing?
Are you seriously denying the US government has one of the biggest pollution track records and carbon footprints in the world today?
Do you get paid to do this?

> i mean i get that the EPA is cucked by oil companies but it's hardly the US of A's fault that congress is full of corner whores.
Yep, I bet congress and oil companies made the EPA pollute the Colorado river.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/opinions/cevallos-animas-river-liability/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/07/colorado-river-epa-mine-wastewater-spill/31320641/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/09/navajo-nation-epa-spill/31384515/

>you're not living in a lead smog now thanks to the government, remember that.
http://ivn.us/2012/04/18/the-number-one-worst-polluter-on-earth-is-the-u-s-federal-government/

Also, the Chinese government called, they want to know how many more video screens of the sunrise they should put up to cut through all the lead smog
>>
>>14534
Misinformation to give the left something to laugh at or just your average retard. Did you see his comment about turning growing gold? This was on my suggested videos despite me never having been to his channel or looking up the oregon protesters on youtube. I sense establishment shillery.
>>
>tfw Obama still has time to try to push more gun control
>tfw Bernie or Hillary could win the election
>>
Don't you retards understand this is the beginning of the end. US has like 5 years left at most
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.