[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Murder or sucide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: murdock.jpg (2KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
murdock.jpg
2KB, 100x100px
https://thehackernews.com/2015/12/debian-ian-murdock-died.html
>>
Why wait 48 hours to release the news of his passing?
>>
>>13028
Because they knew /news/ would realize something was wrong and start naming names but now it's too late for us to do anything about it.
>>
Any further details on how he killed himself
>>
>>13106
Supposedly his tweets right before he died, giving some information about his "interaction" with the police:

http://pastebin.com/yk8bgru5
>>
Suicide is selfish and will not draw attention to any of this nonsense.

He should have committed harakari; at least then not would have caused a stir.
>>
>>13146
>not linking the one in chronological order
>2016
http://pastebin.com/2shK0rtq
>>
>>13167
>Maybe my suicide at this, you now, a successful business man, not a NIGGER, will finally bring some attention to this very serious issue.
>>
Any more information besides the tweets?
>>
>his twitter account is deleted
There's something going on and I don't think the government will spend a fuckin moment on him
>>
I find it perplexing.
>>
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/12/30/ian_murdock_debian_founder/

>The cause of death is not known at this stage, but it is not believed to be suspicious. A spokesperson for Docker said it was a "private matter."

According to the San Francisco police, officers were called to Steiner and Union St in the city at 11.30pm on Saturday, December 26, following reports of a man trying to break into a home – that man was identified as Ian Murdock. He reportedly fought with the cops, and was given a ticket for two counts of assault and one for obstruction of an officer. The techie had been drinking, according to the police logs. A medic arrived to treat an abrasion to Murdock's forehead, and he was released so he could be taken to hospital.

A few hours later, on Sunday, December 27 at 2.40am, police were called again to reports of Murdock banging on the door of a neighbor at the very same block. A medic arrived to treat him for any injuries. Officers then took Murdock to the county jail where he was held in a cell.
>>
>>13248
>banging on the door of a neighbor
a bitch is to blame
>>
There's a sticky on /g/ about this
>>
First time I'm hearing about this. Checking through past Internet threads about this from the last couple of days something seems to be very off. The guy clearly wanted to make a spectacle of himself and be discussed but it seems to me like someone wants this story buried - and they are succeeding. hackernews closed threads because "trolls". locked threads on reddit. technology subreddit searches show comments barely in the dozens (usually an indication of deleted threads if it's a popular subject). "The family" wants "privacy" over his death for some reason. No major follow ups that I'm reading now 4 days after initial reports or about a week after death. All the big discussion I can find is initial discussion where people assume more complete info will come out later, but still no sign. Lot's of comments from the peanut gallery trying to encourage people to stop digging "out of respect".

Very strange.
>>
Poisoned with a biological weapon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.