[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Starting Ad Blitz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (234KB, 681x547px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 681x547px
Trump is finally spending money on ads, and is preparing to spend 2 million a week. Since he announced his candidacy, Trump has only spent 200,000 on ads (primarily radio ads in Iowa)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/28/trump-plots-big-tv-ad-blitz-that-could-change-campaign-landscape.html
>>
trump is an evil, racist and disgusting man. Nuff said.
>>
>>12202
all the more reason hes getting my vote!
>>
>>12202
how so?
>>
>>12209
Trump has never said anything racist. Prove me wrong.
>>
he IS the corporate influence
>>
>>12216
And now he's the American influence.
>>
>>12197
Was he cleared of the suspected misuse of corporate funds?
>>
>>12202
TRUMP 2016!
>>
>>12202
Mexican and muslim aren't races you idiot
>>
You do realize that Trump will sign every single Bill regarding restriction of internet rights and will propose his own to further ruin the internet right? These bills will not go away after he's gone as well. I know none of you neets care much about public issues because you never leave your basement. If you vote for Trump what you live for will be destroyed.
>>
Being an outsider doesn't make you good. Voting for Trump is like investing in one of Trump's business plans. It sounds good on the outset but he has a long history of fucking over people who support him. It says something about Americans as a whole that we keep falling for his shit. Perhaps we deserve the assfucking he will provide, much in the same way we deserve Transformers films till the end of time for continuing to go see those pieces of shit.
>>
>>12234
>>12238
Sounds like someone doesn't want America to be great again.

Start building that wall, Paco.
>>
>>12197
What is the Clinton Foundation. Hillary is one of the most corrupt current presidential candidates.
>>
>>12255
Oh yeah? Well you're a sexist!
>>
>>12234
>>12238
Build wall.
>>
>>12238
>The country's going down the drain because of the special interests.

>We need someone rich in the White House who doesn't have to listen to anybody.

>What's that? The senator was having a fund-raiser.

>When I'm in office, it's gonna be like the 80's.

>Top 10% will get richer, the rest can emigrate to Mexico, live a better life.
>>
>>12202
Reddit is down the hall and to the left
>>
>>12272
The founders of America were some of the richest people in the colonies at the time.
>>
>>12216
I'm floored by all the people who think that the fact that he's rich and paying for his campaign makes him incorruptible. He's openly admitted to unfairly influencing politicians for his own personal benefit. What in the world makes people think that he'll suddenly stop doing that once he gets more power and influence and the process becomes exponentially more convenient and less expensive? This isn't a candidate breaking free from corporate influence. This is cutting out the middle man and letting the corporation run the show.
>>
>>12294
This. Trump supporters are honestly delusional. They believe Trump is Jesus because he's not afraid to sound as stupid as they are and spouts their ridiculous dreams like they're actually viable.
>>
>>12294
You can apply this same logic to literally every human being on the planet that could ever potentially run for public office and you won't get anywhere from it because unless Jesus himself is running then you need to take a leap of faith regardless.

The appeal of Trump is that he comes out and says he knows how every politician is bought and sold because he's personally bought and sold them himself, so to get what needs to be done for America you should elect him because he can put the best people in positions of authority due to their merits and not what he personally owes them.

So I guess you can follow the le evil rich man line of thinking as far as it will get you, which is nowhere because every other candidate is relying on le evil rich man to fund their campaigns, at least everyone but Trump.

So go ahead and piss your votes away on Mickey Mouse or whatever fantasy figure that exists free from any hint of corruption in your mind.

>>12297
>t. Low Information Voter

Sounds like someone never read The Art of the Deal |:^)
>>
>>12299
But knowing how politicians get bought and sold doesn't magically mean you won't do it yourself. Who doesn't want MORE money? Certainly not the guy who brags about how much money he has. There's definitely people less cooperative with corporate interests than others, and it's about discerning that. And I don't see why we should find Trump to be particularly void of corporate interests.

Different person than who you were responding to, by the way.
>>
>>12299
>You can apply this same logic to literally every human being on the planet that could ever potentially run for public office
Yeah except it might not be wise if you're not talking about a literal business man who does actually that. And why does him saying that other people are bought and sold mean he's not? He may not be because he's the one who does the buying. Is that the kind of person you want to be president? A greedy businessman who's made banks on such things as creating beauty pageants?
>>
>>12294
Trump is all about ego. He doesn't need more money. To feed his ego he must be the best president ever.
>>
>>12309
This, the man is 70 years old and a literal billionaire. I find it funny when people say he trying to do all this as a scheme to make more money.

For fucking what? He wants to upgrade his toilet seat from gold to platinum? Plus there are a million different ways to get money that are less of a pain in the ass than headlining a presidential campaign.
>>
>>12306
If you wanted to view Trump through a purely corporate/profit driven view, then wouldn't it make more sense for him to actually come through on his promises, to an extent, given that his main priority is branding, and by preserving and strengthening the Trump brand he not only strengthens himself, but his family as well, since they share his brand.

If he actually wanted to parlay this presidency into stronger financial and political prospects for his brand/family, then actually running the executive branch successfully and with the blessing of the people is most likely to be the best way to do that.

Sure, he could get into office and sell everyone down the river, but then his brand is in the gutter and so is his family name. The most profitable direction for him to take is to actually do a good job for the country as president.

>>12308
Yes, this is literally the person I want to be president.

I also don't think anyone besides Trump can beat Hillary, and I super duper don't want her in office no matter what.

Plus, if it wasn't for Trump we might very well be looking at ¡Yeb! as the nominee, and another presidency under the Bush/Clinton cartel.
>>
>>12310
You know, all those corrupt businessmen who buy politicians? The corruption he likes to rag against is committed by people older than him. For fuck's sake, the Koch brothers are 75 and 80 and they're STILL trying to make more money.
>>
>>12313
All those guys are irrelevant.

The actual people to worry about are the banks, as they real life own the country, and with every bust/boom cycle they own more and more of it.
>>
>>12313
Those people buy politicians, not become them.

Again, there are easier ways to make money than become president, or even just running as one.
>>
>>12311
Branding is not everything in business. Making an environment that's easy for you to take advantage of (which Trump is not shy of doing) is extremely beneficial. He could easily separate his services from his brand if it became too toxic, but being in that much control, and knowing you'll be able to capitalize on your success while having insider knowledge is really beneficial.

In any case, I doubt it could even hurt his brand. How many political dynasties have you seen fall from one member not following through on their promises? Because I haven't seen any.
>>
>>12322
Perhaps "easier", but this is a whole other ballpark when it comes to manipulating the system to your liking. Trump has claimed to have bought politicians himself, so he's clearly got the incentive to manipulate things. And this way he has potentially more power than any competitors.
>>
>>12310
Being rich doesn't mean you want less money. It's actually the opposite. Being rich means you want more of it and you want to hoard all of it that you have.
>>
>>12202
you don't understand why trump is popular and proabably what this country needs if not the Bern man.
>>
>>12311
>The most profitable direction for him to take is to actually do a good job for the country as president.
You say that like it's something you can just decide to do.
>>
>>12323
>Branding is not everything in business
Branding is literally literally LITERALLY 50% of Trump's business.

But it's not even a matter of not delivering on his promises, as long as it actually seems like he's trying. People just want someone to try, and most give up long before that.

And sure, maybe it won't "hurt" his brand to fail, but success would do a hell of a lot more than failure, so why would a guy like Trump not try to succeed, especially a guy like Trump?
>>
>>12325
Unless you wanna argue the man is Darth Sidious (hey, NBC tried to call him a supervillain!), I see no fucking reason for him to run as president himself. Work from the shadow manipulating a face who has to do all the busy work? Yeah, totally, but straight up running as president? You're in it for more.

>>12326
I'm pretty sure being rich just means you have an arbitrary amount of money that is deemed more than your average joe. Not whatever the fuck you're saying.
>>
I honestly can't tell if people who say they support Trump are lying or not because they all sound fucking insane.
>>
>>12328
Well luckily the executive branch has basically expanded into a dictatorship when congress feels like they can be bullied out of a job if they they no, so why not capitalize on that and enforce shit that works
>>
>>12329
>People just want someone to try
You want someone to try to destroy the internet you covet so much?
>>
>>12332
>You're in it for more.
I don't doubt that Trump actually wants to try to fix things but his idea of fixing things is retarded and harmful. The man has no idea what he's talking about
>>
>>12333
Insane to a liberal is not letting Chiquita and her 20 kids hop the border and leech off the system, so you know, it's all relative.
>>
>>12333
Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

>>12335
Going after Jihadi recruiters on the internet isn't going to affect your chinese girl cartoons, anonymous.
>>
>>12337
Yes anon, the billionaire real estate tycoon that's on the track to winning the presidency has no clue what's going on, it's just dumb luck that he got stinking rich and became one of the most influential political figures in the world in 6 months.
>>
>>12338
Wow anon, keeping 75 IQ Mexicans from coming into the country illegally to have 50000 kids at the taxpayers expense is racist.

Enforcing the law and maintaining the border makes you literally Hitler, you bigot sexist fascist redneck.
>>
>>12340
Trump is not influential.
And I really doubt you would say that every president knew what they were doing so don't act like that's an argument at all.
>>
>>12343
>Trump is not influential
Please deny reality back in the gutter you came from.
>>
>>12343
>Trump is not influential.

The entire media hangs off his words. The moment he says, writes, or tweets something, they talk about it for weeks. There's a reason, up to this point, that the man hasn't hardly spent anything on advertising. The entire world is advertising for him.
>>
>>12343
He used to be the one man who decided who the best woman in the entire universe was, I think he has a bit of influence, pal.
>>
>>12345
That's not what influential means. It means he has to influence something. So far the only thing Trump has influenced is disgust and controversy. Nobody's basing their thinking off Trump and if he gets into office no other country will respect him.

>>12350
lel
>>
>>12351
He's influencing politics, you dummy. Nobody would touch the shit he's brought up with a 12 foot pole if not for him, plus he's engaging a huge segment of traditional non-voters, which means he's getting more Americans to actually engage themselves in politics.

Also shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHrW_ZMcEoc&feature=youtu.be

Nobody would be talking about how Bill Clinton is a rapist pedophile if Trump wasn't around.
>>
>>12351
The man is influencing the media. Have you completely not seen how he's worked things up to this point?

Trump says something "outrageous" and "politically incorrect", but also with a level of truth to it. The media then jumps on him like rabid wolves, but no matter what, he stays unapologetic. This adds wood to the fire and they just keep talking about it. This will go for a weeks, until it starts to die down a little.

And then you know what he does?

He says something again!

The whole process repeats itself, and Trump stays in the public eye 24/7, and all the while, his poll numbers keep upping themselves.
>>
People in this board LITERALLY AND UNIRONICALLY support a man that wants to close the internet.
>>
>>12357
The internet is shit.
>>
>>12357
What Trump meant by that statement was limiting access to the internet in places like Syria and other ISIS holdouts.
>>
>>12359
That's still a bad idea. You do not help these people by cutting off their internet. ISIS shuts down and prohibits the internet in their own areas because they don't want the public knowing about the bullshit they're doing or contacting the world at large to show everyone about the bullshit they're doing. ISIS is hurt more by the civilians in the area becoming reporters for their atrocities than they are helped by online recruitment. You arm people by giving them information, not taking it away. It's a stupid idea that doesn't take into account what's really happening and the innocent people on our side it would affect.
>>
Why doesn't this board have IDs like /pol/? It's so much more fucking easier to shill here...
>>
>>12379
This is a built-in fail board.
>>
>>12197
Heard of Bernie?
>>
>>12379
Because anonymity, fucktard. IDs should be removed from /pol/ too, along with nation flags.
>>
>>12215
he called mexicans rapists in his campaign announcement speech.
>>
>>12401
Mexican isn't a race.
>>
I find it hard to believe that people still follow Trump, when all he does is offer simplistic explanations for what he plans to do, and sometimes none at all. Such as:

>how will he deport 11 million illegal immigrants when we cannot even handle deporting more than a thousand a day
>how will he bring back manufacturing jobs (or even create jobs through his policies)

Also, his tax plan is basically another windfall for the wealthiest Americans. While middle class and lower classes will pay less in taxes, the biggest benefits go towards the rich, and will create a large deficit. He will be creating a reported 10 trillion dollar deficit over a decade, and he doesn't even plan on cutting military spending, the biggest expenditure.

Of course most of the other candidates are liars and foolish, but Trump is basically leading them. Strangely, I actually agree with deporting Muslims though, I'm getting really fucking tired of them.
>>
>>12379

You're fucking delusional, actual shilling is incredibly rare, even on places such as reddit. Ever hear of Occam's razor? It's more likely that someone has a misinformed or different political view from you, rather than them being some shill getting paid 10 cents a post to convince faggot neckbeards to vote for a certain candidate.
>>
>>12401

Post a transcript of the full quote, from the original source. Then tell me if you still believe that
>>
>>12410
Trump's entire campaign is based on The Art of the Deal, so you're not going to get major details on things that he has no intention of going into detail over because they don't represent his actual stance on the matter. Everything he's doing is a trick designed to make hysterically weak people think he's some hard handed nut, which puts him in a position to bargain more effectively for what he actually wants, but even his vague positions are just common sense and based in historical precedent for the US, like protectionism, border enforcement, and our existing deportation force.

Also, fuck taxes, who gives a shit? The government is absolutely shit at spending money, so why bother funding their dozens of unconstitutional, wasteful agencies? Fuck 'em, cut taxes and let people spend money on improving the economy instead of dumping another trillion into the department of education so they can annoy some fagola who has to teach a class full of morons with the new full retard educational standards mandated by the feds.

It's like nobody understands that you can cut spending either. It's really stupid. You think the federal government needs $3.5 trillion dollarydoos every year? Fuck no, they just say so because we're all dumb enough to give them that much money in the first place.
>>
>>12415

So let's say we have it your way, and we cut the entire education funding for the US. Tell me how we're supposed to be competitive globally without an educational system.

Also here is government spending for 2016. Tell me what you would fix in order to make America "great again".

http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/
>>
>>12416
The states are in charge of education, silly, along with most of that other shit, by law.

And you can remove every single agency from federal jurisdiction that isn't explicitly granted to them by the constitution, as per the law via the 10th amendment.
>>
>>12417

Where do you think that federal education money goes?

Also, the federal agencies we have are constitutionally bound, so I think your last statement is redundant.
>>
>>12407
sorry i meant brown people. he said that specifically about mexican browns but also generally about all browns.

>>12414
>When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.
>It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.
>>
I want to post /wsg/ bingbong webms.
>>
>>12197
Isn't Bernie free from influence too?
>>
>>12197
>free from corporate influence
>literally the corporate influence

It amazes me how people think he can identify with them. How he doesnt have millions, and has never used that money to influence politics and policies that may hurt the American people.
>>
>>12246
>again
What specific era are you referring to as "great" that you want us to go back to?
>>
>>12275
And >>>/b/ is that way newfriend.
Other boards are meant for actually discussions, the pathetic shitposting you want should stay on /b/
You're new here so I see why you were confused, but now you know. I look fortresses to you coming back after you've outgrown the shit posting phrase and are ready to have real discussions instead of silly memes
>>
>>12468
Fortresses = forward. Weird autocorrect
>>
>>12461
post them then, who gives a shit. you people love your little victories online.
>>
>>12470
No sound and no webms active.
I dont even care about Trump. I just like the bing bongs and the trucks.
>>
>>12415
>cut taxes and don't have people pay for education, law inforcement, medical etc
What the fuck do you think we're supposed to do then? Where do you think the people who do these things get money from?
>>
>>12473
Hi, the state pays for that stuff.

>>12422
So why bother with the middle man at all then? All the department of ed does it soak up money that could be used in the actual schools.

Also, no, we have plenty of agencies that exist outside the parameters of the constitution that can easily be picked apart and handed over to the states. EPA, DEA, department of energy, department of agriculture, etc.

You can cry about it if you want, but powers that exist within the federal government that aren't written into the constitution are not the jurisdiction of the federal government at all for any reason ever, so you can easily gut them and either hand them over to the states or dump them completely, either way it saves you money in addition to lessening the power of the federal government, which is the entire reason we have a constitution in the first place.
>>
>>12439
So what's not true about this?
>>
>>12483
Where do you think the state gets money from?
And if you don't have a department standardizing shit you'll get all the bumfuck areas teaching whatever stupid bullshit they want.

You do not understand how agencies work and what they are for. "The states will do it" is not an acceptable answer.
>>
>>12202
>nuff said
Opinion discarded

I'm sure he's a soulless piece of shit, but Clinton has been in countless scandals and is a soulless piece of shit.

I know that the end game of any of them elected is to enslave us I just don't want Clinton to win.
>>
>>12466
Snl news update rebuttal lol
>>
>>12493
Vote sanders?
>>
>>12197
>a president that is free from corporate and wall street influence

Bernie 2016 anyone?
>>
>>12485
Kek.

Hes implying that ALL of the immigrants coming over the border are rapists, drug dealers, felons, and other variations of terrible people.

You get cut off by some douche in a mercedes, you flip him off and call him a prick.

A work truck cuts you off, and you want to ship them across the border.

The people who are out working on the roads, buildings, cleaning things, cooking, and doing other various jobs you asshats are too lazy to do are being lumped together as the problem in America. When in reality, its America as a whole. Its the faggots sitting on /b/ rolling for dubs, its the idiots on tumblr fighting for social justice, its the retards on facebook liking and sharing thinking it will help save a child dying from cancer, or arguing over starbucks bullshit. You wanna make America great again? Stop being lazy asshats placing blame on issues today on immigrants, focus on issues effecting everyone and not just you, think about the world outside our fucking borders and why people are fleeing here of all fucking places.
>>
>>12506
>Hes implying that ALL of the immigrants coming over the border are rapists, drug dealers, felons, and other variations of terrible people.

No he didn't. It's true that mexico sends its scum across the border.
>>
>>12509
If he wasn't implying it, then why didn't he make a public statement letting the outraged public know what he meant?
>>
>>12510
Because those claiming to not know what he meant are only saying so because they don't like him, period, and are intentionally misconstruing what he says. There is no sense in engaging those people or giving them any of your time.
>>
All these Bernie Sanders fangirls Need to fuck off to Reddit. It's either Trump or Clinton and Hillary is way worse them Trump. If you actually think Bernie has a chance of winning you're retarded.
>>
>>12234
>the internet will be destroyed

Honestly, that's not even a bad thing at this point. It'd get rid of tumblr and that itself would already do humanity a good service.

Also Trump source on Trump aiming to restrict the internet other than a comment he made about it a while ago.
>>
>>12517
No, tumblr would stay. This site would stay along with all the main social media pages. He'd just do away with net neutrality and police the shit out of it.
>>
>>12491
>Where do you think the state gets money from?
You and me?

>And if you don't have a department standardizing shit you'll get all the bumfuck areas teaching whatever stupid bullshit they want.
Who the fuck cares, it's literally literally LITERALLY in the constitution that the states can do whatever they want, and if you don't like it then you can go to another state.

Sounds like you're the one that doesn't know anything about the actual laws of this country, you walnut.

I don't give a single fuck how any agencies work, they're illegal and a waste of money and liberty.
>>
>>12506
Who cares, they're not even Americans.

>too lazy to do
Good joke, more like companies realized they could bribe congress to truck in people that will do the jobs American workers will do for 1/2 the price so that nobody can compete and actually make a decent living.

What happened to the American pride in having a country that allowed for their workers to have the highest standards of living in the world? Are you stupid fags really that easy to manipulate that some retards in the media can convince you that our worker, who once made the finest quality products in the world, are just too lazy to work now?

Idiots like you are the reason the middle class is dead.
>>
>>12521
>Where do you think the state gets money from?
>You and me?
Yes...

>Who the fuck cares
We're done here
>>
>>12234
Why would he do that? Has he said he would do that, or are you talking out of your ass?
>>
>>12523
>We're done here
>A bloo bloo I can't defend the funding of unconstitutional agencies and my disregard for the separation of powers so I le win the conversation

Nice one |:^)
>>
>>12491
>And if you don't have a department standardizing shit you'll get all the bumfuck areas teaching whatever stupid bullshit they want.

Right now we have a department standardizing that all areas teach the same stupid bullshit, while spending more money per student than any other nation.

The nightmare scenarios people cry about as a result of deregulation already exist with the regulation we have, and get worse the more regulation we add.

>"The states will do it" is not an acceptable answer.
But one giant state doing it somehow is? K.

>>12522
>All that Sanders/Trump esque protectionist nonsense
Nationalism is a cancer.

>Idiots like you are the reason the middle class is dead.
The "middle class" you're referring to was the result of protectionist policies that were bound to fail as the world became more interconnected and globalized. Instead of rising to meet this change, politicians attempted to dig in their heels and pound the American drum, all the while insisting Americans get special economic privileges simply for being American, regardless of other countries developing and obtaining levels/quality of production that matched, if not surpassed American production.

The same people who bitch about American workers once upon a time being the cream of the crop before "muh foreigners" are the same people who bitch about things like Uber because they offer better services and allow people options other than overpriced establishment goods and services.
>>
>>12529
>Nationalism is a cancer

Stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.

Go join the EU and enjoy your exciting New Europe™
>>
>>12531
>Stupidest thing I've ever read in my life.
You can read?

>EU
>Not Nationalism
Eurocentrism is nationalism on a larger scale.
The EU is trying to become to European states what the US Government is to US states, including implementing the kinds of protectionist policies you lust over so much.
>>
>>12529
>The "middle class" you're referring to was the result of protectionist policies that were bound to fail as the world became more interconnected and globalized

Globalization is a choice, not a right.

We can easily close our economic doors and manufacture everything we need and want right here, and provide American workers with actual good wages to live on, while our media propaganda spreads the American word to the entire globe, making them want to buy our shit while we buy hardly any of theirs.

What do we get from globalization anyway? Our lower and middle classes are dying out, while only the upper class benefits as a direct result. Eventually you won't have enough people in this country making enough money to buy all those shoddily made products that get trucked in from overseas, as the upper class gets hit with more tax burdens to support the dying class, eventually hitting a ceiling as the entire thing collapses, taking the rest of the world's economy with it. Who cares if we can buy products for a few pennies less when nobody has any money to spend?

It's not sustainable, and best case scenario we'll go back to feudalism where we're just left with dirt poor peasants and the ruling elite that govern and/or subsidize them.
>>
>>12532
The EU did everything they could to break down nationalist barriers, and sat back and did nothing as millions of dirt poor negroes and arabs stormed their gates to further dilute the nations of Europe.

There's nothing nationalist about it.
>>
>>12533
>Globalization is a choice, not a right.
What are you smoking? Where was "right" ever mentioned?

>We can easily close our economic doors and manufacture everything we need and want right here
Except that people want to be able to exchange goods/services/culture over national borders without bureaucratic middle man sticking their fingers into the pie. Globalization wasn't a mistake, it's part of the natural evolution of our society.

>while our media propaganda spreads the American word to the entire globe, making them want to buy our shit while we buy hardly any of theirs.
>Actually advocating for the dissemination of nationalistic propaganda
smdh tbhqh fam

>What do we get from globalization anyway? Our lower and middle classes are dying out, while only the upper class benefits as a direct result.
Because the upper classes have more access to globalization and actively seek to limit it for those beneath them with protectionist policies. The same people who argue about bringing jobs back home and recapturing the glory days of "American productivity" make a shitload of money overseas while advocating for policies that absolutely murder domestic production and businesses. Opening up more markets to American businesses to places other than America is actually beneficially because it increases the pool of potential customers and access to resources.

>It's not sustainable, and best case scenario we'll go back to feudalism where we're just left with dirt poor peasants and the ruling elite that govern and/or subsidize them.
It's entirely sustainable and fossils like yourself cannot kick and scream your way out. Globalization and the internet have been an enormous economic boon to people all across the world, including those in the US. You cry about elites having feudal like control over populaces and then cry for "leadership" that enacts protectionist policies that isolate people from the rest of the world and leave them dependent on said leadership.
>>
>>12535
>The EU did everything they could to break down nationalist barriers
>There's nothing nationalist about it.
The EU is a new form Nationalism. It's attempting to transplant nationalism from smaller countries with one big trans-European nationalism, again, like the US Federal Gov't is to US states.

The reason you claim it isn't nationalism is because it's nationalism you don't like. If you would, however, come to realize that all forms of nationalism are fucking cancer, you'd see this.
>>
>>12468
>actual discussions
>I can't believe people could be stupid enough to vote for teh evil Trump! reeeeee

Sorry the mongolian sketch website's discussions aren't scholarly enough for you. Perhaps you should complain elsewhere on the internet.
>>
>>12299
>You can apply this same logic to literally every human being on the planet that could ever potentially run for public office and you won't get anywhere from it because unless Jesus himself is running then you need to take a leap of faith regardless.

Well fuck it then. Screw Trump, let's make the Koch Brothers president and vice president. Let's replace our legislature and supreme court with execs from Exxon, McDonalds and WalMart. I mean no one's perfect so we might as well, right?
>>
>>12553
Anon please, don't be a child.

Being successful is a good thing.
>>
>>12275
hey thats pretty funny, home alone 2s a good movie
>>
>>12510
are you retarded.
what he said is exactly what he meant.

its just that everyone conveniently leaves parts of what he said out to make it sound worse like what you did here >>12439

>They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.
>And some, I assume, are good people! But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”

fucking retard.
>>
>>12559
Anon please, don't be a child.

Being successful is entirely subjective and politics and business are two entirely different fields for a good reason.
>>
>>12234
>implying president can single-handedly pass bills
>implying he's not actually intelligent enough to separate his demagogue campaign and actual presidence

He may have been born rich, but it doesn't take a economics major to realize that it takes a couple brain cells to turn "moderately well off" to "incredibly prosperous".
>>
The thing is, if you want to get money out of politics Trump really is your best choice, considering how he's already rich and cannot be bought off. And since all other candidates (besides maybe Bernie) are already bought and paid for, Trump may be our only option since he's the only one we don't KNOW is a corrupt stooge.

The problem is whether Trump would actually do something to permanently remove money from politics if he's elected. It's doubtful he could even accomplish much without support from congress. The president alone can't do stuff like term limits on congressmen and limiting/shortening the campaigning season.
>>
>>12439
Do you enjoy making things up? Racism is different than culturalism.
>>
>>12202
>nuff said
That shows what kind of person you are already.
>>
>>12625
The idea that one culture is objectively superior is as fallacious as racism.
>>
>>12619
>The thing is, if you want to get money out of politics Trump really is your best choice, considering how he's already rich and cannot be bought off

Are the Clintons not super-wealthy at this point? Serious question; obviously they found their way to wealth through politics, but they're pretty loaded now, and I imagine they could burn whatever bridges they wanted to.
>inb4 they were broke after they left the White House. kek
>>
>>12606
It's not subjective at all.
>>
>>12619
All Trump would have to do is call out corrupt people in Washington when he's president, and shrink government.

If you have a federal government that actually sticks to it's constitutional powers then this wouldn't even be a problem because they couldn't be fucking our shit up on the daily.

I don't think anyone but Trump could get this done.
>>
>>12654
They're millionaires, sure, but that's nothing.

Plus they're incredibly corrupt liars, so why would they be happy with just what they have?
>>
>>12401
need some hearing comprehension here…
>>
>>12648
so if its in my culture to rape toddlers to cure aids, then its ok?

i hope you are just pretending to be retarded.
way too many people actually believe that nonsense.
>>
>>12619
>The thing is, if you want to get money out of politics Trump really is your best choice

Trump IS the money in politics!

>The solution to politicians being bribed by people like Trump is to give their jobs to people like Trump. Yes that makes perfect sense.

What incentive does Trump have to get money out of politics? Do you think he's just that benevolent? Do you think he cares about the little guy who DOESN'T have the money to buy politicians? If anything, he has incentive to make it EASIER to bribe politicians.
>>
>>12728
>he has incentive to make it EASIER to bribe politicians.
no he doesnt.
>>
>>12729
>Has bought politicians in the past for his own benefit
>No incentive to make the process easier and more profitable
Sure
>>
Lmao
>>
>>12197
Fuck, does he even need ads? He could drop off the face of the earth until the election, tweet every so often and still get 95% of the vote.
>>
>>12745
He probably knows that some fat hog like Karl Rove has a media blitz in the works to target him right before voting, so he's going to scorch the political Earth by playing 5 Trump ads for every 1 anti-Trump ad.
>>
Time is too valuable to waste trawling through all this shitbating, so

>>12197
Free from corporate influence? Trump? Topkek.
>>
>>12509
>It's true that mexico sends its scum across the border.
Sauce please
>>
>>12772
Trump has money and influence so he can't be paid off by people with money or influence, on top of the disdain he's expressed for professional money movers over the decades.

It's not that difficult a concept, but I guess we can always look towards our esteemed candidate ____________ who isn't running off of donation money. S/he's our only hope.
>>
Trump is literally proof of an America in crisis as the economic center of the world starts to shift from west to far east.

America is tearing itself apart.
>>
>>12786
Instead of being paid off by other people he's just going to do what benefits his own personal bottom line. He IS the corporate influence. He IS the one who buys politicians. He IS the problem of money in politics. Do you think he's suddenly going to become an honest man who plays fair just if he wins the presidency? Hell no. Electing him isn't solving corrupt politics. It's just cutting out the middle man and making corruption more efficient.
>>
Seeing Trump have a viable chance makes me take back my thoughts on Australia being shit.

How can any country let this happen to themselves?
>>
>>12814
Trump's always been fairly honest, I don't know why people take his persona at face value when he literally wrote a book about his methods. I guess pearl clutching wimps going into hyperventilation over his candidacy is what he wants though.

http://politics.blog.ajc.com/2015/12/26/that-time-when-donald-trump-saved-a-georgia-farm/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/a-man-was-being-beaten-to-death-with-a-bat-then-trumps-limo-rolls-by/

http://www.youngcons.com/donald-trump-allows-seriously-ill-jewish-child-to-use-private-jet/

http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2013/11/08/trump-gift-barton-buffalo/

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/donald-trump

http://www.people.com/article/donald-trump-brother-fred-death-alcoholism

On top of all this, the 1 way you can discern a man's character is through his children, and Trump's kids are all pretty fantastic if you ask me, even his grandkids seem great, so I'll take that as the best view into his morals as a person.

I guess you can keep crying about Trump all the way up to the presidency though, since obviously someone has to.
>>
>>12817
>The most nationalistic protectionist pro-jobs candidate for the Presidency in decades that can actually accomplish things
>Shit

I don't even know what people want from a presidential candidate anymore.

Maybe you can go draw a cartoon and escape into the land of fantasy where the perfect man for the job surely exists.
>>
>>12822
At this point this can only be either shilling or worship.
>>
>>12829
>Posting news and facts to refute an opinion
>"Oy gevalt, slide it!"
>>
>>12197
>IM A WOMAN
>LOOK AT MY VAGINA AND ELECT ME
I love how the only reason she ever gives for electing herself is that she's a stronk independent woman who don't need no man(Except Bill to keep her campaign afloat).
>>
>>12910
She also wants to ban guns in a way that's "consistent with the constitution"
>>
>>12823
Well for one I would like a president that doesn't hate 1/5 of the world's population just because they worship a different God than he does.
And maybe a president that understands the very basics of science instead of claiming that snow in the winter disproves global warming and pretending that global warming is a hoax created by China to hurt the US (even though global warming theory had been around since before China or the US were super powers)
>>
>>12550
>"go back to Reddit" meme
>actual discussion
Just fuck off already
>>
>>12933
>“He declared undistinguishing and exterminating war, as part of his religion, against all the rest of mankind …The essence of his doctrine was violence and lust: to exalt the brutal over the spiritual part of human nature … As the essential principle of his faith is the subjugation of others by the sword; it is only by force, that his false doctrines can be dispelled, and his power annihilated.”

-John Quincy Adams

>“Nor can the Plundering of Infidels be in that sacred Book [the Quran] forbidden, since it is well known from it, that God has given the World, and all that it contains, to his faithful Mussulmen (Muslims), who are to enjoy it of Right as fast as they conquer it.”

-Ben Franklin

>“The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

-Thomas Jefferson

Also, the fact that there's been no global warming for the last 20 years, and that an ice age is predicted beginning in 2030 says more about global warming than Dolan Trump
>>
>>12533
>being economically efficient is a choice, not a right
Yes, and?

The reason China was so fucked economically until relatively recently is because they were isolationist.
>>
>>12937
>As the government of the United States of America is not in any sense founded on the Christian Religion, -- as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Musselmen, -- and as the said States never have entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mehomitan nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
-Article 11, Treaty of Tripoli, 1797 [ratified unanimously by the Senate]

>Now be it known, That I John Adams, President of the United States of America, having seen and considered the said Treaty do, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, accept, ratify, and confirm the same, and every clause and article thereof. And to the End that the said Treaty may be observed, and performed with good Faith on the part of the United States, I have ordered the premises to be made public; And I do hereby enjoin and require all persons bearing office civil or military within the United States, and all other citizens or inhabitants thereof, faithfully to observe and fulfill the said Treaty and every clause and article thereof.
- President John Adams
>>
>>12943
And then then 5 years later the Tripoli war kicked off.

Also, that treaty only states the official position of the country towards religion and Islam, not the actual opinions of the inhabitants of said country.

Note how we had virtually no Muslims until recent history. It wasn't by accident.
>>
>>12948
Unless you're arguing that the United States isn't substantially a democracy, our government's opinion is the opinion of our people.
>>
>>12937
>people who thought slavery was totally cool and Christian should be our moral compass
Is that what you mean by "make America great again"?

>no global warming in last 20 years
So we're just gonna start telling lies now?
>>
>>12960
>our government's opinion is the opinion of our people
Good joke.

>>12962
They would have had to fight another war over slavery if they wanted to abolish it, which means they would divide the country yet again and open it for either dissolution or outside conquest.

But since we're all geniuses living in current year then they were clearing racist monsters and we could have done better.
>>
>>12964
Yeah Thomas Jefferson couldn't have gotten rid of his own slaves without a war right?

>living in current year
Kek for new years
>>
>>12964
>our government's opinion is the opinion of our people
>Good joke.
That's how a democracy works, stormfag. The people rule.

>>12970
>Yeah Thomas Jefferson couldn't have gotten rid of his own slaves without a war right?
To be fair, the laws in Jefferson's day made manumission as difficult as possible. In Viginia, from 1723 to 1782 a special act of the legislature was required to be allowed to free one's slaves. That law was repealed, but as of 1806 freed slaves had to be escorted out of the state at their former owner's expense. Freed slaves from other states were forbidden from immigrating, so free black populations were necessarily small and grandfathered-in. There were also few protections to prevent freed slaves from being kidnapped and re-sold.
So in addition to the cost, freeing one's slaves in early 19th century Virginia made little guarantee that they wouldn't be immediately re-enslaved.
>>
>>12964
The government routinely disregards the will of the people whenever it feels like it, that's why we have guns, because government is inherently corrupt and needs to be removed routinely, or it would be if we actually lived in a free country still.
>>
>>12989
>government needs to be removed
How can we do that though? If only there were some way that the people could choose who is in charge of the government...
>>
>>13003
If you're implying voting does shit all 9 times out of 10 then you're retarded.

A government as pervasively corrupt and all-reaching as the current US government can't be voted out, more likely than not, especially given that the US government is the de facto most powerful entity on the planet, and has no incentive to lessen it's grip on either it's influence or treasure.
>>
>>12648
No it isn't.
>>
>>12501
After he got his mic taken from him by BLM? Fuck off. I dont want "I guess I'll shut up and let ISIS fuck us" to be our foreign policy.
>>
Oh whatever. Trump isn't free from Corporate and Wall Street influence. Trump IS Corporate and Wall Street influence. Trump openly admits to purchasing politicians. The only thing he's doing is cutting out the middle man.
>>
>>13675
I've seen this exact post several times now on /news/
>>
>>13411
Jesus christ, so voting for sanders has nothing to do with his policies or his viewpoints towards corporate greed for you. I guess I shouldn't be surprised if the major reason you're not voting for Hillary is that she's been in some idiotic scandals blown out of proportion by the 65+ republican population with dementia. How can you not see how stupid this is, stop watching fox news for 5 seconds and hopefully you will. Uneducated voters like you sicken me, I honestly can't believe we have such stupid people in our country.
>>
>>14210
Not voting for Hillary because it's the same-ole corporate war machine, bank bailing out, wall street cock sucking, internationalist bullshit.
>>
>>12468
I know the "back to Reddit" is kind of a shitty way of dismissing something. But Christ really if you're going to do the old and tired "Le Trump is a sexistracistbigotislamaphobic" etc shit just go to r/politics and jack off with the rest of the Bernie fags. There you'll actually get upboats.

I see literally no reason to be on here if you're just going to get asspained about Trump when all of Reddit exists as your buffet. Like literally, why?
>>
>>12202
Really sir, could you prove that on a factual basis
>>
>>14366
>Oh no people have an opinion I don't like on the website I use!
If you just want to lick Trump's balls so much why don't you just go to /pol/? Like literally, why?
>>
>>14466
Opinions based on nothing aren't opinions, the term is ignorance.
>>
>>12202
I don't like thinking that the US will die a slow death like Rome. Trump will help us go out in style with WW3 and some fresh modern genocidal activity.
>>
>>12532
Except that most countries are starting to feel a disdain for the EU. The European Union is basically Germany and maybe France/UK imposing unnecessary regulation on other nations for their own good. It is a nice idea, but ultimately unsustainable - it will lose most of its power in a decade or two.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.