[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy Opens PS4 on Christmas, Finds Piece of Wood With Lewd Image on It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1449966045838.png (395KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1449966045838.png
395KB, 600x600px
Boston's Fox 25 reports that nine-year-old Scott Lundy was given a new PlayStation 4 Uncharted bundle for Christmas. But when he opened it, he found a piece of wood instead with the message "from c**k and balls with love." There was also an image of those two things scribbled on the box, according to [redacted].

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/boy-opens-ps4-on-christmas-finds-piece-of-wood-wit/1100-6433386/
>>
>>12043
Freaking. Kek.
>>
That doesn't seem real. And I'm no father but isn't 9 old to believe in santa?
>>
>>12043
from target?
Gamespot?

I'll take this as another shock bait article. I did read this fluff and it is short.
>>
>>12043
Plank of wood still has more games than the PS4. Kid lucked out.
>>
>>12054
this happened in my hometown. it was at target
>>
Hey now, there's no reason this needs to shake the kid's belief in Santa. Just tell little Scotty that the elf that was supposed to make his PS4 was drunk off his ass and has subsequently been shitcanned.
>>
Wow, I don't even know what to think about this.
Part of me wants to make an Ed Edd n' Eddy joke and the other part wants to just brood over the knowledge that there is someone who would do this.
>>
He should be thankful it wasn't a real pair of cock and balls
>>
>>12171
But that's the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
Santa cant fire the elf due to strong elf union

Power to the papas
>>
>>12052
Yeah but I'm sure it happens
>>
>>12052
Eh, nine is close to the end of the Santa train.
>>
>>12231
Elf communism soon.
>>
>>12242
>>12293
What part of Santa is REAL don't you understand?!?
>>
>>12317
The part where he's real.
>>
>>12052
IMHO, you're a no fun allowed parent if you've already killed the idea of magic before your kid has hit double figures
>>
>>12440
>lying to your child
>contributing to making him feel shitty when a spoiled brat at his school gets everything he asks for

I don't get why parents still do this.
>>
How does something like this happen?
>>
>>12472
Someone buys a PS4, puts an object of similar size and weight into the box, and returns it for a refund. They now have a free PS4.
>>
>>12476
That's fucked up, but I can't hate the player.
>>
>>12052
>That doesn't seem real.

I'm sure it happened. I've had it happen myself, albeit with less expensive electronics.

Big box stores accept returns without checking them all the time. They then put them right back on the shelf for the next sucker.

Small kitchen appliances get "rented" from stores all the time then returned after the party is done. You'll find used coffee pots and chafing dishes that weren't even washed well in boxes on the shelves all the time.

Walmart is notorious for this. Target is just Walmart with better lighting. They're equally as shit.

Hell, I worked retail in college and watched this shit come in as returns, then had to rage internally when the manager still accepted it.

"I just bought this new top-of-the-line processor and it had this Pentium III in the box, I swear!" :^)
>>
>>12442
yeah man why the fuck does santa give me socks when everybody else gets an xbox fuck
>>
>9 years old
>still believing in santa
I'm glad this happened.
>>
Funny, but so what? Everyone is crushed that some kid didn't get ps4. Who cares, he was probably too spoiled anyway "in his room, alone, crying."
>>
>>12612
Its the sexual aspect that has everyone's panties in a bunch, Americans are fucked up about sex.
>>
>not getting presents from your genitals
>>
SONYGGERS BTFO
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.