[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DoJ Spies on Target's GMail; Issues Gag Order, Prevents

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: we saw what you did.jpg (15KB, 432x388px) Image search: [Google]
we saw what you did.jpg
15KB, 432x388px
>Newly unsealed court documents obtained by The Intercept reveal the Justice Department won an order forcing Google to turn over more than one year’s worth of data from the Gmail account of Jacob Appelbaum (pictured above), a developer for the Tor online anonymity project who has worked with WikiLeaks as a volunteer. The order also gagged Google, preventing it from notifying Appelbaum that his records had been provided to the government.

https://theintercept.com/2015/06/20/wikileaks-jacob-appelbaum-google-investigation/
>>
>>11376
ugh, i capitalized Target because it was a headline

i don't mean the store, just an individual they were targeting, sorry
>>
>We're totally not interested in breaking Tor
>>
>Justice Department … also claimed that (their) officials named in the subpoena ordering Twitter to turn over information were “harassed” after a copy was published by Intercept co-founder Glenn Greenwald at Salon in 2011. (The only specific evidence of the alleged harassment cited by the government is an email that was sent to an employee of the U.S. Attorney’s office that purportedly said: “You guys are fucking nazis trying to controll [sic] the whole fucking world. Well guess what. WE DO NOT FORGIVE. WE DO NOT FORGET. EXPECT US.”)

lel, DoJ is scarred of a single basement dweller, and the retarded judge fell for it.
>>
>>11386
>EXPECT US
what are we still expecting again?
>>
>>11476
Hot Pockets and stealing CIA's WoW accounts.
>>
>>11493
>kek
>>
>>11476
No matter how much you shill, "Anonymous" is still going to release classified documents, traffick dial-up Internet accounts to rebel groups like they did in 2012, and various other ops that are good for democracy. But yeah, you can laugh and make memes about it, that's always been what loser basement dwellers and pro-government shills do.
>>
>>11505
>everyone is a shill
they are the heroes of the people, but at least should drop the edgy slogan. Also, no, the real manpower of anonymous left long ago, into more concrete, organized and less tween gorups, afaik
>>
>>11505
"Anonymous" do not exist and haven't existed in any meaningful form since 2009 (or ever, depend on who you ask)
>>
>>11476
Dunno. Back in the day anonymous used to say "We do not forgive. We do not forget." whenever they were raiding other sites. The "Expect us." was first mentioned during the chanology (scientology) irl raids/protests. I think it only started being said as an attempt to goad neckboards into attending the protests.

Unfortunately that shit's been with us ever since. I wish people would stop saying it.
>>
>>11376
Gag order.... Man i miss the old talent trees
>>
>>11505
Yeah, they sure released a whole bunch of shit when they did that Operation Whatever-the-fuck-it-was. The one where they uploaded a scurry video of an orbital kinetic strike platform. You probably know the one I mean.

"Anonymous" is a fucking joke. Anonymity, on the other hand...
>>
>>11376
>Tor dev
>uses gmail
deserves to be spied on tbh
>>
>>11551
>"Anonymous" do not exist

They are pure energy that demonstrate properties of both a particle and a wave, but technically they can and do exist, when they take human form.
>>
>>11505
Anonymous didn't do shit with dial-up Internet accounts

This was the work of Telecomix
>>
>>11493
dada
>>
>>11628
What would you use?
>>
>>11505
>good for democracy

Arab Spring was terrible for human rights in the middle east, "Anonymous" was working for the CIA. YOU are the pro-government shill.
>>
>>11852
you mean CIA claiming to be anonymous

>>11505
sorry, I wasn't trying to sound cool bashing anonymous, although I do enjoy doing it. But as I said here >>11506, any member that truly got the shit done probably left as the entity is a joke and there is nothing to gain belonging to such an arbitrary colllective. Even if governement agencies haven't been false-flagging using Anonymous as means to get dirty stuff done in the name of the democracy that serves them best, any knowledgeable member will at least suspect so, and break off. At least I would.

If a member of anonymous thinks otherwise, I encourage him to come forward and dicuss it in non-memeing fashion.
>>
>spy on a guy that is doing nothing wrong
>forces people to not tell anyone

Are we talking about a stalker or the U.S. government?
>>
Isn't Anonymous those guys that post racist shit on /pol/?
>>
>>11382
>We're totally not interested in breaking Tor

breaking what? You mean the darknet originally written by the department of the navy, that gets 2/3rds its funding from TOR. Everytime allied countrys propose simply arresting or harrassing node operators to degrade the network, the feds step in to explain why they need TOR.

you can read blog.torproject.org and if you read long enough you'll find posts where they mention colaboration with western LE/intellegence.

So no, they aren't going to "break" tor, but they'll be able to run attacks only they can run, such as controlling most of the exit/entry nodes and being able to do analysis. That gets kinda easy when every other country not allied makes it hard to run a node.

>Anonymouse

Is a meme from here and 7chan from 2009. Its all it is was a meme.

The greatest achievement of "Anonymous" was getting the mainstream panshitting media to shit their pants some more.

As far as people participating in the Anonymous meme, at least some groups were US Government. Which shouldn't suprise anyone. Why wouldn't they. the "Everyone" in "Everyone and no one" certainly includes all governments(and even all terrorists).

I got one person on my facebrick right now that posts "Get anons out of jail" and job openings in infosec for the FBI on the same account. They don't even try to pretend anymore.
>>
>>11863
>you mean CIA claiming to be anonymous
No, he means CIA.
Anonymous is a honeypot now. Have fun.

>If a member of anonymous thinks otherwise, I encourage him to come forward and dicuss it in non-memeing fashion.
>after that whole post

You're a fed.
>>
>>11970
>this reading comprehension
What THE FUCK are you talking about?

I'll clarify:
- I'm saying that when it comes to actual heavy stuff, the CIA has no reason to bother to make internet people do their job, or convince them of anything. They have their own hackers, and then they can claim it was "Anonymous". No middle man. This does not contradict Anonymous being a honeypot, I don't see what you get at.
- I see people bashing Anonymous here all the time. If someone that self-identifies as part of the collective wants to defend it, I'm letting them know. How does that make me a fed? Do you think feds need to honeypot children on 4chan? Do you think they care about anyone claiming to belong to Anonymous here, being dozens of better places for that?

>>after that whole post
what does that follow?
nigga, make sense. When a retard tinfoil like you tells me I'm a fed, it's when it shows how much you know
>>
>>11863
>I encourage him to come forward
CIA detected
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.