[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDEWEEDLMAO state accidentally releases 3,200 prisoners

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1450842240674.jpg (129KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1450842240674.jpg
129KB, 876x493px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/23/more-than-3000-washington-prisoners-mistakenly-freed-early-since-2002.html

Authorities say a July 2002 state Supreme Court ruling required the Corrections Department to apply good-behavior credits earned in county jail to state prison sentences. However, the programming fix ended up giving prisoners with sentencing enhancements too much so-called good time credit.

Sentencing enhancements include additional time given for certain crimes, like those using firearms or those committed near schools. Under state law, prisoners who get extra time for sentencing enhancements cannot have that time reduced for good behavior.

An analysis showed as many as 3,200 offenders were released early, and another 3,100 who are still incarcerated had inaccurate release dates.

A timeline provided by the governor's office shows the agency consulted with attorneys regarding the error the same month and scheduled a fix for the program. However, the coding fix was repeatedly delayed, and the governor says he didn't learn of the issue until last week, when corrections' officials notified his staff.

"For reasons we still don't yet fully understand, that fix never happened," Brown said. Corrections Department Secretary Dan Pacholke, who took over as head of the agency in October and just learned of the error last week, also said he couldn't yet explain what happened.

"How that did not rise up in the agency to the highest levels is not clear to me," he said.

Stay safe Washington fags.
>>
Topkek. Here in Canada if they fuck up you go back to jail to serve your remaining time. There is gonna be a lot of mad people if they have to go back.
>>
>>11259
Most of these guys only got released 30-40 days early.

who gives a fuck, really, we all know they'll be back soon enough
>>
>>11259
>Foxnews
DISCARDED
>>
And they were only one day away from rehabilitation!
>>
>>11387
Too bad we can't post pictures on this board...
>>
>>11323
So since Fox news said it's not true? Are you retarded?
>>
>>11259
I live in dudeweedlmao and this is fine, technicality error, not swedentier letting rapists walk around the next month. Your thread was attention grabby and initially had me shaking in my boots about Syrian immigrants
>>
>>11408
>are you retarded?
Are you?
Faux News obviously has a track record of being credible.
I'll take anything Faux News says lightly.
>>
>>11410
You realize how dumb you sound right?
>FOX NEWS LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING BECAUSE REDDIT TOLD ME SO.

How about you do your own fucking research then buddy? OP probably link the first of 50 articles on this subject.

Why are you even here?
>>
Welcome back you retarded pedophile.
>>
>>11412
You realize how dumb you sound for continuously replying to me?
>FOX NEWS IS ALWAYS ACREAT BECAUSE /POL/ TOLD ME SO

Why are you asking my questions ya dumbfuck?

Are you simply replying for the yous?

Hop off my penis.
>>
>>11320
>30-40 days early.
So all and all this is no big deal?
>>
>>11429
That's a huge deal for vengeful people. I'm not surprised Faux News worded the article as so. OP might be just as scummy as well.

Most of the errors were less than three months and only one inmate had a release date off by 2 years and he is still incarcerated.
>>
>>11441
After you.
>>
>>11427
you've never been to /pol/
>>
>>11463 is me : ^ )
>>
>>11462
I have but I'm exaggerating if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>11427
Are you retarded?
>>
>>11427
Try watching Fox Business sometime, you might actually learn something.

You probably won't though, but if you're getting your news from any other mainstream news outlet on cable, I guarantee they're just as biased as your Facebook feed perceives Fox to be.

Fuckin' retard.
>>
>>11320
I'm sure their victims don't mind either.

>>11410
>Faux News
LOLOLOLOL, well meme'd good sir.

>>11427
Pathetic.
>>
>>11273
I think in the US if the system fucks up then it's on them and you're off the hook. Though this might only be the case in some situations.

Either way, the story is probably bullshit since it's Fox News.
>>
Just to make statistics look good
>>
>>11556
Fox News is as mainstream as news can get you fucking idiot. Not everything you agree with is an underground resistance to the ignorant masses.

You're literally defending the "HACKERS ON STEROIDS" channel.
>>
>>11259
>"For reasons we still don't yet fully understand, that fix never happened," Brown said. Corrections Department Secretary Dan Pacholke, who took over as head of the agency in October and just learned of the error last week, also said he couldn't yet explain what happened.
>"How that did not rise up in the agency to the highest levels is not clear to me," he said.

LOL!!!

Remember how the trains all ran on time under Stalin?

Because if they didn't, Stalin would kill your ass. So if a train was running behind, eh, maybe just fudge the numbers, cover your ass at all costs, and only tell the boss what he wants to hear.

That's exactly how this problem never rose through the ranks, you dumb cunt. Because you and all the other tin-pot dictators working in the justice system created that environment and fed that culture until your whole structure became completely fucking ineffective for anything but cover-ups and corruption.
>>
>>11830
All news channels have shitty clickbait sorts of headlines and soundbite attempts that are shit. What would you prefer? How about some CNN?
"EBOLA: THE ISIS OF BIOLOGICAL AGENTS"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.