[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plus-size models may be making the obesity epidemic worse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 1

File: Tess.jpg (485KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tess.jpg
485KB, 900x600px
http://nypost.com/2015/12/16/plus-size-models-may-be-making-the-obesity-epidemic-worse/

>advertising campaigns that lean towards using “plus-size” models are having a “detrimental” effect on the public’s lifestyle and eating behavior.
> the reason for the poor health choices are because of the use of reassuring slogans such as “real” and “normal” next to “plus-size” models.
study found that when participants are shown images of "plus-sized" models with slogans saying the models are "real" or "normal", those participants made worse food and exercise choices.
Surprisingly, it looks like normalizing obesity has the effect of normalizing obesity. Showing fatties as the ideal encourages people to aspire to be fat.
>>
>>10568
I don't like fat chicks. No amount of advertising is going to make me want to fuck a fatty.
>>
>>10568
LMAO this article was made by an AUSTRALIAN news website.
This reeks of bullshit.
Into the trash it went.
>>
>>10601
Oh wow and it was one study.
My original statements stand.
>>
>>10568
That person doesn't look normal. She looks fat.
>>
cow!!!
>>
This probably has a lot to do with the removal of r/fatpeoplehate I have 0 reasons to go on leddit now
>>
>>10568
Actually, people in this experiment only answered questions, how their actual behaviour might have shifted wasn't measured. In this case, it just means seeing thin models makes people feel more pressure to conform to a perceived norm, but no conclusion about actual behaviour, even less about public health, can be made. Moreover, it's an old result of social psychology that attitudes don't help much in predicting behaviour.
>>
>>10615
Fathate goes on /fit/
>>
>>10615
I quit after I got shadowbanned from /r/morbidreality for posting a negative opinion about refugees.

I messaged the mods about it and they replied "lol".
>>
>>10568
>Plus-size models may be making the obesity epidemic worse
>Shit two year olds could have figured out
>>
>>10666
"2 year olds" know there is no obesity epidemic. I go out a lot and I see loots of different people of different shapes and sizes but most of them normal sized. The "obesity epidemic" is made up by a media that is too lazy to report about REAL NEWS and give in to an assumption that there is one because of how generally well off the nation is.
>>
>anti fat maymay

>not being a busty bbw irl

Wow you guys lives are shit
>>
I know a few "PLUS SIZED" girls. I've observed them in their natural habitat and it is shocking.

They claim to want to lose weight, then eat a meal with 150 grams of carbs and no protein.

Honestly this should be the main focus of nutrition education in America, any excess carbohydrates you eat are immediately converted and stored as fat.

If you want to lose weight, cut back on carbs. Fat and protein are essential, you don't even need to eat carbohydrates to survive as your body can create glucose from other compounds in the body.
>>
>>10568
seeing people accept "plus size models" just encourages people to become unhealthy and not care.
>>
>>10670
2 year olds are probably too busy pooping their pants
>>
>>10708
You're probably chubby as fuck, show me some fact on that statement to show it isn't just your own detrimental opinion.
>>
>>10711
Even disgusting fat people don't like looking at disgusting fat people.
>>
>>10708
Not really.
>>
>>10645
lol
>>
>>10708
Seriously, who'd 'ave thunk? If our icons are overweight, then we don't really mind being overweight ourselves.

The problem is that everyone loses when the population gets fat. The collective burden on society is increased and we pay in the form of high health insurance premiums.

>>10714
Rude :(
>>
No fat chicks
>>
>>10568
In what country? Atleast here in Finland, and propably in other nordic countries, fitness is booming. Everyone is getting healthconscious and ripped. Men and women alike.
>>
>>10752
Yeah well you border Russia - a universal bad thing.
>>
>>10670
The "obesity epidemic" is made up and marketed buy companies like whole foods and fast food companies.

Duh. Mc Dicks especially needs the cash
>>
>>10670
Part of the problem with the obesity epidemic is that people have gotten so fat that obesity is normalized. If you can't see fat people when you go out, then you either have an unusual lifestyle that only puts you in contact with healthy people (eg, you only go to the gym or live on a college town with only fit people), or you're probably fat yourself and see fat people all the time but don't think of them as fat. I know lots of people who don't call fat people "fat" anymore until they're 100 pounds overweight, because obesity is so normalized we just think of fat people as normal now.

>>10752
well la dee fucking da Finland. Check your "living in a country where women aren't landwhales" privilege. Come to a Wal-Mart in America sometime. Or just browse OKCupid profiles for America, bitches are fat.

>>10713
yes really, fatty.
>>
>>10785
Fuck off and die you fascist prick, try being on seroquel for 8 years, see how much weight you lose. Stupid cunt. Who gives a fuck if people are fat or not? Only idiots like you, mind your own fucking business, their bodies, their choice, not all of us like looking at anorexics. It's nurses and doctors jobs to treat sick people, not make judgements about how OTHER PEOPLE LIVE THEIR FUCKING LIFE. PISS OFF
>>
>>10788
shouldn't you be on tumblr you fat faggot?
>>
>>10788
>try being on seroquel for 8 years

Yeah it's not an obesity epidemic, it's a seroquel epidemic. There are no people on seroquel in the rest of the unfatty world.

>It's nurses and doctors jobs to
tell you to stop being so fat. Take just a little bit of personal responsibility for your situation, tubby. Tell all your tubby friends the same.
>>
that is not a model
its just an unhealthy fat person
>>
>>10582
I've been with a few bigger girls. It ain't to bad ;)
>>
>>10788
>thisisthinprivilege.tumblr.com
>>
>>10788
fat people are a burden to society. They lessen capacity of public transportation, increase premature mortality due to a number of health problems such as diabetes and heart disease and they need more health care which, in some countries takes a toll on tax reserves

All are burdens that could easily be avoided by proper education and more encouragement to exercise.
>>
>>10788
Medicine and stuff doesnr apply to the vast majority of fat people. To those it does apply to, it's an excuse to be a little overweight maybe. Not a whale though.
>>
Good, people don't need the media in order to tell them what's wrong from right. If people are following it they deserve to have a shorter life span.
>>
I'm not posting in a board full of reddit and pol users bye
>>
>>10788
lol
>>
>>10645
There is massive circlejerk among the mods of the 'edgy' subreddits. 90% if the 'edgy' or 'hate' subs are moderated by a small group of people most of whom are also people who mod the 'circlejerk' subs.
If you get banned from one of them the best way to get unbanned it to respond with 'hip' or 'edgy' copypasta.
Most of them are liberal cucks though, so by talking about refugees you've probably fucked yourself good.
>>
>>10822
But who else would buy obscene amounts of junk food and 'diet pills'?
>>
>>10878
Idk if r/morbidreality/ is "edgy", it's really just a tame version of gore that focuses on really fucked up situations, not so much just carnage.

But yeah, a lot of them are liberal cucks. My friend explained it to me the best. He said: "That mod believes that by silencing your opinion on refugees, it will further his, which he believes makes the world a better place".

After that I was really quite disgusted since the whole Reddit community likes to circlejerk about "free speech" and their anti-censorship sentiment. Yet when someone disagrees with them, the mob downvotes them to obscurity and possibly even bans them. On fucking 4chan everyone has the opportunity to be heard.

So I'm done with that teenage echo chamber

/rant
>>
>>10882
I just checked to make sure, but yeah.
/user/pyrowolf8/ /user/T_Dumbsford/ /user/Dirtydirtdirtt/ /user/Archangellelilstumpz/
are all prolific 'meta users' who mods tons of 'ironically shitty' and 'edgy' subreddits.
Ironically one of which is /r/Oppression...

It really is a shit show though. I used to be pretty deep in it but the echo chamber started to piss me off too.
>>
>>10884
Wait a minute, so there are people who basically just mod a ton of subreddits and control the flow of discussion?

I'm intrigued, can you explain this whole system to me?
>>
I disagree with that last comment. It doesn't take much effort to be fatty fat fat so 'aspire' is the wrong word.
>>
>>10886
Recently Reddit created a policy that one can only mod at most 2 default subreddits at a time. So this isn't so much an issue in the defaults but it is one in smaller subreddits.

I used to mod a lot of the 'circlejerk' type of subreddits (/r/circlejerk /r/braveryjerk and a plethora more) and I recognize the names of most of the 'top mods' in those subs. Of course, the names change often but some names stay longer than others.

Effectively, yes, in these subreddits, which include the 'dark' or 'edgy' subreddits, /r/Morbidreality being one of, a small group of people can control who posts and what they post.

Obviously in most of these subreddits it doesn't really matter. People don't go there to discuss real topics, but in some subreddits with large subscriber counts it is pretty shitty.

Basically, if you want to try to discuss something for real then it's best to avoid medium-large size subreddits. Say something the mods don't like and you could get banned and there won't be enough people who give a shit for people to start crying 'censorship'. Of course, if you go to a really big subreddit then you're at the mercy of the hivemind, and the really small subreddits just don't have the population to keep discussion flowing.
>>
>>10886
Check out /r/subredditcancer and /r/undelete. They keep track of stuff like this, there are mods who mod hundreds of subs and if they disagree with your opinion on anything they ban you from all of them.
Others ban you just for posting in certain subs. Feminist mods have infected several subs and wrecked shit. Subs like offmychest and a few others have a bot that autobans anybody who posts in tumblrinaction or similar subs.

And the default subs do this a lot too. TwoX is the worst, it's a default sub being promoted by the admins, but it's run by feminists and they regularly shill feminism and delete any opinions that they disagree with.

The worst part is most users are oblivious to this. There's no modlog or any oversite of the mods, most users think mods are only deleting troll posts and don't realize how much censorship and corporate shilling goes on.
>>
>>10893
Yeah, the new defaults are pretty shitty. The older massive ones don't bother because the hivemind shits on anything that doesn't fit the agenda.

TwoX is such a piece of shit. I knew Reddit was done when they defualted that shit.

I got banned from Offmychest for something really mundane, I don't even remember what.
>>
>>10892
>>10893
Why do people take the time of day to mod a those subreddits? Also, yeah I was shocked too when I saw twoX get subbed, that's pretty obvious agenda pushing on the admin's part.

Thanks a lot for the insight, I've often wondered about the hidden politics behind the scenes.
>>
>>10788
>t. Ham S. Andwich
>>
>>10930
Okay what is this
>t.
Meme I keep seeing everywhere? How and why did it start?
>>
>>10815
7/10 would do fat chicks again
>>
>>10887
Actually, it takes steady dedication to be morbidly obese like she's pictured in the OP. It's an addiction at that point. I was at one point 310, and I can easily say being that heavy takes dedication.

>>10705
Pretty much cut out simple carbs entirely, and then go on a caloric deficit.

Losing weight is simple. May not be easy everyday, but it's fairly simple. No one wants to put in the effort though.

>>10892
Posts like this one fascinate me. I understand that reddit has it's uses, especially finding basic knowledge about something specific and as a resource. I can't recall a worse community/content ratio since early YTMND.
>>
There have been almost no studies showing an intervention that caused people to drop from obese to normal weight and not regain the weight over months-years.

The only exception is bariatric surgeries and there are not enough surgeons in the world to give every single overweight to obese person the surgery. Even if there were not disturbingly high levels of complications.

The question is no longer whether being obese is okay, it is if there is any proven way to fix the problem once you have it. People are quick to hate on fat people but there are literally no scientifically accepted solutions at this point. Yes there are plenty of anecdotal examples of people losing weight and keeping it off, but the first person who can generalize that to a solution that works on a population level will be the real hero.
>>
>>10948
Is this bait?
>eat healthy
>exercise
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS LOOK I JUST DISCOVERED THE SECRET
People lose weight when they eat healthy and exercise. They keep the weight off if they continue to eat healthy and exercise. They put it back on when they think a "diet" is a temporary thing rather than a permanent lifestyle change, and start eating like crap again.

This is proven. It is known. There is no debate about that. All that's left is how to convince fatties to change their lifestyle. Bullying and fatshaming, fun as they are, probably aren't the best way. Fat acceptance is terrible and just convinced fat people to stay fat.

But roughly 100% of people who adopt a healthy lifestyle will lose weight and will keep it off for however long they maintain that healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>10951
obesity is also influenced by genetics though
>>
>>10956
Things like willpower or even appetite can be genetic. But from a physical standpoint genetics have little effect, certainly the effect is small enough that a good diet and exercise would more then compensate. Aside from maybe a few rare disorders, fat people are fat because they have a shit lifestyle and supporting a healthy lifestyle will cause then to be not fat. Why do you think obesity was almost non-existant 100 years ago? Same genetics.
>>
>>10951
That's the point though, the general idea is pretty clear but it hasn't made a difference at all - the problem is barely stalling out but still getting worse.

People have been given all sorts of exercise and dietary interventions and nothing seems to have a long term effect. Do we just want to believe there is some inherent moral failing to ~40% of the population or at some point do we have to accept that there are more forces at play here than individual responsibility?
>>
>>10951
Pretty much what I was going to write.

>>10948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKs0oEIVOck&index=27&list=RD5eTKpVM5jpE

The solution for individual people is simple. As I said earlier, weight loss is simple, but not easy. It's all about that lifestyle change.

I have always been in support of a 3-6 week fat camp for adults which would be paid in part by insurance companies as an attempt to teach the masses about their lifestyle changes and over time hopefully that would bring down the costs to the overall health system.

>>10956
Fuck off with that shit. The second someone goes off with 'muh genetics' is the second people who know what they are talking about tune you out. Do you really understand how much genetics have to do with weight loss?

http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html#part3

http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html

http://scoobysworkshop.com/2013/06/20/its-no-use-trying-to-lose-weight-i-have-a-disease/

Simple calculating is all you need to determine HOW MUCH you need to eat to lose weight. If you overeat over a period of time, you gain weight. If you eat less than your TDEE, you lose weight. It's too fuckin simple.

Let me put it this way. The people who cannot lose weight that have that rare disease have already went on Oprah or some shit because of their condition and they are very well aware of what they have. The rest of those with "disorders" just have to eat 200-300 less calories than everyone else out there. Weight loss is still very possible.
>>
>>10956
>>10960
It's clearly not genetics, the problem is time based and it spreads to countries. Africa, India and China are all experiencing rapid growth in rates of obesity and diabetes - on pace to catch up to the western countries within a few decades.

There is something we're doing wrong as a society and I think blaming individuals hasn't helped at all in the last 40 years. It's just a leftover idea from the war on smoking that we can simply demonize public health problems and they will go away.
>>
>>10965
This is exactly what I'm getting at here >>10948 no interventions stick. All kinds of attempts at education, training etc fail to show results ~15 months out. Try and find a study where they follow up at least 2 years later and even half of the people haven't regained the weight. Something is off in the approach we've picked out but we just keep sticking with "telling people to eat less and move more" despite decades of it not making much of a difference.
>>
>>10645
>actually going on retarddit
you belong there
>>
>>10933
It's some Finnish thing from /int/
>>
>>10972
>never visiting one of the most popular sites in the world
you should just kill yourself for being such a hipster douche. Reddit was pretty good a few years ago, but then the feminist mods took over a lot of places and the admins went full SJW.
Now half the subs are heavily censored and push whatever narrative the mods/admins want to push.
>>
>>10977
I remember when reddit first became popular, but it just seemed like the site kids would go on because they were scared of big bad 4chan, and now it seems like its full of retards
>>
if she was skinnier she would get all kinds of dick
>>
>>10568
that's much to plus for me.
>>
>>10938
0/10, would never attempt to fuck a fattie again.
Tried and failed twice, literally couldn't stay hard once she took her shirt off
>>
>>10968
There's a series that shows why this is. I think it's called Secret Snackers or something similar. People start off good, but then gravitate back to their original habits. Makes sense, because old habits die hard.

That's why it fails long - term. Nothing to do with the science behind it. People just lose willpower over time.
>>
>>10977
lol
>>
>>10893
>>10892
You faggots talk like this shit is real life. I wish people like you would just stay there. Don't bring your cancer here. Fuck!!!
>>
Reading this thread I'm guessing all the endless whining about "dem evil feminists" and "SJWs" that started popping up everywhere ~3 years ago comes from reddit?
>>
>>11063
Stormfront, more like.
>>
>>11059
This is where the science is lacking, do people just have less willpower than they used to or is there some social or environmental factors at play that are putting more strain on our limited self control? This is the kind of thing we need to be figuring out but instead the low hanging fruits of 'what do people think about being fat' seem to get the majority of press and interest
>>
>>11079
Yeah, I'd like to see more attention falling on the psychology behind it, the pain tolerance, the delayed gratification.
>>
>>11063
>SJWs and feminists become more prolific in media and the internet several years ago
>A backlash forms in the group that consumes both the media and internet

I've literally never seen a SeerKnowpost that wasn't totally retarded on this board.
>>
>>10893
>Subs like offmychest and a few others have a bot that autobans anybody who posts in tumblrinaction or similar subs
See, I've heard of that happening, but I posted twice on that sub and nothing happened. What gives?
>>
>>11079
Its not about willpower, its about habit and forming good thought patterns. Namely, the whole idea of going on a diet is a stupid concept as a weight loss measure for fat people, because they're not trying to solve a few extra pounds from the holidays, they have fundamentally bad habits that need to be permanently changed, and there isn't a lot of information on how to get people to do that.

You basically have to go on a 12 step program, except instead of stopping just alcohol or drugs, you have to entirely change one of the fundamental aspects of how you live: the way you feed yourself. The difficult thing about that is that it isn't like getting drunk or shooting up, which are things people generally DON'T want you to do. People WANT you to eat with them, and they have absolutely no idea how to handle it if you don't conform to how they think you should be eating.

It doesn't help that there is no consistent roadmap for how people should eat. There are guidelines that don't mean anything to people who don't already follow them and a thousand click bait websites more interested in selling the idea of losing weight than ACTUALLY LOSING WEIGHT.

The way I see it, there are three fundamental aspects to eating that need to be addressed by someone changing how they eat:

1. How they prepare food for themselves at home, including about 15-30 meal ideas each for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so they aren't eating the same thing over and over, including shit that absolutely must not be used during preparation (ranch, bbq sauce, etc.)

2. How to order shit at a restaurant, because you're going to go out to eat at some point, and you need to be prepared to say "give me a water" as well as have an idea what you CAN order off the menu of shit that you shouldn't be eating.

3. How to handle food in social situations, because people love to throw out chips and dip and cake and don't like to take "No thanks" as an answer.
>>
Jesus christ are you fucking kidding me right now?
Fuck off back to reddit you fucking faggots
>>
>>>>1056>>10568
Honestly, body positivity itself is fine but this study is totally bullshit.
>>
>>10815
There's a difference between "bigger" girls and "morbidly obese"girls
>>
>>10568
Normal and real more like unhealthy and fat amirightguys?
>>
>>11200
How is it bullshit? The findings are logical, it'd be weirder if it did NOT find what it did. Society saying it's alright to do what you're doing means you're gonna do it. Holy shit, amazing.
>>
>>11056
Agreed.
Worst I've done, I couldn't find the hole.
Literally couldn't breath after she got on top.
It was terrible.
>>
>>11133
>SJWs and feminists become more prolific in media and the internet several years ago
but they didn't?
I honestly never noticed something like that happening, and I practically live on the internet.
>>
>>10977
>such a hipster douche
>calling someone a douche
>calling someone a hipster in the current year
>if you don't use the most popular site you are a hipster
And it's even more out of place as he didn't say that he used 4chan because of it being less popular.
off yourself already, your kind is the reason why there's even a beef with reddit in the first place
>>
>>11239
u wot. Lots of comics now feature superheroines dropping hot empowering one-liners that put the men in their place. Also this:
>>>/co/78367533

not even a MRA over here, but it's prominent, and thanks god i don't like capeshit, because there's 24/7 bitching about how the industry's resources have begun to be placed on this stuff, to the detriment of regular cape comics. And I'm just talking about comics, but it's al over the media.
>>
>>11233
Just go for the blowjob next time. Fat chicks tend to give good head.
>>
>>10645
>>10615
Cancer
>>
>>10568
she doesn't have a bellybutton ergo she was created by satan to destroy society.
>>
I have to admit I think fat chicks are super fucking sexy.

And I don't really care they I'm making the epidemic worse.
>>
>>11246
>Obese super hero
>Cover is a fatty on her laptop

Captain Tumblr here to save the day
>>
>>10788
die of a heart attack already fat piece of shit
>>
>>11260
And you're such an asset to this board?
>>
>>10788
Go back to the feelings-zone and get a hug.
>>
>>10568
>Showing fatties as the ideal encourages people to aspire to be fat.
That's the wrong way of putting that.
>Showing fatties as acceptable encouraes people to not take care of themselves and be lazy.
Fixed.
Nobody that isn't a fetishist sees fat as "ideal".
>>
>>11151
Wow you sure told them.
>>
>>11079
Could be that willpower was always shit, but because its easier to overeat on shit now people are more likely to go overweight and then stay overweight than they used to.
>>
>>10878
Wait, you mean to tell me that there are sections of reddit that aren't circlejerks?
>>
>>10933
>Meme I keep seeing everywhere? How and why did it start?
It's some Finnish thing. I don't remember the word, but it's their word for regards, and it starts with a t. Instead of writing it all out, apparently what is done is the word is just shortened down to t.
>>
>>10601
>>10603
stfu
>>
>>10643
this
>>
>>10582
*tips fedora*
Dont worry anon they wont fuck you either
>>
>>11660
Thank fucking God.
>>
>>10643
fat hate goes way beyond /fit/
>>
>>10948
>If I keep posting it, maybe someday it will be true
>>
>>11201
This. Big girls are love. Morbidly obese anybody is gross.
>>
>>10582
they make my penis hard
>>
>>10893
TwoX is pretty much "Wahh I had to pay for my abortion" "Wahh my parents won't raise my kid" or "New Study from Huffington Post reveals men more violent than women"
>>
>>10582
Your loss.
>>
>>10601
>>11660
>>12189
>>12280
>this many fucking disgusting chubby chasers

vomit

>>10582
Stay safe from the hordes brother
>>
>>10568
>may be
Jesus Christ these headlines lately. Are people getting genetically dumber or what?
>>
Is obesity considerd a disorder? I don't understand why its so difficult to workout. The most difficult part is realizing you need to do something about weight gain and then deciding to do it. I began to enjoy working out only after fighting through the beginning stages. It's fun and exciting now. I don't understand why shaming is a bad thing. Being fat is not something cool and it should not be considered attractive. "Blah blah its the inside that matters" - no - its the entire package. Dating someone the size of a boat really limits what you can do in life as a pair. It's simply laziness. Nobody wants to be fat. This pussification is making it seem like "don't worry you are okay the way you are, you don't need to change." I guarantee you that every overweight person will be happier at a normal proportional size. It simply opens so many more doors. So many people I know find excuses to be fat. It's so sad to see they are making themselves feel satisfied with it. They are also a bunch of bums that watch Netflix all day and think they are "cute". They are completely going nowhere and are pretty much just here to create kids and die. Sad.
>>
>>12593
>I don't understand why its so difficult to workout
It's with discipline in general

t. procastinator
>>
>>10670
"Hurr durr i dont see it so its not real hurr durr"
>>
All this thread has done is make me want to masturbate
>>
"Plus size" for the modeling scene is like "pretty much normal" for everyone else so that's bullshit
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.