[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small portable parachute.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: ww2.jpg (119KB, 620x829px) Image search: [Google]
ww2.jpg
119KB, 620x829px
I was wondering, are there any small portable parachutes that you can quickly put on in a danger scenario?

Lets say you are in an airship and something goes wrong. Since airships don't crash as fast as planes and neither fly as high I'd guess you would have time to jump out of it.

A parachute that you can wear with normal clothing. Something that takes 2 minutes to put on.

Also enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp7mOk1jPcI
>>
Spend a lot of time on airships, huh?
>>
File: flame.jpg (342KB, 1220x835px) Image search: [Google]
flame.jpg
342KB, 1220x835px
wriststrap,, with 12 foot canopy., not a soft landing.
,, goes on FAST!, fits in your pocket., dosnt qualify for Hexing flight.,, (PArachutes, put the Shoot,, in flying. badluck in some minds).(most dangerous plane by the minute?>Jumplanes!)
,,,i had a thick webelt,, and a short leader line from my Chute in my flight bag>"Clip!
, dont advertise,, "Why no trust plane?"., also if you ever need it,,theres 3 passengers,,, and youve got 1!
>>
File: yoney.jpg (894KB, 1996x1497px) Image search: [Google]
yoney.jpg
894KB, 1996x1497px
Best choice, of course,,,, is life blimps.
>>
>>917351
This was actually a thing after 9/11.

They were marketing them to executives who worked in skyscrapers as something they could keep in a desk drawer for all the times that a jet liner crashed into their building and it was on fire and they couldn't go down the stairs.

Every secretary in NYC memorised the location of her bosses parachute so that in a terrorist attack, she could remind him to collect some important documents on the other side for the floor, steal his chute and escape the doomed building.
>>
What sort of D.B. Cooper bullshit are you planning?
>>
>>917382
Yeah I do.
>>
>>917637
I'm amazed I can't find them anywhere. I thought there'd be a big market for this.
>>
File: piper archer.jpg (645KB, 1844x1383px) Image search: [Google]
piper archer.jpg
645KB, 1844x1383px
>>917668
getCrackin!,, make it asmallife saver. not aleg saver,, they may break.,
,,buthen i think about USA,, maybe Plusizes?
,,, or? FULL flight wing!, ery day,, exit anytime, or,, basejump to get home. >>904419
>>
>>917351
nice
>>
>>918125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyJTUL9S4zU

The ones used in world war 2 look simple enough. Yeah you might break your legs but it's still better then crashing with your airship (a hypothethical situation.)
>>
>>918125
Damn BaconRider look at this. I found this old video from an Archive

Go to 2:25 to see the man jumping out of a Blimp with a parachute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvpFUiOq-rE&feature=youtu.be

But it's worth watching the whole film!
>>
File: k type 2.png (201KB, 459x298px) Image search: [Google]
k type 2.png
201KB, 459x298px
>>919246
Yeah. Back in ww1 observation balloon pilots would often jump out of their balloon with parachutes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.