[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"YA FUCKIN IDIOT"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 13

File: RoadRage.jpg (94KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
RoadRage.jpg
94KB, 507x338px
>"YA FUCKIN IDIOT"
>>
shove it up your ass faggot
>>
File: YouAreReallyPissinMeOff.png (583KB, 712x644px) Image search: [Google]
YouAreReallyPissinMeOff.png
583KB, 712x644px
>>915462

PUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH SHUT
>>
File: PSMix_2016-01-18-22-05-28.png (918KB, 1156x1792px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2016-01-18-22-05-28.png
918KB, 1156x1792px
Shitty drivers are my kryptonite
>>
>>915527
>>
File: 1438474280398.jpg (98KB, 555x475px) Image search: [Google]
1438474280398.jpg
98KB, 555x475px
>>915462
>RIDE ON THE FUCKING CYCLE LANE, ROAD ARE MADE FOR CARS
>>
>>916003

say this to me all bop you in the head with a fricken cylinder in 1 minute.
>>
>>916020
Why are cyclists so violent?
>>
>riding to work
>as far to the side as I can get on the road I have to use
>focused on not getting hit
>dumbass soccer mom passes by me extremely close and honks right as she passes
>scares the shit out of me so I yell out "what the fuck!" and I give her the finger
>slams on her brakes in the middle of traffic and almost causes an accident
>roll past her because she's stuck behind a line of cars

God damn I hate stupid people
>>
>>916068
I know it isn't your fault that you don't get dedicated lanes. It is bothersome to pass cyclists. I'm really worried i'm going to hit you. Then you get jackasses swerving across the road to avoid you. You guys deserve better infrastructure so you aren't in danger. And I love cars.
>>
>>916037
Yes, it's cyclists that are the violent offenders.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-20/melbourne-cyclist-hospitalised-after-being-hit-by-bottle/7101524
>>
>>916037
Because every single driver is a cunt to cyclists and we need to defend ourselves, cunt
>>
>>916068
This is the correct response, you are doing God's work my son.
>>
File: CellPhoneDriving.jpg (9KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
CellPhoneDriving.jpg
9KB, 425x282px
>get out of the car lane *honk honk*
>>
>cager honks horn
>pull up next to him at the next light
>say nothing just sit there dinging bell
>>
>cager honks horn
>I don't notice because listening to music thru headphones
and nothing of value was unheard
>>
>>916555

There's not enough headphones in the world to mute away a honking horn
>>
>>916555
>>916558
You shouldn't be riding with headphones, that it's unsafe
>>
>>916560

Whatever nerd
>>
File: image.png (116KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 420x420px
>divide to ride to work with friend
>he's riding his bike and holding a big cup of coffee
>jeep passes really close to us and stops at red light
>friend rides up beside them and they exchange curse words
>before I can do anything, friend throws cup of coffee into jeep
>it explodes on dash
>mfw
>guys starts to violently unbuckle his seatbelt to get out and kill us
>i hope onto the sidewalk and ride away before I die

I don't ride to work with him anymore
>>
>be me
>ride in a lane with 30kmh limit
>ride 28kmh
>car behind me is honking like crazy
>tries to pass me in a curve
>his car is kissing a tree
this was a good day
>>
>>915462
>waaaah, they won't give me the middle of the lane, I'm a vehicle too, waaaaaaah! I don't like the gigantic half-a-car wide bike lane, it's for losers, waaaaaaaaah! Hey, you there jogging, get the fuck out of my way, I don't care that I'm faster, you move for me, waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yes, we're riding three abreast down the lane and blocking all the traffic, it's our road, not yours, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Cyclists are truly the most entitled little pricks on the road
>>
>>916560
>it's unsafe
how so? because i can't hear if there's a car behind me? like it would matter anyway unless i intended to make a lane change or turn? because i can't turn my head to see what's behind me when i need to?
i exclusively ride at night anyway so i know when there's a car behind me when i see my shaddow in front of me. you can't tell me what to do. YOU'RE NOT MY REAL FOSTER MUM.

fgt.
>>
>>916572
Try harder 0.5/10
>>
>>916599
>Implying it isn't true
>>
>>916068
>as far to the side as I can get on the road I have to use
>God damn I hate stupid people
Do you hate yourself as well? By riding like that you are inviting such passes.

>>916560
>You shouldn't drive with your windows up, that's unsafe.

>>916569
Who is imposing a kilometre-hour limit on traffic? How do you stay within it? I'm struggling to understand the dimension such a unit refers to.

>>916600
>Most entitled pricks on the road
>Motorists feel entitled to leave huge metal boxes on the road for hours on end
>Riding three abreast is blocking traffic, but daily assemblies of metal cages idling their engines in gridlock is productive use of the roadway
kill yourself, to be honest
>>
>>916606
>Implying the roads aren't made specifically for those huge metal boxes, and you're not just a faggot
>>
File: heatlthyAndDamagedHairCells.png (1MB, 1376x790px) Image search: [Google]
heatlthyAndDamagedHairCells.png
1MB, 1376x790px
>>916560
>>916579
What if you get nailed by a Prius with its headlights out? You can't put that much trust on your hearing.

In all seriousness though if you're listening to music loud enough to drown out a car horn, you've already done irreparable damage to the hair cells of your inner ears anyway.

As in, no matter how long you live you'll never get that hearing all the way back.
That shit permanent.
>>
>>916606
read the SI brochure
>>
>>916607
>Implying they were

>>916659
I have read and re-read it many times.
>>
>>916771
>re-read it many times.
Didn't sink in the first time, huh?
>>
>mfw I live in England and don't experience this

Feels good desu, cars don't give me as much room as I'd like but it's enough. Many let me go at junctions too and slow down for me.

Only abuse I've had was off a chav who called me a fucking prick so I told him to fuck off.
>>
>>916771
Roads are made for cars, bitch-boy
>>
>>916068
Take a lane next time dumbshit. Its your legal right if you live in a vilised country and lowers your risk of being killed by far
>>
>>916097
>riding bikes
>using nigger logic
>>
>not carrying ninja rocks
>>
>>916568
>>it explodes on dash
>he didn't aim for the head
maximum overpussy
>>
>>916560
It's against the law in my state.
>>
>spinning on trainer in lounge room watching tv
>car on tv sounds horn
>throw water bottle at tv
fukn caija!
>>
>>915462
>GET ON THE SIDEWALK
ree
>>
File: metsubushihatsumi.jpg (55KB, 627x357px) Image search: [Google]
metsubushihatsumi.jpg
55KB, 627x357px
>>916881
>ninja rocks
>not carrying superior pocket sand
You bring dishonor to cyclists everywhere.
The ninja art of metsubushi is the only honorable way to fight cagers on their own terms.
>>
>>916782
>Having a photographic memory of the entirety of the SI Brochure from your first reading
I am envious.

>>916806
>I'll simply re-state my point - that'll show her/him!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Good_Roads_Movement
>>
>>916560
Shouldn't be driving with windows rolled up and the stereo on.
>>
>road rage cage maniac comes up behind me and lays on the horn today while I'm doing 45 around a sealed intersection corner
>stop
>put bike sideways
>flip the bird
>continue flipping bird
>continue
>continue
>allow just enough space for cars behind him to pass but move every time he tries to get by
>he calls police
>I laugh, stand in front of him another 2 minutes
>ride home

Nah
I ain't having it
>>
>>916531
I like it
>>
>>916802
>cars giving you their right of way and slowing everyone down in the process
you like this?
>>916867
shut up you racist piece of shit
>>
>>916949
Roads

Are made

For cars

Bitchboy
>>917654
How to Get Murdered 101
>>
>guy yells GET
>>
>>917654
Nicely done
>>917676
Your impotent rage is delicious
>>
>>918129
Roads are made for cars, bitchboy
>>
>>918145

I can tell that you have a tiny dick
>>
>>918145
You only think this is correct because your were born into it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
>>
>>918145

The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918151
>>918153
>>918154
Roads are made for cars, bitchboys
>>
>>918157
>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>917656
With that much of a victim mentality you shouldnt be in society let alone on the roads on a bike mate
>>
>>918200
Roads are made for cars, bitchboy
>>
>>918267
>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918399
Cars are made for roads, boy-bitch
>>
>Riding to work
>Light turns yellow, and I slow down because I won't make the left turn before it turns red
>Car that is at least a 1/4 mile behind me guns his engine
>Light turns red way before he even gets close to the intersection
>Starts blowing his horn at me at the red light
>Tell him that he wasn't going to make the light if I was there or not
>He tells me to get a job
>Yell back "That's where I'm going now, retard"
>Tells me to get a car
>Yell back, "I have 2"
>Tells me to get a better job

This went on for 5 fucking minutes before the light changed, where this drunk trailer trash was just giving me all the life advice he could at 4am in the middle of the road. Some dude in a shitty, 30 year old truck was mad that I kept him from running a red light, and just could not let it go.

I still have a laugh about the absurdity of it sometimes.
>>
>>918435
i know, cage users are ridiculous really:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BrWuJWE104
>>
File: 211013.jpg (116KB, 1469x868px) Image search: [Google]
211013.jpg
116KB, 1469x868px
>>915462
Nice hat, faggot.
>>
>>918435
>He tells me to get a job
I love it how poor people think that the first thing you do when you get a job is you buy a shitbox and you drive it in circles to show all the other cagers how well off you are.

That and the big screen TVs and the spending beyond their means on depressing aspirational clothing brands like Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and shit like that.

When Comrade Sanders comes along, all the poor people with their first cage will be used as the foundation to build the coral reefs.

Televisions will be abolished, and everyone will have a radio in their house, permanently on but with a volume control that can go as low as 4, that gently broadcasts the ennobling voices of Brooke Gladstone and Diane Rehm. All other stations except NPR affiliates will be nationalized and turned into NPR affiliates. And anyone who cannot afford decent clothes devoid of logos will be requested by the State to wear grey jumpsuits for the protection of their own dignity.
>>
>>918426
>>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918440
That was a glorious front flip
>>
fucking cars, what a waste of pretty much fucking everything.
i'm convinced that in 100 years cagers, cage use, and cage enthusiasm will be seen as the most telling marker of our doomed society, indicators of our wastefulness, narcissism, and destructiveness, standing for nothing positive at all.
>>
>>918440

Lol I hope his entire family gets cancer
>>
>>918450
Boy cars roads made are for, bitch
>>
>>918508
>>>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
> Behind freeway entrance light in LA
> F350 truck behind me with bright as fuck mounted head lights
> Light turns green, but I wait 2 seconds before I accelerate
> He gets mad, puts on high beams and starts tail gaiting me
> IGotThisSon.mov
> Accelerate like crazy on ramp and as he follows me I put on the brakes to scare him off
> He changes lanes and passes me
> Accelerate again and flip him off as I pass him because I'm about to exit right after
> He exists with me and pull up next to on a light
> We both roll down our windows
> Its a typical Armo scum showing off his family heritage
> Roll my window up and bask in glory as he tries to cuss me out
>>
>>915462

Can we all realize that all humans are sinful creatures and we need to master our egotistical, selfish and angry natures.
>>
>>916572

>implying bike lanes exist
>implying they're not interrupted by car lanes frequently when they do exist
>implying the sidewalk is a feasible option
>>
File: deathwish.png (58KB, 1793x3188px) Image search: [Google]
deathwish.png
58KB, 1793x3188px
>approaching green light going to work on my street
>bike comes up from the street to the right
>see him at the last second because it's still dark out and he's not wearing anything light colored or any reflectors on his bike
>want to catch the light before it turns so I speed up(speed limit is 50km/h, sped up to 60km/h, normal to go 10 over in Canada)
>cross over the left side so as to give the bike a lot of room, 1 meter minimum according to the law
>bike decides to cross the entire road, cuts right in front of me
>have to brake hard, slide a bit so not to clip his rear tire and make him go flying

Pic related, 9.2 hours in paint
>>
>>918546
Roads cars bitch made boy for are
>>
>>918572

So since it's "normal" to go over the speed limit, it's okay to do it?

Both of you should take some traffic classes.
>>
>>918442
Is there a name for this meme? I've been trying to find it for ages.
>>
>>918573
>>>>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918668
Cars bitch roads boy for are made
>>
>>918671
>>>>>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918674
Roads cars are made for bitch boys
>>
>>918676
>>>>>>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918676
Hey, that's my line!

>>918680
Are roads made for cars, bitch boy?
>>
>>918704

Was someone trying to gobble the cocks for you?
>>
>>916866
Fun fact, if you decide to abide by the proper traffic laws then you cannot pass cars while in the same lane. Therefore you cannot bike past all the stopped cars at the stop light just so they will have to pass you again. If you're gonna only take up the whole lane half the fuckin time then get off your high horse. Abide by the rules of the road.
>>916579
when you're on a bike on the road you are incredibly vulnerable to every little thing on the road. Wouldn't you want to be as aware of those things as possible so you don't get nailed by a semi or bike into the path of an ambulance?
>>917654
where is the logic in this? The Cager is never going to learn to stop being a fuckboy if you act just as arrogant as he is. Never respond to road rage with more road rage, won't solve a god damn thing.
>>
>>918454
i disagree completely. If it weren't for vehicles you wouldn't have half the shit you own in your house because there would be no way to ship it. That and a car is one of the best tools to express your freedom with. You wanna go somewhere? all you gotta do is put your foot down and turn the wheel.
>>
>late at night, pissing rain, driving home from work in my cozy cage.
>get to a busy bike street crossing. I look both ways and I don't see anyone. Halfway through the intersection a cyclist does a wicked maneuever to avoid the front of my car. He stops and turns around and looks at me and flips me off.
>I roll down my window and realize he doesn't have any lights on his bike, nor does he have a helmet and he's wearing all black. I inform him of these things and how it's not safe to bike around at night, in the dark, with no lights in dark clothing.
>He apologizes and so do I for nearly hitting him. we both carry on in are separate ways
>>
>>918785
>a personal cage is the same as a delivery vehicle
lol, and I'm chris froome

get a grip, cager
>>
>>918704
>>>>>>>>The tips of every cock in the universe were made for your tonsils, Cocksucker.
>>
>>918783
>when you're on a bike on the road you are incredibly vulnerable to every little thing on the road. Wouldn't you want to be as aware of those things as possible so you don't get nailed by a semi or bike into the path of an ambulance?
Sorry. Maybe I was unclear when I said that I can turn my head to see what's behind me when I need to make a turn of change lanes. My eyes are on the front of my head. Hope this helps.

If not see this: www.google.com.au/search?q=what+do+eyes+do
>>
>>918787
>>918792
You guys sure are condescending assholes. no wonder drivers get so pissy at you when you can't even have a proper conversation.
>>
>>918783
My state's laws are that I should filter up to the light, if there is a red.
>>
>>918789
But are you a robot, bitchboy?
>>
>>918783
>if you decide to abide by the proper traffic laws then you cannot pass cars while in the same lane.
[citation needed]
>>
Threads like this remind me why I should drive as close to cyclist cunts as possible and blast past them while splashing water on them.
>>
>>919962
I think you have been misinformed somehow. The behaviour you have described is inconsiderate and unnecessarily dangerous. Try leaving cyclists an appropriate gap (at least 1.5 m) and refraining from using your window washers and horn while passing them. In that way you may avoid giving cyclists the impression that you are not willing to graciously share the road with them.
>>
>>920664
lel

Cyclists have an irrational hatred of all "cagers" anyway, might as well satisfy their martyr/victim complex by giving them something real to cry about. Isn't that what you want?
>>
>>916572
not really m8. its the people driving multi ton death machines with little education while being distracted by their phones and horseshit who are entitled.
>>
>>920690
Yes, they are entitled to the roads that were built specifically for the machines they are driving, thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>920692
They're driving privileges are not rights but privileges, they aren't entitled to anything in most countries. The idea that roads are made for cars and not bikes is nonsense, its legal to cycle on most roads in most countries. Furthermore what really slows down motorists is traffic caused by other motorists, not the insignificant amount of cyclists who might impede them for a handful of seconds.
>>
>>919041
Which states ( in the US) have laws allowing or requiring filtering at reds?
>>
>>920692
>implying roads haven't been around longer than cars

Go find all your history teachers and apologize for wasting their time.
>>
>>920700
>implying the Interstate Highway system and roads in American suburbs were built with bicycles in mind

Right back at you, bud. You don't even pay road tax, why am I even talking to you? You probably aren't even American.
>>
>>920701
Note the word most, though I should probably have said many. Obviously you can't ride on an interstate highway, nor would any sane cyclist want to. Actually, I am american and have a car, so I have payed registration fees and gas taxes. I live in a city though where driving and parking sucks where I need to go for school and work and cycling is faster than walking or the bus.
>>
>>920701
Also, as long as it is legal to ride down a road and practical or necessary to do so I don't see where the intent of the designer is really important. The purpose of the roads is to serve the public interest. If it is in my interest, as a member of the public, to cycle on a road then I will use it that way.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.