[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you /n/ guys know how this piece is called? It's purpose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20151224_185726779.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151224_185726779.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Do you /n/ guys know how this piece is called?
It's purpose its to hold the bike chair
>>
Bike chair holder.
>>
>>908929
delete thread, ask in the BQG and i'll answer
>>906715
>>
>>908929
It's a bike chair holder, but they're normally not sold as individual parts. You will probably need to but a new bike chair stick.
>>
>>908941
This is the correct answer. But instead of buying a new one, I would go to a local bike shop/coop and ask if they have a bin of random seatposts, that's a very common style of clamp and odds are good you'll find another post you can take an interchangeable clamp off of.
>>
>>908944
It's called a bike chair stick unless you're in Britland where it is called a bike seat post.
>>
>>908937
not your personal board, faggot.
>>
>>908929
It's simply called the top part of a seatpost clamp. But they're almost never sold separately so you'll need a new seatpost if you want to replace it.
>>
>>908929
>bike chair
>>
>>909069
It's a bike chair stick
>>
>>909069
probably better to refer to it as the top part of a rail clamp.
>>
>>909065
Okay.

Not that guy, but:

It's not yours either. Most intelligent posters use the correct thread to ask their questions for more efficient results, however (i.e. correct answers and less fun-posting).

Good luck, friend! A couple suggestions to help you on your quest: hang around here more often and you'll catch the lay of the land; help yourself and help those friendly advertisers - 'google it!'; use the correct thread for relevant posts - /n/ is a slow board so consolidation leads to efficiency; stop being such a faggot; & tru niggas know how to post qtddtot in a qtddtot thread. U dumb fuk.

fuck off and enjoy your saddle-less seatpost [INSERT anal joke] [INSERT homophobic slur]
>>
>>909094
tldr. you could have just said "i don't know" or nothing at all.

sad little person
>>
>>908929
>bike chair
lemme try

rolling circles
vehicle on two wheels' middle part
light emitting white thing/red thing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.