[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Cagers Attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 7

File: 1450736125207.jpg (19KB, 307x173px) Image search: [Google]
1450736125207.jpg
19KB, 307x173px
>Lakeisha N. Holloway kills one and injures 37 others with car
>victims were helpless as Holloway ran through groups of people two-to-three different times
>authorities so far have determined Holloway had obtained the car legally and had registered the 2-ton weapon properly

What will you do when a cager comes for you brother?
>>
File: 1450192448411.png (7KB, 331x260px) Image search: [Google]
1450192448411.png
7KB, 331x260px
Dont live in the US of "oil is more important than lifes"A
>>
>>908160
>inb4 grammar nazi
>>
These things happen. What can you do? It could have been any of us behind the wheel. Let's not be too quick to judge.

t. cagers
>>
>>908168
Explain this t. meme
>>
>>908170
it's short for some word in finnish that means "sincerely", this is how shitposters from finland signal to each other that it's a fellow finn shitposting
>>
http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/bicycle-crash-kills-another-pedestrian-central-park

http://ww2.kqed.org/news/2013/08/15/107079/Chris-Bucchere-Sutchi-Hui-bicyclist-pedestrian

its not the cages fault its the operator, just as these cyclists also chose to do stupid things.
>>
>>908189
Cyclists harming someone else is so rare that you quoting this is being intellectually disingenuous. Get lost.
>>
I key cages parked in bicycle lanes and have smashed cagers windows and sideview mirrors with my U lock before.
>>
>>908206

Congratulations
>>
>>908208
Get raped
>>
>>908203
these were just the ones that actually killed someone that popped up right away. I didnt dig or anything for pages to find these. I am sure if I started looking I could find many many more but I really dont feel like doing that.

>>908206
ooooOOOO you so tough and rebellious, I bet you are super tough in real life mr. internet hero
>>
>>908206
There are places where cagers legitimately will never take responsibility for the carnage they cause, and in such places I'm ok with this.

Just hope you're not doing it in a place where reforms are taking place and cages are getting systematically marginalized, that would set back the cause.
>>
>>908222
>cagers marginalized

Ahahahahahahabahah
>>
>>908214
Yeah whatever moron your agenda is obvious get the fuck outta here
>>
>>908227
Congestion pricing is already a thing in many large cities
Reducing the width of cage lanes and building "traffic calming" structures and other devices is widespread
Banning cars from the city center on selected days is becoming a tradition, and will only become more common
Coral reefs soon :)
>>
>>908229
What the fuck do they expect though? If you have millions of people in city all those cars spewing all those fumes, making noise, car alarms, traffic jams etc it just makes everyones life miserable and the space is already small enough for cycling and public transit to be viable.
>>
>>908228
oh anon, I dont like it when drivers do stupid things, I also dont like it when cyclists do stupid things and set a bad example for all of us. I also doubt that the internet tough guy really breaks any windows or goes around doing stupid things like that because he would get his ass beat by even fellow cyclists. So if cyclists never do anything wrong I shouldnt be able to find articles about them breaking the laws or running reds or anything else like that ever. Dont tell me anon, you are just super perfect and a special snowflake of righteousness.
>>
>>908230
The people who live in the city are ok with it
The stupid cagers who live in the shitty outer ring suburbs scream bloody murder though. God forbid they cage somewhere and have to be subject to the local laws
What can I say? Cagers love to impose their retarded value system on human beings
>>
>>908236
Cyclists aren't catered to, they deal with cagers, inferior infrastructure, hostile media and governmental indifference. Not to mention the difference between the size and speed of the vehicles captain retard
>>
>>908236
Le false equivalency meme.

Go fuck yourself with a knife.
>>
>>908239
What this guy said, pretty much
I don't like it when cagers from colorado try to be accepted by cyclists
Can't have it both ways, cager
>>
File: Ghome.jpg (632KB, 2006x894px) Image search: [Google]
Ghome.jpg
632KB, 2006x894px
Prozaccomplice., and her Zanex ranout.,
,,Phizer will coverup.
, was it at least a Biofuel car?, getting rolled under a car is bad enugh,, having Petro smell would be Doges way of Pushing my nose in the Crap on earths carpet,"Bad, Bacon,, BAD!" just,, just, leave.
>>
>>908189
You know who killed that old dude in San Francisco? The jay walking herd that surrounded him. Those pedestrians are far more culpable than a guy who entered a wide intersection on a yellow light. If he had a decent attorney, there wouldn't have been any criminal charges, because prosecutors won't take a case to court they can't win. Just another victim of the plea bargain bamboozle.
>>
>>908246
The three stages of baconrider acceptance:

1. Weirded out, "is he retarded?", wtf

2. Anger/curiosity. " why the fuck do you post weird shit?", "who IS baconrider"/

3. Acceptance and understanding, getting excited whenever you see baconriders trip and name. Muttering based baconrider to yourself when you read his posts.
>>
>>908206
Doing god's work m8
>>
>>908251
Baconrider is the only reason why I don't hate recumbents as much as I should
>>
>>908149
Police have motive, refusing to release. Inb4 black lives matter.
>>
>>908323
Homeless woman who got mad. She will go to prison for life and never see her kid again.
>>
>>908238
>>908239
Share the road goes both ways
>>
>>908344
We have different definitions of share the road.

To a cyclist, it means hug the curb even more tightly if you hear a car coming.

To a cager, it means the cyclist's next of kin should be sued if the bike's frame scratches the cage paint in the "accident" (a term cagers use to erroneously refer to the results of texting while driving). Because contact with the outer skin of the vehicle is morally equivalent to assault. I pay $300 a month for this lease and $300 a month for insurance, how dare you touch it with pints and pints of your blood and mangled flesh! Muh cage!
>>
>>908346
It's posts like these that remind me I am dealing with irrational subhuman garbage that lack the basic ability to use logic.
>>
>>908347
That's another thing, the logic. Cagers sincerely believe that if you go out drinking, then cage home while posting on facebook from your iphone, the dead body that impaled itself on your windshield got their "accidentally".

But that's cager logic. Caging is an unaccountable force of nature, we shouldn't blame anyone but the pedestrian/cyclist when fatalities happen.
>>
>>908346
>>908348
>unironically using the term "cager"

Go complain on the internet more about those awful normies.
>>
>>908356
Not sure your logic. Cyclists are the normies in my city.
>>
>>908348
Don't forget how callous they are, a friend of mine carefully rode through a red light like he does every day and hit into some hideous speeding cock extension. He was so severely injured that his injury insurance paid out but all the money ended up being taken by the asshole to cover the damage.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Graz_van_attack

When will they be stopped?
>>
Every year more americans are killed by murdercages than by guns.

Every year more people worldwide are killed by murdercages than by wars.

End the slaugther. Now.
>>
>>908356
Does cager offend you faggot?
>>
>>908346
>To a cyclist, it means hug the curb even more tightly if you hear a car coming.
That's acquiescing to intimidation, not sharing.
>>
>>908528
Most jurisdictions have given up on the "share the road" terminology. Too many people including both drivers and cyclists interpret it to mean "share the lane".
>>
>>908214
>I am sure if I started looking I could find many many more but I really dont feel like doing that.

What you are saying is that, if you put in an effort, you could cherry pick anecdotes to prop up your predetermined conclusion. Look at the statistics. What you'll find is that motorists kill (or even outright murder) pedestrians, cyclists and/or each other at a rate so out of proportion to the deaths caused by cyclists, pedestrians, trains, buses, planes etc. combined so as to render the latter group virtually insignificant.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 720x431px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 720x431px
>>908344
It sure does.
>>
>>908541
What else would it mean?

Also novice cyclists need to learn that riding the door zone is worse than just defending your lane.

It helps to have enough lights and reflectors to power a small airport. For some reason the more gear, and the more expensive looking the gear, and the more "cyclist" the gear, the less cagers are likely to rage and honk. I think it is because they see it as a sign of having an income, and the main reason cagers think they can murder us with impunity is that they harbor this strange belief that cyclists are poor, and therefore not people.
>>
>>908625
It has been replaced with "cyclists may use full lane". So it means change lanes to pass you lazy cunts.
>>
File: 1213392126532.jpg (75KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
1213392126532.jpg
75KB, 399x500px
>be Dutch
>drivers and cyclists get along because all drivers are also cyclists
>most retarded people on bicycles in traffic are old people
>read this thread
>pic fucking related

This fucking ridiculous culture of picking one -and only one- mode of transportation is what's making your shit difficult. If I need to go into town, I take the bike, if I need to go to Amsterdam city centre, I take the train, if I need to go far, I take the car.
>>
>>908362
>a friend of mine carefully rode through a red light like he does every day and hit into some hideous speeding cock extension.
not carefully enough, apparently.

As someone who rides a bike during the summer and uses a car during the winter, I can tell you that 95% of both cyclists and drivers are fucking braindead morons. I've been yelled at by another cyclist before for passing cars stopped at a light on a street where the bike lane extends all the way up to the intersection. What the fuck? Am I supposed to wait in the bike lane behind the whole line of cars? What the fuck is the point of the bike lane then? I did it again at the next light, and he cared enough about it to break his own rule, speed up behind me, and yell at me again.
>>
>>908625
>What else would it mean?
I'm using this section of road for a moment, you can occupy it when I'm done with it. Didn't they teach you how to share toys in pre-school? It works in much the same way.
>>
>>908649
thank you based dutch person for being ration and logical
>>
>>908651
I got cut off by another bicyclists at a fourway stop. Fucker has no lights and rolls the stop sign in dark clothes on a rainy night.

Dipshittery knows no bounds
>>
>>908765
I call bullshit, cyclists never do anything wrong EVER. You are just some butt hurt cager faggot making up stories in a shitty attempt to make cyclists look bad. We follow the rules of the road even though they arent even made for us.
>>
>>908149
>didn't attack cyclists, only pedestrians on sidewalks
>uses it for personal agenda anyway
Fuck off and die, and grow the hell up
>>
>>908776
I don't think you're really a cyclist. I think you are a cager who pretends to be a cyclist holding a ridiculous opinion held by no real cyclists in an effort to make cyclists look bad. Which is pathetic.

>>908795
What if OP's agenda is anti-cars and not pro-cyclism?

Also, the next time you feel like telling someone to "grow up", do so in the manner of an adult rather than in the language of an angsty teenager.
>>
>>908839
None whatsoever?
>>
>>908845
It sure was. Any other obvious observations on your part?
>>
>>908850
Touché! Now, do your little victory dance. Dance, I tell you.
>>
>>908853
Ouch! No more! Have mercy on me!
>>
>>908776
That was super cringy m8.
>>
>>908651
>as a cager who only casually rides when it's perfect out and I feel like cosplaying as a human
Back to /o/, murdercage lover
>>
>>908853
wat game is this?
>>
>>908995
Just Cause 3 I think
>>
>cyclist breaks law and gets away with it
>rare that anything can really happen
Directly, it's even rarer. If a cyclist does damage, it's really only because they forced a motorist to react in a time he wouldn't be able to. (Ex: Making a car swerve into something/someone else)

The potential for cars to do damage in the same situation is remarkably higher, which is why everyone ought to be more upset with motorists getting away with God damned nearly everything.
>>
>>909216
yes cause getting away with things means high insurance rates, paying taxes to keep the roads maintained, and any and all tickets we may get... but hey you go ahead and use the roads on your little bike and then play victim because roads werent built to your specific needs, not that you contribute a bike tax or have to be licensed. Just hop on your bike, ignore all traffic signs act like a damned fool then claim that we damaged your special little snowflake ass.
>>
File: bewaredabacon.jpg (96KB, 610x495px) Image search: [Google]
bewaredabacon.jpg
96KB, 610x495px
>>909219
>yes cause getting away with things means high insurance rates
Your rates don't go up unless you fuck up and get caught, and with the dozens or more people I see speeding, rolling through stops, and doing other shit like that daily, you're not getting caught much comparatively.

>paying taxes to keep the roads maintained
Everyone pays taxes, I pay taxes.
There are no taxes you pay, that I do not, that go toward the roads I use exclusively

>and any and all tickets we may get...
Key word there being may, so go ahead and look again at my first point.

>not that you contribute a bike tax
Bikes don't require much infrastructure, don't pollute the air, and don't put wear and tare on the road. They are not needed. The only taxes we need to pay are the taxes everyone needs to pay.
I fund my own roads.

>or have to be licensed.
No need to be. If I fuck something up enough that I need to be caught and made to pay for it, I'm likely crumpled dead somewhere. You'll get me.
One of the reasons cars are licensed is because the potential to do so much damage is combined with your likelihood of surviving and getting away with it.
>>
>>908251
There's also the forbidden fourth stage. Where you start freaking out mid sprint or on extended rides about squash dog watering pistol grip checklist flight.
>>
>>909275
>Your rates don't go up unless you fuck up and get caught

That isn't how insurance works at a macro level. The baseline is calculated from actuarial tables, which means that as risks for certain things increase generally, the cost of insurance for those things increases generally.
>>
>>909275
>There are no taxes you pay, that I do not, that go toward the roads I use exclusively
vehicle registration, which I think you should have to pay each year as well as having to get a license plate bolted to your bike, and although it would be pointless for a bike maybe an emissions test, hey I know we could just hook the machine up to your mouth and determine how much shit you are spewing into the air.

>or have to be licensed.
>No need to be
I think you should be required so you dipshits actually learn the rules of the road.
>>
>>909395
Do you think most motorists know the rules of the road? I've explained how easy it is to get a license in NJ. Here's how I got mine. (Excuse no greentext, I'm mobile)

Sit in drivers Ed at 17, wearing headphones
Don't read book
Can't hear shit
Pass class
Pass driving test
Pass written test without cracking book

Now, I didn't like driving because I was a big oussy. I turned in my license.

At 22, decide on ready to drive
Walk into DMV with six hours driving experience only
Pay five dollars
Receive full license without any restrictions

Isn't that fucking crazy? Now, I inow the rules of the road, because I have to know them to throw back into the faces of those dips hits who shout at me from their cars, but you do think most lazy regards will? No.

The roads o use on my bike, those funded by General taxes, they don't get money from car-specific taxes on the way you're making it out to be. So, yes, again, I find my own roads.
>>
>>909397
hahaha fucking new jersey, this is how I know you are a dipshit
>>
>>909418
;^)~
>>
File: 1437303342195.jpg (31KB, 476x717px) Image search: [Google]
1437303342195.jpg
31KB, 476x717px
>>909418
I just live here, I don't make the rules
>>
>>909423
>not realizing how a shithole environment affects your thinking

kekek your too much
>>
>>909442
*you're
>>
>>909449

Kekek. You're too much.*

If you're going to be a Grammar Nazi don't half-ass it.
>>
>>909454
*Laughing out loud. You are too much.
>>
>>908206
>muh edge
faggot
>>
>>908341
GOOD
>>
>>908189
The first article states that for both fatal accidents in the central park the cyclist was attempting to avoid a crash with either a group of pedestrians, or a pedicab hogging the cycling lane, swerving into the runners or oncoming lane, apparently. Then the article proceeds to blame the cyclists, instead of the obstacles presented to the cyclist by poor infrastructure maintenance.
>>
>>909631
Silly cyclists, go out and kill innocent pedestrians then claim to be victims
>>
>908246
>The three stages of baconrider rejection:
>1. Weirded out, "is he retarded?", wtf
>2. Getting tired of his unoriginal,unfunny shit , "wtf isn't this old sack of shit dead yet?"
>3. Filters&hiding posts , apply filters and hide all of bacons samefag posts (see >>908251)
>>
dindo nuffin
>>
>>908212
your fantasy is not my reality
>>
Ban full auto assault vehicles.
>>
>>909669
Lol yes
>>
>>908362
Well fuck him for riding through a red light. You use the road, you follow the rules. It doesn't matter if you drive, cyle, ride a space hopper, whatever. Follow the fucking rules.
>>
>>908649
i masturbate exclusively to thoughts of your tranquility anon

forever thank you
>>
>>909659
your butthurt is delicious
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.