[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /n/ think of the slate? http://www.cannondale.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

what does /n/ think of the slate?
http://www.cannondale.com/en/Canada/Bike/ProductDetail?Id=70774e94-f9c2-4943-81da-0dc02b353c15&parentid=19002b84-986d-491c-b12b-04b847147d2a
Does it really offer anything over CX bikes? Is it a niche too narrow to be worthwhile? Is it just a hamfisted attempt at making one bike do the job of two?

interesting geo and lefty fork anyhow
>>
Meme bike
>>
>"This new bike by Cannondale combines two worlds that usually have little to do with one another. It echoes elements of a mountain bike and interprets these for road use. As a result, it taps into a bigger target group of cyclists."

that was from their page, but at $4500 the people that can afford those prices also can afford to own multiple bikes built to their specific types of riding. Really even on a cx I rarely hit anything worth having any suspension, but it might be nice on the hands for rough gravel roads. I think they are trying to work with the "adventure bike" market.
>>
>>907910
hey nigger, fuck off with the anti new thread shit already or I am gonna make 10 more threads just for you.
>>
>>907919
Ive been here for a few years and you are just being a d-bag and not actually contributing anything worth while.
>>
>>907935
Bump
>>
>>907935
not op pal
>>
>>907935
oh no, not yet
>>
>>907910
That's for advice
this is a thread about a new topic
>>
>>907995
I'm op and that was my first bump senpai

I ain't gonna throw names around at ya
>>
>>908000
Take it ez
>>
>>908002
no
>>
File: guesss it's not all bad.gif (496KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
guesss it's not all bad.gif
496KB, 500x375px
>>908005
>>908004
>>
>>907906
I had the demo bike a couple months back for a week. It's a fucking blast to ride around. It won't replace a CX bike though, and it's pretty expensive for what it is. Also the wheel size limits your tire choice quite a bit.
>>
>>908101
bump for interest and to annoy the thread nazi some more
>>
>>908124
Hi
>>
Too many people on /n/ are sitting around inside and getting grumpy instead of bundling up and riding bikes in spite of cold...

>>907906
The Slate seems like one big marketing gimmick to me, it's not clear how any of the things that make it unique actually make it a better bike.
>>
>>908124
I wuv you
>>
File: suntail.jpg (474KB, 1358x836px) Image search: [Google]
suntail.jpg
474KB, 1358x836px
>>908144
>inside and getting grumpy
,,, SHUTUP!!
,OOoh!, im so Sorry Anon!, (HUG)!
, its just,, Nosun day,,lazy crabyboy, longest nightonight.
, thenits ALL Downhill, Best Spring YET!
>>
>>908138
>>908145
Fuck off faggot, take your SHIT thread and fuck off back to Reddit.
>>
File: 7499317_orig.jpg (193KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
7499317_orig.jpg
193KB, 1066x800px
>>908172
Having a rough day, anon?
>>
>>908175
Don't use the Queen of /n/ to troll you are NOT worthy. Go back to /r/bicycling
>>
File: me.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>908177
But they don't like me there idiot chengdu chankid gamer geek. It's probably because there are too many white freds.
>>
>>908178
Okay this one was actually funny but still stop spamming
>>
>>908178
>little nikkita
>calling others freds
>>
>>908178

We don't like you here either, get the hint
>>
Too much dosh for to ride a meme
>>
It looks like a lot of fun, but it's expensive and I can't really justify another bike for the sort of "adventure" niche when I already have one and basically never go off road with it.

Last time I did got a pinch puncture anyhow, so converting to tubeless would probably be a good idea.
>>
Looks like a nice bike, but no fenders? Get fucked.
>>
File: habeek_89ru.jpg (31KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
habeek_89ru.jpg
31KB, 550x412px
is that lefty fork still fuck-all expensive? it's like $1100 alone, isn't it?

my opinion: they should have some kind of rear suspension if they put any on the front. at least a good shock seatpost.
>>
File: Cannondale_Headshok.jpg (998KB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Cannondale_Headshok.jpg
998KB, 1920x2560px
love it.
cannondale's got a good track record when it comes to suspension technology
>>
Shit bike

Shit thread

Kill yourself op
>>
dat charge scoop saddle hng
>>
>>909699
Horrible saddle, also bump
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.