[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been using my parents car to go to work but I intend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: bike-rain-roof.jpg (200KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
bike-rain-roof.jpg
200KB, 450x338px
I've been using my parents car to go to work but I intend to switch to a bike. The only problem - winter/rain. Are there any viable and efficient means of making your bike rides weather proof?

pic is the first thing that appeared when I typed bike rain protection on google images
>>
Wear a jacket
>>
Catalog
>>
>>907705
why?
>>
>>907709
Because you posted this question in another thread, then made a new thread about it, and ignored attempts to direct you to a thread where this question is already being discussed at length. What's your problem?
>>
>>907709
/n/ is a very slow board. It's less polite to post new threads about specific questions here than it is on more popular boards.
>>
A Poncho is better than this retarded contraption. Ponchos extend lower and protects you from side sprays by passing cages. Poncho + gaiters for the legs.
>>
>>907783
/thread
>>
File: velomobile.jpg (214KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
velomobile.jpg
214KB, 900x675px
Look into velomobiles OP. They are small 3 wheeled streamlined bicycles with a detachable roof. They are faster then normal bikes ( I averaged 45 km/h in a test ride ) and give total weather protection. The Mango is very practical ( pic related ) it will put you down 3k second hand but it's a viable car replacer

This model has a detachable half roof type thingy. I prefer a full hood for aerodynamics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPw4J1pMg5g
>>
>>907709
you upset the trainfags and their shitty threads
>>
>>907903
honestly, so the fuck what if we piss off a few autistic basement dwellers
>>
>>907710
I'm not even OP
>>
>>907907
Well, if you're just bumping this to piss off the shrill train extremists I guess I'm fine with it.

But once they are driven out, I hope we can return to using the catalog as it's designed.

Your inability to use the catalog is forgiven, for now.
>>
>>907916
Yeah but isn't that you raging in two or three other threads right now?

Telling everyone at all times to only ever use the "general" and you end up with one thread for all topics. That's retarded.
>>
File: raincover.jpg (33KB, 404x303px) Image search: [Google]
raincover.jpg
33KB, 404x303px
:^)
>>
>>907924
>a few of us
Don't speak for the board. I'm not op. I'm one of the people who originally directed the op to a topical thread.

This board doesn't normally have multiple rageposts being posted in quick succession on the same topic in multiple threads. You are all that person. Do not try to deny it. So here is a bump, just for you. I will continue to bump this, and all non-"general" threads, from time to time over the next few days, as a lesson in manners to you, and so that you can understand that you are not the board's spokesman, or its mod.
>>
>>907933
>self righteous
That's you.
>wrecking
Shitposting angrily in every thread seems to fit that description pretty well, don't you think?
>samefagging
Yes. That's you.
>>
>>907938
>we
There you go again.

The problem with "generals", and stickies, is that they permit people like you to meta-shitpost constantly whenever there's a thread that you think belongs in the general, or that in some minor way asks a question vaguely related to something the sticky linked to an article about.

Maybe if you unclenched your anus you'd be a little less angry all the time.
>>
>>907946
No matter how much you rage, op isn't going to delete this thread, all you're doing is blasting anger everywhere, basically doing a nikolasv on this board minus a few telltale key words.

So which is worse? People drifting in from other boards and not immediately conforming to the local culture? Or shitheads like you patrolling every new thread, ranting and raving and directing hate and anger everywhere?

You need to relax your anus, and if you don't, I'm gonna relax it for you. Your choice.
>>
>>907951
See look, now you're even trying to turn this into a "wut region is good" and "millennials/baby boomers/genX are why I'm not a winner"

Why don't you find another, more angry board where you can start arguments with strangers. /n/ is a fun place and we don't like angry outsiders.
>>
File: rainfish.jpg (372KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
rainfish.jpg
372KB, 1024x768px
h8s gonna h8 m8
>>
>>907961
I'll go to reddit if you go to gaia, newfag

I bet you tumble often
>>
>>907963
There is nothing wrong with reddit. They're much more intelligent then 4chan. I just dont like the posting system.
>>
>>907991
>Hurr durr muh reddit may may
:^)
>>
>>907930
looks surprisingly nice
>>
>>907783
Ya, this. If rain were an issue here, I would www.cleverhood.com. Pic related.

>>907672
>>907705
>>907710
>>907938
>>907946
>>908099
>ITT: folks bumping the threads they hate
>>
>>908099
Hi there
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.