[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CDL license with a DUI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: trucker.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
trucker.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Hi,
So, I got a DUI and suprisingly that really fucked my job up in IT (working for government).
I'm sick of office work, and I want to get into pest control (my uncle is one of the best service techs in a top 3 pest control company).

I cant get hired their do to a DUI (lots of work at night, driving vehicles), but I realized I can now get my CDL license in California.

Where do I start, and how do I get it for minimal cost?
>>
>dui

just kill yourself and do everyone a favor
>>
like you've never driven drunk...

or your a city/fag peasent
>>
>>1028866
i've never driven drunk because i'm a normal functional adult and not a retarded manchild

anyway, you chose to drive drunk and now you have to deal with some major issues, I'm glad you're fucked
>>
Get fucked, dumb cager
>>
File: homer12.jpg (76KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
homer12.jpg
76KB, 818x768px
>I cant get hired their do to a DUI
>their do
>>
>driving
>drinking

Nigga, what are you fucken doing? You deserve everything that comes to you.
>>
File: bike.png (503KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
bike.png
503KB, 680x489px
>>1028871
Didnt realize /transportation/ was full of biker queens.
>>
>>1028879
Good one!
>>
>>1028863
>I drink and drive so much that I got caught doing it
>Help me get a job driving heavy machinery
Get fucked.
>>
>>1028863
Can someone tell me what a CDL is?
>>
>>1028898
>wat is Google, Trebek
Commercial Drivers License
>>
You will absoultely get butfuckked in the pussy on insurance, so no company will want to hire you with a dirty H6.
>>
>>1028868

>adult

Everybody over 30 has driven drunk or at least tipsy.
>>
I think you should look for something else to do.
You have to be bondable.
You won't be able to transport dangerous goods.
Insurance will be an issue.
Pretty much unemployable in the transprotation industry, especially with no experience.
Good luck though.
>>
File: DSC03800 (2).jpg (938KB, 2581x1766px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03800 (2).jpg
938KB, 2581x1766px
>>1028863
>>
File: DSC03801.jpg (336KB, 2224x704px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03801.jpg
336KB, 2224x704px
Alky,, Meth, luuuuudes.,
,,, Farmy,, the most dangerous, pray.
>>
>commercial driving
>DUI on the record
>employable
pick two
>>
>Not having enough money to hire a good attorney and keep a 1st offense DWI off your record.
Sucks to be poor, I guess.
>>
>>1028866
>when I was 10 years old my family and I were traveling back from disneyland.
>Because we had spent an extra day there we had to drive all through the night for an extra day or something like that.
>so we were all asleep while my Dad was driving.
>My brother and I were tucked in between my mom and my dad in his regular cab pickup truck.
>While going through Salt lake city on a sunday night/ monday morning we had a drunk driver hit us, not just once but twice as for some reason she tried to pass us on the shoulder or something.
>The truck rolled and slammed my dads shoulder and head against the pavement fortunately only breaking his shoulder and causing about 100 stitches.
>My mom wasnt so lucky. She was thrown out of the vehicle along with my brother who wasnt hurt.
> My mom landed and then had the truck land on her.
>Yes we were all wearing seat belts.
When I woke up or really came to my brother and mom were missing.
>My Dad must have come too at the same time because I could hear the panic in his voice when he said "find debbie and scott!"
>I didnt even have to open the door to get out and I already saw my brother running right at me
>It didnt even occur to me to look under the truck
>My Dad found her and just started crying as he pulled her out
>My brother and I went right to him and he didnt even notice we were there looking over his shoulder holding my mom
>yes anon she was dead, she hopefully never felt a thing.
>the drunk driver who hit us had no injuries and very little damage to her car.
>she was technically under the legal limit of intoxication
>she got some bullshit slap on the wrist and filed bankruptcy right away.

no anon I have never driven drunk or even after having drank even a beer. Please think of others while you are on the road instead of your own selfish needs.
>>
>>1028984
>He thinks alcohol affects everyone the same exact way.
Sorry your mom ended her life as a crash test dummy, but it's probably better that she didn't see her son grow up to become a whiny faggot.
>>
>>1028985
you have issues anon.. even for the likes of 4chan
>>
>>1028986
No, I just happen to not blame other people for my own emotional problems. Have a drink and quit your bitching.
>>
>>1028985
>>1028988
>I think I'm better at drunk driving than the general population
>what is dunning-kruger
Actually kys pls
>>
good luck getting a CDL with a DUI on your record. Even if you somehow manage to get a CDL that company is probably not going to hire you with a dui on your record. I'm sorry you fucked up but yeah you have to live with that shit now.
>>
>>1028998
this. i'd be (a tiny bit) surprised if your state flat out denied you a CDL with a record, but when i was working for a shipping company in high school (i wasn't driving, and i got the job through a friend) i had a chat with the CEO (friend's dad) and he mentioned that a DUI was a deal breaker. i think he even had a rule about moving violations in general (but i don't think it was as severe as the person being unhireable).
>>
File: 1478657101589.gif (142KB, 1221x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1478657101589.gif
142KB, 1221x1007px
>>1028985
>being this edgy
>>
File: DSC03830.jpg (633KB, 2179x1295px) Image search: [Google]
DSC03830.jpg
633KB, 2179x1295px
Welllllllllllllllllll,,,,, fk.
,,whathappen?,,
,leaveing ,Elko Nevada (the scenic grandure),, nightakeoff, PIC related, medics and patientrasportation!, 4 total.
,, decides to land at coffee shop insteadead.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FFFFFFFFFK!, last PIC!
>>
>drinking alcohol
Lol
>>
>>1028984
>Doesn't know that the .08% BAV is actually a very low threshold to determine intoxication.
>Admits that the driver wasn't even intoxicated.
>Still cries about drunk driving.
Make like your mother and throw yourself under a truck.
>>
>>1029114
If you did a couple of minutes research you'd find that around the world 0.08 is a pretty high BAC content (ie in most countries you'd be well over the limit), you miserable edgelord.

>itt op stubbornly refuses to admit that he fucked up bad
sad desu
>>
>>1029116
If you actually did your research you'd realize the .08% BAV has no bearing in scientific research and was something pushed forward by new-age teetotalists.
>>
>>1029121
this complaining about the threshold reads a lot less like righteous indignation and whiny cunty bitching when it comes *after* getting cited. like i could understand if you went and studied and passed the test and then, totally on principle, you railed against the 0.08% limit. like, it would be a little suspicious, but it wouldn't be totally transparent. but whining about it after getting a DUI is just rich.
>>
>>1029125
>Implying I have a DUI
>Implying I want to be a truck driver
I just came here to tell some whiny cry baby that he shouldn't be blaming drunk drivers for his pancaked mother when the driver wasn't even drunk. If anything, he should be mad at his father for driving a pickup truck as they're much less safe than nearly any other vehicle on the road.
>>
>>1029127
>he's not even OP and yet he arguing this much against people who loath cages on a good day when they aren't intoxicated.
wewest of wews. Any slightest bit of inebriated driving endangers everyone on the road.
>>
>>1029141
>Blaming other people instead of taking personal responsibility for your improper risk mitigation.
>>
>>1029148
I'm not that guy anon but you're fucking retarded and I really hope you find help
>>
>>1029149
>A not-drunk-driver is involved in an automobile accident with someone's father and it turns his mother into tomato paste.
>This is somehow used as justification that you should never ever have a drink and operate a vehicle.
Stop letting stupid anecdotes and emotions control your life.
>>
>>1028943
Nope.
>>
>>1029151
i hope something like that happened to you, we'd get to see who the whiny bitch is
>>
>>1029151
>>1029148
>>1029127
>>1029114
>>1028985
>>1028988

is this troll still going?

must suck to have a dui and then have no life afterward
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.