[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cycling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of vilano bikes?
>>
Looks like shit. Buy it immediately, so you can get your "I can have my cake and eat it too, right?" bike-buying phase out of your system as quickly as possible.
>>
Undiluted crap
>>
It's probably fine.
>>
File: 1480000641688.jpg (106KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480000641688.jpg
106KB, 1024x675px
>2016
>stem shifters
>>
>>1028831
read the Amazon reviews, its possible to use these cheap bikes if you know which parts to replace
>>
Personally i like nice things but i think new budget roadies are ok. They require either a degree of mechanical competence or help, as much if not more than with a used bike though.

The vast majority of people who buy these extremely cheap bikes barely ride, they languish in a garage, the wheels never get tensioned, they rust a bit, they go out of adjustment, the cables fray, the bearings all dry up and you've basically just purchased trash. If you buy a cheap new bike, you're to ride it into the ground within a few years, not lend it to mother time to trash for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHOJ2814J9Q
>>
>>1028831
I was interested in their single speed road and folding bikes (esp. the folding one with a coaster brake). Geared road bikes, probably not.
>>
>>1029533
There is no time in history where stem shifters were cool.
>>
>>1028831
I have assembled that exact bike at work and let me tell you how awful it was. Not and ounce of grease came in the bike. Both wheels untrue, the brake pads are shitty, the shifters barely work (they're the kind you're supposed too move with your palm), and it was stupid heavy for a road bike. Do not buy you will immediately regret
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.