[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys go clubbing? How was your experience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2508.jpg (100KB, 796x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2508.jpg
100KB, 796x602px
Do any of you guys go clubbing? How was your experience?
>>
EDM is garbage
>>
>>69700164
.....not all clubs play EDM but alright
>>
Are jazz clubs even a thing anymore?
>>
>>69700178
So what else do they play?
>>
I've been a few times and they have been generally awful experiences. Music I really don't like being played too loud to be able to talk to anyone without screaming into their ear. You have to be drunk to have even a slightly good time, and the drinks are always really expensive. All of the clubs I have been to also attracted a ton of lowest common denominator completely vapid people.

I don't understand the appeal at all.
>>
>>69700156
It's shit but you can get laid pretty easily from it
>>
>>69700238
Hip hop, pop, r&b sometimes the odd rock tune
Decent clubs at least.
>>
>>69700563
>Hip hop, pop, r&b sometimes the odd rock

All objectively shit genres
>>
>>69700577
I forget how awful this board is, I really do.
>>
>>69700620
Stop being so pleb then.
>>
you need to be on mdma to have fun clubbing

but then you realise you can just take the mdma and have fun at home instead.
>>
>>69700654
mdma is a really boring drug
>>
>>69700682
Not if you have a girlfriend who's also on mdma.
>>
>>69700156
These autists don't dance
>>
>>69700654
Alcohol is sufficient enough. MDMA is more of a rave thing anyway.
>>
>>69700718
I'm sure everyone is really impressed when you bust out your two-step anon
>>
>>69700654
completely false
>>
>>69700756
Proving my point, with your first thought not being to dance with another human.

As is the entire point of going out to a club.
>>
>>69700963
Dancing with people is ridiculous. Like, just remove yourself from the situation in which you are dancing. You're literally jumping and gyrating in place.

How embarrassing
>>
>>69700963
so you don't have a mean two-step then?
pity
>>
You don't go to clubs for the music.
>>
I literally only go to clubs to get drunk
>>
>>69700711
my girlfriend hates drugs because of family issues so that wont happen for me right now

I still think mdma is boring, the experience is just not worth the comedown depression
>>
>>69701040
*in America
>>
>>69701095
Get rid of her now. "family issues" evolve into "personal issues"
>>
>>69701000
Tism gang
>>
>>69701095
Ah well. If you ever have a gf into drugs you should at least try it out. MDMA makes cuddling and sex great. It's even better if you take it with one or two tabs of acid.
>>
>>69701128

>MDMA makes sex great

???
>>
>>69701116
thanks for the advice dude I'll dump her asap
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
When I think about it there was a lot of chicks wondering why i didn't make a move on them, its the little things that you don't realize until later on in life
>>
>>69701179
Do you disagree?
>>
>>69701247

I'd say that the fact it shrivels your dick up and you can't cum on it makes the sex pretty awful
>>
>>69701192
I feel you dude

I found out recently this 10/10 cute girl in highschool who I thought hated me for no reason and who would always go out of her way to tease me had a huge thing for me for years

if I hadn't been cursed with my sperg brain my life would be great I swear
>>
>>69701261
And I say if you absolutely need to use your dick to have good sex you're boring. But what would I know, I don't have a dick.
>>
>>69700263
basically my experience:
>either im left alone by my buddys and im axiously waiting until we leave without talking to anybody for hours
>or we are together in a group somewhere and people are talking and i cant say a word because i can not understand anything of the conversation
>>
>>69701302

I'm sure it's amazing for grills but this is /mu/, most posters on here are 17 year old American boys
>>
>>69701302
>But what would I know
not very much apparently
>>
Clearly never been to a European club... dancing at Berghain, Trouw or De School is as close to a religious experience as it gets if you love techno
>>
>>69700640
says the shitposter offering no content to the thread great stuff plen
>>
>>69701302
what's meant to happen then, my girlfriend tongues my asshole

get a better brain
>>
>>69700156
Depends on the club, honestly. Some are fantastic, especially those with live performers. These have crossover with the other good type, which generally have a specific genre or subculture focus.

Generic 'clubs' are just places for white women to get wasted, dance to pop music and for people to exchange bodily fluids.
>>
The music at clubs are pretty much shite but if youre drunk enough you'll find a way to enjoy it and dance

Plus getting into drunk dance circles and/or dance offs are actually fun desu...you can be the worst dancer ever and still have fun
>>
>>69700156
>Do any of you guys go clubbing? How was your experience?

It was great! The baby seal didnt enjoy it as much.
>>
>>69702003
Sup, redditerino
>>
>>69702118
kys
>>
>>69700682
you haven't had a proper mdma experience, then. it might get boring, but the experience, at least the first few times, is nowhere near boring. the comedown is terrible, though
>>
>>69700156
i used to go clubbing when i was fucking 19

nowadays i just hang with friends and drink. i'll only hit up the club if an artist i want to see is playing

i just can't fucking afford the drinks anymore
>>
Went to a club once when I was in Tokyo. The highlight of the evening was I was able to feel up and make out with a random chink. Everything else was pretty shit.
>>
Any Sofia anons know of a good techno/rave club? I really hate chalga.
>>
Depends on the club. Some of them play school disco tier garbage. Some of them play halfway decent techno / disco / funk / whatever. If the music is good, I don't have to be fucked to enjoy a club, however, the best thing about most clubs is the smoking area, even the good ones.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.